Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FNQLivin
Experienced

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:01 am

That’s actually quite sad. I hope it all works out for you

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:19 am

Hi Jezza, very sad to hear, It's strange but it's like It all started for this... in the very first post you said "I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.".

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:39 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:46 am
Apologies, I have not been on here much and i am
Surprised to see this thread still getting comments. Here is a brief update…
Opt3 - was short lived but fun while it lasted. My wife started to see him very regularly and their relationship took off like a rocket she would come home full of his cum and I would gladly take seconds. One night after seeing him she told me that she wanted to be with him only now. It is early days but we have separated and she is spending a lot of time with him.
And how are you feeling, Jeeza? I hope you've come to terms with this and aren't in a dark place.

For me, I know if Cressida had left me for a "better man", I would have accepted it as I love her SO much that if leaving me to live with another man would have made her happier, then that was good enough for me. If she'd found she loved him more than me, I'd want her happy no matter what. And I would have taken her back if things didn't work out with "him" later.

I have tons of questions, but I'll wait for an update when you feel like it.

Troilus

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:32 am

I have tons of questions, but I'll wait for an update when you feel like it.
Yes, as Troilus said, we respect your prvacy, but as the culmination of years of playing with this idea with your wife, it would be good to hear a fuller story of how events unfolded.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:23 pm

Thanks for the kind words, it has been a tough time, very painful, lots of angst and some ultimate-cuckold moments that you really could not believe. I switch between being sad, angry and massively turned on by it all. Ill try and find the time to share more details soon.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Thanks for the kind words, it has been a tough time, very painful, lots of angst and some ultimate-cuckold moments that you really could not believe.

I switch between being sad, angry and massively turned on by it all. Ill try and find the time to share more details soon.
Lord knows that I can absolutely relate with these emotions. I don't know what is going on exactly nor do I want to make this about me but I lived nearly 3 years of this.

There were days where I loved seeing her being more his than mine. Days where I was living out the fantasy of my girlfriend truly belonging to another man. I absolutely loved that she was living out my requested fantasy of giving herself without restraints but then there were the moments where I wanted a little bit of her time and affection, time for us to spend time like a couple just like the old times but she was always busy and always had plans with her now full time boyfriend. As a result I would often find myself waiting for those little scraps of her time so that I could reconnect with her when her boyfriend was busy or working so I got my turn.

Deep down I loved that she was his and was making me accept it by limiting her time with me, but ultimately I still wanted us to have those moments of intimacy as a couple so it was sad and frustrating seeing her leave the house dressed for attention while she was with him.

The sadness turned into being turned on and jerking off in the dark while she was with him. All mutual friends were shortly posting and tagging her in pictures and video of her dancing and showing massive amounts of PDA at the bar/club with her boyfriend without holding back, even more intense when her dresses were creeping up with after dancing.

That would result in jerking off 7 to 8 times that night until I feel asleep and woud get a phone call at 4am with her whispering to go get her from his (parents) house (yes we were young). My memory always goes back to weekend after weekend of her in a mini dress / mini skirt running barefoot out of his house after kissing for 5 minutes at the door and holding her high heel wedges or stilettos in her hands as she tippy toed down the driveway into my car with her clothes and hair looking like a mess, still sweating from her quicky before running out the door.

So many conflicting emotions and actions that hurt but arouse so much. I know these things are complicated but I find myself wanting my girlfriend to get a boyfriend and do exactly the same as my ex but longer term although less harshly.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:02 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Thanks for the kind words, it has been a tough time, very painful, lots of angst and some ultimate-cuckold moments that you really could not believe. I switch between being sad, angry and massively turned on by it all. Ill try and find the time to share more details soon.
Thanks for coming back and sharing.
I truly appreciate how you feel.

On the other hand, there is a saying: "Better to have lived and loved than never to have loved at all".
You have loved your ex to the point of allowing Her the freedom to cuckold you, then she left you.

Good luck, you will be able to love again when the opportunity comes.

Sincerely
elina

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm

Jezza, on another thread you said:
What about this… Wife and boyfriend become so attached that he comes and asks you if he can marry her. You approve, she accepts and becomes engaged to him (whilst still married to you). Nothing is imminent, so there is plenty of time for You to help them plan the big day and all the legalities such as your divorce that will need to happen. You know and accet that all this will happen, but there are a few years to go through, she is excited and as her husband you have to support and encourage the process
Are you thinking of incorperting any of those elements into your own situation i wonder?
I realise she has already flown, but perhaps you still have the opportunity to be supportive and make it hotter for yourself, despit the obvious loss and pain?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:46 am

hwc wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm
Jezza, on another thread you said:
What about this… Wife and boyfriend become so attached that he comes and asks you if he can marry her. You approve, she accepts and becomes engaged to him (whilst still married to you). Nothing is imminent, so there is plenty of time for You to help them plan the big day and all the legalities such as your divorce that will need to happen. You know and accet that all this will happen, but there are a few years to go through, she is excited and as her husband you have to support and encourage the process
Are you thinking of incorperting any of those elements into your own situation i wonder?
I realise she has already flown, but perhaps you still have the opportunity to be supportive and make it hotter for yourself, despit the obvious loss and pain?
Yeah, I am definitely partly responsible for my own downfall
and i made it easy for them to connect. I encouraged the bonding, but maybe not as far as wanting her to actually leave me for him. The scenario is hot for me, the reality not so much if that makes sense. Once my feelings have settled a bit, I may play more with the scenario to my arousal.

For him

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Opt3 - was short lived but fun while it lasted. My wife started to see him very regularly and their relationship took off like a rocket she would come home full of his cum and I would gladly take seconds. One night after seeing him she told me that she wanted to be with him only now. It is early days but we have separated and she is spending a lot of time with him.
Maybe I'm being immature for suggesting this, but is it possible that she can be in an exclusive relationship with him without rushing to end her marriage with you? Instead of divorce, what about an indefinite, open-ended separation? One in which the two of you, although technically married, are basically platonic friends who don't have any sexual contact with each other. Unless you wouldn't want such an arrangement. :|

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:04 pm

Exactly, this will be a special moment for us - for her it will be the realisation and confirmation of her feelings and for me it will be both erotic and crushing at the same time! I want to feel that pain, knowing that I helped it to happen, There will be jealousy, angst and excitement all at the same time! My cock will be hard, but I doubt I’ll be allowed to put it anywhere near her. I don’t know whether she will tell me that she feels this first or whether she will say it to him, but I do know that I am both scared and excited to hear those words!
In regards to you hearing her tell you that she is in love with him, did this ever happen?

If so, would love to hear about this!

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:31 am

ChrisCuck wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:46 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Maybe I'm being immature for suggesting this, but is it possible that she can be in an exclusive relationship with him without rushing to end her marriage with you? Instead of divorce, what about an indefinite, open-ended separation? One in which the two of you, although technically married, are basically platonic friends who don't have any sexual contact with each other. Unless you wouldn't want such an arrangement. :|
It isn’t a silly suggestion for me although I don’t know I would go so far as to be fully platonic, I would have agreed to being cut off from PIV sex, in favour of her being exclusive with him. We did discuss this much earlier in the journey and she wanted to do this but with COVID, her chances were more limited to see him so we did not go through with it, but it was her suggestion and she was very keen to cut me off. I did try to offer that as a solution, this time, but she brushed it aside saying that she wants to be with him only and I am sure that is what he wants too.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:45 am

hwc wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:04 pm
Exactly, this will be a special moment for us - for her it will be the realisation and confirmation of her feelings and for me it will be both erotic and crushing at the same time! I want to feel that pain, knowing that I helped it to happen, There will be jealousy, angst and excitement all at the same time! My cock will be hard, but I doubt I’ll be allowed to put it anywhere near her. I don’t know whether she will tell me that she feels this first or whether she will say it to him, but I do know that I am both scared and excited to hear those words!
In regards to you hearing her tell you that she is in love with him, did this ever happen?

So yeah, that happened a while back too - i cant remember all the details but essentially, she must have said it to him first, then she told me that she wasn't in love with me anymore, and which at first hits you like a brick, but as we moved on she was using it as part of pillow talk, saying stuff like ‘You don't get it because I don't love you anymore’ which got me stiff. Then after a while, I remember her telling me that they had ‘made love’ as opposed to fucking which was very hot. I cant actually remember the first time those words were uttered, but I do remember recently helping her get ready in lingerie and me commenting on how luck he was and how I never got her in this outfit - her response was ‘That is because I love him and I don't love you’ That was quite hot!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:44 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:45 am
hwc wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:04 pm

So yeah, that happened a while back too - i cant remember all the details but essentially, she must have said it to him first, then she told me that she wasn't in love with me anymore, and which at first hits you like a brick, but as we moved on she was using it as part of pillow talk, saying stuff like ‘You don't get it because I don't love you anymore’ which got me stiff. Then after a while, I remember her telling me that they had ‘made love’ as opposed to fucking which was very hot. I cant actually remember the first time those words were uttered, but I do remember recently helping her get ready in lingerie and me commenting on how luck he was and how I never got her in this outfit - her response was ‘That is because I love him and I don't love you’ That was quite hot!
Jezza your words are hitting home and it's as if I have heard them before as well. I really wish your private messaging wasn't disabled, everything you have said in this thread I can absolutely relate with.

I remember when my girlfriend started telling me that she was making love to her man instead of having sex or fuckin him. It was a bittersweet thing to hear her tell me on Monday evenings "my boyfriend made love to me all weekend long" or " we made love all weekend long" or the most painful and powerful yet exciting one "I told him I loved him as I started to cum when I felt him cumming inside me" that last one is when I knew that she was done with her transition from being mine to now fully being his.

Seeing her tag him on social media and add comments like "I love this man" or " I love you @his name" or just seeing all their adventures together at concerts, sports events, night clubs with her looking sexy like a million dollars while next to him, sitting on him, or hugging/kissing him and adding heart emojis. I hated it butoves her not holding back for me and everyone to see that she was transitioning or had actually already transitioned over to the guy that everyone initially saw her sneaking around with. It was out in public for me and everyone to know that she was his.

I hate that I loved it so much.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:23 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you separated. I’m sure this is difficult for you. Are you still speaking regularly? Is divorce the likely outcome? Will it be amicable? Will you remain close friends after the divorce? If I remember correctly you have children together, but I don’t remember their ages. Will custody and support be an issue? You should definitely protect yourself. You may not feel like it now, but a bit down the road you may really regret settling for less than you deserve. Best of luck to you. Please keep us updated. We’re all pulling for you.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:58 am

IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
This is from the opening paragraph of this thread. I would like to ask, with what has recently happened and in hindsight, how you now feel about about those thoughts expressed Jezza?

It would also be good to hear what others think too, in regards to the OP and if they we're in the same shoes...

Personally? My attraction to hotwifing and stories about it, is driven by a desire for my feelings of jealousy and angst to be pushed, poked and provoked as far as possible.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:22 pm

hwc wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:58 am
IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
This is from the opening paragraph of this thread. I would like to ask, with what has recently happened and in hindsight, how you now feel about about those thoughts expressed Jezza?

It would also be good to hear what others think too, in regards to the OP and if they we're in the same shoes...

Personally? My attraction to hotwifing and stories about it, is driven by a desire for my feelings of jealousy and angst to be pushed, poked and provoked as far as possible.
Yeah, i think i still feel the same. I don’t regret cuckolding, i didn't want to break up, but this has been one hot journey and the thought of them together still turns me on.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:33 pm

Since agreeing to opt 3, she has seen a lot of him, been away for long weekends and sees him most weeks. They are literally at it like rabbits but also doing things together as a couple. I have helped with cover stories, paying for accommodation so they can actually go away with him. In return, i have been getting everything i need to feed my cuck needs. She has told me that she is falling deeper and deeper in love with him
Could you possibly tell us more about what happened, conversations, from this period of time please?
Did you have conversations about how things were progressing and how you were both feeling? if so, It would be interesting to hear.

Hope you are feeling better and coming to terms with what has happened and that your lines of communication with her are still open.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:31 pm

hwc wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:33 pm
Since agreeing to opt 3, she has seen a lot of him, been away for long weekends and sees him most weeks. They are literally at it like rabbits but also doing things together as a couple. I have helped with cover stories, paying for accommodation so they can actually go away with him. In return, i have been getting everything i need to feed my cuck needs. She has told me that she is falling deeper and deeper in love with him
Could you possibly tell us more about what happened, conversations, from this period of time please?
Did you have conversations about how things were progressing and how you were both feeling? if so, It would be interesting to hear.

Hope you are feeling better and coming to terms with what has happened and that your lines of communication with her are still open.
Yeah, not exactly sure I can remember everything that was said. I remember that one night I offered to book a hotel for them to go away for the weekend and she said that she really wanted to experience being his for the weekend (like a proper couple) to see how it worked out. So I booked and paid for a hotel and sure enough, they had an amazing time. It was a few days after she got back that she told me that she wanted to be exclusively his from now on. I asked her if she was leaving me for him and she said yes. This turned me on massively and we fucked for a final time. The whole situation both crushes me and turns me on in equal measure, especially when i know when they are together.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:22 am

Dear Jezza

I can understand how you still have a crush on your Wife, how a cuckold will continue to long for his Wife even after She left him for another male.

Do you still interact with your Wife?

Have you considered discussing if you can still have some kind of relationship with Her and Her new man?

Sincerely
elina

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:44 am

elina wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:22 am
Dear Jezza

I can understand how you still have a crush on your Wife, how a cuckold will continue to long for his Wife even after She left him for another male.

Do you still interact with your Wife?

Have you considered discussing if you can still have some kind of relationship with Her and Her new man?

Sincerely
elina
Yes, I have suggested this, with various different permutations, such as PIV exclusivity with him but me being cuck but she does not want this - she is in love with him now and not me. We are still in touch and I know when she is with him as she has to check with me that I can have the kids overnight - we have agreed honesty so she tells me where she is going - it gives me huge agnst and makes me horny at the same time - I usually see her at drop off and she knows I am
Frisky - she is usually smirking at me because she knows

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:54 pm

There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation.
On reflection, Jezza, how much did you do to facilitate her leaving you for him, particularly in the latter stages, prior to her leaving?

On the same point, what danger signs near the end, warned you her leaving was imminent?
and what did you say, think and how did you react?

surry
Virgin

Unread post by surry » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:52 pm

This is an interesting topic. There is a lot of different feelings about this. You want it to happen but you do not.
Last edited by surry on Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

surry
Virgin

Unread post by surry » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:59 pm

My wife had an older lover. He had never married and had worked at his company for 30 years. He got sick and had a couple of years to live. He did not want the company to get his retirement and benefits. He asked her to divorce me and marry him. Then, she would get his benefits.
We did this, and they got married. It was exciting for me. I became the boyfriend. He was now the husband.
Sadly he passed a year after they married. She is back with me.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:02 pm

surry wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:59 pm
My wife had an older lover. He had never married and had worked at his company for 30 years. He got sick and had a couple of years to live. He did not want the company to get his retirement and benefits. He asked her to divorce me and marry him. Then, she would get his benefits.
We did this, and they got married. It was exciting for me. I became the boyfriend. He was now the husband.
Sadly he passed a year after they married. She is back with me.
I would accept to do this in a heart beat if I was presented with it. Now, you said she divorced you and married him but you never mentioned them particularly doing anything else beside the marriage part. Was it strictly a generosity on his behalf or was he actually enjoying the benefits of having your wife as now his wife?