Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

yes
7%
no
54%
most are bisexual
39%

Total votes: 533

Christinebitg

Re: Are most cuckolds homosexuals?

Unread post by Christinebitg » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:49 am

long4her wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 am
Someone might get ‘caught up in the moment’ once and be straight but if you find yourself looking forward to sucking cock after that you’re not totally straight. And that’s ok, don’t get hung up on labels. If it works for you, and it works for your wife, wonderful
I agree with that.

Lots of people want to define labels. But there's a separate issue rattling around in this. That is, how do people self-identify.

If a person has sexual encounters with people of their same sex, it's entirely accurate to describe those ACTS as homosexual.

The individual may or may not choose to identify himself (or herself) that way.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 am

Maybe cuckold is its own sexual orientation with subsets ?
I love cock being fucked by guys and the whole thing but am only interested emotional relationships with females, but also sexual with females so maybe bi?
Homsexual suggests an exclusivity or specificness

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:25 am

Misslindassub wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 am
I love cock being fucked by guys and the whole thing but am only interested emotional relationships with females, but also sexual with females so maybe bi?
Lots of people are familiar with the Kinsey scale.

You might be interested in something called the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid.

This way of looking at orientation includes separate scales for:

- Sexual attraction
- Sexual behavior
- Sexual fantasies
- Emotional Preference (who you love and like)
- Socialize With (men vs. women)
- Lifestyle (sexual orientation of people with whom you spend time)
- Self-Identification

These are normally numerically rated on a 1 to 7 scale. (As opposed to Kinsey's, which was 0 to 6.)

And each of these areas are rated with regard to:
- Past
- Present
- Ideal

In my mind, I somewhat visualize "Ideal" as being "Future Desired," but that may be just my uninformed interpretation.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:20 am
kort677 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 am
is sucking some dick what makes a man a homosexual?
In my opinion.. NO. It means he is caught up in the moment and showing his sexual submission as a cuckold to his wife and her BF. I, personally, do not read any more into it than that. To me it is a sexually exciting time with a couple.. a Hot wife and her cuckold husband.. period.

Seeing the process of a cuckold seeing his wife orgasm on a BF’s cock brings urges of enjoying it with her.. touching it, feeling it, tasting it, sucking it, swallowing his cum, are simply efforts of experiencing and becoming a part of the sexual excitement of the moment. I do not then see him as homosexual or gay.. I see him as accepting his role in the relationship and contributing to the satisfaction of all 3 of us. No one appreciates a submissive cuckold more than I do !!

Just saying…

Brad
As you describe it, the highest emotional/sexual satisfaction to both the cuck and you comes from the interactions between you and him. Sounds homoerotic to me.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:49 am

veub wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
kort677 wrote:
In my opinion.. NO. It means he is caught up in the moment and showing his sexual submission as a cuckold to his wife and her BF. I, personally, do not read any more into it than that. To me it is a sexually exciting time with a couple.. a Hot wife and her cuckold husband.. period.

Seeing the process of a cuckold seeing his wife orgasm on a BF’s cock brings urges of enjoying it with her.. touching it, feeling it, tasting it, sucking it, swallowing his cum, are simply efforts of experiencing and becoming a part of the sexual excitement of the moment. I do not then see him as homosexual or gay.. I see him as accepting his role in the relationship and contributing to the satisfaction of all 3 of us. No one appreciates a submissive cuckold more than I do !!

Just saying…

Brad
As you describe it, the highest emotional/sexual satisfaction to both the cuck and you comes from the interactions between you and him. Sounds homoerotic to me.
Call it what you like.. you seem to enjoy that !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:02 pm

I have sucked cock once and would do it again. But I don't consider myself gay or even bi. I am not attracted to men. I don't want to kiss a man or cuddle with one. I certainly don't want a man to suck my cock or pleasure me in any way ! For me it's all about humiliation and being submissive. I don't want a man to be nice to me. I want him to control me. I also want him to fuck my wife silly......

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:20 pm

For the two years my ex cuckolded me, I experienced cuckold angst knowing that his penis was longer than mine and his stamina had my wife orgasming multiple times....when they were alone together they were always sans clothes, so, that he could fuck her anytime he wanted and they were with each other while I was at work and our two daughters were in school....about 6-7 hours per day....4-5 days per week. Did not have any Bi thoughts during that period of my life.

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:21 pm

For the two years my ex cuckolded me, I experienced cuckold angst knowing that his penis was longer than mine and his stamina had my wife orgasming multiple times....when they were alone together they were always sans clothes, so, that he could fuck her anytime he wanted and they were with each other while I was at work and our two daughters were in school....about 6-7 hours per day....4-5 days per week. Did not have any Bi thoughts during that period of my life.

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:55 pm

Having spent a little more time in a cuck relationship, i would say 'no'.

i think most of us get off more on the humiliation, the servitude, the submission, not necessarily an attraction to the male.

Besides, the somewhat common notion, that a cuckold is just a homosexual in denial that uses his wife as a surrogate for his desires to be with a man, never seemed to make a whole lot of sense to me. i mean, seriously, if you were a gay man, would doing all the work to convince your wife to sleep with other men really seem like the most expedient way for you to deal with your sexual impulses?

i mean just look at how much effort those of us that don't identify as gay put into trying to start cuck relationships with our significant others? There's pages and pages of threads on this forum alone that detail the stress, the hassle, the difficulty, the potential to really fuck up a relationship when trying to introduce your significant other to the lifestyle. Why on earth would a closeted gay guy look at all that hassle and headache and think 'this seems like a sensible way to procede'? A closeted, married, gay guy's got enough problems to begin with. Why would he think a reasonable solution to them would be to convince his wife to become the village bike for all the heterosexual Alphas in town?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:06 am

There are well documented statistics of what percentage of the general public are either Bi-sexual or Homosexual. I imagine that percentage doesn't deviate much within communities or groups.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:08 pm

There's an annoying nerd asking questions in every group

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:09 am

I can only speak for myself & I wonder if there are more cucks out there like me .

I suck cock and am orally bi . I dont do butt stuff and I would NEVER kiss another man or cuddle on the couch with a dude . The thought of kissing a man turns my stomach!

However I fluff , clean up cum and even enjoy swallowing sperm straight from the tap !

Anyone else out there like me ?

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:34 am

The closest I have ever been was cleaning his cum from my wife. Some would qualify that as a homosexual experience, but I do not. Homosexuality is so much more……the same way heterosexuality is.

I have been fortunate to provide sloppy-seconds. I’m sure there are even strict hetero-adherents out there who would say touching another man’s cum, smearing it all over my own hardware as I seek to please her, is a homosexual experience, but again, I do not.

There have been a few times that one or the other of us has “let fly” to be (more or less) accidentally sprayed with a drop or two of the other’s cum across her back or on the other side of her face. Again, NOT a homosexual experience.

A few times, my wife has used my pillow to clean her pussy when he has finished with her. Falling asleep to the smell of his cum……NOT a homosexual experience.

Homosexuality is a state of mind, not an experience.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:13 pm

veub wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
kort677 wrote:

Just saying…

Brad

I totally agree Brad. Sure the odd one may be bi, but in my experience they are enjoying their part in the sexual activity. If his wife cwas not present he would not perform these activities, but for her nearly all will clean up, suck and clean cock, and swallow direct.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:16 pm

BFofGF wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:09 am
I can only speak for myself & I wonder if there are more cucks out there like me .

I suck cock and am orally bi . I dont do butt stuff and I would NEVER kiss another man or cuddle on the couch with a dude . The thought of kissing a man turns my stomach!

However I fluff , clean up cum and even enjoy swallowing sperm straight from the tap !

I think there are a lot like you.

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:45 am

Hello my cucky husband was not gay when we met.Now since i have taken control and am hotwife i have made him a sissy maid and slut.
He has sucked many cocks and also been fucked,he never wastes any cum.
So now he may be a bit gay but thats the way it is now.
He does not have sexx with me or any other woman as i do now allow it and he is locked.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:58 am

just because some men suck their wife's lovers dick doesn't make them bi or homosexual. I would never seek out a guy so I could give him a BJ but if my wife wants to watch me take a dick I do it.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am

BFofGF wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:09 am

Yes, I was like that too. I enjoyed being told to take another man's penis in my mouth. I also liked the taste of cum so if I had to keep him in my mouth until he'd cum, it wasn't a problem for me to do it. I especially enjoyed licking my wife's juice off of another man after cleaning her up as that seemed to be the ultimate proof that she'd fucked him.
I have also sucked two men off just because they'd become aroused at family gatherings. The first one was an ex lover, who became her sister's partner and I'd caught him rubbing himself as he watched her through a bedroom window.
The second was her nephew during a weekend that she was away with her boyfriend. As I spoke to him about her fucking this man we both became fully erect. He made an excuse for me to give him a lift home and we both got undressed, without saying anything and got into a 69. This was the first time a man had bought me off and afterwards I felt very ashamed. As we drove back to the MIL:s he put my hand on his penis and it was still hard. Shortly afterwards, he showed me a photo he had of my wife's tits and told me he often masturbated whilst looking at that photo. He asked me to suck him off one more time so I dropped to my knees and he came within a minute.
To this day, I still feel ashamed about sucking another penis but at the time, the humiliation and arousal I felt about another man fancying my wife made me do things I wouldn't normally do.
That said, I could never kiss a man or do anything else with one.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:46 pm

Christinebitg wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:25 am
Misslindassub wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:02 am
Lots of people are familiar with the Kinsey scale.

You might be interested in something called the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid.

This way of looking at orientation includes separate scales for:

- Sexual attraction
- Sexual behavior
- Sexual fantasies
- Emotional Preference (who you love and like)
- Socialize With (men vs. women)
- Lifestyle (sexual orientation of people with whom you spend time)
- Self-Identification

These are normally numerically rated on a 1 to 7 scale. (As opposed to Kinsey's, which was 0 to 6.)

And each of these areas are rated with regard to:
- Past
- Present
- Ideal

In my mind, I somewhat visualize "Ideal" as being "Future Desired," but that may be just my uninformed interpretation.
I have read the book that Dr. Klein wrote on this and after reading it makes much more sense than at first look. A person, male or female, can perform and even desire a homosexual act at times, but have zero interest at other times. This is not a sliding scale. It is a circle with seven rings around the center and according to some feelings one feels and how strong they might be is marked in one of the outer rings. the most outer ring is a seven meaning the strongest feeling at a certain time. I am not explaining this well, it has been almost 20 years since I read the book and took the tests, but the point is, ones homosexual or heterosexual feelings can change hourly, daily weekly or however much time between a sexual encounter, be it male or female. As many have said about cleaning up cum from a wife or girlfriend or just tasting ones own cum, the minute one has an orgasm the desire leaves very quickly. The Klein scale is very similar to this and takes this into account. This may help.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_Sex ... ation_Grid The book is titled "The Bisexual Option" by Dr. Fritz Klein

As for me, I am still attracted to women, but for a number of reasons, I have stopped dating the ladies and now and since 1999 only orally service men. In the past I knew I was bi sexual but only indulged when not in a relationship with a woman. My past wife is the exception. She I guess would qualify as a hotwife although she cucked me for the first couple of years after we married and she was doing it while we dated. When I found out that she was cucking me, we came to agreement after some serious talks. She could continue but I was always kept in the loop and sometimes watched and at times could join in fluffing her BF and cleaning up afterwards if the BF agreed. She had quite a few boyfriends over the next 10 years we were married.

I feel the heat of the moment many men can perform with the other male. Some never will and be completely straight. Others are bi, like myself from the start and may remain bi . Some, again like myself will possible gravitate to only having sex to whatever degree with other men. I only perform oral on other men now.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 am

I tried sex with guys a couple of times in college.

I knew there was something wrong with me sexually: I was really attracted to women, but I didn’t want to fuck them like everyone else did. Figured maybe I was gay.

I’m not putting anyone else down, but it was gross and left me feeling disgusted. It took me a long time to figure out what I am, but I quickly figured out what I’m not, and that’s gay.

belvedere
Virgin

Unread post by belvedere » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:34 pm

Wooster wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 am

I knew there was something wrong with me sexually: I was really attracted to women, but I didn’t want to fuck them like everyone else did. Figured maybe I was gay.

I’m not putting anyone else down, but it was gross and left me feeling disgusted. It took me a long time to figure out what I am, but I quickly figured out what I’m not, and that’s gay.

Your argument is interesting, I completely understand, thanks for sharing.

Could you talk more about your discoveries from the moment you realize you are not gay? How do you define yourself?

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:23 am

belvedere wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:34 pm
Wooster wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:31 am

Your argument is interesting, I completely understand, thanks for sharing.

Could you talk more about your discoveries from the moment you realize you are not gay? How do you define yourself?
Figuring out i wasn’t gay made me look harder at myself to figure out what I was. I have always been really attracted to women, and that hasn’t ever changed. I’ve had a series of relationships starting in high school, all of which felt great except for the sex.

I find regular vaginal sex awkward and (emotionally, not physically) uncomfortable. It feels wrong for me to fuck women. This manifested early on in erection problems (which I now understand we’re reasonable reactions to an act I wasn’t ready for or interested in). I love giving women pleasure, but I hate receiving pleasure from women. I’ve had a few girls in my life who loved this about me, like, “All, you want is for me to lie back while you eat me out without any reciprocation? Sign me up!” Most of the time, though, this dynamic ended up with the girl getting bored of it or feeling irrational guilt at not being an equal partner.

Eventually, I realized that I wanted my partners to be sexual with other men. Luckily for me, I found someone who was fine with this, and eventually married her. 👍

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:05 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I’m definitely not homosexual. Neither am I bisexual. I would never be interested in going to bed with another guy.

What I am is a cuck, and that means that my sexual gratification is linked tightly to satisfaction of my Queen’s desires. If my Queen asked me to, I would orally service a Bull for her, and possibly have sex with him if she wanted. I have no doubt that I would enjoy it and climax from it, but not out of any attraction to the guy, only from the physical pleasure and much more importantly, the eroticism of doing something taboo that gets my Queen off.

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:16 pm

I have commented on this before. I am gay and I enjoy this Forum and have followed it for years. I had a live in girlfriend of seven years. We had great sex. Plenty of PIV and oral. That said, I knew that I was gay. I find Charlize Theron incredibly beautiful. However, I am attracted to Chris Hemsworth. I firmly believe that you can have a same sex act and not be gay. An “act” is not a lifestyle. It’s an act. Whether that is once or a hundred times, you can still do an “act”, and enjoy it, and not be emotionally attracted to an individual. If you enjoy it and it does not harm anyone, enjoy it and don’t worry about being forced to label it.