Cuckold dreaming!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Re: Cuckold dreaming!

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:12 am

Chris,

Sexual identity is complex, fluid, and changes over your lifetime. It includes elements of who we want to date/be in a meaningful relationship with, who we want to fuck, and who we might fantasize about. Rather than worry about what your recent experiences mean for your sexual identity, embrace the hot situation you find yourself in. Acknowledge that you're discovering things about yourself you never knew. It is too early to stick a label on it.

I also grew up in a "not what you would call gay-friendly" household. Most of my sexual experiences have been with women, but there have been a few men involved over the past 25 years, all but one were in MMF encounters. I always considered myself "just experimenting," but in my 40s settled on being bisexual with a preference for women.

Everything's going to be fine--give it time.

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:03 pm

Following

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:10 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:11 am
Has Steve fucked you yet in front of Amanda? Do you think she would like to see that? Do you have any desire to fuck him?
Steve eventually did fuck me in front of Amanda. She acted okay as it happened, but told me after that she didn't like it. She admitted that maybe a part of it was the way that she was brought up and that watching Steve fuck me was somehow "too gay." But, the main reason she didn't like it is because she felt ignored. She explained that she's really into Steve and that she didn't like seeing Steve and I so focused on each other and not paying attention to her. She didn't like that Steve came from fucking me and was too spent to fuck her after. She admitted that when I fucked her right afterward, she faked her orgasm.

I told Amanda that I don't see any need for Steve to fuck me in front of her in the future, especially since she didn't enjoy it. I promised her that Steve and I would keep that stuff private going forward. Amanda appreciated my understanding and stressed that she has no problem with any of the other threesome stuff that we do. She did admit to feeling guilty though.

"When the three of us are together, maybe you participate for a little bit, but you mostly end up just laying there and watching. Sometimes I end up forgetting you're even there. Or even if I don't forget, I end up not paying attention to you. I focus on how much I'm enjoying having Steve inside of me and get lost in the moment. I'm not thinking about you or your pleasure or whether you orgasm. Now I know how it feels to be you and I feel guilty over it."

"You only know how it feels for you though," I explained. "That's not how it feels for me at all. I love it when you get lost in the moment with Steve and ignore me! It's the best! You're not being self-conscious at all over me being there. You're just enjoying yourself to the fullest and I get to see it! I'd really prefer it if you keep ignoring me. I'm doing just fine, really. If you start getting distracted by me, I'd be really, really disappointed. So please keep on ignoring me. Okay?"

This seemed to reassure Amanda and there hasn't been any issue since.

As for your other question, I have fucked Steve a few times. In private. Not in front of Amanda. But, it somehow seems more natural when he's fucking me and not the other way around.

I don't really have an update to share. Things haven't changed much. Basically, Steve is like a secret boyfriend to both Amanda and I. More so to me, since he and I live together and have sex way more often with each other than either of us do with Amanda.

I've been thinking though. I'm glad I get to see Amanda and Steve have sex. I'm glad I get threesomes. But, I still feel really conflicted about things having become so gay between Steve and I. It's like there's a line between doing gay stuff in a cuckold context vs. actually being in a romantic gay relationship with a man. Steve and I definitely are in a romantic gay relationship even if we don't use those words.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:10 am
As for your other question, I have fucked Steve a few times. In private. Not in front of Amanda. But, it somehow seems more natural when he's fucking me and not the other way around.

I don't really have an update to share. Things haven't changed much. Basically, Steve is like a secret boyfriend to both Amanda and I. More so to me, since he and I live together and have sex way more often with each other than either of us do with Amanda.

I've been thinking though. I'm glad I get to see Amanda and Steve have sex. I'm glad I get threesomes. But, I still feel really conflicted about things having become so gay between Steve and I. It's like there's a line between doing gay stuff in a cuckold context vs. actually being in a romantic gay relationship with a man. Steve and I definitely are in a romantic gay relationship even if we don't use those words.
I'm curious... you said you and Steve both fuck each other, and you've sucked him with Amanda. Has he sucked you (to completion or not)? In front of or with Amanda?

Also, does Amanda also do anal (and with whom)? Or is that just between you and Steve?

(Part of why I ask, in college my girlfriend and I invited my roommate to join us, and we joined in all sorts of combinations... Usually she was involved, but sometimes she wasn't around and we saw no reason not to carry on without her.)

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun May 07, 2023 9:58 am

airhorn wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm

I'm curious... you said you and Steve both fuck each other, and you've sucked him with Amanda. Has he sucked you (to completion or not)? In front of or with Amanda?

Also, does Amanda also do anal (and with whom)? Or is that just between you and Steve?

(Part of why I ask, in college my girlfriend and I invited my roommate to join us, and we joined in all sorts of combinations... Usually she was involved, but sometimes she wasn't around and we saw no reason not to carry on without her.)
Amanda has seen my dick in Steve's mouth. But, Steve and I have been focusing on Amanda on not on each other when we have threesomes. That's what works for Amanda. And it's really been no trouble for Steve and I to do that for her.

Amanda isn't into anal. I don't really care about that anyway. I don't really fantasize about her having a dick in her ass.

Anyhow, it looks like things will be a coming to an end between the three of us soon

Steve had started asking me stuff about whether I ever wondered if I was gay and if I'd ever date a guy openly if it weren't for Amanda and also my conservative family

I told Steve that yeah, I'd wondered if the stuff that he and I do means that I'm gay. I explained that I'd thought about it though and realized that I'm not gay. I figure that I'm probably just hetero-flexible and simply like all the fun that the three of us are having, but that I don't see myself as gay or as someone who would ever be in a one-on-one relationship with a man. I told him that the gay label definitely doesn't fit me and not because of Amanda or because of my family. If they weren't factors, that label still wouldn't be a good fit for me. I'd still want to be in a relationship with a woman.

I thought Steve would come to the same conclusion about himself that I had about myself. But, not long after that, Steve had a talk with Amanda and I in which he came out to us as gay. He said he wants to be himself and can't be that here. He's going to scramble and see if he can work out a transfer to a different college that's further away.

Amanda and I said that we support him. Steve replied that he really loves the both of us and asked if things can remain the same between us until he moves away at the end of summer. Amanda and I agreed.

So that's where things are at now.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:26 pm

I have some exciting news! I didn't want to share it until I knew 100% for sure that it's definitely happening. After Steve moves out, Amanda is moving in with me! I honestly didn't think her parent's would go for it due to being pretty conservative. But, Amanda talked them into it! The fact that it'll be cheaper for them definitely helped Amanda's argument. Plus, they're treating Amanda more like the adult that she is. Also, they really like me! :D

I imagine that living together will kind of feel like being married. If Amanda were to cuckold me while we're living together like a married couple, that would be pretty hot! Fingers crossed! ;)

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:47 pm

Congrats. Please keep us updated.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:31 am

Living with Amanda has been great! It just feels like this very natural evolution for us.

And I'm back to being cuckolded too! In one of Amanda's classes, there are assigned groups for a semester-long project that's a huge part of the grade for the class. Amanda really hit it off with one of the guys in her assigned group. Let's call him Travis.

Amanda and Travis have already had sex six times and she's looking forward to more! His dick is bigger than mine (of course). Not as big as Steve's, but still nice and big, she tells me. And thick too! And, Amanda's exact words: "And he fucks better than you too! That's three for three guys that have bigger dicks than you and fuck better than you! At this point, I'm not sure if I've just been lucky with all three guys I've been with besides you or if you just have that small a dick!"

"Well, we both know that my penis is really small."

"Yeah, you definitely do have a very tiny, little dickie! But, it's not just that. The other guys also seem to know how to use their dicks better than you."

"Is there anything you'd like me to do different when we have sex?"

"Nope. Now that Travis is in the picture, I'm getting my needs met again. Besides, I'm not quite sure what exactly it is that the other guys do differently. Maybe it's not even technique? Maybe it's their personalities? But, I like your personality just fine and see no reason to try to force you to be something that you're not. Maybe you're just naturally a cuckold and there's nothing that you can do to change that? I'm cool with that though."

Keep in mind, I've been encouraging Amanda to be blunt with me like that. As I'd explained to her, "It's better for our relationship if we both just have fun with the fact that I have a little dick. I don't want you feeling guilty about enjoying other guys more than me. I want you to own it! Just like you did when you were seeing Matt and I was your secret boyfriend. So, be blunt. No secrets. No shame."

So, that's what Amanda has been doing. She's been owning it. And I couldn't be any happier. Well, maybe I'd be happier if I got to watch her and Travis have sex. But, I accept that may not happen. Amanda already told me not to expect any watching sessions or threesomes or anything like that. The situation with Travis is still new and it's also not clear that he'd have any interest in being watched. He did ask about me though after their first time together and Amanda told him not to worry, telling him that she has a "pass" from me to do her own thing, because we both know how stupid it is for her to only have ever been with one guy. But, she also made clear to him that she's not trying to advertise that information and that she doesn't want to be a college slut; she just wants some experience. He asked if she was seeing any other guys besides him. She told him no. His response was to apologize, saying it's really none of his business. Which seems like a win to me. He wants to enjoy Amanda, but on her terms.

Anyway, I can live without watching and without threesomes. I got to experience all that with Steve. It's not a requirement for me. I guess you could say that I'm also enjoying Amanda on her terms. ;)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:29 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:31 am
Living with Amanda has been great! It just feels like this very natural evolution for us.

And I'm back to being cuckolded too! In one of Amanda's classes, there are assigned groups for a semester-long project that's a huge part of the grade for the class. Amanda really hit it off with one of the guys in her assigned group. Let's call him Travis.

Amanda and Travis have already had sex six times and she's looking forward to more! His dick is bigger than mine (of course). Not as big as Steve's, but still nice and big, she tells me. And thick too! And, Amanda's exact words: "And he fucks better than you too! That's three for three guys that have bigger dicks than you and fuck better than you! At this point, I'm not sure if I've just been lucky with all three guys I've been with besides you or if you just have that small a dick!"

"Well, we both know that my penis is really small."

"Yeah, you definitely do have a very tiny, little dickie! But, it's not just that. The other guys also seem to know how to use their dicks better than you."

"Is there anything you'd like me to do different when we have sex?"

"Nope. Now that Travis is in the picture, I'm getting my needs met again. Besides, I'm not quite sure what exactly it is that the other guys do differently. Maybe it's not even technique? Maybe it's their personalities? But, I like your personality just fine and see no reason to try to force you to be something that you're not. Maybe you're just naturally a cuckold and there's nothing that you can do to change that? I'm cool with that though."

Keep in mind, I've been encouraging Amanda to be blunt with me like that. As I'd explained to her, "It's better for our relationship if we both just have fun with the fact that I have a little dick. I don't want you feeling guilty about enjoying other guys more than me. I want you to own it! Just like you did when you were seeing Matt and I was your secret boyfriend. So, be blunt. No secrets. No shame."

So, that's what Amanda has been doing. She's been owning it. And I couldn't be any happier. Well, maybe I'd be happier if I got to watch her and Travis have sex. But, I accept that may not happen. Amanda already told me not to expect any watching sessions or threesomes or anything like that. The situation with Travis is still new and it's also not clear that he'd have any interest in being watched. He did ask about me though after their first time together and Amanda told him not to worry, telling him that she has a "pass" from me to do her own thing, because we both know how stupid it is for her to only have ever been with one guy. But, she also made clear to him that she's not trying to advertise that information and that she doesn't want to be a college slut; she just wants some experience. He asked if she was seeing any other guys besides him. She told him no. His response was to apologize, saying it's really none of his business. Which seems like a win to me. He wants to enjoy Amanda, but on her terms.

Anyway, I can live without watching and without threesomes. I got to experience all that with Steve. It's not a requirement for me. I guess you could say that I'm also enjoying Amanda on her terms. ;)
CC - So you and Amanda are the couple? And Travis is....FWB or is he on the path to becoming Amanda's publicly second current BF? The last bit, is something Amanda would want? :???: :lol:

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:53 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:29 pm

CC - So you and Amanda are the couple? And Travis is....FWB or is he on the path to becoming Amanda's publicly second current BF? The last bit, is something Amanda would want? :???: :lol:
Yeah. Amanda and I are the couple and Travis is Amanda's friend with benefits. There's no chance of him becoming a public second boyfriend. Amanda's family would flip out for sure if she did something like that! It's fun to think about though. ;)

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:23 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:53 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:29 pm

Yeah. Amanda and I are the couple and Travis is Amanda's friend with benefits. There's no chance of him becoming a public second boyfriend. Amanda's family would flip out for sure if she did something like that! It's fun to think about though. ;)
When I answered this question, I forgot to consider the obvious. Even if Amanda was into it, I doubt that Travis would want to have a serious girlfriend who already comes with a boyfriend. I doubt that most guys would. :roll:

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:31 am

Hi Chris,

Glad you are on track and you seem to have a good arrangement. As you have experienced wearing a chastity device can add that extra spice of denial while she plays.

I know you tried the 6000s (me too) and really that is a great starter device - but being plastic, hard to keep clean, and most everyone who wears a cage, eventually goes to stainless. I'm about your size and I have tried several over the years and comfort and security are the two important elements.

I have read that Amanda is not turned on by the appearance, yet she asked you to wear it for months as a test of your loyalty. It may not turn her on visually, but it is your physical reminder that for periods of time, you are denied - and she is not. She likes to have that power over you. And really so do you!

My humble suggestion is to go to Amazon and search for Stainless C640. Measure the 6000 base ring you fit in (probably the middle size) and then order it. I suggest you try it out for a couple of days and nights to be sure that fits and works for you. I know it looks small, but the secret to successful denial is a cage that prevents erections - so it has to be very snug. The C640 has a solid ergonomic ring that is very solid, but very comfortable. Don't get one with a hinge or one that is hard to pee. Playtime is fun, but if you are going to wear this - be comfortable and reasonable.

Then before she has a hot date (or find a reason why you have to go home and leave her with a free weekend) and before you leave - give her the keys and say that you can't pat yourself and you hope she wears herself out. You will be thinking of her all the time.

It is difficult to explain how crazy you will be. Women don't get this part - being caged reminds you 24/7 that you are denied and your junk is wrapped up to remind you. Being in a small cage, also reminds you of your Jr size.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:25 am

corey22901 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:31 am
Hi Chris,

My humble suggestion is to go to Amazon and search for Stainless C640. Measure the 6000 base ring you fit in (probably the middle size) and then order it. I suggest you try it out for a couple of days and nights to be sure that fits and works for you. I know it looks small, but the secret to successful denial is a cage that prevents erections - so it has to be very snug. The C640 has a solid ergonomic ring that is very solid, but very comfortable. Don't get one with a hinge or one that is hard to pee. Playtime is fun, but if you are going to wear this - be comfortable and reasonable.

This doesn't seem to show up on an Amazon search. Is there another term to search for?
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:24 am

Lucky Dog, you are right - must have sold out. Try thins one: TERNENCE Small Male Chastity Belt Ergonomic Design Cock Cage Sex Toy C650

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:34 am

corey22901 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:24 am
Lucky Dog, you are right - must have sold out. Try thins one: TERNENCE Small Male Chastity Belt Ergonomic Design Cock Cage Sex Toy C650
Thanks, this looks good!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:16 am

this took some turns
i think it's good i started when we were already having children because we might have tried this pretending to break up thing in college

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:43 am

corey22901 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:31 am

Then before she has a hot date (or find a reason why you have to go home and leave her with a free weekend) and before you leave - give her the keys and say that you can't pat yourself and you hope she wears herself out. You will be thinking of her all the time.
Thank you for the suggestions! I really don't know that a new chastity cage is in the cards for me right now, but it's hot to think about! And the idea of Amanda and Travis having a big romantic weekend to themselves while I'm away with my penis locked up is a fun one. It's probably not realistic right now though, since college weekends, especially at this stage of college, usually involve some amount of schoolwork and studying for anyone who wants a good grade. For me, they also involve working at my part-time job. But, Amanda and Travis already spend a lot of time together. They fuck, they work on their class project, they even go out on "dates." Not the sort of dates where they're being obvious about being out on a date, but it's still a kind of dating. I give them tons of space to do their thing. And, unless Amanda and I have some major plans that are set in stone, Amanda knows it's okay to blow me off to go spend time with Travis. I encourage her to do so. And, even though I'm not in chastity, I've been getting laid less and less. I had Amanda promise me to never be shy about turning me down for sex whenever she's not in the mood. And she's been in the mood to have sex with me less and less lately. I told her that so long as she's getting sexually satisfied, even if it's by Travis and not by me, then I'm satisfied. Though I do still want to occasionally have sex. And that's what it's become. Occasional sex between Amanda and I, compared to frequent sex between Amanda and Travis. According to Amanda, me being so easygoing makes living with me even more fun for her. According to her, things are "perfect" between us right now. If that's how she really feels (which I believe she does), then I suppose that everything is going to be staying as-is in the near future. I'm cool with that! :cool:

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:54 am

jane wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:16 am
this took some turns
i think it's good i started when we were already having children because we might have tried this pretending to break up thing in college
It was fun, but definitely didn't go perfectly for Amanda and I. In hindsight, I think we both could have done things differently that would have made the experience a better one. I kind of wish we'd stuck with it (pretending to be broken up), but we were maybe too confused to know how to best pull it off. Plus, we wouldn't have had the experiences that we've had since then. The watching. The threesomes. These are things that I only got to experience after Amanda and I had given up on our breaking-up game. I'd like to think that Amanda got as much from experiencing that stuff as I did

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:32 pm

Amanda and I had an argument, sort of.

She'd gone out with Travis the Saturday before Halloween while I was at work. As far as I knew, they went to a party as friends and had a nice time. Except, I got approached recently by a friend who was at that same party. He said he needed to let me know that Amanda and Travis "looked like they were being more than friendly with each other." I asked for specifics and was told, "well, they weren't making out, but he had his arm around her, and was even holding her hand and stroking her hair when they thought no one was looking." I played it off and said that, at most, it was probably innocent flirting after a few drinks and that Amanda actually got home fairly early that night. I didn't mention that she came home with Travis and fucked him while I was at work.

When I told Amanda about the conversation, she got annoyed with me.

"You should have stood up for me more and told him to mind his own damn business!"

"Do you think maybe that me getting defensive like that would have seemed like an overreaction? It would have basically been the same as admitting that you and Travis are a thing. Or friends with benefits. Or whatever the two of you are."

"Oh, Travis and I are definitely a thing! But, fine, you were right not to overreact. You still could have said something about how you trust me and it's not cool for people to be spying on me and talking shit."

"I think me trusting you was implied. Honestly, I'm not sure what you're even mad about. I thought that you and Travis are trying to be discreet. You got a little carried away in public, and I played off the accusation."

"Yeah, by telling people I get flirty after a couple of drinks."

"It really wasn't like that. But, if you think I handled it poorly, I'm sorry. I can follow-up and set our spying friend straight."

"No. It's fine. Now that I've had a moment, I'm probably being unreasonable. You were caught off-guard and reacted well enough."

"So, what's really bothering you?"

"I'm really into Travis, Chris."

"I figured, since you just made the point a moment ago that the two of you are a thing. Do you feel like it's getting serious between the two of you then?"

"Yeah. And I just wish he and I didn't have to hide. I'd rather be hiding from people that you and I are a couple, like we did when I was seeing Matt."

"Well, it would be hard to fake breaking up again. Especially since we're living together now. More importantly, you didn't like lying to Matt about me. And I agree, in hindsight, that we were being unethical by keeping him in the dark."

"That wouldn't be a problem with Travis. I told him all about us. The stuff that happened with Matt and Steve. Travis even knows what a tiny, little shrimp dick you have."

I found myself feeling really violated as Amanda spoke.

"That's really personal stuff that you shared without consulting me."

"Is it though? I mean, it's my story too, Chris. I didn't want to hide it from Travis. I trust him not to say anything to anybody else. He's not that sort of person."

"What sort of person is he then?"

"The kind that accepts me as-is, boyfriend and all."

"So, what now? Are the two of you also a couple then?"

"No. You and I are officially a couple. Travis is definitely more than a friend with benefits though. I hope that's not a problem."

"It's not a problem. I'm just feeling a little betrayed that he knows my business like that. But, like you said, it's your business too. You really told him I have a small shrimp dick?"

"It's the truth, isn't it?"

I was mad, but I realized that I was more horny than I was mad.

"I am so fucking turned on right now!" I admitted.

""Wanna do something about it?"

I stripped Amanda and myself and performed oral on her before fucking her with a wild intensity that I usually don't exhibit.

"Well, that was fun!" Amanda said afterward.

"As good as Travis?"

Amanda burst out laughing. "Um, not even close! But, it was good. You really do have a tiny fucking penis though, Chris. Tiny dick. Small balls. I was laughing so hard when I told Travis. I'm not saying this to be mean. I just want you to know that I wasn't complaining about you as a boyfriend. I was just telling him truthful stuff about what our relationship is really like."

"Did you also tell him that he's better at sex than me?"

"Of course I did. Travis even likes me to remind him sometimes when he and I are making love about how much better he is at it than you."

There were those words. Making love. Things were definitely taking an interesting turn. I just went along with it though.

"That's cool."

"Funny thing though. Travis says that he likes that I'm in a relationship with you. He said that he'd never try to get someone to cheat on their guy, but it's a crazy turn-on knowing that I have a boyfriend."

"He sounds like a genuine bull," I blurted out.

"A genuine bull?"

"Yeah. Like how I'm a genuine cuckold because I like my girlfriend being with other men. Even though Travis is automatically a bull because he fucks you better than me, if he's specifically turned on by this situation, then he's not just a bull by default. He's a genuine bull. Which is pretty cool if that's the case."

"I think you may be right. Travis may be a genuine bull."

And that's how Amanda and I left things. We went from arguing, to fucking, to agreeing that everything is fine.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:32 pm

Thanks for the update! Hot story. I felt if the reality allow it, Amanda would definitely want to make your her "secrete" boyfriend again, especially consider Travis already in the loop so she would less conflict about the lies. You can always become the roommate that still live together lol.

Anyway, looks like you guys probably need to talk more often about what the expectations are and where do guys see things going.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:16 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:32 pm
Amanda and I had an argument, sort of.

She'd gone out with Travis the Saturday before Halloween while I was at work. As far as I knew, they went to a party as friends and had a nice time. Except, I got approached recently by a friend who was at that same party. He said he needed to let me know that Amanda and Travis "looked like they were being more than friendly with each other." I asked for specifics and was told, "well, they weren't making out, but he had his arm around her, and was even holding her hand and stroking her hair when they thought no one was looking." I played it off and said that, at most, it was probably innocent flirting after a few drinks and that Amanda actually got home fairly early that night. I didn't mention that she came home with Travis and fucked him while I was at work.

When I told Amanda about the conversation, she got annoyed with me.

"You should have stood up for me more and told him to mind his own damn business!"

"Do you think maybe that me getting defensive like that would have seemed like an overreaction? It would have basically been the same as admitting that you and Travis are a thing. Or friends with benefits. Or whatever the two of you are."

"Oh, Travis and I are definitely a thing! But, fine, you were right not to overreact. You still could have said something about how you trust me and it's not cool for people to be spying on me and talking shit."

"I think me trusting you was implied. Honestly, I'm not sure what you're even mad about. I thought that you and Travis are trying to be discreet. You got a little carried away in public, and I played off the accusation."

"Yeah, by telling people I get flirty after a couple of drinks."

"It really wasn't like that. But, if you think I handled it poorly, I'm sorry. I can follow-up and set our spying friend straight."

"No. It's fine. Now that I've had a moment, I'm probably being unreasonable. You were caught off-guard and reacted well enough."

"So, what's really bothering you?"

"I'm really into Travis, Chris."

"I figured, since you just made the point a moment ago that the two of you are a thing. Do you feel like it's getting serious between the two of you then?"

"Yeah. And I just wish he and I didn't have to hide. I'd rather be hiding from people that you and I are a couple, like we did when I was seeing Matt."

"Well, it would be hard to fake breaking up again. Especially since we're living together now. More importantly, you didn't like lying to Matt about me. And I agree, in hindsight, that we were being unethical by keeping him in the dark."

"That wouldn't be a problem with Travis. I told him all about us. The stuff that happened with Matt and Steve. Travis even knows what a tiny, little shrimp dick you have."

I found myself feeling really violated as Amanda spoke.

"That's really personal stuff that you shared without consulting me."

"Is it though? I mean, it's my story too, Chris. I didn't want to hide it from Travis. I trust him not to say anything to anybody else. He's not that sort of person."

"What sort of person is he then?"

"The kind that accepts me as-is, boyfriend and all."

"So, what now? Are the two of you also a couple then?"

"No. You and I are officially a couple. Travis is definitely more than a friend with benefits though. I hope that's not a problem."

"It's not a problem. I'm just feeling a little betrayed that he knows my business like that. But, like you said, it's your business too. You really told him I have a small shrimp dick?"

"It's the truth, isn't it?"

I was mad, but I realized that I was more horny than I was mad.

"I am so fucking turned on right now!" I admitted.

""Wanna do something about it?"

I stripped Amanda and myself and performed oral on her before fucking her with a wild intensity that I usually don't exhibit.

"Well, that was fun!" Amanda said afterward.

"As good as Travis?"

Amanda burst out laughing. "Um, not even close! But, it was good. You really do have a tiny fucking penis though, Chris. Tiny dick. Small balls. I was laughing so hard when I told Travis. I'm not saying this to be mean. I just want you to know that I wasn't complaining about you as a boyfriend. I was just telling him truthful stuff about what our relationship is really like."

"Did you also tell him that he's better at sex than me?"

"Of course I did. Travis even likes me to remind him sometimes when he and I are making love about how much better he is at it than you."

There were those words. Making love. Things were definitely taking an interesting turn. I just went along with it though.

"That's cool."

"Funny thing though. Travis says that he likes that I'm in a relationship with you. He said that he'd never try to get someone to cheat on their guy, but it's a crazy turn-on knowing that I have a boyfriend."

"He sounds like a genuine bull," I blurted out.

"A genuine bull?"

"Yeah. Like how I'm a genuine cuckold because I like my girlfriend being with other men. Even though Travis is automatically a bull because he fucks you better than me, if he's specifically turned on by this situation, then he's not just a bull by default. He's a genuine bull. Which is pretty cool if that's the case."

"I think you may be right. Travis may be a genuine bull."

And that's how Amanda and I left things. We went from arguing, to fucking, to agreeing that everything is fine.
It sounds like a win/win situation to me!! I hope things keep working out for the two of you. Definitely keep us up to date on what happens with the two of you.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:45 am

residueS wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:32 pm
Thanks for the update! Hot story. I felt if the reality allow it, Amanda would definitely want to make your her "secrete" boyfriend again, especially consider Travis already in the loop so she would less conflict about the lies. You can always become the roommate that still live together lol.

Anyway, looks like you guys probably need to talk more often about what the expectations are and where do guys see things going.
Yeah. Amanda and I haven't really been talking much as far as expectations. She and Travis are doing their thing and I'm just going with the flow. It's working out fine though. I have nothing to complain about.
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:16 am
It sounds like a win/win situation to me!! I hope things keep working out for the two of you. Definitely keep us up to date on what happens with the two of you.
I do have an update.

Since my last post, Travis has been over here more often and has even spent the night a few times. I figured this meant that I was in store for a big viewing experience at some point. But, the reality has been more glimpses than anything else. Coming home from work, walking in on them in bed together after they've already had sex. Or catching glimpses of them having sex after the lights are out and I'm supposed to be asleep. Some glimpses too of them naked in the morning light, getting out of bed, walking to the shower.

On nights when Travis has slept over, he and Amanda have shared our bed while I've slept on Steve's old bed that he'd left behind. On these nights, I have the sensation of being kicked out of my own bed so that Travis can take my place. Not in a bad way though. It turns me on thinking about it. The whole situation turns me on actually.

While part of me would like to officially watch, to pull up a chair and to stare as Amanda and Travis go at it right in front of me with the lights on, the status quo might be even better. How do I explain it? It's like I'm an afterthought (I mean that in a good way). When Amanda wants Travis to sleep over, he simply does. I'm not asked ahead of time. I might not even know that he's planning on spending the night until I arrive home from work. I've never been asked if I mind giving up my spot in bed. It's just been assumed since that first night that Travis stayed over that of course he'd be taking my spot in bed. If I were to ask to watch, to have them put on a show for me, it would be too intentional on my part. It would be about me. Whereas the way things are now, it's about them. And I like it that way. To put it simply, what's better? To get a staged sex show? Or to catch glimpses of the real thing, glimpses of Amanda and Travis engaged in honest, intimate, passionate, unstaged lovemaking? I'm realizing that option # 2 is the preferred one for me. I didn't choose, of course. The choice was made for me. But, that's part of the excitement!

All of this started happening almost immediately after Amanda and I had our argument (even though it wasn't much of an argument). I think maybe Amanda decided that if she and Travis are a thing (more than just friends with benefits), even if she can't be open about it in public, she can at least behave accordingly in her own home.

Some observations from my glimpses:
1) If Travis's dick is smaller than Steve's in length it's not by much. Even at rest, Travis's dick is still bigger than mine when erect.
2) Travis has Steve beat when it comes to thickness.
3) Amanda is really into Travis. There's lots of passion there.

So that's my big update.

This week is exam week though. After that Travis goes home for winter break.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:10 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:45 am
residueS wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:32 pm

Yeah. Amanda and I haven't really been talking much as far as expectations. She and Travis are doing their thing and I'm just going with the flow. It's working out fine though. I have nothing to complain about.
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:16 am
I do have an update.

Since my last post, Travis has been over here more often and has even spent the night a few times. I figured this meant that I was in store for a big viewing experience at some point. But, the reality has been more glimpses than anything else. Coming home from work, walking in on them in bed together after they've already had sex. Or catching glimpses of them having sex after the lights are out and I'm supposed to be asleep. Some glimpses too of them naked in the morning light, getting out of bed, walking to the shower.

On nights when Travis has slept over, he and Amanda have shared our bed while I've slept on Steve's old bed that he'd left behind. On these nights, I have the sensation of being kicked out of my own bed so that Travis can take my place. Not in a bad way though. It turns me on thinking about it. The whole situation turns me on actually.

While part of me would like to officially watch, to pull up a chair and to stare as Amanda and Travis go at it right in front of me with the lights on, the status quo might be even better. How do I explain it? It's like I'm an afterthought (I mean that in a good way). When Amanda wants Travis to sleep over, he simply does. I'm not asked ahead of time. I might not even know that he's planning on spending the night until I arrive home from work. I've never been asked if I mind giving up my spot in bed. It's just been assumed since that first night that Travis stayed over that of course he'd be taking my spot in bed. If I were to ask to watch, to have them put on a show for me, it would be too intentional on my part. It would be about me. Whereas the way things are now, it's about them. And I like it that way. To put it simply, what's better? To get a staged sex show? Or to catch glimpses of the real thing, glimpses of Amanda and Travis engaged in honest, intimate, passionate, unstaged lovemaking? I'm realizing that option # 2 is the preferred one for me. I didn't choose, of course. The choice was made for me. But, that's part of the excitement!

All of this started happening almost immediately after Amanda and I had our argument (even though it wasn't much of an argument). I think maybe Amanda decided that if she and Travis are a thing (more than just friends with benefits), even if she can't be open about it in public, she can at least behave accordingly in her own home.

Some observations from my glimpses:
1) If Travis's dick is smaller than Steve's in length it's not by much. Even at rest, Travis's dick is still bigger than mine when erect.
2) Travis has Steve beat when it comes to thickness.
3) Amanda is really into Travis. There's lots of passion there.

So that's my big update.

This week is exam week though. After that Travis goes home for winter break.
Thanks for the update!! I agree with your sentiment. How's your and Amanda's sex life, do you guys still do it a lot, or she mostly prefer Travis, does she talk about denial at all (or the denial is just become a fact or after though)?

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:11 pm

residueS wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:10 pm
Thanks for the update!! I agree with your sentiment. How's your and Amanda's sex life, do you guys still do it a lot, or she mostly prefer Travis, does she talk about denial at all (or the denial is just become a fact or after though)?
I haven't been getting laid very often. Amanda definitely prefers Travis.

It turns me on thinking about how much better a lover Travis is for Amanda. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to be bad at sex. I do my best to please Amanda. But, there's something so exciting about knowing that no matter how much effort I put in, I still don't compare to Travis in bed!

Amanda so far hasn't talked to me about denial in a direct sort of way.

If Travis is spending the night, then me getting laid is 100% off the table. It just goes without saying.

If Travis isn't spending the night, then sometimes I get lucky and Amanda puts out. But, mostly I'm not so lucky. The way it usually works is that I try to initiate sex and Amanda shoots my advances down. Sometimes it's a gentle letdown like, "I'm so tired, not tonight, Chris." Other times it's something like, "Travis really stretched me out earlier; I won't even feel you if we do it right now; some other time."

Sometimes Amanda jerks me off rather than putting out, except we still call it "patting off" instead of jerking off. Amanda makes a show of it by only using her thumb and index finger to remind me of how small I am. She laughs when she does this, especially when I come. She says it's funny to watch my "little dickey squirt and dribble and then go limp and almost disappear altogether." She's told me, "when you're limp, it's almost like you have nothing in between your legs; it's like your little dickey is a clit and your balls are a cameltoe."

When we do have sex, it's obvious to me that Amanda isn't super into it like she is with Travis. But, she still seems to enjoy it somewhat.

This week is for sure a no-sex week for me. Between studying, final exams, and Amanda trying to get as much time in with Travis as possible before he goes away for break, I'm not even trying to initiate sex. But next week, on the other hand, I'll definitely be initiating sex! ;)

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:10 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:11 pm
residueS wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:10 pm
I haven't been getting laid very often. Amanda definitely prefers Travis.

It turns me on thinking about how much better a lover Travis is for Amanda. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to be bad at sex. I do my best to please Amanda. But, there's something so exciting about knowing that no matter how much effort I put in, I still don't compare to Travis in bed!

Amanda so far hasn't talked to me about denial in a direct sort of way.

If Travis is spending the night, then me getting laid is 100% off the table. It just goes without saying.

If Travis isn't spending the night, then sometimes I get lucky and Amanda puts out. But, mostly I'm not so lucky. The way it usually works is that I try to initiate sex and Amanda shoots my advances down. Sometimes it's a gentle letdown like, "I'm so tired, not tonight, Chris." Other times it's something like, "Travis really stretched me out earlier; I won't even feel you if we do it right now; some other time."

Sometimes Amanda jerks me off rather than putting out, except we still call it "patting off" instead of jerking off. Amanda makes a show of it by only using her thumb and index finger to remind me of how small I am. She laughs when she does this, especially when I come. She says it's funny to watch my "little dickey squirt and dribble and then go limp and almost disappear altogether." She's told me, "when you're limp, it's almost like you have nothing in between your legs; it's like your little dickey is a clit and your balls are a cameltoe."

When we do have sex, it's obvious to me that Amanda isn't super into it like she is with Travis. But, she still seems to enjoy it somewhat.

This week is for sure a no-sex week for me. Between studying, final exams, and Amanda trying to get as much time in with Travis as possible before he goes away for break, I'm not even trying to initiate sex. But next week, on the other hand, I'll definitely be initiating sex! ;)
Wow, thanks for the detail reply! She is definitely very into verbal humiliation lol. Did you ever just do oral for her? Or creampie when Travis is over?