Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
michael8401
$2 Ho

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:20 am

I kind of feel sad for OP here even though it's fun right now. It sounds like you are just there as a security blanket so she doesn't ever have to be single. Unfortunately for her, going from one relationship to another generally ends in failure and TBH she only sees the good sides of him. If she were just single, then she would have a more clear view of things.

Unless that is exactly what the OP wants, and then enjoy the ride.
Ohio

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:00 am

michael8401 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:20 am
I kind of feel sad for OP here even though it's fun right now. It sounds like you are just there as a security blanket so she doesn't ever have to be single. Unfortunately for her, going from one relationship to another generally ends in failure and TBH she only sees the good sides of him. If she were just single, then she would have a more clear view of things.

Unless that is exactly what the OP wants, and then enjoy the ride.
She is clearly more into him than him to her, otherwise she would already left. I think she just use this an excuse to have an affair and she likely already checked out on the marriage.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:08 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:42 am
FNQLivin wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:12 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:24 am
Yep, so - i found out last month that my wife has been seeing him all along behind my back. I confronted her and she confessed. We then sat down and had a long conversation on what happens next. She didnt want to leave me at the moment, wanted to see more of him so their relationship can develop as she is falling in love with him. We have agreed to go back to cuckolding but she has warned me that thrre may be a point when she wants to leave me for him as a consequence. For now, it is all fine and we are going to enjoy the ride together 👍

Isn't that what happened before though? She promised to end it, didn't, saw him behind your back and said she was going to leave?

You can't control anyone's heart, but this seems almost preordained what will happen.
Sadly, sometimes [as a cuck] there are only a couple of things you can do in these situations.

1. Allow it and hang around for the ride while it lasts.
2. Walk away
Thats exactly the situation i am in. We discussed the following scenarios:

1) she stops seeing him and we try to make a go of things again - We both agreed that this was unlikely as even if she tried to stop seeing him they would likely find a way back.

2) we split mow and call it a day - neither of us was ready for that

3) back to cuckolding but with an agreement that her end goal was likely to be an exclusive relationship with him and that id have to accept that when/if the time comes, but in her words “you may as well get something out of it on the way’

She kept coming back to opt3 as it gives her the chance to build a relationship with him and see if he is really ‘mr right’ before jumping. She also said a number of times that she thought it was my preferred option too as i can get something out of it on the way.

Since agreeing to opt 3, she has seen a lot of him, been away for long weekends and sees him most weeks. They are literally at it like rabbits but also doing things together as a couple. I have helped with cover stories, paying for accommodation so they can actually go away with him. In return, i have been getting everything i need to feed my cuck needs. She has told me that she is falling deeper and deeper in love with him. They used to meet once every two months or so and now it is like weekly, sometimes multiple times a week, it is a new chapter for them and me, but I think things are quickly moving in the right direction for them.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:46 pm

What is your end goal out of the current situation? Would you consider staying together but with everyone in agreement that she is his in every way?

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:53 pm

Seems like she's completely checked out and pretty much gone already, but the guy isn't ready to commit to her. She's also not sure enough about him yet to take the decision to leave.

Seems like option 3 will lead nowhere but to the end of the marriage as its giving them a nice gentle transition in their own time frame. I think you need to cut their time frame from a couple of months down to RIGHT NOW MAKE A DECISION. ME OR HIM!

"you may as well get something out of it on the way" - She's just using this as a manipulation tactic to keep you on the hook until she's ready to leave on her terms. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!

It would seem to me that if you want to keep your marriage (if it's even possible at this point) the best option is to grow a pair of balls (like I should have done much earlier in my own situation, and I admit much easier said than done) and take control of the situation. Walking now puts things on your terms. She said she's not ready to leave yet and just maybe she'll come to gain some respect back for you and try and get you back.

Taking the initiative and walking now will at least allow you to keep some dignity.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:03 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:08 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
FNQLivin wrote:
Jezza2543 wrote:
Yep, so - i found out last month that my wife has been seeing him all along behind my back. I confronted her and she confessed. We then sat down and had a long conversation on what happens next. She didnt want to leave me at the moment, wanted to see more of him so their relationship can develop as she is falling in love with him. We have agreed to go back to cuckolding but she has warned me that thrre may be a point when she wants to leave me for him as a consequence. For now, it is all fine and we are going to enjoy the ride together 👍

Isn't that what happened before though? She promised to end it, didn't, saw him behind your back and said she was going to leave?

You can't control anyone's heart, but this seems almost preordained what will happen.
Sadly, sometimes [as a cuck] there are only a couple of things you can do in these situations.

2. Walk away

1) she stops seeing him and we try to make a go of things again - We both agreed that this was unlikely as even if she tried to stop seeing him they would likely find a way back.

3) back to cuckolding but with an agreement that her end goal was likely to be an exclusive relationship with him and that id have to accept that when/if the time comes, but in her words “you may as well get something out of it on the way’

She kept coming back to opt3 as it gives her the chance to build a relationship with him and see if he is really ‘mr right’ before jumping. She also said a number of times that she thought it was my preferred option too as i can get something out of it on the way.

Since agreeing to opt 3, she has seen a lot of him, been away for long weekends and sees him most weeks. They are literally at it like rabbits but also doing things together as a couple. I have helped with cover stories, paying for accommodation so they can actually go away with him. In return, i have been getting everything i need to feed my cuck needs. She has told me that she is falling deeper and deeper in love with him. They used to meet once every two months or so and now it is like weekly, sometimes multiple times a week, it is a new chapter for them and me, but I think things are quickly moving in the right direction for them.

To clarify:

Option 1 sounds like she doesn't respect you and she's basically telling you she'll keep seeing him behind your back.

Option 2: She's telling you she doesn't want to split (YET) as it doesn't suit her timeframe. I see this as a hint that you should strongly consider this option.

Option 3: She's manipulating you into choosing this option with the hook that you'll get somthing out of it. As I said "DON'T FALL FOR IT!.

Of course I'm not you and don't know what you want out of life, but if it's the end of your marriage that you want, then I think you're on track to getting it.

If you grow some balls and push back, you MIGHT be able to regain some respect.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:33 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm
So my wife has had a boyfriend for over a year now - He is much better in bed than me, he is younger, they have a lot in common and she has feelings for him. There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
This is the OP's opening post in this thread.
Option 3 sounds like what he wanted all along.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:24 am

Jezza, Thanks for sharing your story and bringing your followers along on your journey. I seems you have been discrete but this affair has been going for 4 years now. Has she confided in others or been “found out” in that time? While you have shared little personal information, I assume she fears the consequences of coming out to your kids, family and friends.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:24 am

There is something about the cuckold mindset that draws the cuckold to their own disaster like moth to flame. I realize this is a choice people make, thrilling risk taking, but I think it’s still crazy. In my opinion the cuckolds love for his wife and respect for his marriage is in question.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:42 am

The BF must be aware of the OP being a cuck, voluntary or not. As much as he is, at least, in lust with the wife, if i were in his shoes I'd sure be thinking long and hard about taking her on as a full time partner. After all, what's happened/ing to the OP means the 'wife' could end up doing the same to me once she gets bored.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:33 am

To borrow a saying;
Why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free.
And in this case the farmer is paying you to take the milk.
The BF has no motivation to take this relationship to the next level.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:16 am

Long lurker and mundyman are on point, however not everyone is a deep thinker. The boyfriend could be the shallow.type who does not do lots of reflection and therefore possibly hasn't even analyzed the long term possibilities.

Jezza, I tried PMing you because I have something to share with you that you can most likely relate with but it appears that you have private messaging disabled.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:24 am

Long lurker and mundyman are on point, however not everyone is a deep thinker. The boyfriend could be the shallow.type who does not do lots of reflection and therefore possibly hasn't even analyzed the long term possibilities.

Jezza, I tried PMing you because I have something to share with you that you can most likely relate with but it appears that you have private messaging disabled.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:34 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:08 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
FNQLivin wrote:
Jezza2543 wrote:

2. Walk away

Hi Jezza, how are things going - are you still together, and where does she stand in her relationship with her boyfriend?

BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:07 am

My wife is currently in the UK visiting family but most of her vacation plans for the next two months involves living with her high school crush, Mark. They have not seen each other since 2019 but we have all been in constant communication. I know my wife wants to go back home to the UK, partly because of her aging parents but mainly because she just wants to go home. She misses that rural country life and Mark has a farm in the English countryside, so it does not get any more rural than that. I honestly would not be shocked if after the two months are up, she decides to stay. For me, I am a cuck hubby because I think my wife deserves to be happy and she deserves to have a happy sex life. I want her to be pleased because somehow her pleasure is my pleasure. I played a big part in them getting together, I pushed for it, and I became good friends with Mark and can swear for his superior manhood. I see how she is around him and I like it and I am witness to what he does for her and to her. She sent a message yesterday to let me know that she loved doing it in the barn.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:59 am

BiGalBrklyn wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:07 am
My wife is currently in the UK visiting family but most of her vacation plans for the next two months involves living with her high school crush, Mark. They have not seen each other since 2019 but we have all been in constant communication. I know my wife wants to go back home to the UK, partly because of her aging parents but mainly because she just wants to go home. She misses that rural country life and Mark has a farm in the English countryside, so it does not get any more rural than that. I honestly would not be shocked if after the two months are up, she decides to stay. For me, I am a cuck hubby because I think my wife deserves to be happy and she deserves to have a happy sex life. I want her to be pleased because somehow her pleasure is my pleasure. I played a big part in them getting together, I pushed for it, and I became good friends with Mark and can swear for his superior manhood. I see how she is around him and I like it and I am witness to what he does for her and to her. She sent a message yesterday to let me know that she loved doing it in the barn.
Sometimes that is all it takes for a cuck to take things to the next level or two. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing our women happy, even if it means while they're giving themselves entirely to another man. I've surrendered a girlfriend in the past because it made her happy and it turned me on, too. I would do it again if my girlfriend wanted to connect with someone on a deeper level. The only difference is that this time I wouldn't surrender her 100% and I would not walk away like I did in the last but would rather stick around even if it's to only have a tiny little bit of her while her new man has it all.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:15 pm

BiGalBrklyn wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:07 am
BGB - Does Mark have a current SO or is it just him and your wife? :shock:

BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:04 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:15 pm

Just him and my wife

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:47 am

BiGalBrklyn wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:04 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:15 pm

Just him and my wife
BGB - So if she is new to the area I can see a multitude of possibilities of what they might get up too.
What about her work, is it one of those things where she can work remotely without issue?

BiGalBrklyn
Virgin

Unread post by BiGalBrklyn » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:22 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:47 am
BGB - So if she is new to the area I can see a multitude of possibilities of what they might get up too.
What about her work, is it one of those things where she can work remotely without issue?
I spoke to my wife. She knows I have one rule in life. Life is too short to live unhappy and misery. If staying in the UK with Mark and her family will make her happy then it is her responsibility to make sure she is happy with the life she has left to live. Just like it is my responsibility with my life. I am not selfish to put my needs above hers. It makes no sense coming back here if she is unhappy because her misery would become my misery. Yes I want her back but only if she wants to come back, what I want is not relevant, when it comes to her life, her happiness and her contentment with our limited life. She is a teacher.

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:49 pm

I have given this much thought and would like to make a statement with regard to the topic off "being replaced".

A cuckold husband can be replaced at many levels, these include, sexually, emotionally, physically, space and of course time (together) but there is one I do not wish to and that is the very essence of having a devoted loving cuckold married and committed to me. He is my fall back, my audience and my support and encouragement.

I enjoy the repetitive journey of meeting someone new and developing a sexually charged emotional relationship with them. It is wonderful and fulfils me in so many ways. But I know it is a cycle that reaches a crescendo and ultimately ends. I am then left to enjoy its memories with my devoted husband and start a new search and hence a new cycle. Therefore my cuck is never completely replaced but he is often surplus to requirements and I enjoy this fact as does he, as he watches and supports me during my cycles with other men.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:45 am

GoddessJ wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:49 pm
I have given this much thought and would like to make a statement with regard to the topic off "being replaced".

A cuckold husband can be replaced at many levels, these include, sexually, emotionally, physically, space and of course time (together) but there is one I do not wish to and that is the very essence of having a devoted loving cuckold married and committed to me. He is my fall back, my audience and my support and encouragement.

I enjoy the repetitive journey of meeting someone new and developing a sexually charged emotional relationship with them. It is wonderful and fulfils me in so many ways. But I know it is a cycle that reaches a crescendo and ultimately ends. I am then left to enjoy its memories with my devoted husband and start a new search and hence a new cycle. Therefore my cuck is never completely replaced but he is often surplus to requirements and I enjoy this fact as does he, as he watches and supports me during my cycles with other men.
Goddess, you couldn't have said it any better.

As a cuck, that is also how I feel towards the thought of "being replaced". In my case, I want to be supportive of her with her decision of moving forward with another man whether it be sexually, emotionally, physically, space, and time together, or all of the above.

If this is what she wants, she has 100% of my support and once she is done I will be here with arms wide open. All I ask is that it's not permanent and that she still remembers that she has her life partner and true friend here to talk to and be friends with while she is away being another man's temporary but full-time partner.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:07 pm

Hi Jezza, it would be great to get a little more clarification over your conversations regarding your options going forward that you discussed together, the options being:

2) we split now and call it a day - neither of us was ready for that

You then said:
I would like to hear what you said when presented with these options, particularly 1 and 3.
Did you make any attempts to suggest her stop seeing him and the both of you 'making a go of things again'? If so, what did you say and how much did you argue for it and what push-back/arguments did she make?

And If you didn't argue for option 1, then why not?

Also, it would be interesting to hear a little more of what was said around the suggestion of your wife finding out if her boyfriend was 'Mr. Right', before 'Jumping' - was a trial seperation or divorce, or any details of what 'jumping' entailed discussed, if so what was said?

And generally, I would like to hear about how you felt about this milestone conversation, one where I imagine a lot of your hopes and fears converged into a possible reality. How did you feel during and in the aftermath of this conversation or conversations. And how do you feel now, after a little time has passed?

On a personal note, having followed this story from the beginning, I think this last conversation is explosive - and I would love to be in your shoes, regardless (or probably because of!) the feelings of insecurity, uncertainty, jealousy and angst I would surely be feeling.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:00 am

Yes following this post with interest. I too loved the fact that my wife had feelings for her lover. I would question her as we fucked, asking her how did he fuck you, how did you kiss him, show me how you kissed him. Do you love him. I would repeat this over and over while we fucked until she said yes she loves him. And then I would cum in her pussy telling her that I love her for loving him.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:46 am

Apologies, I have not been on here much and i am
Surprised to see this thread still getting comments. Here is a brief update…
Opt3 - was short lived but fun while it lasted. My wife started to see him very regularly and their relationship took off like a rocket she would come home full of his cum and I would gladly take seconds. One night after seeing him she told me that she wanted to be with him only now. It is early days but we have separated and she is spending a lot of time with him.