Cuckold dreaming!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hwc
Pervert

Re: Cuckold dreaming!

Unread post by hwc » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:58 pm

It would be great to hear whats been happening and conversations you've had!

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:30 pm

Yes, I agree. Please provide an update Chris. We're a part of your adventure now.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:14 pm

There wasn't much to tell until a couple days ago. Basically Amanda and I kept being how we'd been when we were broken up and just friends. Except that I was back to being her secret boyfriend and my attitude had changed. It didn't matter as much that Amanda wasn't going out of her away to schedule time for us to be alone.

At one point she messaged me: "Sorry I haven't been able to make time for just the two of us. Soon though. I promise."

Instead of trying to pin her down for a day and time, I replied: "It's cool. The semester will be over soon. I'd rather you focus on school first. Then Matt. Then me. In that order. I want you and Matt to get as much time in together as possible before he goes away for the summer."

"You're such a good secret boyfriend!"

"Thanks! Lol! I want to get you alone of course. I'm just saying don't stress about making it happen. We'll have an opening soon enough, I'm sure."

And then we finally did have an opening! And there was lots of kissing and touching! Amanda started to undress and motioned for me to do the same!

"What if I just cut this lock off and fucked you right now?"

"I wouldn't stop you. I mean, so long as you're sure that's what you really want."

"Shut up! It's what I want!"

So Amanda cut off the lock and we had sex. Boy, was it a letdown for her at first! I came so quickly that I had to finish her off with my mouth. But, it didn't take too long before I was ready for another round. That second time I made her come from actual sex!

"I really needed that!" Amanda confessed. "Matt isn't my boyfriend. You are. I love having sex with him, but I'm sick of feeling like some dirty whore for wanting to also be with you."

"Is that how you were feeling?"

"Yes. And I'm tired of it. I'm done being exclusive with Matt. I thought about telling him outright. But, what's the point? The semester is almost over. I just won't renew with him when the new semester starts up again. But, don't expect anymore alone time with me until the semester ends. I have too much going on with school in this last part of the semester and so do you. You better pass all your classes!"

"I will."

"Good. Come on. Let's shower and then get you back into your chastity cage."

And that's all I have to report. I know it's a letdown for those of you who were rooting for me not to get laid the rest of the semester. Part of me was rooting for that too. To actually go that long in chastity while Amanda stayed faithful to Matt.

I don't know for sure what Amanda intends next. Are we going back to being a couple in public again after the semester is over? I have no idea.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat May 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Does this mean you have lost interest in cuckolding? would you rather be Amanda's boyfriend than have Matt as her boyfriend?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun May 02, 2021 2:18 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:14 pm

"Good. Come on. Let's shower and then get you back into your chastity cage."

And that's all I have to report. I know it's a letdown for those of you who were rooting for me not to get laid the rest of the semester. Part of me was rooting for that too. To actually go that long in chastity while Amanda stayed faithful to Matt.

I don't know for sure what Amanda intends next. Are we going back to being a couple in public again after the semester is over? I have no idea.
Not a let down at all. The point of the denial and the cage is to heighten the desire and need for sex with each other. So it was great and almost unexpected when she could wait no longer and took the cage off and you two fucked. But she is still into the fetish and locked you back up in your cage so it is not over yet.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun May 02, 2021 7:59 am

hwc wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:29 pm
Does this mean you have lost interest in cuckolding? would you rather be Amanda's boyfriend than have Matt as her boyfriend?
wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:18 am
Not a let down at all. The point of the denial and the cage is to heighten the desire and need for sex with each other. So it was great and almost unexpected when she could wait no longer and took the cage off and you two fucked. But she is still into the fetish and locked you back up in your cage so it is not over yet.
I don't feel like I've lost interest in cuckolding. I'm wearing a chastity cage while I'm typing this. And Amanda is still having sex with Matt until the semester is over. I mean, I definitely still feel like a cuckold. So, it's like wannabecUKold said, it's not over yet.

To be clear, I never wanted for Matt to be Amanda's boyfriend. Because if they became official like that, then I could no longer be Amanda's boyfriend. Not even her secret boyfriend. That's really what it comes down to. Neither Amanda or I actually want for her to stop having sex with Matt, but things can't go on the way they've been any longer.

Besides, don't Amanda and I have to be together in order for me to be a cuckold? If she decided to dump me altogether and be Matt's girlfriend, then I wouldn't be a cuckold anymore. I'd just be a single dude.

hielosecoo
Prepubescent

Unread post by hielosecoo » Sun May 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Love this thread, do you think you could tell us more about your secret boyfriend dynamic with Amandas and the talks that you had since you came back?

Also, if you could share about her teasing and what she tells you about Matt!?

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun May 16, 2021 10:02 am

It's officially summer break! I got to make love to Amanda yesterday before driving her home. Except that Steve ended up walking in on us! Not during sex. But, afterwards, lying in bed.

"Oh shit, I'm going to leave and come back later!" was his reaction.

"The action's over," Amanda said. "Chris has to get me home soon anyways. So don't bother leaving. Just get me a towel."

"Okay. So, um, not to be nosy, but?"

"Chris and I are a couple again."

"Oh, cool. The two of you are good together!"

"Yeah. I think so too!" Amanda said proudly.

On the drive to Amanda's parents' house, there was no talk of Matt or cuckolding. Just talk about school, how we did in our classes, and stuff that we want to do over the summer. I realized, as I was driving, that I wasn't wearing my chastity cage. I didn't bother mentioning it, because I got the sense that it didn't matter.

When we got to Amanda's parents' house, I helped bring Amanda's stuff inside and then stayed for a bit, having a slice of homemade pie that Amanda's mom had made.

Amanda gave me a kiss goodbye when I left.

Everything was suddenly back to normal. Just like that!

I don't know if this means that I'm never going to be cuckolded again. But, it looks like the whole secret boyfriend thing is definitely over.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun May 16, 2021 1:30 pm

Or so it seems!!! :D If that is what you wish, then I hope it is true!!!! But things do have a tendency to not go according to our thoughts or plans.

Rascal

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 1:39 pm

nice to hear that everything turned out well

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Tue May 18, 2021 1:55 pm

I get the feeling that Amanda prefers to be your girlfriend and not your secret girlfriend.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue May 18, 2021 4:03 pm

Freemans892 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:55 pm
I get the feeling that Amanda prefers to be your girlfriend and not your secret girlfriend.
I think you're right! She is getting a lot more comfortable with her role as the dominant one in your relationship and is starting to like letting certain others know that she is the one who is calling the shots. She is still wanting some discretion but is starting to feel what it is like being an empowered woman and likes it. I don't think it will be very long before she locks you back in chastity! :up:

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue May 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Good stuff, Chris. Glad things seem to be back on course. I hope you all can get to a permanent good place where she can get her itch scratched without putting you too much through hell.

daniel97
Player

Unread post by daniel97 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:28 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well, it's always nice to hear the experience of couples similar to my age who tried cuckolding in college.
Found your thread while searching for my own thread but sadly it got deleted.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:38 pm

daniel97 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:28 pm
Glad to hear you are doing well, it's always nice to hear the experience of couples similar to my age who tried cuckolding in college.
Found your thread while searching for my own thread but sadly it got deleted.
Hope you repost your page. I loved reading about ur story!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Nice adventure

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:25 am

Thanks everyone! Just a quick update.

Matt was missing Amanda a little too much after summer break started. She didn't want to lead him on and make him think that they were heading further into relationship territory, especially since she wasn't planning on starting up with him again after summer break ends. So, she gave him one of those let's just be friends talks. He didn't take it well. He's dropping out of school. At least that's how Amanda sees it. The way I see it is that he'll end up transferring to an equally good school closer to his home, which is what his parents preferred anyhow. Still, Amanda feels terrible about him deciding to not come back just because of her.

Amanda didn't bother to tell Matt that she and I are back together. She felt like that would have just made Matt feel worse, and make him suspect that she and I had been seeing each other on the side while they were supposed to be exclusive. It's not just Matt's perception that she's worried about though. Amanda feels like if she and I officially become a couple again too soon, everyone will wonder if she'd been sleeping with both Matt and I the whole time. So, basically Steve is the only one who knows that Amanda and I are a couple again. It's nice not to have to hide it from him anymore. Takes some of the pressure off. But, he did ask me a couple weeks ago what the deal is. Why is he the only one who seems to know that Amanda and I are a couple again? I told him Amanda wasn't ready to make an official announcement yet, because people might gossip if she's back with me immediately after ending things with Matt. He said he understood.

So, other than Steve knowing, it looks like I'm still a secret boyfriend for now. Lol!

dannyvee
Experienced

Unread post by dannyvee » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Great story Chris. I don’t really think you’re an 18-year-old freshman, but the story is fun anyway, whether true (doubtful) or fiction (likely, imho). Carry on!

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:25 pm

dannyvee wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:04 pm
Great story Chris. I don’t really think you’re an 18-year-old freshman, but the story is fun anyway, whether true (doubtful) or fiction (likely, imho). Carry on!
Let me go get my student ID for you. Oh wait, you've given me permission to carry on either way. That's real nice of you, guy!

It's funny that my "fun" story is so doubtful now, when there's nothing even happening at the moment in the way of cuckolding.

Whatever. I've got a summer break to enjoy. No point wasting it away spending time on this website.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:28 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Let me go get my student ID for you. Oh wait, you've given me permission to carry on either way. That's real nice of you, guy!

It's funny that my "fun" story is so doubtful now, when there's nothing even happening at the moment in the way of cuckolding.

Whatever. I've got a summer break to enjoy. No point wasting it away spending time on this website.
Please don't let the naysayers drive you from this site. You likely have many readers like me enjoying your story. Please continue.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:47 pm

Hey ChrisCuck, lots of us love hearing about your journey. Please continue,

AlmostDoneIt
Virgin

Unread post by AlmostDoneIt » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:38 am

So are you guys done with her dating? Do you plan on her seeing other guys again in the future?

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:34 pm

AlmostDoneIt wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:38 am
So are you guys done with her dating? Do you plan on her seeing other guys again in the future?
Amanda and I became official again in time for Independence Day and family barbecues, so no more possibility of her dating another guy.

Things have been good between us. But, I miss being a cuckold. I even miss chastity, but it turns Amanda off seeing my dick all squished and locked up like that. Plus, I come to quickly after wearing my cage. Besides, if I were in chastity, I'd probably miss cuckolding even more than I already do. And that wouldn't help anything.

Amanda hasn't written off the possibility of having sex with another guy again in the future. She definitely misses having a bigger dick inside of her. But, she doesn't want a repeat of what happened with Matt. Since we have no ideas at the moment, it's probably not going to happen again anytime soon. :cry:

hielosecoo
Prepubescent

Unread post by hielosecoo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:18 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:34 pm
AlmostDoneIt wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:38 am
Amanda and I became official again in time for Independence Day and family barbecues, so no more possibility of her dating another guy.

Things have been good between us. But, I miss being a cuckold. I even miss chastity, but it turns Amanda off seeing my dick all squished and locked up like that. Plus, I come to quickly after wearing my cage. Besides, if I were in chastity, I'd probably miss cuckolding even more than I already do. And that wouldn't help anything.

Amanda hasn't written off the possibility of having sex with another guy again in the future. She definitely misses having a bigger dick inside of her. But, she doesn't want a repeat of what happened with Matt. Since we have no ideas at the moment, it's probably not going to happen again anytime soon. :cry:
Glad to know that you and your relationship are fine!

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:34 am

The way things have been going with me and Amanda, I thought I might never have anything to report on here ever again. It's all been so normal between us that being a cuckold seemed like it was forever in the past.

But, it turns out that Amanda has been cheating on me with my roommate Steve. Steve told me about it a few days ago. Begged for my forgiveness, promised to stop seeing Amanda, told me he'd do his best to make it up to me someday.

"How'd it happen?" I asked him. "Were you coming onto her when I wasn't around?"

"I don't want to sound like an asshole or a liar, but it was more her coming onto me. Not that it wasn't mutual. I'm not blaming Amanda. I'm the one at fault here. It's not like she suddenly tore my clothes off out of nowhere. She was flirting with me and I went for it. If I hadn't gone for it, it would have been just some harmless flirting and nothing more. So don't blame her. Blame me. And, not that my opinion counts, but I think you shouldn't say anything to her and just move on like nothing happened. She's a great girl and she definitely loves you. I just think she wanted to get some more experience before the two of you get married one day."

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Just a couple months. We've only had sex five times."

I'm sure I seemed upset. And I was. I was upset that Amanda was doing stuff behind my back, when all along I was wanting to be a cuckold again. But, I was also thrilled at the same time!

"Five times is a lot," I told Steve. "That's way more than a one-and-done, oops, made a mistake sort of situation. The two of you must really be enjoying yourselves to go to the trouble of sneaking around behind my back."

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, man! It won't happen again. I promise!"

I knew I needed to calm down and to calm Steve down in the process. Otherwise, I was going to blow my chance to make the most of things.

"Look, I'm not actually mad at you and Amanda for having some fun. I'm just mad about the sneaking around. I'm going to ask you for a crazy favor. Don't stop having sex with Amanda."

"What?"

"You did the right thing. You came clean. And now I'm telling you that I want you to keep seeing Amanda. If you want to make things up to me, you'll keep seeing her but not keep me in the dark about it. And when the opportunity presents itself, I want a threesome."

"You serious?"

"Yeah. I am."

"Fuck yeah, man! A threesome would be hot! And once we have a threesome, you could tell Amanda that it's okay to keep having sex with me even when you're not around."

"Absolutely."

I was amused at how, in the blink of an eye, Steve had gone from apologizing and promising to stop seeing Amanda to jumping at the chance to keep having sex with her.

"You get me my threesome and you and Amanda can keep having sex without having to sneak behind my back," I said, making sure that Steve and I were one hundred percent in agreement.

"It's a deal!"

So, that's where things are at right now. Next step is to make that threesome a reality! Steve and I have already started plotting, trying to come up with the best way to make it happen without making Amanda suspect that Steve had said anything to me about the two of them.