Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuck4Life
Player

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:40 am

We never asked any of her guy friends not to say anything or lie about the situation. Howard did tell some of the guys at work what had happened. When Louise would stop by the shop his hug would always end by him giving her ass a little squeeze.

CTcpl
Virgin

Unread post by CTcpl » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:46 pm

So how did that feel, watching him leave work, knowing that he was on his way to see your wife. And how was it a little later during your shift, trying to concentrate on doing your job, with your coworkers going about the workplace, as you wondered just exactly what was going on just across town from your house, your wife most likely at that very moment, naked in the arms of your smiling, triumphant coworker?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 am

Thanks for your comment. I guess all guys have something that turns them on or gives them an adrenaline rush. For me its my wife openly having sex with guys I know. Hanging out with or working with guys she has screwed never got old. I know these guys talk among themselves and I would assume they have talked about my inability to please her. She is not into humiliating me but does tell guys that I have a pencil dick and she needs some girth to rock her world, We were very lucky back then and avoided any diseases, to my knowledge no one ever used a condom. Knowing these guys had screwed her bare and cum inside of her always gave me a uneasy feeling in my stomach but I loved that feeling.

Back in those days Penthouse Variations and Gallery magazine would have articles monthly about wife watching and wives screwing other men. Those stories just fueled my fetish, Louise and I would read those stories and I think they even gave her some ideas. If nothing else it made her aware there were other women like her.

I will continue to post these stores if there is interest. These stories are true, many of these situations were similar so the could sound repetitive but there is usually something about that experience special to me.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:16 am

Don't worry about the stories seeming repetitive! Please continue to post them. Your situation was hot...nothing better than a hotwife who's open about it. Other cuckold husbands like me understand completely why it was so exciting for you that she fucked your co-workers and friends, men you were around all the time.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:08 am

As I have said before James was always her main and primary sexual partner. Its took awhile before I understood how my interests were different than his. I liked that I had no say in what she did and the other guys knew there was nothing I could or would do to stop it. I was also turned on that they would talk behind my back about her and the sex they had. I liked watching how guys looked at her when she was walking about the shop in a thin tank top loving how the guys stared at her hard nipples and firm ass. It was a very helpless but erotic feeling.

Even though James and I were best buddies he was always in control and able to get Louise to do anything he requested. James never one time asked for my permission to do anything with her. If her wanted her he either called or came by. It took me awhile before I understood his relationship with Louise.

Even though she never asked me permission she did have to get his permission to play. Part of his turn on was having her have sex with friends of his to show off the power he had over her. I discovered that when he heard guys make comments about her he would talk with them and if he liked them he would tell them he could arrange it. He would ask them about their wants and needs an ask her to make sure they got what they wanted.

She later told me she loved doing these things to make James happy. She also told me a few stories about the weekends she was a guest on his boat while I was working.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:45 am

On the Saturdays I would have to work Louise would go to the lake with James and some of his friends. He would pick her up from the house late morning for the day. Once every one arrived they would head out on the lake for the day. James grandfather owned the lake house but James father owned the boat. It was a very nice Sea Ray Sundancer about 28 ft long so it could handle 5 or 6 people comfortably. This boat had a cabin below deck that was comfortable even though it was not large. They first stop was aways the marina to gas the boat and pick up other supplies like beer and food. Jame loved to watch guys stop and stare when they saw Louise so he would have her remove the cover up before she got off the boat. He loved guys looking at her hard nipples and camel toe so he had requested she cut the lining out of any bathing suits she wore when with him. She had told me about this routine and did admit this would make her uncomfortable. She had on several occasions run into gentleman that were business associates of her father.
James would normally bring 3 of his buddies along for the day, Louise was always very comfortable being the only girl in the group. During the day things would always loosen up after a few beers and James would start grabbing her tits and rubbing her ass as she would walk by, he would also encourage his buddies to get into the action. They would also water ski during the afternoon, Louise was very good on her salon ski. Because the suit was so thin it was completely transparent when wet so she looked almost nude when she would get back in the boat. James would often have her go below deck and remove the suit and return to the deck nude. He would continue feeling her up, her would pinch and pull at her her nipples and encourage his buddies to do the same. She enjoyed this attention and was willing to do more but always waited for James to give directions. He got off having the power to have her look after his friends, she had screwed some of these guys before but only at his direction. After they had water skied James would find a quite cove so everyone so everyone could get in the water on floats. Louise would still be the only one nude. It was common for James and Louise to be in the same float, he would decide which one of his buddies would get to have some fun. He would then tell Louise to swim over and tell the guy he was needed on the boat. Once on the boat they would go below deck where she would remove his swim suit and suck his cock as directed and was only properly completed when she swallowed his cum. These blow jobs were a common present from James to his buddies rarely was anyone other than James allowed to screw her on the boat.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:47 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:08 am
.........Part of his turn on was having her have sex with friends of his to show off the power he had over her. I discovered that when he heard guys make comments about her he would talk with them and if he liked them he would tell them he could arrange it. He would ask them about their wants and needs an ask her to make sure they got what they wanted.

She later told me she loved doing these things to make James happy. She also told me a few stories about the weekends she was a guest on his boat while I was working.
That's so hot, having a friend who not only fucks your wife, but knows he can have her suck and fuck his friends...and also knows that there's no reason to ask you about her doing it. My wife had a bf who used to use her that way. He shared her with some friends and used to arrange swapping sessions using her, giving her to the husbands of women he wanted to fuck.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:23 am

When I arrived at the lake they were still out in the boat so I just sat on the dock and had a few beers. A little while later I saw them turn into the cove, as they got closer I could see Louise was wearing her cover up. This was an indication to me that she had been nude on the boat for most of the day. James normally had her remove her suit after she skied and did not like her to put it back on. They tied up at the dock and I noticed the coverup was loosely tied so her tits were out for all to see.

Most weekends after the boat was taken care of James and Louise would shower together in the outdoor shower but that day we all just sat around the picnic table and had some beer.

One reason I remember this weekend is because James suggested since no one was working Sunday that we could spend the night. Everyone agreed but we would need to buy some food for breakfast and lunch Sunday.

Since I had only had a few beers I was chosen to pick up the food. When I returned everyone had moved to the screened in porch. We joked about how early I should prepare breakfast. James and Louise went inside the house to shower and when they returned she was nude and James had on a short wrap just long enough to cover his cock that looked to be semi hard. She gave everyone a hung and headed to bed, James called me over to the side. He said he wanted me to select one of the guys to stay the night with him and Louise in the bedroom. He told me that in one hour I was to tell the guy I selected that James wanted to see him in the bedroom and to do it so the others could hear.

He had never taken my wishes into consideration when he has chosen the guys she played with so this was new territory to me.

CTcpl
Virgin

Unread post by CTcpl » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:55 am

That’s so cool — so he was planning to spend the night with your wife in the bedroom. And where was he planning to have YOU spend the night?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:20 am

Anytime we stayed the night at his lake house she slept with James. It did not matter who was there she still stayed with him.If the temperature outside was pleasant I would sleep on the porch if not I would stay on the couch in the living room.

CTcpl
Virgin

Unread post by CTcpl » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:59 am

So while you and the other fellows lay snoozing in the dark living room, the obscene rhythm of creaking, squeaking box springs through thin walls tattled like Gladys Kravitz on the totality of your erotic predicament and cuckold status. Such delicious humiliation!

And you still had to fixing everyone breakfast in the morning to look forward to.

I salute you, sir!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:43 am

So here a am having a beer with three guy and having to chose which one would ask to share the bed with James and Louise.

Today was the first time I had met Doug he seemed like a nice enough guy but he was smoking a cigar and I knew Louise hated cigar smell so he was eliminated right way.

Jim was a long time friend of James that I had met over the years. I am pretty sure he had been on the boat before with Louise. I don’t think he ever did anything with her. ( I found out later that hes the guy that James had Louise give a blowjob on the boat.)

David worked with James and I but he was a lot closer to James than me. I knew Louise liked him a lot but he seemed to be a guy that would talk.

I ran a lot of scenarios over in my head but at the end of the hour I selected David. I told David that I would like him spend the night with James and Louise. I told him they would be expecting him.

This was a hard decision because I knew he would brag about this at work. Particular that I asked him to do this. In the past it was James that had chosen the guys she had screwed at work. He ran to the outside shower before he went to the bedroom.

From the back porch we could hear movement and talking but not able to tell whats was being said. I went to sleep around 1 am and they were still making noise.

zerodegree
Experienced

Unread post by zerodegree » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Sounds exciting... any pics to see what this beautiful lady looks like?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:00 pm

No but I sure wish I did. Back in those day we had a Polaroid instant camera and I had a ton of pics. I also know James had taken many pics and showed them to his other buddies.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:18 pm

Are you guys split for good, or any chance at a reconciliation?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:08 am

All things considered I slept pretty well. I awoke before the others ,I walked in the house a listened at the door of the bedroom. I did not hear anything so I had a pot of coffee. I had finished my first cup when I heard the toilet flush inside, shortly I would hear some movement. It sounded like stokes and Louise was being serviced but I did not know by who. The strokes got faster and then it stopped. 10 minutes later James came out of the bedroom.

We had a cup of coffee before the guys on the porch woke up. I asked him if David and Louise were still sleeping and he said they wanted some time alone. I started to fix breakfast for everyone. By the time breakfast was ready everyone was up , Louise was still in the bedroom but awake. It was a little awkward the first time I made eye contact with David knowing we had crossed a line we could not come bad over.

When Louise came out of the bedroom she was wearing a white tank top with large arm holes that showed a lot of side boob along with the ever present erect nipples.

Other than breakfast the morning was pretty uneventful, I believe everyone partied to much the day before. We talked about the plans and decided since we had purchased the food we would cook lunch and call it a day. After lunch everyone was ready to clear out, James and I would stay and the others would leave. David offered to take Louise by our house so this worked out well.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:16 am

These little vignettes are great.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:03 pm

We finished cleaning up and I headed home. David was gone and Louise was laying down on the bed, as usual she was nude. I was happy when she told me to lie down with her so I stripped of my shorts and jumped in beside her. Sometimes after a party weekend I would get a handjob and I sure needed one.

Rarely did she want to talk but this was one of those times. She asked me if I noticed anything different about Saturday night and I told her no.

She said everything was normal when they first went to bed and started the normal foreplay and some mutual oral sex. This continued for a while before he positioned her on her back for mounting. James like her legs flat on the bed for mounting and he would lift her legs up over her head as get got aroused. She said everything was normal until David walked in the room. James told David to get ready if he wanted some and then he raised her legs and started to pump her faster and harder. As James was nearing orgasm she noticed David was stroking his cock. James grunted loudly as he began to cum, when he finished he rolled off off and told David to quickly stick his cock inside. She said she was completely full of James cum and could feel it gushing out when David filled her with his thick cock.

She said James sat in a chair while David was screwing her hard and fast. She said David was awesome and even though his cock was being lubricated by both her and James juices he was hitting all the right spots. She said she did not cum when James had screwed her earlier but had a hard orgasm after a few minutes with David followed by another a few minutes later. David finally had his orgasm an filled her again with warm cum. After a visit to the bathroom to drip some cum she went to sleep between them.

As she laid in the bed she thought that this was the first time James or anyone else had watched her being screwed from start finish. In the past someone might walk by and see want she was doing but never just sat and watched.

Sunday morning James woke her up by sucking on her tits and she noticed David was awake and watching. James got on top of her and after aligning his cock he mounted her again. She was able to reach orgasm this time but it was not major, James had his orgasm and contined to lay on top of her until his erection was gone. James sat in a chair while David started to rub on her again she knew what was coming so she asked James if they could be alone. James left and came out to the kitchen with me as David serviced her for the second time

She said even though they were almost identical in size they had different techniques. James would start out firm but slow and only got hard and fast when he was about to cum. David on the other hand started out hard and fast and had a lot of stamina.

By the way she did rub my cock with lotion while telling me about the weekend. Once she finished talking she had me finish myself off and we both took a nap.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:44 am

The following week at work I noticed that James and David were spending more time together. Things like taking breaks and lunch at the same times. They were both friendly and nice but it was obvious there was something that they wanted to chat about. When Louise would stop in if she walked over to one the other would follow.

CTcpl
Virgin

Unread post by CTcpl » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:17 am

Since David was able to provide her the welcome pleasure of powerful fucking and intense orgasms, did she try to see David more often after that weekend?

It is some delicious humiliation where two other thickly hung guys get to cum multiple times inside your wife’s vagina, bringing her to pleasure town as they do so, but she gives your thin cock a sleepy handjob that you are left to finish off yourself.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:41 am

Thanks for the comments I hope these little stories offer up a picture of a very erotic time of my life.

The dynamic of our relationship changed over the years. Because Louise had been sexually active with guys I knew when we started dating I did not enter into this blindly. I had already found stories in Penthouse Variations and Forum about wife watching that I found very erotic so I was probably seeking this type of relationship. My marriage to Louise was in the mid to late 70's and well before the internet. No doubt the sexual relationship evolved over the years from hotwife to cuckolding. Also keep in mild during those days i had never heard to term cuckold.

I was turned on by the adrenaline rush when she was with other guys I worked with or my close friends. Looking back now I think the humiliation was the adrenaline rush. One thing I hope these little stories will be able to show is my transition a hotwifes husband to a cuckold because it was not overnight.

The night where James watched her with David was one of the stepping stones to my cuckolding and started a change in our weekends.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:53 pm

Very hot. Louise learns she likes to be watched. I love the dynamic of James owning her pussy and sharing her with all your friends.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:31 am

Everything was normal for the next few weeks. James had been over the see her a few times and she was able to hook up with Glenn again at another party that was hosted by friends. One evening James came over and we were having the normal beers out on the deck. He told us that him and David had gotten close and David had suggested they take a fishing trip to a lake several hours from out house. He said it was a fishing camp and had small cabins. He said that they would be leaving after work on Friday and return Sunday afternoon. Then he said they would like for Louise to come along for the weekend. Because the cabin was small there would not be enough room for me so it would just be the three of them.

Louise had had several overnight stays over the years but they were all with just one guy. This would be the first time she would do a weekend trip without me being close. We said we could talk about it and let him know but he needed to know in the morning. He took her by the hand and lead her to the guest bedroom and pulled the door closed but leaving a small gap. I went to our bedroom and tried to sleep. I could hear them and I got up and looked through the cracked door. It was dark but i could see she was on top in the cowgirl position. I laid down and heard her cum and shortly after I heard James bust his nut. She came out of the bedroom and walked into our bathroom. She was in there for a few minutes but did not flush. She came over to the bed and told me she was staying in the guest room for the night. She told me she left a preset from James in the toilet. I went and looked in the toilet and saw several globs for cum floating on top, this was a reality check.

hfinglas
Prepubescent

Unread post by hfinglas » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:10 am

Wonderful stories - may I ask if you still think about her now and if you still "spy" or follow her on social networks to get insights about her new aventures without you ?
I am an artisan - crafting high quality custom chastity belts for happy wifes and bulls of chastised customers.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:57 am

James left early that morning and Louise was in the shower when I awoke. She came out of the bathroom with a towel around her head and nothing else. She said that they talked more about the fishing trip and she had committed to going. I was disappointed she did not include me in the decision but I told her I supported her decision. The trip was only 2 days away so they had to make plans.
The next day I sat in the break room and ate lunch with James and David. David was telling James about the fish camp and it s amenities, without a doubt it was a rustic outdoors place that catered to mostly males. Their plans were to leave as soon as possible after work on Friday and they would pick Louise up from our house on the way out of town.