Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you accept to never fuck a woman again in return of living a cuckold life?

Yes I would accept..
62%
No I wouldn't accept
38%

Total votes: 502

Christinebitg

Re: Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:09 pm

Dirk the cuckold wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:26 pm
We don't have a verbal deal. It's just the way it is. Before other men started fucking her sex wasn't very good between us.. it became clear to us pretty early that I couldn't satisfy her. Now after almost 7 years of her having sex with men who I can't compete with it's pretty much an unspoken rule that we don't have sex. I think if I tried I would probably be so self conscious that I couldn't even get an erection. I do have a hall pass.. But I'll never use it. I would be too worried that I couldn't preform.
There are some instances in which an inability to perform is entirely acceptable, even if not exactly the desired result.

For instance, I have at times played with a married lesbian. I'm told that her wife considers me to be on "the approved list."

Not being able to get an erection and use it to penetrate her is not a big concern for either of us, even though I was surprised when she suggested it.

ParosGy
Virgin

Unread post by ParosGy » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:32 pm

We can't imagine, that we would look for such a situation, but if it occurs with a good, long therm partner, we can imagine our relationship without sex each other, if my wife fuck usually with partner.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:51 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:15 pm
Connecticut_couple wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 pm
Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:54 pm
I fully agree, even though I've never been married, much less been a part of this lifestyle. And I suppose there might be things that keep a marriage together (shared values, children, a number of years or decades together, shared memories and experiences over the course of years or decades, a deep and loving friendship, and no desire to go back on the hunt for single people), but I think anything taken to an extreme cannot be healthy. Over the course of years of being denied sex, it's not hard for me to envision a situation where 1) the wife loses all respect for her husband, 2) the husband loses respect for the wife, and given that they have detached physically, then, eventually, they detach emotionally. On paper, they might be husband and wife, but in reality they are simply friends/roommates of the opposite gender.
If you don't mind, help me understand why you follow and post on this forum if you don't seem to be involved in the lifestyle even in part, paraphrasing the first line in your comment. It seems to make things clearer to me though why you don't seem to understand why the majority of people in this community feel and act differently than you. Maybe there is a forum elsewhere that you might feel more of an affinity to. I can say from my own experience, and I'm sure many other would agree, things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise. I'm not sure if you have a committed partner but you stated you aren't married. If you do have a long term partner, you might have experienced changes over time. If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle.
I follow and post on this forum because I have been interested in this lifestyle for many, many years. I do have a committed partner; and at one point, we discussed this sort of lifestyle, and she indicated she had experience with it previously. But as I got to know her more, it seemed like her experiences were more threesomes with two other men as opposed to cuckoldry. As I have gotten to know her better, I've gotten the feeling that she would not be "wired" for this lifestyle. It's nothing she has said or done specifically; it's just more a feeling than anything else.

You have a very valid observation when you indicate "If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle", and your point about "things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise", is, from the point of someone who is married like yourself, even more valid and valuable. Another reason I follow and post on this forum is that I've learned a great, great deal from the other people who post here, and I consider that knowledge invaluable.

And just as there are infinite shades of gray, there are probably infinite combinations of a marriage/marital relationship.

Nevertheless, I still agree with a previously poster who indicated that such a relationship, (permanently denied sex) is not healthy or sustainable for a marriage. JMHO.......
I don't understand how you(and other's) think giving an opinion on something you've never experienced, in a style of relationship you've never experienced, between any two people you don't know or understand isn't judgemental. How do people not understand that we all have very different lives, that create extremely different personalities with different kinks? What may seem to you to be strange or doomed to fail can be exciting for different people and can bring a couple closer together. Your generalized view of other people's relationships is absolutely judgemental and frankly without even having your own life experience on the topic, can come off as kind of obnoxious.

Just within my own life, I've had many different relationships where we interacted sexually with each other in different ways. I've been Dom, I've been sub. Cuckold, cuckquean, mmf, mff, spanked, been spanked. I haven't always been turned on by the same things, even while just masturbating on my own. My partner and I are excited by things I never could have imagined before...but at no point in any period of my life did I go on forums and give my opinion on other people's relationships or choices, because what I truly understand is that I have no idea what will work for one couple I don't know...much less a whole subsection of couples. If you don't get that a couple in love that practices pussy denial can be far more deeply connected than a couple that fucks three times a day...you really don't understand human beings at all and no one needs your opinion on their relationship.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:40 am

rspanked wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:51 pm
I fully agree, even though I've never been married, much less been a part of this lifestyle. And I suppose there might be things that keep a marriage together (shared values, children, a number of years or decades together, shared memories and experiences over the course of years or decades, a deep and loving friendship, and no desire to go back on the hunt for single people), but I think anything taken to an extreme cannot be healthy. Over the course of years of being denied sex, it's not hard for me to envision a situation where 1) the wife loses all respect for her husband, 2) the husband loses respect for the wife, and given that they have detached physically, then, eventually, they detach emotionally. On paper, they might be husband and wife, but in reality they are simply friends/roommates of the opposite gender.
If you don't mind, help me understand why you follow and post on this forum if you don't seem to be involved in the lifestyle even in part, paraphrasing the first line in your comment. It seems to make things clearer to me though why you don't seem to understand why the majority of people in this community feel and act differently than you. Maybe there is a forum elsewhere that you might feel more of an affinity to. I can say from my own experience, and I'm sure many other would agree, things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise. I'm not sure if you have a committed partner but you stated you aren't married. If you do have a long term partner, you might have experienced changes over time. If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle.
I follow and post on this forum because I have been interested in this lifestyle for many, many years. I do have a committed partner; and at one point, we discussed this sort of lifestyle, and she indicated she had experience with it previously. But as I got to know her more, it seemed like her experiences were more threesomes with two other men as opposed to cuckoldry. As I have gotten to know her better, I've gotten the feeling that she would not be "wired" for this lifestyle. It's nothing she has said or done specifically; it's just more a feeling than anything else.

You have a very valid observation when you indicate "If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle", and your point about "things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise", is, from the point of someone who is married like yourself, even more valid and valuable. Another reason I follow and post on this forum is that I've learned a great, great deal from the other people who post here, and I consider that knowledge invaluable.

And just as there are infinite shades of gray, there are probably infinite combinations of a marriage/marital relationship.

Nevertheless, I still agree with a previously poster who indicated that such a relationship, (permanently denied sex) is not healthy or sustainable for a marriage. JMHO.......
I don't understand how you(and other's) think giving an opinion on something you've never experienced, in a style of relationship you've never experienced, between any two people you don't know or understand isn't judgemental. How do people not understand that we all have very different lives, that create extremely different personalities with different kinks? What may seem to you to be strange or doomed to fail can be exciting for different people and can bring a couple closer together. Your generalized view of other people's relationships is absolutely judgemental and frankly without even having your own life experience on the topic, can come off as kind of obnoxious.

Just within my own life, I've had many different relationships where we interacted sexually with each other in different ways. I've been Dom, I've been sub. Cuckold, cuckquean, mmf, mff, spanked, been spanked. I haven't always been turned on by the same things, even while just masturbating on my own. My partner and I are excited by things I never could have imagined before...but at no point in any period of my life did I go on forums and give my opinion on other people's relationships or choices, because what I truly understand is that I have no idea what will work for one couple I don't know...much less a whole subsection of couples. If you don't get that a couple in love that practices pussy denial can be far more deeply connected than a couple that fucks three times a day...you really don't understand human beings at all and no one needs your opinion on their relationship.
:up:

A very wise man once said; The more I know, the more I realize how little I really know and understand.

I would suggest that on a forum like this; it is highly appropriate to ask polite, non-judgemental, questions. This may also help and encourage the OPs and others to reflect and develop a broader perspective.

In my opinion; Making opinionated statements predicting the end of a marriage, or even more advicing someone to get a lawyer and file for divorce, for people you only have extremely limited knowledge of through their posts on this sites is in general not OK.

Sincerely
elina

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:12 am

For my taste the initial question is not clear enough.

Should we speak about all kinds of sex beeing denied I do not think it healthy for any relationship. I certainly know enough to know that it will not necessarily end a mariage, but that in itself does not make it something good.

As for beeing denied penetrative sex: I think it is quite strange for someone wanting to be permanently denied, but on the other hand there are more than enough people in this exact situation without wanting it, making the best out of their situation and maybe even having a fullfilling sexlife. Just think about couples where she has vaginismus, some extreme form of condyloma or about couples where at least one partner is diabled....
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:35 am

Filou wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:12 am
For my taste the initial question is not clear enough.

Should we speak about all kinds of sex beeing denied I do not think it healthy for any relationship. I certainly know enough to know that it will not necessarily end a mariage, but that in itself does not make it something good.

As for beeing denied penetrative sex: I think it is quite strange for someone wanting to be permanently denied, but on the other hand there are more than enough people in this exact situation without wanting it, making the best out of their situation and maybe even having a fullfilling sexlife. Just think about couples where she has vaginismus, some extreme form of condyloma or about couples where at least one partner is diabled....
You're also missing the point. What percentage of the population do you imagine think male chastity is "quite strange"? My kink doesn't need to be your kink and vise versa. You don't even need to understand it. You just need to know that your judgement that what excites someone else is "quite strange" can create insecurity, confusion and a desire to remain closeted.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:51 am

I never said you needed my blessing or my permission to do anything.

I just try to state my opinion in an as differentiated way as possible. However: I will not refrain from telling if something does not make sense or might be stupid just because you or someone does not like it. If I follow your path of argumentation you should not even say somethinh when someone is in an abusive relationship or wants to cut his penis off.

And just to make it clear: I never said wanting no more penetrative sex is stupid etc ! I just said that it does not make sense to me. If you or someone else can not handle that I am sorry for you.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:28 am

elina wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:40 am
rspanked wrote:

:up:

A very wise man once said; The more I know, the more I realize how little I really know and understand.

I would suggest that on a forum like this; it is highly appropriate to ask polite, non-judgemental, questions. This may also help and encourage the OPs and others to reflect and develop a broader perspective.

In my opinion; Making opinionated statements predicting the end of a marriage, or even more advicing someone to get a lawyer and file for divorce, for people you only have extremely limited knowledge of through their posts on this sites is in general not OK.

Sincerely
elina
I don't believe I have predicted the end of a marriage or marriages. I believe I have stated my opinion, (as have other posters, including those that I have quoted) that certain situations are neither healthy nor sustainable long-term. And I have also indicated that I have been told such by other persons who have already experienced this lifestyle.

And I have also indicated that I have learned from this website that there is no "one-size-fits-all". I think I have made that pretty clear.

Nor, unless I am drastically mistaken, have I ever told someone to file for divorce. I have told more than one person that, if I were in their position, I would speak to one lawyer (or several) and see what my options were, and then take it from there. Even if I was practicing family law, I don't believe any lawyer tells his client what to do; (great way to get sued for malpractice, especially in that area of the law) they simply outline the options for the client and tell him or her that the decision is their decision to make.

There have been several posters on here, in various threads, that have given very clear indications that they believe their marriages/family units are in jeopardy. In a situation like that, I don't think it's inappropriate to help a person see what their options are. But I have emphasized (again, unless I am mistaken) that "this is a decision only you can make."

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:31 am

Filou wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:51 am
I never said you needed my blessing or my permission to do anything.

I just try to state my opinion in an as differentiated way as possible. However: I will not refrain from telling if something does not make sense or might be stupid just because you or someone does not like it. If I follow your path of argumentation you should not even say somethinh when someone is in an abusive relationship or wants to cut his penis off.

And just to make it clear: I never said wanting no more penetrative sex is stupid etc ! I just said that it does not make sense to me. If you or someone else can not handle that I am sorry for you.
Exactly. I can't help but think when a number of people post here (including myself, on several occasions) they are asking for the viewpoints of other persons, who have either more, or different experiences. I myself have posed several questions and been richly rewarded by people's responses.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:46 am

rspanked wrote:

You raise good points. It can be seen as judgmental, although I question your conclusion about "not having your own life experience on the topic".....I have (very little) experience with the consumption of alcohol, but if someone tells me they going to drink a bottle of champagne (or another intoxicating beverage) every night for a year, I don't think it's inappropriate to say "I'm not sure that is healthy or sustainable." (Alcohol has a lot of calories, and can be bad for someone's liver)

Nor do I think it is judgmental (although I'm sure it can come off this way) to state that anything taken to an extreme can be unhealthy.

I indeed agree with your statement that ".....a couple in love that practices pussy denial can be far more deeply connected than a couple that fucks three times a day...." ....but my question (not a judgment, by the way) is that "is that practice, long-term, healthy or sustainable for a marriage?"

I get that for some couples that it is. But I'm thinking out loud, "For how many couples is it not healthy or sustainable"?

But I also notice you did not address what one cuckoldress said to me years ago about that particular option: "You lose respect for the other person. The cuckold and his wife have detached physically, and they eventually detach emotionally." Now, she didn't say, and I certainly don't purport to claim, that that happens in all situations where there is no PIV.

Again, not a judgment. (although I can see that it could be interpreted that way)

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:26 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:59 am
I think there are plenty of cuckolds and cuckold wannabes who see caution when it comes to some more extreme elements of Cuckoldry. And while we don’t wish to rain on anyones parade, have you considered that bad advice here has also led some to lose their marriage? This thread was framed to get opinions so it seems that either viewpoint has the right to express themselves. If someone gets frustrated but saves a good marriage, I would consider that to be a positive outcome. No doubt some people seem to be happy and thrive on extreme denial, humiliation and feminization. But are those the majority here? I’m not sure. Are they the majority in the real world? Not in my experience.
Very well phrased, IMHO.

It was your original posting on this matter that generated my response; and I think your points are very well thought-out. Neither you nor I are seeking to rain on anyone's parade.

coolhandluke11
Virgin

Unread post by coolhandluke11 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:29 pm

No idea why but I find being cut off from sex with my wife by her lover, to be incredibly hot. Love hearing of your experiences involving this too. I can only hope but I am in chastity most of the time. She just needs a lover
In chastity to key holder wife.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:10 pm

fascinating thread...I kinda got a glimpse of how deep this rabbit hole can become. Honestly, if I had a small dick with my wiring, I likely would get lost in the extreme cuckold scenarios like this.

A different angle on this...
I just read an article that it is healthy for guy to ejaculate at least 21 times a month, supposedly reduces chance of prostate cancer etc... For health reasons I wouldn't deny that Orgasm, plus it also keeps your testosterone levels higher which is healthy for guys...whether alone or with wife it is usually the highlight of my day...no way I'm denying myself that pleasure and although just a wannabe...if I couldn't reclaim my wife's pussy and feel our connection as lovers...it just wouldn't work for me...

I'm fascinated by the extreme guys, and in survey, they are the majority...at the end of the day if you are truly happy...kudos to you.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:54 am

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:10 pm
I just read an article that it is healthy for guy to ejaculate at least 21 times a month, supposedly reduces chance of prostate cancer etc...
You are right with this of course, but I can see those arguments no longer
Everyone has to know what risks one is willing to take, but thinking what risksmany people take with bad eating and drinking habits alone - not even speaking about smoking etc. this small percentage is quite laughable. ;)

-Yaldah Tovah-

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:10 am

BBCfan wrote:
fascinating thread...I kinda got a glimpse of how deep this rabbit hole can become. Honestly, if I had a small dick with my wiring, I likely would get lost in the extreme cuckold scenarios like this.

I just read an article that it is healthy for guy to ejaculate at least 21 times a month, supposedly reduces chance of prostate cancer etc... For health reasons I wouldn't deny that Orgasm, plus it also keeps your testosterone levels higher which is healthy for guys...whether alone or with wife it is usually the highlight of my day...no way I'm denying myself that pleasure and although just a wannabe...if I couldn't reclaim my wife's pussy and feel our connection as lovers...it just wouldn't work for me...

I'm fascinated by the extreme guys, and in survey, they are the majority...at the end of the day if you are truly happy...kudos to you.
OUCH. Ty for posting this.

I don't know if I'll go as high as 21 per month, but I def need to pick up the pace. When I was in my 20's/30's/40's, I had to ejaculate daily just to get rid of sexual tension. But since hitting my mid-late 50's, that tension is no longer there, so I've not been masturbating anywhere near as much as I used to. But it sounds like it will reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

Apparently, the leading causes of death in men (from cancer) are lung, prostate and colorectal cancer.

I've been getting colonoscopies on a regular basis since turning 50. My last one was 18 months ago, and the Dr. said he did not need to see me for another four years. I've never smoked, so I'm not worried about lung cancer.

Again, TY (very much) for posting this. I am grateful.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:32 am

Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:10 am
BBCfan wrote:

I don't know if I'll go as high as 21 per month, but I def need to pick up the pace. When I was in my 20's/30's/40's, I had to ejaculate daily just to get rid of sexual tension. But since hitting my mid-late 50's, that tension is no longer there, so I've not been masturbating anywhere near as much as I used to. But it sounds like it will reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

Apparently, the leading causes of death in men (from cancer) are lung, prostate and colorectal cancer.

I've been getting colonoscopies on a regular basis since turning 50. My last one was 18 months ago, and the Dr. said he did not need to see me for another four years. I've never smoked, so I'm not worried about lung cancer.

Happy New Years...
You're welcome...
I'm mid fifties and likely have 30-40 orgasms a month. I've found the cuckold fantasies have likely raised my numbers of ejaculation by 5-10 loads a month.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:36 am

Filou wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:54 am
BBCfan wrote:
I just read an article that it is healthy for guy to ejaculate at least 21 times a month, supposedly reduces chance of prostate cancer etc...
You are right with this of course, but I can see those arguments no longer
Everyone has to know what risks one is willing to take, but thinking what risksmany people take with bad eating and drinking habits alone - not even speaking about smoking etc. this small percentage is quite laughable. ;)
For sure...I would counter my own ejaculation for health argument by saying happiness in life is perhaps the most important thing to find, so if this is your path to that, good for you . I think that trumps all.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:55 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:32 am
BBCfan wrote:

Happy New Years...
You're welcome...
I'm mid fifties and likely have 30-40 orgasms a month. I've found the cuckold fantasies have likely raised my numbers of ejaculation by 5-10 loads a month.
WOW. 30-40 a month in your mid-50's? WOW.

Not sure if I could go up even to 30; but I've clearly got to pick up the pace.

Ty again. I am grateful.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 am

BBCfan wrote:

Actually, the death rate for prostate cancer is relatively low, generally speaking, diagnosis is usually later in life and something else is more likely to kill the patient first.

In my opinion, based merely on anecdotal observation, it is BPH that is the bigger issue arising from a lack of ejaculation. It typically occurs in older men, and seems to be coincident with reduced sexual activity, and especially among those who have been subject to religious prohibitions regarding masturbation and other sexual activity. The prostate becomes swollen and affects urination, jacking off would reduce the swelling but they go to a doctor instead, who prescribes something like Flowmax. Ironically, one of the side effects of Flowmax is that it inhibits orgasm, which perpetuates the problem. This is the *real* 'Big Pharma' conspiracy***- instead of being told "Go home and pull your pud once in a while" it's "Here, take this pill for the rest of your life."

***(I have no evidence that this is a genuine 'conspiracy', it may be a figment of my imagination or it may be simply 'the way things have worked out' for various reasons. However, in any case, I think that the statistical rate of BPH would be reduced if more men were jerking off more often in the absence of an available/willing partner.)

Not smoking does not equate to not getting lung cancer. The rate of lung cancer among non-smokers is increasing. World-wide, 20% or more of male lung cancer patients have never smoked. For women, about 50% of lung cancer patients have never smoked. The reasons for this are not clear, this is just the stats without attempt to speculate.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:03 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 am
BBCfan wrote:

Actually, the death rate for prostate cancer is relatively low, generally speaking, diagnosis is usually later in life and something else is more likely to kill the patient first.

In my opinion, based merely on anecdotal observation, it is BPH that is the bigger issue arising from a lack of ejaculation. It typically occurs in older men, and seems to be coincident with reduced sexual activity, and especially among those who have been subject to religious prohibitions regarding masturbation and other sexual activity. The prostate becomes swollen and affects urination, jacking off would reduce the swelling but they go to a doctor instead, who prescribes something like Flowmax. Ironically, one of the side effects of Flowmax is that it inhibits orgasm, which perpetuates the problem. This is the *real* 'Big Pharma' conspiracy***- instead of being told "Go home and pull your pud once in a while" it's "Here, take this pill for the rest of your life."

***(I have no evidence that this is a genuine 'conspiracy', it may be a figment of my imagination or it may be simply 'the way things have worked out' for various reasons. However, in any case, I think that the statistical rate of BPH would be reduced if more men were jerking off more often in the absence of an available/willing partner.)

Not smoking does not equate to not getting lung cancer. The rate of lung cancer among non-smokers is increasing. World-wide, 20% or more of male lung cancer patients have never smoked. For women, about 50% of lung cancer patients have never smoked. The reasons for this are not clear, this is just the stats without attempt to speculate.
Hmmm...sounds like you know you what you are talking about. In any event, I want to get to a urologist fairly soon.

The near-complete lack of a sex drive over the past couple of years is really, really beginning to worry me.

At first, I ascribed it to the pressures and stress of a new job, and some financial issues I was experiencing.

Well, I've been on the job now for several years; and it's working out even better than I expected.

And my financial health, despite a severe battering by COVID in early-mid 2020, has now never looked better.

But the sex drive has still not returned.

I'm going to make it a point to masturbate more, because of what another poster stated, vis-vis reducing the risk of prostate cancer, but I'd like the sex drive to come back.

TY for your input. I am grateful.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:37 am

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:03 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
BBCfan wrote:

Hmmm...sounds like you know you what you are talking about. In any event, I want to get to a urologist fairly soon.

The near-complete lack of a sex drive over the past couple of years is really, really beginning to worry me.

At first, I ascribed it to the pressures and stress of a new job, and some financial issues I was experiencing.

Well, I've been on the job now for several years; and it's working out even better than I expected.

And my financial health, despite a severe battering by COVID in early-mid 2020, has now never looked better.

But the sex drive has still not returned.

I'm going to make it a point to masturbate more, because of what another poster stated, vis-vis reducing the risk of prostate cancer, but I'd like the sex drive to come back.

TY for your input. I am grateful.
Some really great points here...thanks for adding the BHP angle more clearly...

I remember a few friends getting testosterone supplements due to lagging levels. Being a bit of a Naturopathic health fan, I looked up articles for way to raise testosterone levels naturally...

One article very unbiasedly noted that regular pornography consumption raised testosterone levels naturally in males...I've taken that to heart and use porn to keep desire and my loads flowing naturally if wife isn't able to help in these matters.

Another method I read was that consumption of high quality beef for waning testosterone levels has also showed great results. In my 40's I had a GF notice that my desire to fuck her was waning. I consumed grass fed beef in high amounts for a few weeks and was back to better than normal very quickly. Just some ideas outside the box to try naturally.

These both have worked for me very well, perhaps it's just placebo effect but who cares if it's effective.
Last edited by BBCfan on Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:46 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

Yes, but there are still about 35,000 deaths a year -- about half of the number of lung cancer deaths.
I was diagnosed at 54. I had a normal (~2) PSA level but it was detected in a rectal exam. High Gleason score followed by an RP.
Libido never deceased but I do have testosterone implants that might explain that.
I still have 30-50 orgasms per month, almost all through intercourse but ejaculation is a long ago memory,

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:43 am

veub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:46 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

Yes, but there are still about 35,000 deaths a year -- about half of the number of lung cancer deaths.
I was diagnosed at 54. I had a normal (~2) PSA level but it was detected in a rectal exam. High Gleason score followed by an RP.
Libido never deceased but I do have testosterone implants that might explain that.
I still have 30-50 orgasms per month, almost all through intercourse but ejaculation is a long ago memory,

I don't get it ----->

How can you orgasm without ejaculation?

And ty for the suggestion vis-vis testosterone implants. My libido hasn't merely decreased; it's fallen off a cliff.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:30 am

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:43 am
veub wrote:
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

I don't get it ----->

They are two separate things - just usually happen around the same time. You can also ejaculate without orgasm.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:41 am

veub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:30 am
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:43 am
veub wrote:
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

I don't get it ----->

They are two separate things - just usually happen around the same time. You can also ejaculate without orgasm.
I'll take your word for it.