Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Zhang
Prepubescent

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by Zhang » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:30 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm
So my wife has had a boyfriend for over a year now - He is much better in bed than me, he is younger, they have a lot in common and she has feelings for him. There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
That 'replacement' fantasy was one of my first jerk off scenarios, and is still one of the hottest in my opinion. I don't know how I would feel if it were to happen to me in real life, but there's just something so hot about slowly losing access to your significant other, while someone else enjoys the spoils of her loins!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Jezza, Congratulations on achieving this new milestone. Wishing all the best to all 3 of you on this journey.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Those developing feeling will get stronger now that you are not cumming inside of her. With just his cum in her the biology will begin to drive her feeling more toward him. Getting your wish!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:25 pm

wingman wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
Those developing feeling will get stronger now that you are not cumming inside of her. With just his cum in her the biology will begin to drive her feeling more toward him. Getting your wish!!
Sounds exciting, he already cums in her a lot more than I do... I was not sure about being cut off but she keeps bringing it up so I have accepted it. With only his cum inside her going forward, it will be only a matter of time before nature run’s it’s course!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:38 am

Hi Jezza,

Sounds like very exciting developments! How do you feel? What conversations have you had about recent developments?

Also, now your wife is only going to be having sex with her boyfriend, are you encouraging her to see him more often? is there a possibility of her spending an extended period of time (a week, two weeks or whatever) at his place, so they can spend quality (and quantity) time alone together, so that their relationship can truly blossom?

Is this something you would like.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:52 am

You also said:

"I definitely want to be a long suffering husband, whose wife is having a deep and passionate affair! I definitely want to suffer while she blossoms, it’s bitter-sweet!"

Could you please expand on this. Have you discussed this, and what was said? Have you discussed your jealousy and other feelings, and how despite these (or because of them!) you wish her to continue.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:00 pm

"She told me that her feelings for him are really developing now and this has shifted a gear between them - she said she thinks he feels the same. She has never said that they ‘made love’ before and this instantly got me hard but also worried at the same time. I asked her about us and whether she was worried that we were risking our marriage- she said that we both know there are risks and should accept them, you can’t help who you fall in love with and we should enjoy the ride, see where it takes us. She said people shouldn’t stay together out of a sense of loyalty, there were no reassurances that our marriage is safe, but also she said there was no imminent danger and that she still loves me for now."

Any more conversations or developments?

Would you like to suggest to your wife to spend more time with her boyfriend, so that they van get even closer?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:47 pm

Nothing much to report this week - we’ve all been busy with other life stuff (work etc) and she hasn’t seen him. I have suggested that they go away somewhere for a couple of nights a few weeks back and she was responsive to the idea but nothing has been arranged yet.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:21 pm

hwc wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:52 am
You also said:

"I definitely want to be a long suffering husband, whose wife is having a deep and passionate affair! I definitely want to suffer while she blossoms, it’s bitter-sweet!"

Could you please expand on this. Have you discussed this, and what was said? Have you discussed your jealousy and other feelings, and how despite these (or because of them!) you wish her to continue.
So there has been much talk of this over the last year, when it all first started, she was supposed to end things if any feelings developed, but then I realised that I wanted her to take it further. We were in bed one night and I told her this, she looked at me and asked - what if I fall in love with him? - I think she saw how stiff my cock suddenly got as I said that I thought it would be great! She realised then that I was up for this and told me that I had better be prepared accept the consequences then as I was fucking her - it was hot! More recently she acknowledged that she’s knew that I wanted her to fall in love with him and told me that she thought WE would all get what we want from this - again very hot 🥵

BigJim
Player

Unread post by BigJim » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:57 pm

Yes this is all very hot but the possible consequences make the whole situation even hotter. Playing with fire can be so overwhelmingly hot. Enjoy the ride wherever it takes both of you.
Our first steps in the lifestyle: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59267

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:06 am

"So there has been much talk of this over the last year, when it all first started, she was supposed to end things if any feelings developed, but then I realised that I wanted her to take it further."

It would be great to hear about those conversations, what you can remember. Also, if you find the time, it would be great to hear about how this all started and how your wife came to have a boyfriend.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Wooster wrote:

"My wife has been with her boyfriend for three years now. We’ve discussed several times whether she should move in with him full-time. He’s definitely open to it if she decides she wants to. I’ve told her I will be supportive of any decision she makes if it makes her happy"......

Would love to hear more about those conversations!

Would you like it to happen,? Have you encouraged her to live with him?
Would you be jealous or suffer angst, loneliness?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:00 pm

Ross wrote:
Like you though, I have much the same fantasy of them really falling in love and him moving in and gradually taking over from me to a point where it becomes inevitable that they will want to seal their relationship with marriage. Because I only want my wife to be happy I accept that it is best for us all if I consent to a divorce. I am asked to move out and rent an apartment close by. My now ex wife regularly visits me to check on me. She also tells me she would feel really jealous if I found another woman so tells me she doesn't want that to happen. She also asks me to come and do some work in my old house so that she and her husband can have more free time together. From there on I am lost to the situation and find I have less freedom than I did being married to her.
Wow!

Ross, it would be great to hear more about this. Have you mentioned any elements of it to your wife? What was her reaction? What conversations have you had?
Do you think there is a possibility of it ever becoming a reality? What further scenarios have you envisioned?

bull365
Experienced

Unread post by bull365 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:39 am

I respect your kink, but be aware at all times that you are playing with fire and may ACTUALLY end up losing her. I have read many denial stories here and I can tell you that even on those, it is not common for the wife to say there are no guarantees for the marriage. Usually the husband and wife are still very much in love but get their sexual pleasure through the denial dynamic.

Your wife on the other hand is explicitely saying "who knows what will happen", "you can't choose who you fall in love with", etc., all the while she gets closer and closer with her bf and further and further away from you.

I'd advice you to have some days of introspection and ask yourself how would you feel if she ACTUALLY left you for him. If she is the love of your life, you would have to say goodbye knowing that you were the one who caused your own demise. There won't be any more fantasy to jerk off to, as she will be out of your life and by then there will be no turning back. Is it worth the risk, or would it be better to say the safe word to your wife and have a deep conversation with her?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:17 am

"I respect your kink, but be aware at all times that you are playing with fire and may ACTUALLY end up losing her"...

From what I have gathered from reading here so far, that seems to entirely be the point. It is extreme, therefore most people will not understand it, but realise that couples splitting up for a whole variety of reasons is not uncommon. In fact it's commonplace.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am

Indeed all sound advice here, but we are too far in now - she won’t give him up and I get off massively on what is happening, so I guess there is no option but to let this play out - Hopefully they will develop their relationship and I’ll be kept around but on reduced contact - lol. They are meeting again tonight and I really hope he makes love to her again, like he did last time... she really liked that as opposed to just screwing her 😍

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:46 am

hwc wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:44 pm
Wooster wrote:

"My wife has been with her boyfriend for three years now. We’ve discussed several times whether she should move in with him full-time. He’s definitely open to it if she decides she wants to. I’ve told her I will be supportive of any decision she makes if it makes her happy"......

Would love to hear more about those conversations!

Would you like it to happen,? Have you encouraged her to live with him?
Would you be jealous or suffer angst, loneliness?
Would I like it to happen? That’s complicated. I’d be very lonely and sad, but it would also be the final step in my lifelong obsession with cheating/unfaithfulness/etc.

Have I encouraged her to live with him? Well, I’ve definitely encouraged her to spend a lot of time with him. She spends the night at his place a few times a week, they talk and text all the time, and they’ve gone on vacations together. She has clothes at his house, for when she spends the weekend there. When she has talked about moving in and making their relationship “official,” I’ve always responded positively. So, I guess yeah, kinda-sorta.

Would I be jealous? Absolutely. I’m jealous all the time. Jealousy is my kink, when it comes right down to it. I’m a very possessive person by nature, so having that possessiveness violated repeatedly is what makes this hot for me. If I didn’t care, it wouldn’t be compelling.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:05 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am
Indeed all sound advice here, but we are too far in now - she won’t give him up and I get off massively on what is happening, so I guess there is no option but to let this play out - Hopefully they will develop their relationship and I’ll be kept around but on reduced contact - lol. They are meeting again tonight and I really hope he makes love to her again, like he did last time... she really liked that as opposed to just screwing her 😍
Dear Jezza

Have you consider what additional actions you can take to stay relevant in Your Wife's life even though She has no use for you anymore as a lover?

Do you threath Her like the Queen She is?
Do you voluntarily do most of the housework these days withour Her asking?
Do you ask if you can please offer Her foot-massages and perform other things She would like and could get accustomed to?

Just a few suggestions for you to consider if you think there is something that would be helpful longterm.

Sincerely
elina

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:55 pm

elina wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:05 am
Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:48 am
Dear Jezza

Have you consider what additional actions you can take to stay relevant in Your Wife's life even though She has no use for you anymore as a lover?

Do you threath Her like the Queen She is?
Do you voluntarily do most of the housework these days withour Her asking?
Do you ask if you can please offer Her foot-massages and perform other things She would like and could get accustomed to?

Just a few suggestions for you to consider if you think there is something that would be helpful longterm.

Sincerely
elina
I really look after her - if she wants something, she can have it - I’m not sure if there is a danger we will split as long as I allow her to have her lover, she may well be OK with it all. She headed off to see him and told me that we would go out for dinner tomorrow - it’s a really strange situation, but I kinda like being this guy whose wife has a boyfriend and I have to accept it

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 pm

"We had a further chat two days back after she saw him again. She told me that they had amazing sex, talked for a bit and then he made love to her - it was romantic and passionate and close - just wonderful! She told me that her feelings for him are really developing now and this has shifted a gear between them - she said she thinks he feels the same. She has never said that they ‘made love’ before and this instantly got me hard but also worried at the same time. I asked her about us and whether she was worried that we were risking our marriage- she said that we both know there are risks and should accept them, you can’t help who you fall in love with and we should enjoy the ride, see where it takes us. She said people shouldn’t stay together out of a sense of loyalty, there were no reassurances that our marriage is safe, but also she said there was no imminent danger and that she still loves me for now"..........

Any more discussions around this topic? Would really love to hear them and how you feel about it!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:58 pm

"Would I like it to happen? That’s complicated. I’d be very lonely and sad, but it would also be the final step in my lifelong obsession with cheating/unfaithfulness/etc.

Have I encouraged her to live with him? Well, I’ve definitely encouraged her to spend a lot of time with him. She spends the night at his place a few times a week, they talk and text all the time, and they’ve gone on vacations together. She has clothes at his house, for when she spends the weekend there. When she has talked about moving in and making their relationship “official,” I’ve always responded positively. So, I guess yeah, kinda-sorta.

Would I be jealous? Absolutely. I’m jealous all the time. Jealousy is my kink, when it comes right down to it. I’m a very possessive person by nature, so having that possessiveness violated repeatedly is what makes this hot for me. If I didn’t care, it wouldn’t be compelling."

My GOD! Would love to hear more! definitely, conversations had, encouragement given and the feelings involved. Please tell more!

Particularly conversations you can remember about this:

"When she has talked about moving in and making their relationship “official,” I’ve always responded positively. So, I guess yeah, kinda-sorta..."

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:28 pm

hwc wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 pm
"We had a further chat two days back after she saw him again. She told me that they had amazing sex, talked for a bit and then he made love to her - it was romantic and passionate and close - just wonderful! She told me that her feelings for him are really developing now and this has shifted a gear between them - she said she thinks he feels the same. She has never said that they ‘made love’ before and this instantly got me hard but also worried at the same time. I asked her about us and whether she was worried that we were risking our marriage- she said that we both know there are risks and should accept them, you can’t help who you fall in love with and we should enjoy the ride, see where it takes us. She said people shouldn’t stay together out of a sense of loyalty, there were no reassurances that our marriage is safe, but also she said there was no imminent danger and that she still loves me for now"..........

Any more discussions around this topic? Would really love to hear them and how you feel about it!
No more discussions on this, but she is with him now - she stayed with him last night - she txt me to say that they had done it 3 times and no doubt they will be at it again this morning - he cums in her every time and as was mentioned somewhere else on here this will help increase their bond! The frequency of their meets has increased lately too - it used to be once per month but it has been every week or two lately and when I asked her about that she said “this is what happens” I can’t wait until she comes home full of his cum and glowing - I hope she tells me that they made love again!

Hike247
Trainable

Unread post by Hike247 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:52 pm

Your “fantasy” stories are definitely entertaining lol

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:20 pm

No ‘fantasy’ here my friend, I was a wannabe for 7 years and now for the last 18 months I am definitely really living this - just sharing the details!

BigJim
Player

Unread post by BigJim » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:04 pm

Jezza you are a lucky man to be able to live out your fantasy for real. Many of us never have this privilege.
Our first steps in the lifestyle: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59267