Even smaller!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

If you could choose between a bigger or smaller penis:

I would choose a bigger penis to satisfy my wife.
53%
I would choose a smaller penis to remain cuckold.
47%

Total votes: 230

HW1979
Trainable

Re: Even smaller!

Unread post by HW1979 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 pm

SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am
SexyWife has her preferences wants Caucasian Male who is circumcised, for girth wants average to Kinda thick like 5"-6" and for size anywhere between 5"-7" however i mentioned what if he is like not quite 5" or like almost 7 1/2" she said no way she wants it under 5" but she said at least over 5".
but if he was bigger then 7" she said depends on the guy if he was respectable and sweet nice attractive guy she be okay as long as it wasn't over 7 1/2". So she is okay as long as its not over 7 1/2"
But like slightly over 5" like 5 1/4" or 5 1/2"

For me I'm uncircumcised and average girth but my size has shrunk a bit she measured me at 6" that was 4 years ago now I'm right around 4 1/2" i think she thinks I'm about 5 1/2".
Should i be slightly worried or don't be.
Reason why is should i try to make sure she doesn't pick someone that would be more than 2 1/2" to 3" bigger than me and knowing his girth will probably be a little thicker than mine.

I'm afraid if she has someone like almost 3" bigger that if he became a regular and we had a 3some with him once a week and she also wanted a solo with him once a week with me watching of course.
That she may like having a bigger dick inside her if she got use to it. Can that happen?
After the 2nd or 3rd time he would be able to get all 7" or 7 1/2" inside her.
I wonder if after awhile she would be looser and when we make love as my dick would easily go inside her and that extra 3" won't be there and it might agitate or frustrated her a bit me being smaller.
Should i help avoid guys like 7" n over.
Instead get a guy around 6"
Well, my wish is to be insufficient and not being able to satisfy my wife. And I'm good at it :-)
Last time we had sex I was not able to stay inside and my little friend slipped out so many times she ended up grapping the dildo in frustration and I was left by my self masturbating.
It was perfect :-)

So if I could choose the cock size for my wife to try a 8+ inch would be attractive.
Her dildo is a giant 8 inch realistic looking dildo and she loves it. It provides great orgasms which I cant' deliver and she can easily take it all the way.

I don't think she will stay "loose" permanently after being with a well hung guy, but if you fuck her shortly after you will feel the difference.
I do if I get to fuck her after the dildo has stretched her.
No friction at all for both of us :-)

Wow, 6 inch is quite a big cock! :shock:
How did your penis shrink?
I would like to know?

Zhang
Prepubescent

Unread post by Zhang » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:27 pm

I'm average, at about 5 and a half inches, but I've never had the desire to be bigger. In fact, given the two options, I chose a smaller penis! Even if having a bigger cock means I could pleasure better, I think it's MUCH hotter to imagine someone twice as long fucking my girl, and I would give up an inch just to make that sweet sweet humiliation dig in deeper!

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:41 am

Zhang wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:27 pm
I'm average, at about 5 and a half inches, but I've never had the desire to be bigger. In fact, given the two options, I chose a smaller penis! Even if having a bigger cock means I could pleasure better, I think it's MUCH hotter to imagine someone twice as long fucking my girl, and I would give up an inch just to make that sweet sweet humiliation dig in deeper!
Same here!
Even though I'm smaller than you already.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:48 am

Maybe when I was younger, I might have wished to be larger, before the cuckold desire was so infused in me. Now if I could choose it would be to be smaller (I’m just under 4 1/2” and very very thin) and to be even more insufficient in bed, there is something that gets me soooooo hard, gets my heart beating quicker, when my wife asks “are you in yet”, “I can’t feel you”, “how can you feel anything at all”, and so many many more, or like some of you have mentioned also......when “tiny” keeps popping out, and you can tell how frustrating your tiny little dick is for your wife. If I was smaller, maybe she’d already have a lover!!!!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:49 am

My issue was in thickness not length, my exwife would call me pencil dick. Before I got older and gained weight it was 8" long but fit in a toilet paper roll. Before diabetes and ED it was down to 4 1/2".

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:49 am
My issue was in thickness not length, my exwife would call me pencil dick. Before I got older and gained weight it was 8" long but fit in a toilet paper roll. Before diabetes and ED it was down to 4 1/2".
Mine also fits inside a toilet roll just fine without peeking out the end when fully erect. 🙂

Haven't we all done that test? ;)

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:22 am

If my penis were bigger, I don't think it would make any difference in how I could satisfy my wife. That's because I'm not an alpha male and having a bigger dick won't change that. She gets intimacy and love and faithfulness from me and she gets passion, excitement and lust with her lover. He does happen to have a huge cock, but I don't think his size, alone, drives her crazy. It's what he does with his size, it's the whole "package". His size is part of his alpha male and it has an emotional effect on her. And on me.

maidinmisery
Virgin

Unread post by maidinmisery » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:24 am

I'm average size, a little past 6" and I wish I was much smaller. This is mostly because we're both into chastity but devices are MUCH easier to wear when you're smaller.

She wouldn't care if I have a bigger cock since I only last a minute or so. Now if I was bigger AND lasted much longer, maybe she wouldn't have made me a chaste servant to begin with.

SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE
Virgin

Unread post by SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:13 am

HW1979 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 pm
SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am
SexyWife has her preferences wants Caucasian Male who is circumcised, for girth wants average to Kinda thick like 5"-6" and for size anywhere between 5"-7" however i mentioned what if he is like not quite 5" or like almost 7 1/2" she said no way she wants it under 5" but she said at least over 5".
but if he was bigger then 7" she said depends on the guy if he was respectable and sweet nice attractive guy she be okay as long as it wasn't over 7 1/2". So she is okay as long as its not over 7 1/2"
But like slightly over 5" like 5 1/4" or 5 1/2"

For me I'm uncircumcised and average girth but my size has shrunk a bit she measured me at 6" that was 4 years ago now I'm right around 4 1/2" i think she thinks I'm about 5 1/2".
Should i be slightly worried or don't be.
Reason why is should i try to make sure she doesn't pick someone that would be more than 2 1/2" to 3" bigger than me and knowing his girth will probably be a little thicker than mine.

I'm afraid if she has someone like almost 3" bigger that if he became a regular and we had a 3some with him once a week and she also wanted a solo with him once a week with me watching of course.
That she may like having a bigger dick inside her if she got use to it. Can that happen?
After the 2nd or 3rd time he would be able to get all 7" or 7 1/2" inside her.
I wonder if after awhile she would be looser and when we make love as my dick would easily go inside her and that extra 3" won't be there and it might agitate or frustrated her a bit me being smaller.
Should i help avoid guys like 7" n over.
Instead get a guy around 6"
Well, my wish is to be insufficient and not being able to satisfy my wife. And I'm good at it :-)
Last time we had sex I was not able to stay inside and my little friend slipped out so many times she ended up grapping the dildo in frustration and I was left by my self masturbating.
It was perfect :-)

So if I could choose the cock size for my wife to try a 8+ inch would be attractive.
Her dildo is a giant 8 inch realistic looking dildo and she loves it. It provides great orgasms which I cant' deliver and she can easily take it all the way.

I don't think she will stay "loose" permanently after being with a well hung guy, but if you fuck her shortly after you will feel the difference.
I do if I get to fuck her after the dildo has stretched her.
No friction at all for both of us :-)

Wow, 6 inch is quite a big cock! :shock:
How did your penis shrink?
I would like to know?

So many times I had to wait and she would forget about me so I would jack off but never cum but i did cum twice over a period of a year and a half because i didnt want her to get mad or upset at me.
85-90% of the time she would leave me hanging she would always be taken care (her orgasms)

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:06 am

maidinmisery wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:24 am
I'm average size, a little past 6" and I wish I was much smaller. This is mostly because we're both into chastity but devices are MUCH easier to wear when you're smaller.

She wouldn't care if I have a bigger cock since I only last a minute or so. Now if I was bigger AND lasted much longer, maybe she wouldn't have made me a chaste servant to begin with.
6" is quite a big one and would definitely make a big difference compared to me!
I believe you are well over average actually.
I wish she would at least try your size. I think she would love it. (I'm still cuck-wannabe)

I'm also not able to last long even though I'm not in chastity.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:43 pm

No, not alone obviously. I'm 15 years older than my wife, have heart problems causing ED and premature ejaculation and a 3 to 4 incher hard. All those things convinced my wife to take a lover. He is 9 inches and thick. She has clearly loved every session with him, but lately totally accepted it and lets me know when I do try to fuck her that she can't feel me. So I slip down, grab a dildo and lick her to orgasm. We love it, but her boyfriend could visit more often.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:51 am

I asked my wife what she’d like for me to have. She said “well I have Paul’s superior cock now, so no need for yours to be bigger cucky”

She then followed up with “looks like the choice was made for me anyway. It seems to get smaller every time I see it”

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:29 am

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:51 am
I asked my wife what she’d like for me to have. She said “well I have Paul’s superior cock now, so no need for yours to be bigger cucky”

She then followed up with “looks like the choice was made for me anyway. It seems to get smaller every time I see it”
Perfect wife. I'm really envious! Wow!
She know how to say the right things.

I wish my wife would do that.

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:30 pm

I said bigger. It would be nice to be on the flip side. If I had a big cock I think it would nice to be the bull that gets to fuck other guys wives. I’m pretty small. I fall out all the time, or use to. I haven’t fucked my wife with my dick in a very long time.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:04 pm

Wife is Asian

She has handled some big cocks but found most very well hung guys think that is all they need to be a great lover. Basically they were more pain than pleasure.

Still, her all time favorite other fuck is a hung white guy. Seems he never gets more than about 80-90% hard.Fills her full with out the pain.

She says I am her all over all time best lover - and just barely make the top 5 favorite fucks.

In fact I am about 6.5 she says that is perfect length - and about the same in girth. She says her fine little pussy has to do a bit of adjusting before she can handle my girth. I have a banged up knee that prevents some position - so I think I'd be really lucky to make her top ten fucker list.

Therefore, I select the answer you did not offer: We both prefer fuckers that are about the same size as me.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:45 am

funcpl477 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:04 pm
Wife is Asian

She has handled some big cocks but found most very well hung guys think that is all they need to be a great lover. Basically they were more pain than pleasure.

Still, her all time favorite other fuck is a hung white guy. Seems he never gets more than about 80-90% hard.Fills her full with out the pain.

She says I am her all over all time best lover - and just barely make the top 5 favorite fucks.

In fact I am about 6.5 she says that is perfect length - and about the same in girth. She says her fine little pussy has to do a bit of adjusting before she can handle my girth. I have a banged up knee that prevents some position - so I think I'd be really lucky to make her top ten fucker list.

Therefore, I select the answer you did not offer: We both prefer fuckers that are about the same size as me.
My wife is asian as well and for her she says it's more about where the cock hits inside her. She can definitely cum on shorter cocks, even my 4 inches, but she admits she does really like a good hard fuck from her 9 inch boyfriend. Since I can't stay hard all the time, I am completely for it and love seeing her enjoy herself.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:50 am

I'm an average size but appreciate those times my 33-year-old wife can be dicked by a man with a larger size. She has been with several men but only a few with larger than average cocks. In the first three to four years at this, she often said she thought I was more interested in the other guys being larger than me than she was. Within the past couple of years, she has come to confess she likes larger cocks a lot and confesses that's a thrilling experience.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:39 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:50 am
I'm an average size but appreciate those times my 33-year-old wife can be dicked by a man with a larger size. She has been with several men but only a few with larger than average cocks. In the first three to four years at this, she often said she thought I was more interested in the other guys being larger than me than she was. Within the past couple of years, she has come to confess she likes larger cocks a lot and confesses that's a thrilling experience.
Same here. My wife keeps telling me that size doesn't matter, but I'm pretty sure it's her trying to not hurt my feelings although she keep calling my dick for a little peanut flip when flaccid. It's 1.7 inches on a good day.
She often talk about one of my friends big cock I once told her about. And the fact that she only moans and get orgasms with our big dildo tells alot.
As late as yesterday I was maturbating beside her while she was fully clothed. We haven't had penetrative sex for a while.

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:58 am

funcpl477 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:04 pm
Wife is Asian

Sorry for the missing offer :-) :-)
If my wife would experience a cock your size or even smaller would be a nice "upgrade" compared to my little fellow.
I wonder where I'm at on my wifes top fucker list?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:22 am

HW1979 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm
Cuck4Life wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:49 am
Mine also fits inside a toilet roll just fine without peeking out the end when fully erect. 🙂

Haven't we all done that test? ;)
HAHA...totally, Mine wouldn't fit. I read rolls are typically 5.25-5.3 inner circumference. At 5.5 thick with a bit bigger mushroom head the head wouldn't come close. I thought I was pretty big till my wife told me sizes of her exes! :o
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:05 pm

I would definitely take a bigger cock. I've had a cock size fetish forever but have always been an alpha with women and was pretty happy with my size...many women commented on my size over the years.

That was all thrown askew when my wife admitted how big her exes were. She says I'm average but I think she is being nice.

The biggest guy had a BBC that was 10" by 7.5" around and he was a FWB for years...after dealing with the insecurity and shock, the idea of watching him slowly stretch her to enter her again and how she must look in receiving it is the hottest fantasy!

Even with a 1 or 2" bigger, I'd still be smaller than him but able to compete a bit better. I'm not turned on by humiliation or feelings of inadequacy at this point but it sounds like it may head there?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133