Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

yes
7%
no
54%
most are bisexual
39%

Total votes: 533

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 pm

:mrgreen:

airhorn
Pervert

Re: Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

Unread post by airhorn » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Survey as written is asking for opinions, not polling for personal orientation.

That said, I'd guess most cuckolds are heteroromantic, but many perform homosexual acts. That is, would never date a man, but under certain circumstances would suck a cock.

'Most'? I cannot say.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:31 pm

I believe that most cuckolds are familiar with homosexual thoughts and fantasies. I don't think most cuckolds are homosexual in any way. Becoming a cuckold is emasculating for any man. It could increase his understanding of his feminine side as a natural effect/reaction to his acceptance of his wife's sexual rejection for him and her preference and attentions exclusively to her lover.

Another man in control of your wife is an emotional castration for any guy. Some cucks eventually grow another pair. Some are happy to remain pussy free.

However you choose to view things, any form of cuckolding is an unmanning experience for any man with an unfaithful wife. Don't kid yourself. You may not be gay but don't be surprised to find yourself entertaining occasional homosexual thoughts and feelings as you work your way through the lifestyle.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:38 pm

Because your poll is complete nonsense I have voted three times, once for each option. That way I'm going to be correct at least once.

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:14 am

I really don't know the answer to your poll.

I have met a few cuckolds at parties, socials and munches, the topic of their sexuality was to my memory never raised.

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:48 am

How can I even suggest? A strange question so I didn't vote.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:29 am

Sexuality a mindset!

When a couple of fellows or ladies have a good time "servicing" each other, they're not necessarily gay. Homosexuality (or, for that matter, heterosexuality) (or, for that matter, any of the myriad OTHER sexualities) is something that's based entirely in an individual's acceptance and acknowledgement of who they are........not what they do!

Think of this: If a homosexual man has a fling with a woman, is he "suddenly heterosexual"?

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:08 am

airhorn wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:55 pm

That said, I'd guess most cuckolds are heteroromantic, but many perform homosexual acts. That is, would never date a man, but under certain circumstances would suck a cock.

'Most'? I cannot say.
I agree. We have a Femdom marriage,and I am sub-sissy cuckold. I do whatever my wife demands,and love it.
Our situation is all about control and appeasing.
I have never dated a man and would never,ever indulge in any behavior NOT approved by my wife.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:40 am

My opinion and selection in the poll is that most are bisexual. When I am in the cuckold role, I enjoy being submissive to wifey's whims and wishes which usually involve me orally servicing the other man in front of her. Or some of her men wish to have me suck their cocks in a show of submission to their dominance. But when not in the cuckold role, I enjoy fucking wifey the way we like and having her suck my dick on demand as well.

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Over all I'd say no.
But for me my wife just recently had me suck cock and be bred by her bull and not counting how emasculating it is I did enjoy it and would eagerly do it again, even if not in a Cuckolding situation. In fact it was supposed to happen again tonight but her bull JUST cancelled...
Since I'm a cuckold and did & would have sex with a guy again and enjoy it I consider myself Bisexual, as does my wife and we see no problems with me being Bi. Sex is Sex for us and it's only "kinky" the first time...
In the first 21 years of our D/s marriage I never had any Bi feelings, in the last 2 years we've also had a cuckolding marriage and my wife began wanting me to be her cocksucker until finally I submitted a few months ago. Now I'm quite happy to suck cock and be taken by her bulls, and be Bisexual.
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

ronfoks
Virgin

Unread post by ronfoks » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:39 am

I think the ones who do it right are not. The arousal comes from your wife being pleasured by another man, the Rollercoaster of emotions, the jealousy, the reclaiming. Otherwise the wife would be a substitute for the husband having homosexual relations. That might happen a lot and if it works for all have fun with it but is that still cuckolding?

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:44 am

I certainly am bisexual, trending towards exclusively gay. Have no sexual interest in my wife so I don’t mind her fucking other men. I do, after all.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:07 am

I'm not gay or even bi sexual. My wife dates , comes home tells me about the date as she unlocks my cb6000s and lets me jerk off as she tells me. I live my sex life vicariously through her. I understand what sex is because I have had normal sex with her at the beginning of our marrage. But shortly after marring I went into chastity.
A few times she came home and told me her lover took her annaly. I never done that to her or anyone else. She used a dildo on my so I would know what it feels like. She thought more about it. She wanted me to know what it felt to be on the receiving end of a blow job and what a real cock felt like in my ass. About a month later, she brought a guy home, no one of her lovers, but a friend of hers he looked macho but was gay. She had him take me annaly , she had me give him a blow job and swallow.
It was the first time I was with a man. She did not take part. But now I know what it feels like when she describes it

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:02 am

ronfoks wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:39 am
I think the ones who do it right are not. The arousal comes from your wife being pleasured by another man,
The word for that feeling is "Compersion:" A feeling of joy when a loved one invests in and takes pleasure from another romantic or sexual relationship.
And it is certainly what I get through my wife cuckolding me.

Since we have a FemDOM marriage the only sex I get is what my wife says I can have, be it with her or servicing sexually another man / Bull. My being straight or Bisexual doesn't change the fact that she is in charge of our marriage and sex life. I was straight until she decided I would be Bisexual and then she made it happen. I obeyed her, I did it and I liked it and would enjoy doing it again making me Bisexual. We do indeed have a true FemDOM-Cuckolding marriage.

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:05 pm

TonyF25 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:07 am
I'm not gay or even bi sexual...

...she brought a guy home, no one of her lovers, but a friend of hers he looked macho but was gay. She had him take me annaly , she had me give him a blow job and swallow.

It was the first time I was with a man. She did not take part.
If it walks like a duck. Couldn't resist. Perhaps the question in this post should be revised to ask: Do most cuckolds engage, or desire to engage in homosexual acts? Just my two cents. It would also be interesting to gauge what Bulls think of cuckolds who partake in such activities. The answer to this question seems to change depending who you ask.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:45 pm

No. Silly question

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm

I submitted like she would if her lover wanted to take her annaly. I would lie if I said it didn't excite me. It did, he was pleasured. My wife did not unlock me, so I was there for his pleasure only. It didn't feel bad. It was embarrassing because my wife watched and coached me. After he finished and left she humiliated me for months describing what I looked like with a cock inside of me.

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:49 pm

TonyF25 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm
I submitted like she would if her lover wanted to take her annaly. I would lie if I said it didn't excite me. It did, he was pleasured. My wife did not unlock me, so I was there for his pleasure only. It didn't feel bad. It was embarrassing because my wife watched and coached me. After he finished and left she humiliated me for months describing what I looked like with a cock inside of me.
Exactly how it was for me (us)!
You are who you are and to deny it only brings frustration and problems.

Yes, I agree, if it walks like a duck...

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:11 am

I'm not gay . I mean it wasn't bad, but I would' not go out and look for it. However if Sarah told me he was going to come over, and she was going to give me to him. I would submit. Being in a cb6000s 24/7 you will take any opportunity to have sex when it is allowed.
Sarah makes me wear panties, at all times. She will make me wear female clothes around the house. But that is not for reasons of being gray. That is so I know I'm not a real man like her lover , and I can't be aggressive with her if I'm in a dress.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:50 pm

airhorn wrote:

'Most'? I cannot say.
The term "Cuckolds" can include the lifestyles of many different men in relationships, including that of hotwives, some swingers whose wives also have sex with men while husbands stay home, and similar arrangements in open marriages. I doubt that even those who fit the most specific meaning of cuckoldry are homosexual.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:35 pm

Others here have answered the question very well.
Personally I feel I'm probably bi, but it Sounds to me like you are trying to find out if you allow yourself to enjoy cuckolding if that makes you homosexual. If so don't worry about it. Just enjoy the pleasures of finding out. As can be seen here, there are many different ways people live this lifestyle.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:50 pm
airhorn wrote:

'Most'? I cannot say.
The term "Cuckolds" can include the lifestyles of many different men in relationships, including that of hotwives, some swingers whose wives also have sex with men while husbands stay home, and similar arrangements in open marriages. I doubt that even those who fit the most specific meaning of cuckoldry are homosexual.
Indeed, I said 'many', not 'most', for that reason.

Xijixj
Experienced

Unread post by Xijixj » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:15 pm

No I dont think they're full on gay, but theres definitely a degree of bisexuality for the majority of cucks. I am full on bisexual. I wasnt until I became a cuck though. Prior to this lifestyle, I've never even come anywhere near to thinking about other men in any affectionate or physical way whatsoever. And now I'm begging the bull for his cock and craving his cum.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:58 am

No.
I think most of cucks are not interested in m2m activities.
They need a woman and would not looking for m2m on they own.
Some of them can be curious.
But all the activities are initiated by hotwife or bulls.
It it enough to make a cuck addicted from cum.
It is strange for me that cucks are more into it (cum swallowing or creampie), than hotwives.

But I think cuckold is the best solution for married and secretly gay.
It allows to find right bull and have desire acrivities together with wife.
If there is an alpha man (bull in this case) hotwife has no fear about cuck suck a cock with her.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:56 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:29 am
Sexuality a mindset!

When a couple of fellows or ladies have a good time "servicing" each other, they're not necessarily gay. Homosexuality (or, for that matter, heterosexuality) (or, for that matter, any of the myriad OTHER sexualities) is something that's based entirely in an individual's acceptance and acknowledgement of who they are........not what they do!

Think of this: If a homosexual man has a fling with a woman, is he "suddenly heterosexual"?
I have to agree !! As a BF, I do not think or consider whether a cuckold husband is bisexual. I consider whether he can be brought down a very exciting path of sexual submission and servicing myself along with his wife. That progression may be bisexual to many, but simply part of the journey in my mind.

As also mentioned in this thread, compersion is a factor in a cuckold’s interest in servicing me as he watches and desires experiencing the the sexual excitement his wife is experiencing.

Although my cuckolds do experience what is referenced here as bisexual or homosexuality, my answer to the poll question is NO.

Just my thoughts...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930