Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you accept to never fuck a woman again in return of living a cuckold life?

Yes I would accept..
62%
No I wouldn't accept
38%

Total votes: 502

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Definitely not.

iLOVEher
Prepubescent

Unread post by iLOVEher » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:28 pm

i'm not sure

LittleJohn

Unread post by LittleJohn » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:54 am

takeoff wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:33 pm
Although I already have a real cuckold life, watching and licking my wife's pussy and eating creampies out of her pussy, I would be willing to be denied sex permanently in order to keep on this kind of cuckold lifestyle.
Anyway my genitals are useless for my wife's sexual satisfaction, as she says, so she won't lose anything if he bans my cock out of her pussy permanently.
That's pretty hot that he's going to take control of her pussy and ban you from it!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:01 am

lookingiansa wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:08 pm

More sex now caged you mean one sided oral sex on her and nothing for you right?

I just don't see what you guys get out of this denial thing but whatever floats your boat but not for me.

If my wife ever tried denying me the first thing I would do is fuck another woman and make sure she knew about it.

And if she still tried denying me I would divorce her just what I would do. I have too high of a sex drive to put up with this kind of thing I guess.
Some of us have some 'masochistic' tendencies and it is a 'turn on' to be kept horny and denied orgasm for a period of time, just as, for some people, pain can be pleasure. My wife enjoys making me pleasure her while my cock is locked in a cage, and for me there is a certain 'thrill' in being required to pleasure her while my swollen cock strains against the unyielding device; knowing that *she* is going to 'get off' and I will be denied that pleasure until some time in the future.

Having my own orgasm delayed/denied for some period of time heightens the pleasure when it is finally allowed, and the extended horniness/anticipation is incredibly erotic.

Try it, you might like it.

Have you ever been really hungry, and smelled a good meal cooking, knowing that there would be some delay before you would get to eat it? Was your enjoyment and pleasure not increased by the delay and anticipation?
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

EDAS-2
Virgin

Unread post by EDAS-2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:35 am

Yes, lookingiansa, you are right: it does not make sense. And yet this kind of torture that some men seem to want or need (denial, cock cages, humiliation, etc.) makes sense in some other fashion. I think of the saints --- not all saints but some -- who would wear hair-shirts (to feel pain without let), who would flog themselves until the blood flowed from their backs and other body parts (legs, arms, etc.). Some of the great saints would pray to their God, saying to that God how little and insignificant they were compared to their Lord. Which is exactly what the husband, who desires to be humiliated by his sexually active wife, says, i.e. the husband talks about how his cock is so small and so insignificant thus making him unable to pleasure his wife.

So… why did the saints do this (i.e. humiliate themselves their God) and why do cucks humiliate themselves before their wives and wives’ boyfriends? Well they do this for a reason that is not "reasonable" in the common sense meaning of that word.

And so, I see a kind of kinship or similarity between our cuckolds who are into extreme self-punishment and denial and the quite odd behavior of the saints of old.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:40 am

For many of us cucks in chastity, there is no choice.

Fred_Garvin
Trainable

Unread post by Fred_Garvin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:40 am

I think it's a terrible idea that I would regret.

I also find it scorchingly hot.

I vote YES.

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:43 am

LittleJohn wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:54 am
takeoff wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:33 pm
Although I already have a real cuckold life, watching and licking my wife's pussy and eating creampies out of her pussy, I would be willing to be denied sex permanently in order to keep on this kind of cuckold lifestyle.
Anyway my genitals are useless for my wife's sexual satisfaction, as she says, so she won't lose anything if he bans my cock out of her pussy permanently.
That's pretty hot that he's going to take control of her pussy and ban you from it!
It's a win win situation for my wife. She has great sex with the bull and keeps me craving her ad I stay locked in chastity. I take her word for it, I'll never again have intercourse. It's no loss for her. I'm all about pleasing her.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:15 am

There is next to nothing I have not done sexually.. Truth there is Nothing!
I also confess from my first blow job as a teen from a buddy to my marriage to my divorce due to having cheated with
too many women and too many men I regret nothing. I may have many times sworn I would never have sex again,
that thought lasts no longer than 2 minutes.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:01 am

I know I already responded previously in this thread but thinking about it, a certain way I would let her cut me off completely would be if my gf/wife and I had a poly relationship where we lived with her main man. For me to be cut off, I would need to live under the same roof as my wife and her man. I would need to see her belong to him fully so that I can also at least get pleasure out of it.

I’d want to see them together as the main couple despite us being “poly”, the household and relationship focus would revolve around them. Them being extremely open about their relationship in front of me, knowing he can rip her clothes off anywhere in our home whether it’s in the next room or on the same couch and 3 inches away from me. I would love to be his assistant when it comes to making love to my wife, now fully his partner; help in ways such as holding her hair while she goes down on him, or holding her when she’s taking it on an awkward angle, help dress or undress her, and other things along those lines. I would want to see her talk to him and address him just like any married couple without her holding back because I’m in front.

If things turned out like that, I would settle for being cut off and living my sex and relationship life through him and watching him take over with my woman.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 am

I am allowed to go down on my wife but intercourse is not an option.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:18 pm

I was denied my wife's pussy for just over 7 years. It wasn't forever, but it sure did seem like it. If I was ever offered this deal, I think I would take it.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:01 am
lookingiansa wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:08 pm

More sex now caged you mean one sided oral sex on her and nothing for you right?

I just don't see what you guys get out of this denial thing but whatever floats your boat but not for me.

If my wife ever tried denying me the first thing I would do is fuck another woman and make sure she knew about it.

And if she still tried denying me I would divorce her just what I would do. I have too high of a sex drive to put up with this kind of thing I guess.
Some of us have some 'masochistic' tendencies and it is a 'turn on' to be kept horny and denied orgasm for a period of time, just as, for some people, pain can be pleasure. My wife enjoys making me pleasure her while my cock is locked in a cage, and for me there is a certain 'thrill' in being required to pleasure her while my swollen cock strains against the unyielding device; knowing that *she* is going to 'get off' and I will be denied that pleasure until some time in the future.

Having my own orgasm delayed/denied for some period of time heightens the pleasure when it is finally allowed, and the extended horniness/anticipation is incredibly erotic.

Try it, you might like it.

Have you ever been really hungry, and smelled a good meal cooking, knowing that there would be some delay before you would get to eat it? Was your enjoyment and pleasure not increased by the delay and anticipation?
ok I get it but this was about never having sex again not getting out of cage thing and when do still no releif right? Do you all you guys think your cocks are really that small, or has there maybe been some manipulation on your woman's side to make you feel insecure about this. Like before going down the cuckold road did they tell you you had a micro-penis and couldn't satisfy her.

I'm just wondering but hell it leaves more hotwife for me as a bf to fuck at your expense.

I don't have the biggest dick but sure not smallest either thank god I don't have a 3.5-4.0 in slim hard dick. But I would probably rather die than be cucked even if I did have a smaller cock.

" To each his own not putting anyone down just not for me I cant even imagine this for me"

I just look through this forum a bit was so moved by this topic my wife and I spent over an hour trying to get my mind around this no sex with wife ever again topic.

And I met a guy with a huge cock but was still a cuck so its from what I can tell a mindset attitude about being an alpha in charge of all his life the wife, other women and hotwife and cuck too if they are in my life. where this guy was a beta and wanted a bf alpha like me to be in charge of his life too as well as his hotwife.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:30 am

lookingiansa wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm
ok I get it but this was about never having sex again not getting out of cage thing and when do still no releif right? Do you all you guys think your cocks are really that small, or has there maybe been some manipulation on your woman's side to make you feel insecure about this. Like before going down the cuckold road did they tell you you had a micro-penis and couldn't satisfy her.

I'm just wondering but hell it leaves more hotwife for me as a bf to fuck at your expense.

I don't have the biggest dick but sure not smallest either thank god I don't have a 3.5-4.0 in slim hard dick. But I would probably rather die than be cucked even if I did have a smaller cock.

" To each his own not putting anyone down just not for me I cant even imagine this for me"

I just look through this forum a bit was so moved by this topic my wife and I spent over an hour trying to get my mind around this no sex with wife ever again topic.

And I met a guy with a huge cock but was still a cuck so its from what I can tell a mindset attitude about being an alpha in charge of all his life the wife, other women and hotwife and cuck too if they are in my life. where this guy was a beta and wanted a bf alpha like me to be in charge of his life too as well as his hotwife.
No, not all of us have small cocks. Mine is reasonably sized (6") and my wife says I'm the biggest she's had.

I am also not 'beta', in 'regular' life I tend to rise to positions of power in the occupations I have pursued, generally 'in command'. People who attempt to oppose me, in one way or another, usually come to regret it.

My kink, is in going the exact opposite way in the bedroom, *not* being 'in charge', ceding control to my wife. It is a refreshing change and I find it extremely erotic and arousing.

It's OK if you can't imagine it for yourself, if it isn't what trips your trigger then that's just the way it is. Personally, I don't 'get' the 'sissy' stuff some seem to go for because it doesn't do anything for me, but I understand my own kink so that's OK too. We aren't all the same, we get 'turned on' by different things...and that's what makes it all work- if I get 'turned on' by being bound and caged, watching my wife fuck some other guy(s), and she gets 'turned on' by the power and control of caging me and forcing me to watch her fuck, and some other guys get turned on by fucking another guy's wife in front of him then it works out well for everyone.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:26 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:30 am
lookingiansa wrote:

No, not all of us have small cocks. Mine is reasonably sized (6") and my wife says I'm the biggest she's had.

I am also not 'beta', in 'regular' life I tend to rise to positions of power in the occupations I have pursued, generally 'in command'. People who attempt to oppose me, in one way or another, usually come to regret it.

My kink, is in going the exact opposite way in the bedroom, *not* being 'in charge', ceding control to my wife. It is a refreshing change and I find it extremely erotic and arousing.

It's OK if you can't imagine it for yourself, if it isn't what trips your trigger then that's just the way it is. Personally, I don't 'get' the 'sissy' stuff some seem to go for because it doesn't do anything for me, but I understand my own kink so that's OK too. We aren't all the same, we get 'turned on' by different things...and that's what makes it all work- if I get 'turned on' by being bound and caged, watching my wife fuck some other guy(s), and she gets 'turned on' by the power and control of caging me and forcing me to watch her fuck, and some other guys get turned on by fucking another guy's wife in front of him then it works out well for everyone.

Well said. It's not necessary to share or even understand each other's kinks, in order to respect and appreciate that we all enjoy and are turned on by different things. The human brain is a complex and fascinating machine.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:07 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:30 am
lookingiansa wrote:

Bent

Thanks for your responce. Do you ever feel like going back to being the one in charge in the bedroom? Can you see yourself going the rest of your life with no sex with your wife. And very little release if ever? That would be really hard for me since I associate my wife's love with being sexual with me. And no vaginal sex would make me feel very bad , and if she gave sex to other men and denied my would make me so mad I would find out where bf lives and take it out on him probably. ( I guess we are at opposite ends ) I think denial would be bad but unbearible if she let other men have sex while not letting me.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:27 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:09 pm
Wooster wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:16 am
I don’t expect to have sex become a part of our marriage again. My wife is not interested, and I get no pleasure from sex with an unenthusiastic partner. Things could change in the future, but I’d be surprised.
How long has it been since your last time having penetrative sex with your wife?
No sex at all, three years now. Before that, penetration was rare. It was mostly me giving her head and then jacking off.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Wooster wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:27 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:09 pm
Wooster wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:16 am
I don’t expect to have sex become a part of our marriage again. My wife is not interested, and I get no pleasure from sex with an unenthusiastic partner. Things could change in the future, but I’d be surprised.
How long has it been since your last time having penetrative sex with your wife?
No sex at all, three years now. Before that, penetration was rare. It was mostly me giving her head and then jacking off.
My most recent ex girlfriend and I dated nearly 5 years and our sex life was nearly nom existent. Probably had intercourse 4-6 times a year and mutual masturbation happened maybe 2-4 times per month. Towards the end I just stopped caring and mentioned the lifestyle in hopes that our limited sex was because she was seeing other men. She was not but I admitted I liked the idea of her going out since she was starting to dress sexy and show skin towards the end. We broke up but it would have been nice if she became a hot Gf since it felt like we were already in a cuck relationship like you and your wife. I think I have a higher chance with my actual gf, on Christmas she asked for a threesome with another man because she wants to be submissive to two men. That’s promising and I can’t wait to get to watch a man take my woman in front of me for the first time ever.

Old Cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Old Cuck » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 pm

I only get cuddles but no piv. The only exception in the last year was a single fuck during the covid lockdown period when her bulls could not visit, however, she has fucked her bulls many times before and since.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:16 am

lookingiansa wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:07 am
Bent

Thanks for your responce. Do you ever feel like going back to being the one in charge in the bedroom? Can you see yourself going the rest of your life with no sex with your wife. And very little release if ever? That would be really hard for me since I associate my wife's love with being sexual with me. And no vaginal sex would make me feel very bad , and if she gave sex to other men and denied my would make me so mad I would find out where bf lives and take it out on him probably. ( I guess we are at opposite ends ) I think denial would be bad but unbearible if she let other men have sex while not letting me.
Well, it's not 'no sex at all'. We often do a lot of oral, both ways, even when caged. She likes teasing the bits she can reach with her tongue, seeing me straining in the cage. I have a 'limit' of three months of no orgasm, though over the last couple of years she has discovered that she can cause me to have a 'ruined' orgasm in the cage, which technically fulfills the condition without having to let me out.

And I still get PIV every now and then because, well, she likes to fuck. I am occasionally 'in charge' in the bedroom, but at some point that may become a thing of the past...and I'm kind of looking forward to that happening because it just turns me on so much to *not* be 'in charge'.

We actually have *more* sex when I am caged and denied, because it keeps me horny and 'ready' for any time she wants to play, I just don't get a lot of PIV and I don't get my rocks off that often...and that, perversely, really turns me on. I don't think I can quite describe the feeling of 'wanting', trying to get erect in a cage that is about half the size of my 'normal' erection which forcefully prevents me from achieving it, knowing that I can't even touch it and satisfy myself and being dependent on her for 'relief' that she will provide at some nebulous point in the future, knowing that she *enjoys* turning me on and not letting me cum. The 'torment' of watching/helping her 'get off' while knowing that I can't/won't until she decides to let me, and the nearly constant arousal and horniness are somehow desirable to me and I revel in it.

When she describes/talks about fucking her 'boys' and making me watch, it only amplifies my arousal, especially when she is wanting to make me lick her pussy afterward. I don't *completely* understand it, but the idea and reality of being 'used', forced to do things that I would not normally do, is extremely erotic to me. But, that's what gets my motor running, and I don't have to understand it completely in order to be able to 'enjoy' it.

No, I don't want to go back. I'd like to see it keep moving forward, getting even more 'intense'.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:09 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:16 am
lookingiansa wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:07 am
Bent

Well, it's not 'no sex at all'. We often do a lot of oral, both ways, even when caged. She likes teasing the bits she can reach with her tongue, seeing me straining in the cage. I have a 'limit' of three months of no orgasm, though over the last couple of years she has discovered that she can cause me to have a 'ruined' orgasm in the cage, which technically fulfills the condition without having to let me out.

And I still get PIV every now and then because, well, she likes to fuck. I am occasionally 'in charge' in the bedroom, but at some point that may become a thing of the past...and I'm kind of looking forward to that happening because it just turns me on so much to *not* be 'in charge'.

We actually have *more* sex when I am caged and denied, because it keeps me horny and 'ready' for any time she wants to play, I just don't get a lot of PIV and I don't get my rocks off that often...and that, perversely, really turns me on. I don't think I can quite describe the feeling of 'wanting', trying to get erect in a cage that is about half the size of my 'normal' erection which forcefully prevents me from achieving it, knowing that I can't even touch it and satisfy myself and being dependent on her for 'relief' that she will provide at some nebulous point in the future, knowing that she *enjoys* turning me on and not letting me cum. The 'torment' of watching/helping her 'get off' while knowing that I can't/won't until she decides to let me, and the nearly constant arousal and horniness are somehow desirable to me and I revel in it.

When she describes/talks about fucking her 'boys' and making me watch, it only amplifies my arousal, especially when she is wanting to make me lick her pussy afterward. I don't *completely* understand it, but the idea and reality of being 'used', forced to do things that I would not normally do, is extremely erotic to me. But, that's what gets my motor running, and I don't have to understand it completely in order to be able to 'enjoy' it.

No, I don't want to go back. I'd like to see it keep moving forward, getting even more 'intense'.
Hi what is PIV gotta ask?

EDAS-2
Virgin

Unread post by EDAS-2 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:17 pm

PIV is "Penis In Vagina".

Wazzbler
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wazzbler » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:59 am

Duplicate post deleted
Last edited by Wazzbler on Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:13 am

Welcome to the forum Wazzbler.

Wazzbler
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wazzbler » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:38 am

I have to accept this because it has already happened! The last time I had intercourse with my Queen was in October 2019, so it's not like being denied permanently would make much difference, but onto our amazing love story…

A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE STORY

Spoiler:
Everything that happened in the latter half of 2020 was as if my Queen and I had used mental telepathy to inform each other of what we both wanted and were working toward without ever verbally communicating a single thing.

Some background:
My cuckold fantasy started about 22 years ago when my (now ex-wife) had several blatant open affairs and almost destroyed me mentally, emotionally and sexually.

For the past 10 years or so, my Queen and I had intercourse once or twice a year, and I was never able to satisfy her. My addiction to porn and masturbation made a bad situation worse causing constant Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. I was finally able to stop the porn and masturbation four years ago by locking myself in permanent chastity, but the damage to my sexual ability was permanent. An added benefit was that chastity brought so many good things to our marriage, especially how my attitude towards my Queen improved, but that is a story for another day.

The recent situation:
By the time I was 16 years into my second marriage, I knew how unsatisfied my Queen was with my dismal sexual performance and I needed to tell her that I was starting to crave for her to cuckold me and find her fulfillment outside of the marriage. The problem was that I just didn’t know how to tell her…. I played so many scenarios in my mind, but I knew that my Queen wouldn’t consider any of them…

Christmas 2020 - the door opens:
In early December of 2020, my Queen changed everything and opened the door for me to tell her what I had wanted to for so long:

My Queen stated that she needed to tell me something that has been bugging her for years, but her fear of hurting me meant she could never bring herself to do so … and even though she was desperate to tell me what was on her heart; she (being the loving Queen) was still terrified of hurting me (and my most likely reaction).

After much gentle coaxing from me and assurances that anything she said would not hurt me, with much trepidation my Queen was finally able to tell me what has been on her heart for so long

My Queen told me that her sexual attraction to me had disappeared many years ago and that she couldn’t pretend to want to do something that she hated. My Queen also said that she would never consider any sexual interaction between us again.

I could clearly see that my Queen expected me to be hurt and angry, and anticipated a major outburst, but to her surprise her revelations did not cause any of these reactions and I stayed calm although I was quite excited. Previously I would have been hurt and my insecurity would flare up resulting in a massive fight, but now my hopes soared, and the excitement built more and more as we spoke…My Queen had given me the perfect opportunity to tell her what I needed to say.

My Confession:
I told my Queen that I had realised long ago that I had never satisfied her sexually.
I told her that I had also realised that I did not own her and she was her own person. I had fully accepted that if my Queen was set on having an affair, I would not be able to stop her, and realised that the path of least hurt was to give her my “permission” as long as there were no secrets.

I told my Queen that if she wanted or needed to obtain her fulfilment outside of the marriage, that I give my approval, and would support her and stay faithful to her.

To say the least, my Queen was initially shocked and suspicious at this, and could not believe that I was being sincere and honest. It took many open and honest conversations over the next few days to give my Queen the reassurance she needed.

A surprise!

Once my Queen was able to believe that I was being sincere and genuine, and saw that there was no animosity or anger in me, it gave her the freedom to tell me that she and another man had been flirting with each other during the previous 6 months! My Queen told me they had not even kissed each other or become physical, because she feared that if I found our find out, I would destroy her life, kick her out the house, divorce her etc.

I am sad and disgusted to say this, but this is exactly what I would have done before my mind got to the right (cuckold) place. I would probably have told every friend, neighbour, colleague and family of her “betrayal”, kicked her out the house and filed for divorce and then tried my best to destroy her. But now (amazingly) not a single malicious thought crossed my mind!

The only thing that raised my pulse was that I became more and more ecstatic at how everything was working out perfectly for both of us. I was like an excited kid before Christmas, and couldn’t wait for my Queen to tell me all the details of how, where and when everything happened, and get to get my Queen and her lover together as soon as possible.

It is amazing that I originally considered how I could try to plant the seeds for the unlikely event of being cuckolded at some future stage, but my Queen’s recent foray changed the dream into something that was happening right now!!

We spent many hours every day talking honestly and openly about how much our lives had changed for the better and we just grew closer to each other. We had so many open and honest discussions about everything since then and two months later still do. Everything is getting better and better the more we talk, plan and work things out.

It is awesome that I am now my Queen's advisor, confidant and best friend. It thrills me to help make plans to get her and the lover together, and she has said that my excitement at being her cuckold is like I am a teen-aged girl helping my best friend prepare for a hot date - I think she is right!

Aside from sex, our marriage has been always extremely good and we are incredibly close and laugh together constantly. Aside from sex, we have the perfect marriage. By removing the possibility of us ever having sex from the equation my Queen has brought us so much closer than either of us would have ever thought possible.

Moreover, since all this happened, the positive change in my Queen has been amazing to behold. My Queen is more self-confidant, alive, more aware of her sexuality and at peace with life. She “glows” all the time and has became much bolder.

For example, a few weeks after our life-changing talk, my Queen sent me a photo of her arm: She had been considering having a Tattoo done, and on impulse went and had a Tattoo on her wrist of a beautiful water colour Vixen! It looks amazing and I felt such a surge of pride. I also asked and bought my Queen some Lingerie for “special occasions” and she sent me photos of her modelling them! Absolutely stunning! My Queen is so sexy and awesome and I am so happy for her!

I never even knew that the word Compersion existed, but I am living proof that it is real!

So, besides being in 24/7 chastity for the last 4 years, I am now denied sex permanently, and will become a full-fledged cuckold very soon. I couldn’t ask for more. This was something I had secretly desired for over 20 years and thanks to my beautiful, awesome amazing sexy Vixen Queen, I got the greatest Christmas Present ever!!!

Unfortunately, the relationship between my Queen and her lover almost ended in December 2020 due to some complications that he created, and I have done as much damage control as possible, which made the bond between my Queen and I even stronger than it was.

Luckily, my Queen’s lover will be coming back early next month to finish some work on the house and will be sleeping over during the week! This will give my Queen and her lover plenty of time to patch things up and get to where they deserve to be. I even bought my Queen a Durex Honeymoon set of condoms and lube in anticipation of what will happen when he moves into our home…

To my darling Vixen Queen: I adore you, I appreciate you, I admire you, I support you and I completely approve of you! You are the best thing that ever happened in my life!!

Note: Before posting this, I sent a draft to my Queen and this is her response:

Oh my greatness my love...what an amazing story.It reads like a romantic novel!
Well done baby. You have my approval to post it.Love you long time xxxx