Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jezza2543
Experienced

Being replaced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm

So my wife has had a boyfriend for over a year now - He is much better in bed than me, he is younger, they have a lot in common and she has feelings for him. There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:47 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm
So my wife has had a boyfriend for over a year now - He is much better in bed than me, he is younger, they have a lot in common and she has feelings for him. There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
I love that my wife fucks other guys and that works for us for the reason neither of us believes in divorce other than in extreme circumstances like physical or emotional abuse. For most couples, there's always a risk. Occasional postings here can serve as evidence of that.

Most wives will never agree to it, but it's unlikely to happen unless the husband asks. There are no guarantees in this lifestyle, but we think the risk is minimal when the couple is committed and has good and honest communication.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:28 pm

I think one of the hottest things you can live is the slow progression of your wife becoming more and more attached to another man. I’ve witnessed my ex girlfriends entire relationship transition from being mine to fully becoming someone else’s. The jealousy brought by seeing her get her orgasms from another man, seeing her now going out to bars and clubs with him instead of you and looking all sexy for him, and spending nights at home jerking while she is spending nights cuddling and making love to him is all a bittersweet addiction. I had that and I loved it but let jealousy get the best of me which caused me to throw it away.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:55 pm

When my wife’s lover was in town recently she moved in for 10 days. When she came home she announced this is our new life style and for me to get used to it. Then she stated when shes with with she belongs to him exclusively and to get used to it.

Pauline

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:08 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Ah, the sweet pleasure of the danger of them falling in love...and her leaving...

Cressida's final lover, Co-Husband, at one point asked her if it was okay to make her his sole beneficiary, as he loved her more than anyone in his family (he had no children), including his Mother. When she asked me if I was okay with that, of course I said "Yes" and then, after a few minutes thinking about it, I offhandedly pointed out that his biggest asset was his pension...and she'd have to marry him to get that! She'd already moved in with him 2 days a week and all her vacation time and they were very much in love; so they really were co-married already.

She didn't react when I suggested marriage (and obviously, OUR divorce to facilitate that), but I knew if she had taken me up on that that little would have changed except everyone -- family and friends -- would know we were in an open "marriage"; which I would have LOVED! But I knew it would still be 5 days living with me and 2 days with him.

This was around the time of the Great Recession, and we weren't in great financial shape then, so providing for her future was of concern. So...she was in love with Co-Husband, he fucked her better (WAY better) than me, and now he was a better provider!! Being the smartest of the three of us (readily admitted by all), I think if I had pressed the subject with the two of them, Cressida would have a different last name right now...

So when I implied that she should divorce me so she could be better off financially, I was so hard, I could've cut diamonds! There's nothing like telling your wife she should marry the other man...and still keep you as her cuckold.

Troilus

Wannabe12
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wannabe12 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:37 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Jezza2543,

Very interesting comments from your wife. Many of us here are addicted to the danger the lifestyle brings and the further down the rabbit hole we go the harder it makes us.

Please keep us updated on the comments she makes and how this develops day to day / week to week. We would love to hear about it.

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:50 am

To the OP - is your wife dominant with you at all? Do you think you, she, and he could ever envision a situation where they are "the couple", but you remain in her life as her slave? Maybe cooking for and serving them, being their gopher, just so you could stay around the woman you love?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm

After 10 years my wife has found a boyfriend who is exclusive to her. She sees him every week at our condo and it’s usually for two nights and days. They sleep in the master bedroom and I the guest. The sounds of their sex fill the condo day and night. I’m in a mode of uncertainty right now. Unlike the OP, I’m not sure I want this to progress further.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:58 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm
After 10 years my wife has found a boyfriend who is exclusive to her. She sees him every week at our condo and it’s usually for two nights and days. They sleep in the master bedroom and I the guest. The sounds of their sex fill the condo day and night. I’m in a mode of uncertainty right now. Unlike the OP, I’m not sure I want this to progress further.
You should address this sooner than later then.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:49 pm

Her answer about the future having no guarantees is absolutely correct. Whether one is in a traditional marriage or a kinky one like this, you should never simply assume a marriage will last. I'm assuming that there is more to your relationship with your wife than just this and that you two are actively doing things as a couple to continue to build your own relationship together, no? If you want her to stay in love with you, what are you doing to encourage that outside of this kink?

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:17 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Compersion coupled with angst.

Two of the greatest pleasures a cuckold can possibly have........ Once he can get his head around the fact that he's been sexually replaced.

Deep down, I believe plenty of cuckolds really want and crave this type of scenario. Plenty of them sure are happy living this particular cuckold lifestyle!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Is your wife exclusive to her boyfriend also, or do you still have sex with her?

DM

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:13 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:58 pm
4herpleasure89 wrote:
You should address this sooner than later then.
I totally agree. You need to talk this out with her and express your fears and frustrations. You have to also decide what's most important to you.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:16 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
This leaves me wondering if your wife is playing with you with her answer to your question or if she really isn't sure yet whether she will remain your wife.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:51 am

My wife has been with her boyfriend for three years now. We’ve discussed several times whether she should move in with him full-time. He’s definitely open to it if she decides she wants to. I’ve told her I will be supportive of any decision she makes if it makes her happy. She says she’s happy with our arrangement as it is, but is open to things changing in the future. So, hey, everyone involved is getting what they want, and everyone is open to change.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:21 pm

thepen wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:50 am
To the OP - is your wife dominant with you at all? Do you think you, she, and he could ever envision a situation where they are "the couple", but you remain in her life as her slave? Maybe cooking for and serving them, being their gopher, just so you could stay around the woman you love?
She can be dominant but I think this situation in real life for us is unlikely. However, I guess I wouldn’t leave her life totally as we share too much so I would know what is going on

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:52 pm

D+D wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:16 am
Jezza2543 wrote:
This leaves me wondering if your wife is playing with you with her answer to your question or if she really isn't sure yet whether she will remain your wife.
So I think it is the second one. We all want this relationship to develop further but there is no immediate danger to us. However, what she is also saying is that there are no guarantees if we all keep pushing this. When we started this lifestyle she made me promise I would accept any consequences. I don’t really want her to leave me for him, but I do find the whole scenario super hot so I will just go with the flow.... I guess whatever happens, we have exciting times ahead!

CuckMan999
Virgin

Unread post by CuckMan999 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:09 am

This is one of my favorite fantasies.

I have a fantasy of a steady bull/bf that gradually replaces me in the bedroom with my wife, impresses her friends and family, and slowly and painfully replaces me in my own home. Perhaps it can lead to a few trial separations in my marriage were I am sent to live in a nearby dingy hotel or apartment while I continue to financially support her. I could even be expected to continue doing housework, yard work, laundry, chores, errands, washing his car, etc. Meanwhile my wife enjoys me adoring her, demonstrating my lifetime devotion to her, and begging her to take me back or at least to let me spend time with her. She relent at times by letting me take her on shopping sprees. If I spend enough money on her, she’ll me see her naked and masturbate, or even to watch her having sex with her new man. All the while she is possessive with me, where I am not allowed to have a social life of my own, at least not without getting her express permission. I would need her permission to go out with family or friends, and be given a curfew, be instructed to check-in with her regularly. Maybe it even leads to divorce where I end up giving her away when she marries her new man. In the divorce she gets me to give her most of the marital assets, yet I am expected to remain devoted to her under contract; no freedom to date other women, nor make any major life decision without her permission.

Longer term, when the shine wears off of her new relationship/marriage, perhaps she makes me find her a secret lover on the side, and gives me small sexual rewards for supporting her continued infidelity by covering for her, corroborating her lies, etc. Maybe I find her a stud that is a younger guy, perhaps a friend of her son, or even a relative of mine or hers that always wanted her, or an ex boyfriend of hers that I was always jealous of. The more taboo or humiliating the better. It would make social events and family get togethers exciting with the other guy knowing that I am her fried-zoned, love sick puppy doing her bidding at my own peril.

Another idea, she could even send her girlfriends to randomly check on me to make sure that I was remaining loyal to her at all times, and doing my chores for her. She could give them a key to my dingy apartment so that I can never preventing them from entering my home. Maybe while they are there checking on me, they could humiliate
me, tell me how hot her new man is, make me give them gas money for their troubles, extort money from me for information about my wife’s new relationship, even punish me.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:12 am

CuckMan999 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:09 am

I have a fantasy of a steady bull/bf that gradually replaces me in the bedroom with my wife, impresses her friends and family, and slowly and painfully replaces me in my own home. Perhaps it can lead to a few trial separations in my marriage were I am sent to live in a nearby dingy hotel or apartment while I continue to financially support her. I could even be expected to continue doing housework, yard work, laundry, chores, errands, washing his car, etc. Meanwhile my wife enjoys me adoring her, demonstrating my lifetime devotion to her, and begging her to take me back or at least to let me spend time with her. She relent at times by letting me take her on shopping sprees. If I spend enough money on her, she’ll me see her naked and masturbate, or even to watch her having sex with her new man. All the while she is possessive with me, where I am not allowed to have a social life of my own, at least not without getting her express permission. I would need her permission to go out with family or friends, and be given a curfew, be instructed to check-in with her regularly. Maybe it even leads to divorce where I end up giving her away when she marries her new man. In the divorce she gets me to give her most of the marital assets, yet I am expected to remain devoted to her under contract; no freedom to date other women, nor make any major life decision without her permission.

Longer term, when the shine wears off of her new relationship/marriage, perhaps she makes me find her a secret lover on the side, and gives me small sexual rewards for supporting her continued infidelity by covering for her, corroborating her lies, etc. Maybe I find her a stud that is a younger guy, perhaps a friend of her son, or even a relative of mine or hers that always wanted her, or an ex boyfriend of hers that I was always jealous of. The more taboo or humiliating the better. It would make social events and family get togethers exciting with the other guy knowing that I am her fried-zoned, love sick puppy doing her bidding at my own peril.

Another idea, she could even send her girlfriends to randomly check on me to make sure that I was remaining loyal to her at all times, and doing my chores for her. She could give them a key to my dingy apartment so that I can never preventing them from entering my home. Maybe while they are there checking on me, they could humiliate
me, tell me how hot her new man is, make me give them gas money for their troubles, extort money from me for information about my wife’s new relationship, even punish me.
Well, this fantasy is a bit extreme... but I can see why you find it HOT... lol...
For me, I would love to imagine your wife's sexy girlfriends deliberateyl enticing ... stripping in front of you, and making you stare at their pussies, but dont touch.. she teases and denies you, and makes you give her money for shopping,,.. while they humiliate you and show you a video call, in which your wife is being fucked by the handsome stud.. the same stud fucked both this bitchy girlfriend of hers, as well as your wife, in an FMF threesome that you NEVER enjoyed , but that she freely gave the stud. The GF tells you all the dirty things that they do and how much your wife worships this bad boy.. and how impossibly good his dick feels inside their pussies.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:02 pm

CuckMan999 wrote:

I recall reading a letter in one of the Penthouse publications many years ago that was very similar to this fantasy. A man convinced his wife to cuckold him, and her new lover was so good that she cut her husband off of sex with her. Eventually, the lover moved in with the wife, and hubby was rented a tiny studio apartment nearby. His role with his wife became one of servicing her and her lover with massages, oral sex, and providing anything they else needed like snacks, drinks, lubrication, etc. He also did all their cooking and cleaning, washed the cars, and became the house boy/husband but without any sexual privileges with is wife other than performing oral sex on her before and after she had sex with her lover.

Soon, his wife decided it was below her status to be married to a cuckold, so she divorced him, but kept her ex in his position as house boy/husband. The letter ended there, but I personally found it to be very stimulating and a situation I felt I could enjoy myself.
Last edited by hando on Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 am

CuckMan999 wrote:

I have a fantasy of a steady bull/bf that gradually replaces me in the bedroom with my wife, impresses her friends and family, and slowly and painfully replaces me in my own home. Perhaps it can lead to a few trial separations in my marriage were I am sent to live in a nearby dingy hotel or apartment while I continue to financially support her.
So, your whole scenario is a little more intense than I could take, but more power to you!

The part that does resonate, though, is being gradually phased out and continuing financial support. This has been part of our discussions, as well: that if she ever does decide to move in with her boyfriend full time, I’d love to continue supporting her financially. She has said it would be great for her, but that it would be getting ahead of ourselves to discuss it with him at this point.

RossandSarah
Prepubescent

Unread post by RossandSarah » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:40 am

CuckMan999 wrote:

CuckMan999,

My wife and I live in a cuck marriage but it's not that extreme. They chat on-line all the time, meet regularly and my wife spends nights at his house and he visits us too. That is pretty much the extent of it.

Like you though, I have much the same fantasy of them really falling in love and him moving in and gradually taking over from me to a point where it becomes inevitable that they will want to seal their relationship with marriage. Because I only want my wife to be happy I accept that it is best for us all if I consent to a divorce. I am asked to move out and rent an apartment close by. My now ex wife regularly visits me to check on me. She also tells me she would feel really jealous if I found another woman so tells me she doesn't want that to happen. She also asks me to come and do some work in my old house so that she and her husband can have more free time together. From there on I am lost to the situation and find I have less freedom than I did being married to her.

Ross

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:08 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
I'm so glad to hear there are many other cuckold men who share this desire. I understand it, as I'm in the third year of "being replaced" and we're both very happy with the situation. We've reached a good plateau where he is her lover in every sense of the word, while she and I remain a loving, supporting, committed married couple. We have discussed having her live with him on and off, but for various reasons this can't happen right now - if it could, I'm sure we'd be doing that.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:13 am

samlowen wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Her answer about the future having no guarantees is absolutely correct. Whether one is in a traditional marriage or a kinky one like this, you should never simply assume a marriage will last. I'm assuming that there is more to your relationship with your wife than just this and that you two are actively doing things as a couple to continue to build your own relationship together, no? If you want her to stay in love with you, what are you doing to encourage that outside of this kink?
I think this is part of why the possibility of "being replaced" works for some couples. We've always agreed it was important not to take our relationship for granted, and this kind of relationship works to keep us both aware of the need to keep our marriage fresh and alive. Complacency - the marriage killer - arrives when you take your relationship for granted and just assume that it will never change.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:07 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:08 am
Jezza2543 wrote:
I'm so glad to hear there are many other cuckold men who share this desire. I understand it, as I'm in the third year of "being replaced" and we're both very happy with the situation. We've reached a good plateau where he is her lover in every sense of the word, while she and I remain a loving, supporting, committed married couple. We have discussed having her live with him on and off, but for various reasons this can't happen right now - if it could, I'm sure we'd be doing that.
"We have discussed having her live with him on and off, but for various reasons this can't happen right now..."

When Cressida was co-married, I loved that she went house shopping with him so they could have a home together in order to have a life together...even if it was only two out of seven days.

As much of a turn on that it was when she took a two week vacation with Co-husband so he could introduce her as the already married love of his life to his favorite relatives, it was more thrilling when she'd spend her vacation time (in addition to twice a week) living at his house as man and wife. His neighbors knew she was married, but they treated her like she was his wife. They gardened, painted, argued, etc., like any married couple would.

So I hope you can experience this soon, too, Pixie...you can't imagine how risky it feels to have your wife LIVING with the man she loves!

And to the OP, I envy what you have now: a wife who tells you, "Who knows what tommorow may bring?" I know everything I did was to encourage Cressida's love and desire for Co-husband. I even stopped having sex with her so they could bond more deeply...and they did! And Cressida didn't even notice I wasn't fucking her for THREE YEARS! He was that good, and I was that bad that she didn't miss it. I had heard that exclusive insemination makes a couple bond closer...and I wanted him to win! Try it, Jezza...if you dare! :twisted:

Troilus