Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you accept to never fuck a woman again in return of living a cuckold life?

Yes I would accept..
62%
No I wouldn't accept
38%

Total votes: 502

veub
2 Bit Whore

Re: Would you accept such a deal to be denied sex permanently?

Unread post by veub » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:50 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:41 am
veub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:30 am
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:43 am
veub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:46 am

Yes, but there are still about 35,000 deaths a year -- about half of the number of lung cancer deaths.
I was diagnosed at 54. I had a normal (~2) PSA level but it was detected in a rectal exam. High Gleason score followed by an RP.
Libido never deceased but I do have testosterone implants that might explain that.
I still have 30-50 orgasms per month, almost all through intercourse but ejaculation is a long ago memory,

I don't get it ----->

I still have 30-50 orgasms per month, almost all through intercourse but ejaculation is a long ago memory,

How can you orgasm without ejaculation?

They are two separate things - just usually happen around the same time. You can also ejaculate without orgasm.
I'll take your word for it.
Google "difference between orgasm and ejaculation." Also, you get the same muscle contraction, etc. - just nothing comes out.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:51 am

veub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:50 am
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:41 am
veub wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:30 am
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:43 am

I don't get it ----->

How can you orgasm without ejaculation?

They are two separate things - just usually happen around the same time. You can also ejaculate without orgasm.
I'll take your word for it.
Google "difference between orgasm and ejaculation."
K, will do later on.

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:31 pm

truecuckold wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:39 pm
If you are offered a deal to be denied sex permanently and that your penis will never enter a pussy again.. But in return you would live a real cuckold life, watch and lick pussy and eat creampies.. Would you accept such a deal?
My wife has never really been fond of me cleaning her pussy after being creampied by other men. Since we began our cuckolding arrangement, my wife has been very generous in giving me bareback sloppy seconds after intimate encounters with her bulls. I fit the asian stereotype and have a very small dick (3.5 inches hard) while every bull my wife has ever taken on has been at least double my size and girth. I've never given my wife an orgasm or caused her to feel any sexual satisfaction, especially after she became accustomed to the physical pleasure she derives from BWCs.

No words can describe the heavenly sensation that is sliding into my wife's bare pussy after she has been recently fucked by one of her well-endowed bulls and barely feeling how warm, slippery, and swollen she is from him cumming inside her because he is so hung, my wife's pussy is too stretched out for me to really notice. Although I would really, really miss the incomparable feeling of how sloppily loose I'd fit inside her after unprotected sex with her bull, if it means I could be watching every time my wife is having passionate sex with a real man right there in front of me again and also finally be urged by her to eat her bulls' creampies out of her pussy until she's clean, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to take the deal.

defer2her
Trainable

Unread post by defer2her » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:06 am

My rational “upper” brain know I am no less deserving of sex than any man who can please a woman in bed.

My irrational “lower” brain believes that as a submissive masochistic beta cuckold, my penis shouldn’t be permitted any pleasurable contact with another person.

Some form of denial is what I fantasize about and what arouses me 99% of the time. Permanent denial of sex involving my penis would be a dream come true.

And, yet, my wife enjoys using my penis as a toy for her pleasure. So as long as that remains constant, to deny me is to deny her. And that’s not acceptable to either of us.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am

Having read so many posts on this site it's obvious why denial is so attractive to so many submissive cuckolds, and permanent denial is just another level higher. It's the ultimate expression of being a beta and giving everything to your mistress's happiness, desire and pleasure. To sacrifice your own desires on the altar of your goddess, to devote your life, existence and very being to her. You are only important in that what you can do to serve her and make her life better. It's a sign as much as anything else of your unworthiness and willingness to give.

I'm not however submissive or masochistic and far from turned on am absolutely revolted at the thought of having to eat cream pies, something I'd never do. I could never submit to being locksd up and hate denial with a vengeance as it only sends me into a deep depression. I am however a cuckold in that I want my wife to enjoy better even if I'm not really small down there either.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:17 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am
Having read so many posts on this site it's obvious why denial is so attractive to so many submissive cuckolds, and permanent denial is just another level higher. It's the ultimate expression of being a beta and giving everything to your mistress's happiness, desire and pleasure. To sacrifice your own desires on the altar of your goddess, to devote your life, existence and very being to her. You are only important in that what you can do to serve her and make her life better. It's a sign as much as anything else of your unworthiness and willingness to give.

I'm not however submissive or masochistic and far from turned on am absolutely revolted at the thought of having to eat cream pies, something I'd never do. I could never submit to being locksd up and hate denial with a vengeance as it only sends me into a deep depression. I am however a cuckold in that I want my wife to enjoy better even if I'm not really small down there either.

Chris
But you, even if not "happy," were excited by being denied by Cath with both Jack and Nick and went along with it without protest.
My reaction had been strange, I think I wept more out of the initial shock than anything else. My best explanation is that my emotional equilibrium had been so badly knocked out of kilter that my 'body' reacted by crying without really knowing exactly why. I wasn't at all sad, just the opposite really, the meanness had made me even more lustful if anything. After i settled down and the tears dried up a slow realisation dawned, i knew in my heart that somehow this is what I really wanted, that strange urge to be denied, to almost be replaced in my own marriage, to have Cath develop real feelings for a better man, all of that really, as the night went on, deep down I welcomed it. i couldn't stop getting hard and brought myself off twice within the first few hours, I couldn't believe how turned on I had become, I was no Jack and I never normally stayed hard, so to recover so quickly said everything.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:48 am

veub wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:17 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am

Chris
But you, even if not "happy," were excited by being denied by Cath with both Jack and Nick and went along with it without protest.
My reaction had been strange, I think I wept more out of the initial shock than anything else. My best explanation is that my emotional equilibrium had been so badly knocked out of kilter that my 'body' reacted by crying without really knowing exactly why. I wasn't at all sad, just the opposite really, the meanness had made me even more lustful if anything. After i settled down and the tears dried up a slow realisation dawned, i knew in my heart that somehow this is what I really wanted, that strange urge to be denied, to almost be replaced in my own marriage, to have Cath develop real feelings for a better man, all of that really, as the night went on, deep down I welcomed it. i couldn't stop getting hard and brought myself off twice within the first few hours, I couldn't believe how turned on I had become, I was no Jack and I never normally stayed hard, so to recover so quickly said everything.
There was definitely an eroticism associated with it too, and it easily exhibited itself in physical signs of being really turned on and lustful, at times I wanted more not less but it was the little head speaking together with the emotional stimulus, taking into sccount the brain's more rational thoughts it was never straight forward hatred or longing but somewhere in between. The balance was never tipped for eroticism over depression and darker feelings by enough, and I did get bouts of depression too.

Since that time I've really thought about it and the depression is not worth the high points. You can convince yourself at the time that the high points are worth striving for but sometimes the brain will switch on and if it's not associated with a general feeling of well being but too many depressive low points of more rational thought, they really aren't. I don't want to risk depressive illness through something I can avoid.

Lustful urges or a hard dick can't be confused with rational thought.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:47 pm

rspanked wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:51 pm
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:15 pm
Connecticut_couple wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:02 pm
Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:54 pm
I fully agree, even though I've never been married, much less been a part of this lifestyle. And I suppose there might be things that keep a marriage together (shared values, children, a number of years or decades together, shared memories and experiences over the course of years or decades, a deep and loving friendship, and no desire to go back on the hunt for single people), but I think anything taken to an extreme cannot be healthy. Over the course of years of being denied sex, it's not hard for me to envision a situation where 1) the wife loses all respect for her husband, 2) the husband loses respect for the wife, and given that they have detached physically, then, eventually, they detach emotionally. On paper, they might be husband and wife, but in reality they are simply friends/roommates of the opposite gender.
If you don't mind, help me understand why you follow and post on this forum if you don't seem to be involved in the lifestyle even in part, paraphrasing the first line in your comment. It seems to make things clearer to me though why you don't seem to understand why the majority of people in this community feel and act differently than you. Maybe there is a forum elsewhere that you might feel more of an affinity to. I can say from my own experience, and I'm sure many other would agree, things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise. I'm not sure if you have a committed partner but you stated you aren't married. If you do have a long term partner, you might have experienced changes over time. If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle.
I follow and post on this forum because I have been interested in this lifestyle for many, many years. I do have a committed partner; and at one point, we discussed this sort of lifestyle, and she indicated she had experience with it previously. But as I got to know her more, it seemed like her experiences were more threesomes with two other men as opposed to cuckoldry. As I have gotten to know her better, I've gotten the feeling that she would not be "wired" for this lifestyle. It's nothing she has said or done specifically; it's just more a feeling than anything else.

You have a very valid observation when you indicate "If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle", and your point about "things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise", is, from the point of someone who is married like yourself, even more valid and valuable. Another reason I follow and post on this forum is that I've learned a great, great deal from the other people who post here, and I consider that knowledge invaluable.

And just as there are infinite shades of gray, there are probably infinite combinations of a marriage/marital relationship.

Nevertheless, I still agree with a previously poster who indicated that such a relationship, (permanently denied sex) is not healthy or sustainable for a marriage. JMHO.......
I don't understand how you(and other's) think giving an opinion on something you've never experienced, in a style of relationship you've never experienced, between any two people you don't know or understand isn't judgemental. How do people not understand that we all have very different lives, that create extremely different personalities with different kinks? What may seem to you to be strange or doomed to fail can be exciting for different people and can bring a couple closer together. Your generalized view of other people's relationships is absolutely judgemental and frankly without even having your own life experience on the topic, can come off as kind of obnoxious.

Just within my own life, I've had many different relationships where we interacted sexually with each other in different ways. I've been Dom, I've been sub. Cuckold, cuckquean, mmf, mff, spanked, been spanked. I haven't always been turned on by the same things, even while just masturbating on my own. My partner and I are excited by things I never could have imagined before...but at no point in any period of my life did I go on forums and give my opinion on other people's relationships or choices, because what I truly understand is that I have no idea what will work for one couple I don't know...much less a whole subsection of couples. If you don't get that a couple in love that practices pussy denial can be far more deeply connected than a couple that fucks three times a day...you really don't understand human beings at all and no one needs your opinion on their relationship.
I’m seeing a pattern here. You go from thread to thread crying “judgmental” when someone offers an opinion you disagree with. You seem to be missing that fact that your opinion is a judgment itself. Why is your opinion better than those of us who feel extreme denial is detrimental to the marriage? Both are opinions!

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:04 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:47 pm
rspanked wrote:

If you don't mind, help me understand why you follow and post on this forum if you don't seem to be involved in the lifestyle even in part, paraphrasing the first line in your comment. It seems to make things clearer to me though why you don't seem to understand why the majority of people in this community feel and act differently than you. Maybe there is a forum elsewhere that you might feel more of an affinity to. I can say from my own experience, and I'm sure many other would agree, things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise. I'm not sure if you have a committed partner but you stated you aren't married. If you do have a long term partner, you might have experienced changes over time. If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle.
I follow and post on this forum because I have been interested in this lifestyle for many, many years. I do have a committed partner; and at one point, we discussed this sort of lifestyle, and she indicated she had experience with it previously. But as I got to know her more, it seemed like her experiences were more threesomes with two other men as opposed to cuckoldry. As I have gotten to know her better, I've gotten the feeling that she would not be "wired" for this lifestyle. It's nothing she has said or done specifically; it's just more a feeling than anything else.

You have a very valid observation when you indicate "If you don't have a long term partner, and maybe never had one, I can see even more why you continue to have trouble envisioning things related to this lifestyle", and your point about "things evolve over time with our spouses in many different directions, sexually and otherwise", is, from the point of someone who is married like yourself, even more valid and valuable. Another reason I follow and post on this forum is that I've learned a great, great deal from the other people who post here, and I consider that knowledge invaluable.

And just as there are infinite shades of gray, there are probably infinite combinations of a marriage/marital relationship.

Nevertheless, I still agree with a previously poster who indicated that such a relationship, (permanently denied sex) is not healthy or sustainable for a marriage. JMHO.......
I don't understand how you(and other's) think giving an opinion on something you've never experienced, in a style of relationship you've never experienced, between any two people you don't know or understand isn't judgemental. How do people not understand that we all have very different lives, that create extremely different personalities with different kinks? What may seem to you to be strange or doomed to fail can be exciting for different people and can bring a couple closer together. Your generalized view of other people's relationships is absolutely judgemental and frankly without even having your own life experience on the topic, can come off as kind of obnoxious.

Just within my own life, I've had many different relationships where we interacted sexually with each other in different ways. I've been Dom, I've been sub. Cuckold, cuckquean, mmf, mff, spanked, been spanked. I haven't always been turned on by the same things, even while just masturbating on my own. My :up: partner and I are excited by things I never could have imagined before...but at no point in any period of my life did I go on forums and give my opinion on other people's relationships or choices, because what I truly understand is that I have no idea what will work for one couple I don't know...much less a whole subsection of couples. If you don't get that a couple in love that practices pussy denial can be far more deeply connected than a couple that fucks three times a day...you really don't understand human beings at all and no one needs your opinion on their relationship.
I’m seeing a pattern here. You go from thread to thread crying “judgmental” when someone offers an opinion you disagree with. You seem to be missing that fact that your opinion is a judgment itself. Why is your opinion better than those of us who feel extreme denial is detrimental to the marriage? Both are opinions!
Thank you for saying what I think a lot of us here were thinking.
:up:

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:30 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:47 pm
rspanked wrote:

Just within my own life, I've had many different relationships where we interacted sexually with each other in different ways. I've been Dom, I've been sub. Cuckold, cuckquean, mmf, mff, spanked, been spanked. I haven't always been turned on by the same things, even while just masturbating on my own. My partner and I are excited by things I never could have imagined before...but at no point in any period of my life did I go on forums and give my opinion on other people's relationships or choices, because what I truly understand is that I have no idea what will work for one couple I don't know...much less a whole subsection of couples. If you don't get that a couple in love that practices pussy denial can be far more deeply connected than a couple that fucks three times a day...you really don't understand human beings at all and no one needs your opinion on their relationship.
Clearly you've lived everyone's marriage, so you'd know the answer for everyone else.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:11 pm

It is not necessary to live “everyone’s marriage” to have benefited from the wisdom gleaned from others.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:26 am

I not deserve to see a pussy or to penetrate
I deserve treat as little baby girl
My micro willie belong in panty diapers not into a pussy
I am complete impotent and limp
And so grateful that mommy have a real man as new husband and made her two times pregnant
Only real man have the right of intercourse with wifes, sisters and daughters - only real man should cum into femals and inserminate

little Benita

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:44 pm

Nope

Happy to have my wife fuck other guys but the entire cuck denial thing makes no sense to me.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:17 am

Clement99 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:44 pm
Nope

Happy to have my wife fuck other guys but the entire cuck denial thing makes no sense to me.
Same here. To each their own, but I can't relate at all.

I wish that me enjoying sharing my wife did not lump me in with that group. Seems we arrived at the same act (wife sharing) but came from two completely different mindsets. Other than wife sharing, I have nothing in common with them. In fact, I don't even think they are sharing their wives. To some degree, they've given her away.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:37 am

Wow, it’s 2 to 1 accept no sex with the wife. I’m one of those I have not sex with her since January 2019. She had taken a lover who had become her sex partner. She’s completely committed to her lover to the extent I have been instructed to move into the extra bedroom. I have been there since April 2019. In addition shortly after that her lover to make sure I don’t have sex with her has had me in chasity using a penis cage. Also to make sure I can’t unlock my mother in law controls the key.

sissy pauline

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:47 pm

Yes i have accepted already.
Not had sex with my wife or any woman for many years now and never will again.
I am a full cuckold and locked 24/7 and really love it.
Antonia

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:40 am

Anthony57 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:47 pm
Yes i have accepted already.
Not had sex with my wife or any woman for many years now and never will again.
I am a full cuckold and locked 24/7 and really love it.
Antonia
The last time I tried to have sex with my wife at the was on my birthday January 2019. I failed miserably now I’m a sissy cuckold who’s locked up 24/7. Now my wife is pregnant by the man who replaced me in our bed.

nanny pauline

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:54 am

Same here - i understand her - a women need a real man in her bed - not a little sissy like me

The last time I tried to have sex with my wife at the was on my birthday January 2019. I failed miserably now I’m a sissy cuckold who’s locked up 24/7. Now my wife is pregnant by the man who replaced me in our bed.

nanny pauline
[/quote]

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Heck no. Yes, I've toyed with the idea during our cuckold fantasy talk, but I love my wife too much to be denied access. I need to have that intimacy...the taste of her lips, her skin...the warmth and smell of her body. Some denial would be fun, but not for long.