Cuckold dreaming!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Anders86
Trainable

Re: Cuckold dreaming!

Unread post by Anders86 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Sadly he hasn’t been on since his last post.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:41 pm

At the moment I don't know if things are going well or if they're going badly.

Everything was fine at first. Before school had even started up again, Amanda had been showing me her flirty messages with Matt. Amanda even got Matt to send her dick pics. Though, Amanda being Amanda, obsessed with appearances and her reputation, didn't send him any naked pics in return. Not even one without her face in the shot, as I'd suggested. Matt didn't seem to mind that he wasn't getting any sexy pics in return. He was just happy that Amanda was still interested in him while he was away on winter break. He was happy knowing that he and Amanda would be resuming their sexual relationship as soon as school was back in session. I was happy too. I missed Amanda having sex with Matt and was glad they'd be starting back up again soon. I'd had my two months of having Amanda to myself. I was ready to start sharing her again.

Once school started, things were going great. Amanda and Matt were back to having sex. Schedules were also aligning in mine and Amanda's favor too. She and I had sex secretly four times during the first two weeks of classes. Things were going perfect. Too perfect, it turns out. Because it was all about to blow up.

The day before Valentine's Day, Amanda and I had sex and it was great! She and I were both in sync mentally, more turned on about her upcoming Valentine's Day date with Matt than we were about having sex with each other in that moment. It was like Amanda was masturbating using my penis while she thought about Matt. Amanda said my penis was "like a tiny, little dildo, but way more realistic, so more enjoyable than a dildo." I took this as a compliment.

The following day, Amanda and Matt had their romantic Valentine's date, followed by romantic love making.

Amanda and I didn't have any alone time again until that Wednesday. But, I could tell right away that something was wrong when she came over.

"We need to talk," were her words. Thete was no chance at that point that I was mistaken about there being something the matter.

"Matt asked me to be his girlfriend," Amanda told me. "I told him that I'm not ready for a huge commitment right now, because I feel like he and I still need time to get to know each other better. Plus, in only three months, we'll be on summer break and be away from each other again, and I don't want the pressure of being in a long distance relationship. He asked if it was because I want to see other people. I told him of course not, but I don't want the pressure that comes from commitment, worrying all summer long that some other girl will seduce him. I explained that it's too much to put on me so soon. He said he understood and he really seemed to mean it. I thought that was that. But, then he asked me if he and I are exclusive right now, while the semester is in session. He wasn't asking me if I'd agree to be exclusive with him. He was confirming with me something he'd already been taking for granted and now wasn't 100% sure of. I knew he was right to take it for granted. He wasn't assuming something that he shouldn't have assumed. I'd purposely given him the impression that he and I were exclusive without actually saying it outright. I felt so ashamed in that moment, so guilty that I've been having sex with you on the side. I told him of course he and I are exclusive while the semester is on, that there's no other guy I'm interested in. He said he figured and that he wasn't interested in any other girls either. He said he just wanted to be sure about things between him and I. I told him that he had nothing to worry about, that while school is in session, he and I basically are the same thing as boyfriend and girlfriend, just without the titles and without the long term commitments. So we're unofficially official, he asked. I told him that's a good way of looking at it."

Amanda paused. And then...

"I hope you understand that I can't have sex with you anymore, Chris. At least not until summer break."

"I don't really know how to take this," I replied. "Where does this leave you and me? Am I still your secret boyfriend? Are we broken up?"

"We talked about how there was a chance I'd end up breaking up with you."

"Is that what's happening right now?"

"It doesn't have to unless that's what you want. I'm not trying to break up with you. It just seems that way because you're cutting me off and forcing the conversation in that direction. It doesn't have to be that way. You could still be my secret boyfriend for now, but without the sex."

"Do you mean no sex at all? No oral? Nothing?"

"Yeah, basically."

"Sounds like I'd be more like just a friend. Nothing secret about that."

"Being friends wouldn't be such a bad thing for us. Right now we only get together for sex. It would be nice for you to learn how to be my friend and just spend time with me for its own sake instead of just to get laid."

"So you are breaking up with me then."

"No, I'm not. That's up to you. You can stay my secret boyfriend if you want to. We can still talk about me and Matt. Personal stuff, stuff about my sex life that I wouldn't tell anybody else. I can still tease you about what a little dickey you have. You still wouldn't be allowed to have sex with anybody else. When summer break rolls around, then we could have sex again."

"Are you just saying all this as a way to let me down easy? To break up with me slowly? Or do you really want this? Do you believe you'll get something out of having me as a secret boyfriend?"

"I'll get to hang on to you. Because I like having you around. And what if I ultimately decide I want to be with you after all? This way I can sort of put you on hold for now. Not make some final decision I might regret."

"Keep me on the backburner?"

"Damn it, Chris! This isn't going well. You're obviously taking this badly. Which, of course you would. I totally understand. But, I'm starting to feel stupid here. And maybe I am being stupid. But, I really thought there was a chance you'd be interested in my offer. Seeing as how, up until this moment, you loved the fact that I like having sex with Matt more than I do with you. But, like I said, maybe I'm just being stupid. And pretty selfish too, I suppose? So is that it then? Are we breaking up? Because that really wasn't my intent."

"Hold on," I replied. "You're not being stupid. I'm just reacting in the moment here. I don't know if I'm thinking straight, overreacting, or what? Can I have some time to think about this? To process it?"

"Of course you can."

"I'm still in my chastity cage since Saturday. Are you still going to want to control my penis if we're not having sex for the next three months?"

"I just assumed you'd leave the cage on for the rest of the semester."

"For a whole three months?"

"Unless you have an urgent reason to take it off. I mean the disposable plastic lock cuts right off with scissors. So it's not like you're in a bind if something urgent comes up. But, other than that, I just figured you wouldn't be needing your little dickey, so we'd keep it locked up the whole time. Is that not okay?"

"I don't know. I've never held out that long."

"But, I bet you could. For me you could. I'd be really proud of you. It would prove your devotion to me. Prove you're not having sex with anybody else. Prove that your little dickey still belongs to your secret girlfriend."

"Wow! Three months in chastity. More to think about."

"Well, you definitely have to leave the cage on for now, while you do think about my offer."

"Okay. I will."

After Amanda left and I calmed down from the emotional hit I'd just taken, I realized my dick was trying to get hard inside of its cage. I was turned on by Amanda's offer!

It's been a week and I still haven't taken the cage off. The longer I wear it, the more I want to agree to Amanda's offer. I'm seeing her this weekend to talk, to give her an answer. If I agree to her offer, am I just a deluded cuckold thinking with my dick? I mean, what kind of a guy would agree to something like this? If I accept her offer, does that mean I don't have any dignity and self-respect?

When I'm not beating myself up over my lack of pride, I can actually imagine myself enjoying Amanda's proposed arrangement. Would it really hurt me to swallow my pride and give it a try?

I don't know. I don't know yet what I'm going to tell Amanda this weekend.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:10 pm

I think you DO know what you are going to tell Amanda this weekend. Your dickie has been hard every time you think about her keeping you in your cage while she is fucking Matt for the next three months. I’m sure you thought about saying no, taking your cage off, and going your own ways.. but, would that turn you on the way her offer does ?? Do you know another girl you can go to that will be able to excite you and keep you hard like Amanda can ?? If you think of all other alternatives, and your have I am sure, you have also realized that you will have to swallow your pride and continue as Amanda’s cuckold. You have undoubtably read about many guys here that have walked away from similar situations in a huff .. and then years later still kicking their own ass. So.. consider what you REALLY want before the weekend.. and if you want a hot girlfriend and have fantasies of being a cuckold, then I believe you already know your answer !!

Just my thoughts...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:44 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:10 pm
I think you DO know what you are going to tell Amanda this weekend. Your dickie has been hard every time you think about her keeping you in your cage while she is fucking Matt for the next three months. I’m sure you thought about saying no, taking your cage off, and going your own ways.. but, would that turn you on the way her offer does ?? Do you know another girl you can go to that will be able to excite you and keep you hard like Amanda can ?? If you think of all other alternatives, and your have I am sure, you have also realized that you will have to swallow your pride and continue as Amanda’s cuckold. You have undoubtably read about many guys here that have walked away from similar situations in a huff .. and then years later still kicking their own ass. So.. consider what you REALLY want before the weekend.. and if you want a hot girlfriend and have fantasies of being a cuckold, then I believe you already know your answer !!

Just my thoughts...

Brad
This is almost too good to be true !

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:24 am

Thank you the update. Looking forward to the next one.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:59 am

I'm on pins and needles here. It sounds like you're moving on to some serious denial. Very hot! I hope you and Amanda can handle it and it helps your relationship. It certainly has that potential.

There's also an interesting irony in your story. (At least up until now) Matt is being cuckolded by you and Amanda. This is so delicious. I hope you can adjust to Matt taking her entirely. I hope Amanda can give herself and still be good to you. I wish you all the best of luck. It sounds like it has been hard for you both as in difficult and in making your little dick hard.

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:34 am

Wow. This is a very hot development. I'm sure you feel conflicted but that is part of the cuckold angst as you take another transformative step in your cuckold journey. Trust is the key here. It's clear you and Amanda are in love. At this stage it's a question of whether you are willing to trust what's she's told you and take that leap of faith. If you do, I think everything you have felt up to this point will pale in comparison to what you have experienced so far if you take Amanda up on her offer. As Brad said, if you don't, maybe not now but in years to come, you will be kicking yourself and wondering what if? Take the plunge, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:43 am

I think that 3 months is a short time, therefore, go for it and support Amanda. If I remember correctly you were the one to encourage her to try others. She did not promise to Mark anything else than being exclusive to him until end of the semester. Try your limits, talk and enjoy the ride!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:44 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:41 pm
If I agree to her offer, am I just a deluded cuckold thinking with my dick?
You have many wonderful qualities to be sure. Don't sell yourself short!
ChrisCuck wrote:
I mean, what kind of a guy would agree to something like this?
I don't know, maybe a deluded cuckold thinking with his dick.
ChrisCuck wrote:
If I accept her offer, does that mean I don't have any dignity and self-respect?
Depends on who you ask.
ChrisCuck wrote:
When I'm not beating myself up over my lack of pride, I can actually imagine myself enjoying Amanda's proposed arrangement. Would it really hurt me to swallow my pride and give it a try?
Of course it wouldn't! Think of how exciting it will be watching her love for Matt grow day by day now that he's the one meeting all her needs, as you stand there all alone in the friend zone with your dick locked away! Isn't this exactly where you always hoped you'd be?

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:05 am

I can actually imagine myself enjoying Amanda's proposed arrangement. Would it really hurt me to swallow my pride and give it a try?
I can imagine you enjoying Amanda's proposed arrangement, too. Give it a try. I think you are really going to enjoy hearing her tell you about her exploits over the next few months. She's going to really enjoy telling you knowing that you are locked up and completely devoted to her. You are both going to grow a lot through this.

And if it doesn't work? This is all based on mutual consent. You can exit at any time, but I doubt you will want to.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 pm

I'm of a different mind set than everyone else. It doesn't seem very fair to me that she gets to change the rules without your input. I feel like a relationship should be based on trust and respect, but she's choosing respect for her relationship with Matt over her relationship with you. Plus ultimatums, which is what she gave you, really bother me.

I feel like you're only thinking with your "kink" side right now. Which may be satisfying in the short term, but, I feel, will ultimately be detrimental to your relationship in the long term.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:44 pm

Chris
I don’t think your in trouble, unless you want to be. You seemed to be the one asking if she was breaking up, and she consistently said no. This sounds like a fun game (and denial is a fun part of the cuck experience) and only 3 months. She didn’t say you couldn’t please yourself while she tells you about their sex. Just be sure to stay connected emotionally and make sure she is very open about her feeling toward Matt! Bottom line, enjoy the ride and look forward to your times together after this is all done!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:10 am

Hi Chris,

My only concern would be if Amanda and Matt relationship goes beyond the summer break. ucaneffher played the secret boyfriend while his girlfriend had another relationship with another guy that became the main relationship. The game was played with ucaneffher being able to ask the break off the other relationship when he felt enough is enough. When he asked the girlfriend to come back to him full time she decided to stay with other boyfriend. In the end, ucaneffher walked away from the relationship. ucaneffher and the girlfriend were also high school sweethearts but now they nothing to really to do with each other.

Daniel97 and his girlfriend (Jennifer) played a similar very game to yourself and Amanda while they went through college. Jennifer relationships with the other boyfriends last no more than a college/University year. Basically Jennifer would break off the relationship just before the summer break. Daniel97 and Jennifer are still together after college as per his last update in August 2020, see “want virgin Gf to date others” on the Hotwife Forum. Daniel97 did developed a relationship with another girl called Kendra while in college, who is bi, who acted as Daniel97 cuckoldress while in college. Kendra was fully aware of Daniel97 and Jennifer’s relationship and Jennifer was fully aware of Daniel97 and Kendra relationship. Penis in Vagina (PIV) sex was off the table between Daniel97 and Kendra but they were allowed to have oral sex. Kendra became Daniel97 cage key holder why he was at college, basically he was double cuck. It seems that Kendra preferred lesbian relationships to heterosexual relationships, but loved the cuckoldress relationship with Daniel97, and seems that Jennifer and Kendra now have a sexually relationship. It seems that now Daniel97, Jennifer and Kendra triad relationship but Daniel97 stills only have PIV with sex Jennifer.

Daniel97 also had another relationship while in college, Jennifer’s course was only 3 years compared to Daniel97’s 4 years, while Daniel97 was in fourth year. Jennifer had given Daniel97 green-light to have a full on sexually relationship while they themselves were in LDR. Samantha (the other girl) know of the LDR and limited the sex with Daniel97 to oral sex only and no PIV.

At the of the day, both Daniel97 and Jennifer remained best friends while dating others. Both Daniel97 and Jennifer had a long intimate talks / phone calls multiple times a week, including their sex life, thus remained each other’s primary emotional support person. Once college was finished, that went back to being an out in the open couple.

Sorry for the long post but the situations experienced by the above posters maybe worthwhile considering in your own current situation. My view, best friends make the best long-term couple. My recommendation is to continue to be Amanda’s best friend.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:02 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
I don't know. I don't know yet what I'm going to tell Amanda this weekend.
[If this is true and not a BS story] The choices are: (1) Don't go along with it and she breaks up with you, you are out of the picture completely- she as much as said that if you don't agree, it's over; (2) go along with it and enjoy the ride, staying her 'locked-up' little 'secret'.

The first choice is a guaranteed 'lose' for you.

With the second choice, you *might* lose (in the end), but you're in for some 'fun' along the way. And, if you 'prove' that you can handle being her caged-up 'secret' it might keep going for as long as you can handle it.

According to the way you tell the tale, she has made it clear that she is not going to stop fucking the other guy (you don't get a choice in this) and she *enjoys* keeping you chaste and longing for her, but she is willing to walk away from you if you don't accept it.

Either you 'break up', or you stay and play for as long as it lasts.

As long as you are enjoying it, you might as well 'stay and play' and see what happens. You can always make the decision to end it later, if you are no longer enjoying it.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:43 am

tojanman wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 pm
I'm of a different mind set than everyone else. It doesn't seem very fair to me that she gets to change the rules without your input. I feel like a relationship should be based on trust and respect, but she's choosing respect for her relationship with Matt over her relationship with you. Plus ultimatums, which is what she gave you, really bother me.

I feel like you're only thinking with your "kink" side right now. Which may be satisfying in the short term, but, I feel, will ultimately be detrimental to your relationship in the long term.
That's exactly what it felt like. An unfair ultimatum that came out of nowhere. But, I understand how it would have been unfair to Matt if Amanda had kept having sex with me after telling him they were exclusive. And I understand how it would have been unfair to Amanda to expect her to basically become a cheater. But, none of that changes that Amanda blindsided me with an ultimatum.

Amanda and I talked yesterday. I asked her to clarify what being her secret boyfriend would now mean for us physically.

Her answer was simple. "If Matt were to suddenly walk through the door when we're alone together, would he see anything that would upset him or would he just see two friends hanging out?"

Amanda clarified this meant no touching, no nudity, even no kissing.

Now I'll admit that I've read some denial stuff on this forum that I think is pretty hot. And me being in chastity made denial seem even hotter. But, the kind of denial arrangement Amanda wanted didn't appeal to me. I didn't want to spend the next three months not being able to even kiss my girlfriend.

So, I told Amanda I think we should break up for now. Amanda understood and admitted that maybe it's for the best. We agreed we'd still be friends and continue to make time for each other. We even left things sort of open-ended, with the possibility that maybe we'll get back together in the future, but no expectations though. Amanda even teased me that there's no reason she can't continue to confide in me about her sex life, as a friend of course. ;)

So that's the end of my cuckold experience, I guess. It was fun while it lasted.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:21 am

Even if you had to accept her conditions, you would have, essentially, been a friend. In movie terms, I would equate what she was offering you as her “gay best friend”. They watch movies and drink wine together. The one she confides in and complains to when Matt does something she doesn’t like.

So whether you broke up or not, you essentially ended up in the same status position. I get that she’s probably high on the NRE, but it sucks that she didn’t appreciate what you offered and she tossed away a long term relationship for short term fling.

Do you see yourself moving on? Or do you plan on waiting to see how it all pans out with Matt? And if she does come back, do uu have any plans to have her make it up to you?

regis
Virgin

Unread post by regis » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:22 am

Chris, reading your story has been inspiring and I have found it really hot. I want to thank you for the time on telling us about your experience.
It is unbelievable how well you seem to be considering you are parting ways with Amanda. Kudos to you.

As for the ending of your romantic relationship with Amanda, it is just the outcome that makes scares me the most about the lifestyle. Introducing a third person is always going to be an opportunity for breakage. I guess a very solid bond in the couple is needed, maybe one that has been built over many years.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:36 pm

I wonder how jealous Amanda will get once she sees Chris with a new girlfriend, especially when the NRE period is over? I’m thinking the jealousy will be pretty bad because it was definitely not a bad breakup and it definitely not because of personality differences. Amanda will be really kicking herself when she realises the long-term relationships are based upon being best friends with each other and not necessarily about the great sex.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Hi Chris. Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry you broke up, only you can decide what 's best for you. You may want to reconsider after the shock and emotions have died down. All the best for your future.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Keep us posted on what happens next your with life. I am sure a number of us, like of myself, want to hear that your have successfully moved on with your life. Don’t worry much too much, I am sure one or two girls have had a eye on your but you haven’t notice because you weren’t looking.

Sorry to hear about the break-up.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Freemans892 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:36 pm
I wonder how jealous Amanda will get once she sees Chris with a new girlfriend, especially when the NRE period is over? I’m thinking the jealousy will be pretty bad because it was definitely not a bad breakup and it definitely not because of personality differences. Amanda will be really kicking herself when she realises the long-term relationships are based upon being best friends with each other and not necessarily about the great sex.
Absolutely. Matt is brand new and she hasn’t learned all his issues yet. Once the new-ness wears off, she’ll start feeling what she’s actually given up

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:59 pm

tojanman wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:39 pm
Freemans892 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:36 pm
Absolutely. Matt is brand new and she hasn’t learned all his issues yet. Once the new-ness wears off, she’ll start feeling what she’s actually given up
If there are issues in the relationship between Matt and Amanda, Amanda seeing Chris with other women may speed up the destruction of her and Matt’s relationship. I get the feeling that Amanda thinks she have it both ways, Matt as her current boyfriend and then possibly go back to Chris at a future date but all in her good time. I have noticed a number of times on OHW where the girl / wife taking liberties of the situation and taking their guy for granted, this attitude totally changes once she sees a real threat from another woman who arrives on the scene.

Chris, watch out in around August / September / October when Amanda wants a deep and meaningful conversation about us, it’s short for she is rethinking her relationship with Matt and probably looking to jump ship. For the next three months just play the best friend mode.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:48 pm

Damn Chris, i’m really sorry that this happen. But from someone with a few years on you.....if u guys are meant to be, you’ll find your way back together. Stay her friend, give her backrubs,etc ( the no touching thing she’ll relent on). Also, go on some dates, see if it makes her jealous or relieved. If relieved, you might consider trying to move on, because she already has. If she is jealous, ur still in the game.
Just curious, did you ask her why she agreed to this without talking to u first? At some point, not right away, she needs to know that was not a cool move, at all!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:10 pm

I recommend you to be going on some dates with other girls prior to the summer break. Even get some of your mutual friends that you and Amanda have to set you up with a date or two, I am sure one or two have been awaiting for you to get back on the playing field. All they see is that Amanda has moved on but you haven’t. Your female friends can act as your wingwomen.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 am

Hi Chris, being in chastity, denied, knowing all about Amanda and Matt, makes you a de facto cuckold, hence you shouldnt have thought that youbwere going to break up, or even suggest such a thing.

Once a cuckold, always a cuckold. You should be happy for Amandas happiness.

If I were you, I would crawl to Amandas feet and aske her to be her secret bf once again.