Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

yes
7%
no
54%
most are bisexual
39%

Total votes: 533

JeffS
Virgin

Re: Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

Unread post by JeffS » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:56 pm

I wouldn’t define this as in idiotic post, but I wonder if the post was started just to troll people. (Well, if that is the case, then this would be an idiotic post).

Homosexual as defined as someone who is “sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.”
Cuckold as defined as “a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful.”

If that is the case, then virtually zero of all cuckolds are gay (or at least they did not start as gay). If they were gay, why would they have gotten married in the first place.

So that is why I think this thread is troll sport.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:31 am

Based on the OP's responses in various places, I think he already has a predetermined opinion and has no interest in entertaining any other. He just wants to make sure that everyone knows that *his* opinion is the only 'correct' answer.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:35 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:29 am
Sexuality a mindset!

When a couple of fellows or ladies have a good time "servicing" each other, they're not necessarily gay. Homosexuality (or, for that matter, heterosexuality) (or, for that matter, any of the myriad OTHER sexualities) is something that's based entirely in an individual's acceptance and acknowledgement of who they are........not what they do!

Think of this: If a homosexual man has a fling with a woman, is he "suddenly heterosexual"?
So true.

Mylovehiscumrag
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mylovehiscumrag » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:07 pm

I think a lot of y'all are in denial. If you're sucking off dudes and taking it in the a** you're bi.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:46 am

Welcome to the forum Mylovehiscumrag.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:21 pm

TonyF25 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:07 am
I'm not gay or even bi sexual. My wife dates , comes home tells me about the date as she unlocks my cb6000s and lets me jerk off as she tells me. I live my sex life vicariously through her. I understand what sex is because I have had normal sex with her at the beginning of our marrage. But shortly after marring I went into chastity.
A few times she came home and told me her lover took her annaly. I never done that to her or anyone else. She used a dildo on my so I would know what it feels like. She thought more about it. She wanted me to know what it felt to be on the receiving end of a blow job and what a real cock felt like in my ass. About a month later, she brought a guy home, no one of her lovers, but a friend of hers he looked macho but was gay. She had him take me annaly , she had me give him a blow job and swallow.
It was the first time I was with a man. She did not take part. But now I know what it feels like when she describes it
Well? How did it feel?

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Interesting @TonyF25 did she watch or did the wife just leave her gay friend to do as he pleased with you?
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

WannabeArabStag
Virgin

Unread post by WannabeArabStag » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:39 pm

I have 0 interest in any homosexual acts

Boynton_Cuck_Cpl
Virgin

Unread post by Boynton_Cuck_Cpl » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

I am closer to gay than bisexual and forbidden to have sex with anyone but other men so may as well be labeled gay.

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:53 am

There’s no connection between the two… you can be bisexual if you’re a cuckold but you can also be bisexual in the a monogamous relationship and the same goes for heterosexual. I think it’s hard to be homosexual and be a cuckold because you need a wife you love to be a cuckold.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:10 am

To me being a cuckold is acknowledging that my wife prefers other men sexually to me. If I am present while she is being serviced I am only there for there pleasure not mine. If I am requested to have contact with his cock or cum I feel its to show respect to the superior male and knowing my place. For me its humbling but if feel like I need to experience this emotion to complete my cuckolding. I don't feel I am bi just showing appreciation to a real mans cock.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:49 am

No, Cuckolds are rarely homo or bi-sexual.........but most GUYS on here are closet homosexual and using their wives as candy to attract men so they can attempt to engage in sex with them. That's not going to be a popular statement, but I've been on here for years and its fact.

Althought a Cuckold might submit to some bisexual requests made by their wives, that is part of the humiliation factor involved.....not any specific desire for male to male sex. I have ZERO desire for any sexual encounter with another male on my own......but, when in bed with my wife and she is turned on like FIRE and telling me how she wants to see me suck her Lover off for her (you have already eaten more of his sperm than I EVER will by cleaning me up after every time I am with him!!....it SEEMS rational), and she is jerking me off in to my condom (required) and telling me about what they did tonite and how she HOPES she got pregnant this time.......I would agree to about any damned thing at that moment!!

Doesn't mean I'm doing it, or have any DESIRE to..........but I might if it did something for her. I am a Cuckold, and I LOVE my wife being involved outside our marriage, and there isn't much I wouldn't do to keep things that way. I've worn cock cages for her.....worn her wet damp with sperm underwear for her as well as her pantyhose (I happen to like both of these!! LOL).....but I have ZERO interest in men and firmly believe that true Cuckolds feel the same way.

CW

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:50 pm

airhorn wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:55 pm
I'd guess most cuckolds are heteroromantic, but many perform homosexual acts. That is, would never date a man, but under certain circumstances would suck a cock.

'Most'? I cannot say.
That's an important distinction that is not recognized often enough. I enjoy sex with both genders and have an active fantasy life which includes men. Almost all of my experience has been with women, though. I would not (I don't think?) be interested in dating a guy, but who knows if I weren't very happy in my marriage. So if labels are important I would say I'm pansexual or bisexual, heteroromantic. Experimenting is so fun, though :)

I've been looking for stories and or videos of actual gay cuckolds.. meaning a cuckold man who is married to a man who has other lovers. Not much success.

dark_perv
Virgin

Unread post by dark_perv » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:51 pm

slowsteady wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:31 pm
I believe that most cuckolds are familiar with homosexual thoughts and fantasies. I don't think most cuckolds are homosexual in any way. Becoming a cuckold is emasculating for any man. It could increase his understanding of his feminine side as a natural effect/reaction to his acceptance of his wife's sexual rejection for him and her preference and attentions exclusively to her lover.

Another man in control of your wife is an emotional castration for any guy. Some cucks eventually grow another pair. Some are happy to remain pussy free.

However you choose to view things, any form of cuckolding is an unmanning experience for any man with an unfaithful wife. Don't kid yourself. You may not be gay but don't be surprised to find yourself entertaining occasional homosexual thoughts and feelings as you work your way through the lifestyle.
Well said! =)
Very happily cuckolded for the past 6+ years to a Beautiful Thick Voluptuous Ebony Goddess =)
I thank Her every day for accepting me as I am... kinks, fetishes, and perversions included =)

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:29 am

What does homosexual mean?

Do other men make me feel all ticklish inside? Do I fantasize about kissing other men? Could I image myself living with an another man? Could I love another man, or could I imagine myself growing old with a man? Do I feel romantically attracted to other men?

No, I do not. None of the above.

I'm very definitely straight.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:41 am

JMNBABE wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:49 am
No, Cuckolds are rarely homo or bi-sexual.........but most GUYS on here are closet homosexual and using their wives as candy to attract men so they can attempt to engage in sex with them. That's not going to be a popular statement, but I've been on here for years and its fact.
Your facts and my facts are probably not the same :-) I definitely do not fit into this category. I get my enjoyment from knowing she is enjoying herself.

But more importantly: sex and sexuality are not the same thing. Plenty of men seek out the thrill of a cheap and quick sexual adventure, where the excitement of the forbidden may completely overrule sexuality or attraction. For others this is impossible to imagine and they will consider such behavior as simply 'gay'.

Sexuality is not black or white, and it is not a gray scale either. It it multi dimensional and multi-faceted. Labels are just labels.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 am

is sucking some dick what makes a man a homosexual?

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 am

leander99 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:29 am
What does homosexual mean?

Do other men make me feel all ticklish inside? Do I fantasize about kissing other men? Could I image myself living with an another man? Could I love another man, or could I imagine myself growing old with a man? Do I feel romantically attracted to other men?

No, I do not. None of the above.

I'm very definitely straight.
I find myself in complete agreement with Leander99. I'm not even in this lifestyle, but if I ever enter it, I've accepted that my Wife/partner might want me to interact with other men. While that's not something I would ever seek out on my own, I'd accept it if she required it.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:15 pm

kort677 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 am
Actually two answers.

Sucking cock often quickly yields becoming hooked on cock. Before your nose gets half way to his bush, you will know.

Sucking cock is performing a homosexual act on another man. Call it what you will...

Again, I believe that most cuckolds are not homosexual. I also believe that most cuckolds are familiar with homosexual thoughts, fantasies and even sexual relations with men. Very few admit it though...

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:54 pm

As a cuckold not for about 2 years, my HW has recently gotten me to suck cock after over a year of trying. I think if you as a cuckold, suck one cock at liked it or not and choose to not ever do it again, it was just a moment of fun ( I hope it was fun exp as all sexual exp should be). Now if a cuck likes it and wants to repeat it with his HW, it could just be apart of the forbidden taboo of it because you are "straight" yet suck cock, so its part of the cuckold fetish. Sure you are engaged in a homosexual act, but gay men also are romantically attracted to men as well as sexually. Their is a difference between being sexually attracted to a mans cock vs also being turned on in the fetish of sucking a cock with your HW or because your HW wanted you to suck one of her bulls when she was not there, its all apart of the HW/Cuckold fetish.

Just because a man or woman likes to be spanked in BDSM, does not mean they want to get beaten randomly as they are ,,,say walking their dog.

So, my answer would be no. However, he may enjoy in and at some level engaging in homosexual acts

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:00 am

I think cuckold is good lifestyle for men secretly bi but mariaged.
It is good possibility to do it with bull when wife know and agree.

I think most men started cuckolding as straight but a close view of the cock blowed they mind.
And then they would agree if hotwife would ask.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:20 am

kort677 wrote:
In my opinion.. NO. It means he is caught up in the moment and showing his sexual submission as a cuckold to his wife and her BF. I, personally, do not read any more into it than that. To me it is a sexually exciting time with a couple.. a Hot wife and her cuckold husband.. period.

Seeing the process of a cuckold seeing his wife orgasm on a BF’s cock brings urges of enjoying it with her.. touching it, feeling it, tasting it, sucking it, swallowing his cum, are simply efforts of experiencing and becoming a part of the sexual excitement of the moment. I do not then see him as homosexual or gay.. I see him as accepting his role in the relationship and contributing to the satisfaction of all 3 of us. No one appreciates a submissive cuckold more than I do !!

Just saying…

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:31 am

nevertoolate wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:44 am
Logically, if the men were homosexuals, their likelihood of being married to a woman would be slim.
You are assuming that sexual orientation doesn't ever change with the passing of time.

You are also assuming that people only marry because they are sexually attracted to their spouses.

And you are also assuming that gay men never have sex with women.

In my experience, none of those assumptions are true statements.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:40 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:20 am
kort677 wrote:
In my opinion.. NO. It means he is caught up in the moment and showing his sexual submission as a cuckold to his wife and her BF. I, personally, do not read any more into it than that. To me it is a sexually exciting time with a couple.. a Hot wife and her cuckold husband.. period.

Seeing the process of a cuckold seeing his wife orgasm on a BF’s cock brings urges of enjoying it with her.. touching it, feeling it, tasting it, sucking it, swallowing his cum, are simply efforts of experiencing and becoming a part of the sexual excitement of the moment. I do not then see him as homosexual or gay.. I see him as accepting his role in the relationship and contributing to the satisfaction of all 3 of us. No one appreciates a submissive cuckold more than I do !!

Just saying…

Brad
Thats how I see myself and my role as a newly cock sucking cuckold to my wife.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 am

Someone might get ‘caught up in the moment’ once and be straight but if you find yourself looking forward to sucking cock after that you’re not totally straight. And that’s ok, don’t get hung up on labels. If it works for you, and it works for your wife, wonderful