Cuckold dreaming!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
js117
Trainable

Re: Cuckold dreaming!

Unread post by js117 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:01 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:11 pm

[...]

Sometimes Amanda jerks me off rather than putting out, except we still call it "patting off" instead of jerking off. Amanda makes a show of it by only using her thumb and index finger to remind me of how small I am. She laughs when she does this, especially when I come. She says it's funny to watch my "little dickey squirt and dribble and then go limp and almost disappear altogether." She's told me, "when you're limp, it's almost like you have nothing in between your legs; it's like your little dickey is a clit and your balls are a cameltoe."

[...]
Oh my goodness! What an update! I absolutely love Amanda's dirty talk. Please share more of that whenever you find time!

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:42 pm

residueS wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:10 pm
Wow, thanks for the detail reply! She is definitely very into verbal humiliation lol. Did you ever just do oral for her? Or creampie when Travis is over?
No creampies.

I have a small update to share.

I didn't bother posting during break, because Amanda and I were back to being a normal couple while Travis was away.

But, break ended last week. And Amanda and Travis are back to having sex.

Travis has been giving Amanda quite a workout! She hasn't had any sexual energy left for me, so I haven't gotten laid at all this past week-and-a-half.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming up in a week. Amanda innocently told me how she wishes that the three of us could go out together for Valentine's Day instead of it being just her and I, but then apologized like she said something wrong that would maybe hurt my feelings. My feelings weren't hurt though, and I told her that I'd be fine with the three of us going out together if that's what she wanted. So, we're going to do it! Have a three person Valentine's date! Except we’re going to drive far enough out of town to where we're not likely to bump into anyone we know.

I know it's kind of tame compared to most of what's on this website, but it's super exciting for me! The idea of Amanda being out in public with two men on Valentine's Day!

I'm thinking of suggesting to Amanda that she treat Travis as her date. Like maybe they walk into the restaurant together, holding hands, a few minutes ahead of me. That way everyone will assume they're a couple. Then I’ll walk in and join them, so it'll look like I'm a lonely friend without a date who they invited to tag along. It's just an idea though. What do you guys think?

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 pm

BeingInTheWorld wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:12 am
Chris,

Sexual identity is complex, fluid, and changes over your lifetime. It includes elements of who we want to date/be in a meaningful relationship with, who we want to fuck, and who we might fantasize about. Rather than worry about what your recent experiences mean for your sexual identity, embrace the hot situation you find yourself in. Acknowledge that you're discovering things about yourself you never knew. It is too early to stick a label on it.

I also grew up in a "not what you would call gay-friendly" household. Most of my sexual experiences have been with women, but there have been a few men involved over the past 25 years, all but one were in MMF encounters. I always considered myself "just experimenting," but in my 40s settled on being bisexual with a preference for women.

Everything's going to be fine--give it time.
Bad advice in every line and every word. Chris, you need to be careful with yourself and your relationship and don't assume things work out. A lot of women will lose respect if you go bi

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:04 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:42 pm
residueS wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:10 pm
Wow, thanks for the detail reply! She is definitely very into verbal humiliation lol. Did you ever just do oral for her? Or creampie when Travis is over?
No creampies.

I have a small update to share.

I didn't bother posting during break, because Amanda and I were back to being a normal couple while Travis was away.

But, break ended last week. And Amanda and Travis are back to having sex.

Travis has been giving Amanda quite a workout! She hasn't had any sexual energy left for me, so I haven't gotten laid at all this past week-and-a-half.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming up in a week. Amanda innocently told me how she wishes that the three of us could go out together for Valentine's Day instead of it being just her and I, but then apologized like she said something wrong that would maybe hurt my feelings. My feelings weren't hurt though, and I told her that I'd be fine with the three of us going out together if that's what she wanted. So, we're going to do it! Have a three person Valentine's date! Except we’re going to drive far enough out of town to where we're not likely to bump into anyone we know.

I know it's kind of tame compared to most of what's on this website, but it's super exciting for me! The idea of Amanda being out in public with two men on Valentine's Day!

I'm thinking of suggesting to Amanda that she treat Travis as her date. Like maybe they walk into the restaurant together, holding hands, a few minutes ahead of me. That way everyone will assume they're a couple. Then I’ll walk in and join them, so it'll look like I'm a lonely friend without a date who they invited to tag along. It's just an idea though. What do you guys think?
Cool update! That sounds exciting, but I would be cautious about suggesting to Amanda that you would want to play second fiddle on the day represent romantic relationships. It may give her the wrong idea. The fact she is afraid you would be upset initially Indicates you an her probably on different page regarding expectations. I think it is best just let her lead see what she decides. Keep us posted!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:50 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 pm
A lot of women will lose respect if you go bi
That train left the station a couple years ago back LOL.

Mycall
Virgin

Unread post by Mycall » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:44 am

AstaSilva wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 pm
BeingInTheWorld wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:12 am
Chris,

Sexual identity is complex, fluid, and changes over your lifetime. It includes elements of who we want to date/be in a meaningful relationship with, who we want to fuck, and who we might fantasize about. Rather than worry about what your recent experiences mean for your sexual identity, embrace the hot situation you find yourself in. Acknowledge that you're discovering things about yourself you never knew. It is too early to stick a label on it.

I also grew up in a "not what you would call gay-friendly" household. Most of my sexual experiences have been with women, but there have been a few men involved over the past 25 years, all but one were in MMF encounters. I always considered myself "just experimenting," but in my 40s settled on being bisexual with a preference for women.

Everything's going to be fine--give it time.
Bad advice in every line and every word. Chris, you need to be careful with yourself and your relationship and don't assume things work out. A lot of women will lose respect if you go bi
Fuck that, if you are bi then you are bi, anyone who is unwilling to respect you for who you are is not worth giving the time of day. Women often respect guys who are confident in themselves and that’s what makes a lot of so called alpha guys a joke as they are terrified of what people think about them.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:52 am

What does bi even mean?

If my wife told me to suck a cock, I would do it. If a guys asks me to sock a cock I would not.
I have no intention of kissing another man, I have no desire to be in a relation with another man.
And I have no desire to have sex with other men, unless my wife tells me it must be so.
And even then I do have limits.

To me that is not bi. It is an act of submission. Nothing more.
My wife did want to try, but quickly decided it is not really her cup of tea.
So, that is the end of that. I consider my self submissive, but definitely 100% straight.

What other people think, I could not care less. I am responsible for my own life, not anyone else.
Which means if I tell you I am straight, then that is 100% who I am.

It is simple, really...

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:53 am

It is time to lose that bitch. You have nothing with her. She lies, cheats and has zero respect for you. This will not change but continue to fall away from you. Time to say bye bye.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:01 am

residueS wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:04 pm
Cool update! That sounds exciting, but I would be cautious about suggesting to Amanda that you would want to play second fiddle on the day represent romantic relationships. It may give her the wrong idea. The fact she is afraid you would be upset initially Indicates you an her probably on different page regarding expectations. I think it is best just let her lead see what she decides. Keep us posted!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I ended up holding off on making any suggestions. I'm glad I did.

The other day I finally got laid for the first time this semester. And afterward, Amanda and I hung out in bed talking. She told me that she wants a "threesome" this Valentine's Day! But, how much I'll actually be participating is still up in the air. Travis is definitely interested in me watching. Not just in the dark, from a distance, but full-on watching! He likes the idea of taking Amanda right in front of me on Valentine's Day. He's also interested in me wearing my chastity cage. He told Amanda that he wants to explore being more of a "bull." This is all stuff that he and Amanda talked about in private, so I'm hearing Travis's thoughts second hand. But, it really sounded to me that these are things that Travis honestly decided that he wants to experience, as opposed to Amanda pushing him into anything. I'm actually really surprised that the chastity cage came up. I thought chastity play was over between Amanda and I. But, it makes sense here. It's not that Travis is interested in my penis. It's the opposite. He wants it put away. Maybe I'll get unlocked at some point and also get to fuck Amanda that evening, or maybe I won't. Amanda said that'll be up to Travis. But, I'll still be able to touch her and give her oral. There's also the possibility of me sucking Travis. He's expressed interest, but isn't 100% sure yet if he's ready to go that far. Basically, the plan is to let Travis take the lead. I told Amanda that I'm good with that. I want Travis to feel comfortable. I want it it be a fun experience for all three of us.

With all that already in the works, I saw no point in making any additional suggestions.

I have no idea why additional comments after my last post are focusing in on me being bi. It's old news. But, I have noticed that people get weird about that kind of stuff on here. I'm not trying to turn this into a gay/bi website. My posts here are primarily about cuckolding. But, there's a bi aspect too. I know I'm not the only guy on here who is bi. Not that it's even a big part of my identity. I'm not out looking for guys to hook up with on the side or anything like that. I'm really into my girlfriend and I'm really into being a cuckold. Cuckolding isn't just an excuse for me to experience being bi. My favorite sex act is when my girlfriend has sex with another guy. My second favorite sex act is my girlfriend having sex with me. The bi stuff is mostly exciting because it's cool pleasuring and being submissive to a guy who fucks my girlfriend.

As much as I know I'm not the only guy on here who has some bi tendencies, I've seen some really negative stuff on here too. People talking shit about anything remotely "gay." I remember this one thread where forum members were saying some really nasty stuff about the LGBT community. I may not consider myself a member of that community, but I'm not so dense that I don't see how technically the B in LGBT could also apply to me. So, when I read that stuff, I felt like I was being personally attacked even though I hadn't posted anything on that thread. It's really fucked up and hypocritical that people with a cuckold kink, who "normal' folks probably think of us weird, deviant, etc. would put down people just for being LGBT.
slowsteady wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:53 am
It is time to lose that bitch. You have nothing with her. She lies, cheats and has zero respect for you. This will not change but continue to fall away from you. Time to say bye bye.
And this comment brings up something else I don't like. As much as I've read things in here about how women should be empowered sexually and in charge of themselves and their sexual experiences, I also see a lot of misogyny on here. Some of it is underlying and some of it is overt. My college-age girlfriend taking ownership of her sexuality, while also giving me the most amazing, gratifying cuckold experiences I could have ever hoped for, doesn't make her a "bitch." Even if at one point she was "cheating" on me. We got past that. All is well. And I have no grudge about it.

Even though what I'm about to say is against the rules of the forum and will probably get me banned, that's fine. Maybe I'll just ban myself anyways.

Slowsteady, go fuck yourself! Asshole!

I've got nothing else to say.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:57 pm

I have no complaints against you. You should not be punished for telling me to go fuck myself. We live in a country where people have a right to speak one's mind.

I do hope that you reconsider what I said. You are
are not winning with this woman. Think about it.

Peace to you and yours!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:14 pm

leander99 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:52 am
What does bi even mean?

If my wife told me to suck a cock, I would do it. If a guys asks me to sock a cock I would not.
I have no intention of kissing another man, I have no desire to be in a relation with another man.
And I have no desire to have sex with other men, unless my wife tells me it must be so.
And even then I do have limits.

To me that is not bi. It is an act of submission. Nothing more.
My wife did want to try, but quickly decided it is not really her cup of tea.
So, that is the end of that. I consider my self submissive, but definitely 100% straight.

What other people think, I could not care less. I am responsible for my own life, not anyone else.
Which means if I tell you I am straight, then that is 100% who I am.

It is simple, really...
I love how absolutely different our views are lol

I don't mean any disrespect with my response either and it's solely how much polar opposites our views are despite talking about the same thing.

In my view and belief, bisexual equals gay, there is no in between , it is either hot or cold. If you are curious enough to want to experiment with someone of the same sex, you are gay. If you suck dick twice a year only because your wife wants you to, it's submissive ... And gay. Just because it's not a guy ordering you doesn't make it straight.

We all have our boundaries/limits and we all enforce them as we see fit and feel comfortable. You can argue being straight even though you suck cock just because it's being submissive but at the end of the day, if you didn't care to do it, you would have boundaries that even your wife couldn't break. No matter how submissive and how much of a flaming cuck you are.

I may be the biggest cuck out there and my woman can likely dominate, control, and manipulate me with the most minute movement of her pinky (not saying that she does) and and even then she would never in this lifetime or the next 29 lifetimes would she ever get me do any type of homosexual acts.

Again, not judging you, I don't care what you do... But I find the disclaimer sort of amusing. if you're willing to put a whole penis on your mouth or even the other way around, you've got it in ya. Cheers!

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:21 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:01 am
residueS wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:04 pm
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I ended up holding off on making any suggestions. I'm glad I did.

The other day I finally got laid for the first time this semester. And afterward, Amanda and I hung out in bed talking. She told me that she wants a "threesome" this Valentine's Day! But, how much I'll actually be participating is still up in the air. Travis is definitely interested in me watching. Not just in the dark, from a distance, but full-on watching! He likes the idea of taking Amanda right in front of me on Valentine's Day. He's also interested in me wearing my chastity cage. He told Amanda that he wants to explore being more of a "bull." This is all stuff that he and Amanda talked about in private, so I'm hearing Travis's thoughts second hand. But, it really sounded to me that these are things that Travis honestly decided that he wants to experience, as opposed to Amanda pushing him into anything. I'm actually really surprised that the chastity cage came up. I thought chastity play was over between Amanda and I. But, it makes sense here. It's not that Travis is interested in my penis. It's the opposite. He wants it put away. Maybe I'll get unlocked at some point and also get to fuck Amanda that evening, or maybe I won't. Amanda said that'll be up to Travis. But, I'll still be able to touch her and give her oral. There's also the possibility of me sucking Travis. He's expressed interest, but isn't 100% sure yet if he's ready to go that far. Basically, the plan is to let Travis take the lead. I told Amanda that I'm good with that. I want Travis to feel comfortable. I want it it be a fun experience for all three of us.

With all that already in the works, I saw no point in making any additional suggestions.

I have no idea why additional comments after my last post are focusing in on me being bi. It's old news. But, I have noticed that people get weird about that kind of stuff on here. I'm not trying to turn this into a gay/bi website. My posts here are primarily about cuckolding. But, there's a bi aspect too. I know I'm not the only guy on here who is bi. Not that it's even a big part of my identity. I'm not out looking for guys to hook up with on the side or anything like that. I'm really into my girlfriend and I'm really into being a cuckold. Cuckolding isn't just an excuse for me to experience being bi. My favorite sex act is when my girlfriend has sex with another guy. My second favorite sex act is my girlfriend having sex with me. The bi stuff is mostly exciting because it's cool pleasuring and being submissive to a guy who fucks my girlfriend.

As much as I know I'm not the only guy on here who has some bi tendencies, I've seen some really negative stuff on here too. People talking shit about anything remotely "gay." I remember this one thread where forum members were saying some really nasty stuff about the LGBT community. I may not consider myself a member of that community, but I'm not so dense that I don't see how technically the B in LGBT could also apply to me. So, when I read that stuff, I felt like I was being personally attacked even though I hadn't posted anything on that thread. It's really fucked up and hypocritical that people with a cuckold kink, who "normal' folks probably think of us weird, deviant, etc. would put down people just for being LGBT.
slowsteady wrote:
And this comment brings up something else I don't like. As much as I've read things in here about how women should be empowered sexually and in charge of themselves and their sexual experiences, I also see a lot of misogyny on here. Some of it is underlying and some of it is overt. My college-age girlfriend taking ownership of her sexuality, while also giving me the most amazing, gratifying cuckold experiences I could have ever hoped for, doesn't make her a "bitch." Even if at one point she was "cheating" on me. We got past that. All is well. And I have no grudge about it.

Even though what I'm about to say is against the rules of the forum and will probably get me banned, that's fine. Maybe I'll just ban myself anyways.

Thank you for the update about Valentine's Day! I'm excited to hear how it turned out!

And for what it's worth, I really appreciate everything you said about the general misogyny and negativity focused on LGBT behavior that always seems to creep into cuckold forums / erotic literature websites. I share your concerns and frustrations, and I love the way you articulated your feelings; everything you said resonates strongly with me. 

On that subject, I also feel frustrated whenever I venture into cuckold content that's just a little *too* focused on BBC / white extinction / BNWO etc - there's clearly a lot of racism tied up in the cuckold content out there. Which is weird for me, since the kink in general really turns me on, but at the same time it's difficult to ignore the parts that offend me. And I mean - I struggle to even put my frustration into words, because it's one thing to jerk off when you think about racist things, as long as it stays in your bedroom when you're alone and it's sort of safe for everyone. But it's quite another thing - a dangerous thing - when racist ideas creep out of our sexual fantasies and inspire racist action in the real world. So I don't know. I struggle with that aspect of the kink. I struggle with the misogyny and bi/gay phobia too.

And I know you don't care about any of that! I don't think you've ever mentioned any kind of BBC stuff on this thread, and I appreciate it. I'm also not trying to hijack your thread - I love all your posts and I hope you continue to share your story! I just wanted to say thank you for sharing some honest feelings about this stuff, despite the risks. And I wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Thanks again for sharing!

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:33 am

Sorry you have to deal with these comments, one thing to note is they are vocal minority, vast majority of the readers appreciate your post a lot and didn’t care anything about being bi believe you should be whatever whoever you want to be.

So How is the v-day adventure, hope everything goes as well as you hoped!!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:13 am

I think you are much more bi than gay. When involved in a threesome, if the males are not repelled by coming into contact with each other, the sexual lines can get a little blurry. That is especially true when the female finds it exciting to see the two males interacting, and encourages it.

Steve has admitted to being gay. Do you think he used Amanda to get to you? However, he did say she came on to him.

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:39 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
slowsteady wrote:

ChrisCuck...not to make excuses for those who come across rude or misogynistic, but these stories hit home in a lot of ways to the people reading them. With that come strong emotions. People picture themselves in your place, so it is less about hating on the woman (what cuck hates women?) and more about defending you as they are seeing through your eyes. I hope that makes sense.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:10 pm

Midnight Joker wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:39 am
ChrisCuck wrote:
slowsteady wrote:

ChrisCuck...not to make excuses for those who come across rude or misogynistic, but these stories hit home in a lot of ways to the people reading them. With that come strong emotions. People picture themselves in your place, so it is less about hating on the woman (what cuck hates women?) and more about defending you as they are seeing through your eyes. I hope that makes sense.
Unfortunately he got the trifecta. One person who told him he was a fake came back to call the girl he loves a bitch. Honestly stunning. Then one other person (who obviously didn't read the thread) bagging on his sexuality. He hasn't been back since making that post. Hope he does show up again.

path22
Trainable

Unread post by path22 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:28 pm

Hi Cris, I discovered your thread today and read it completely, I find it an excellent story and not invented at all, it feels completely real and sincere. Anywhere during life you are going to meet people who think differently from you, but who are obsessed with believing that only they are right, so I think you just have to ignore them and move on with your life. I appreciate you keeping the thread updated and congratulations for everything you achieved since your beginnings.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:39 pm

Come back.