Cuckold vacation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever taken a vacation to enjoy the cuckold lifestyle?

Yes
33%
No
12%
No, but I want to do
55%

Total votes: 297

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Cuckold vacation

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Mon May 18, 2020 9:44 am

Have you ever made a trip just to enjoy the cuckold lifestyle? Something like traveling with your wife and her bull or traveling somewhere (Europe, Jamaica ...) to see your wife fuck with other men?

hando
Experienced

Re: Cuckold vacation

Unread post by hando » Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 am

I've done it twice, but nothing came of either attempt. The right situation never came up for her, even though there were men she showed interest in.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon May 18, 2020 10:33 am

KK and I’ve taken many hot wife themed vacations, including cruises, travel in Europe, trips to Vegas and Tahoe, and various trips in the U.S.

KK is positively sexually triggered by hotel stays. We both enjoy the anonymity associated with sex while traveling, and the novel venues.

From nude beach sex to being challenged by seeing how many men she can seduce on a cruise ship, we both find these trips a welcome change of pace.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:44 am

Hedo 2 was our 1st and only 3some. It turned into a cuck vacation because he slept in our room for the 2nd half of the week. We would go to the dinning room with them holding hands and me 2 steps behind. Same for sitting down.

Another was to a local place out of town. Lover and my wife shares one room at the inn and I took another one. Amusingly, wife's niece had tagged along. Not for sex but because she happened to stop by and without thinking, we invited her to come along. She never said a word. She even watched my aunt kiss, grind and be heavily fondled at the local country bar while she (niece) and I drank beers and watched.

Finally, she had 2 lovers in the NY area. I would also come along. It was a mini-vacation for her.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon May 18, 2020 10:49 am

I have a 3rd option: My wife has vacationed with other men while I stayed home. Does that count?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:59 pm

My wife's boyfriend wanted to go see a live sex show in Amsterdam and asked if we would go all expenses paid for. I was poorly so couldn't go but I gave my blessing for my wife to go. I genuinely spent the next few days in bed rather unwell.

He had booked a lovely hotel apparently and they went to see a live sex show then afterwards went back to the hotel and re- enacted it. He told her he would have liked to see her on the stage in the show being fucked by other men then to have taken her back to his hotel and followed them in.

Dse2012
Virgin

Unread post by Dse2012 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:27 am

We had a great trip to London. The three of us saw the sights by day, enjoyed dinners and shows at night, and we shared an Airbnb where she spent every night fucking him loudly and long in his room across the hall from mine while I masturbated.

Over this last New Years we shared a cabin on a cruise and she was in his bed every night. So damn hot!

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Tue May 19, 2020 6:29 am

We’ve never taken a cuckold vacation per se, but my wife has had several hot wife experiences when we’ve been traveling out of town. I think the change of scenery and the sometimes lowered inhibitions when on vacation help my wife to feel comfortable seducing or being seduced by another man.

Of course, as pixwellguy suggests, my wife has been on quite a few vacations with other men while I stay home.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue May 19, 2020 6:42 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:49 am
I have a 3rd option: My wife has vacationed with other men while I stayed home. Does that count?
I don't know if it counts or not, but my wife has taken her last 2 vacations without me, both for 3 weeks. This summer, she's taking another, also 3 weeks, and I hope she gets pounded all night every night.

jimandkim
Virgin

Unread post by jimandkim » Tue May 19, 2020 7:26 am

My wife has taken several cuckold vacations with her lover. I remain home doing what most of us cuckolds do thinking of her enjoying her lovers attention.. Think both of us need it.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:49 am

We went to Vegas a few times, but nothing came of it. However, my wife spent weekends with a BF, in the Hamptons, in a Motel by an airport , in Atlanta, and on a gambling steamboat.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed May 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Our first time was not planned, she went to New York City for a 4 day weekend with a girl friend, the last two nights my wife would stay in her hotel room with two other guys, she came home stretched still smelling and tasting freshly fucked. We had two other times both were 4 day weekends once in Tampa and once in Melbourne Florida. Each time we had a hotel room with two queen size beds. One for me and one for her and her lover. both times she would spend nearly every minute in bed with you lover. While I catered to them both from making drinks and fetching food to eating out her pussy every time he filled her with his cum.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu May 21, 2020 4:24 am

jimandkim wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:26 am
My wife has taken several cuckold vacations with her lover. I remain home doing what most of us cuckolds do thinking of her enjoying her lovers attention.. Think both of us need it.
My wife and her lover have taken several vacations together while I stayed home.

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:28 am

LongTermHubby wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:24 am
jimandkim wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:26 am
My wife and her lover have taken several vacations together while I stayed home.
my wife often goes away with her BF leaving me at home. More reliable than taking pot luck on a holiday... also it seems to us that the more you plan the less likely it is to work … we have been on nudist holidays where nothing happened , and then at a quiet spa where no one expects anything she is almost beating them off !

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:23 am

I’ve never taken a vacation to enjoy the cuck lifestyle but I’ve always wanted a variation of one, here’s my version which I feel is more intense.

I would prefer to see my wife have dozens of active lovers and would like to witness my wife become their vacation companion. I’d want to see my wife go on vacation with a different man every month and know my wife is being pumped full of cum in a different corner of the world and know she is being a little slut with for them with special vacation outfits she doesn’t wear at home. The only way I see her wear them is on the pictures she sends me.

It would be more rewarding for me to have albums of pictures of my wife in the sluttiest of outfits and bathing suits while being wined, dined, and vacationed by other men multiple times a year than actually going on one vacation with her and her boyfriend once a year.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:19 pm

We have taken two vacations/trips by starting out by stopping the first night in the city that her then boyfriend lived in. He came to our hotel and got her and took her home with him. On another trip we met up with a couple that I met on this forum who live 1200 miles from us. We took our wives to a sex club where they were each screwed by multiple men. We did other things but that was the highlight. We are planning a trip soon where we may drop by a city that an online acquaintance lives. He is very interested in taking my wife out on a date. I highly recommend cuckold/hotwife vacations.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:22 pm

D+D wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:19 pm
We have taken two vacations/trips by starting out by stopping the first night in the city that her then boyfriend lived in. He came to our hotel and got her and took her home with him. On another trip we met up with a couple that I met on this forum who live 1200 miles from us. We took our wives to a sex club where they were each screwed by multiple men. We did other things but that was the highlight. We are planning a trip soon where we may drop by a city that an online acquaintance lives. He is very interested in taking my wife out on a date. I highly recommend cuckold/hotwife vacations.
Those are great ideas and sound insanely hot to find a likeminded couple yo hang out with and let the wives have fun together

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 am

nottscuck wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:28 am
...then at a quiet spa where no one expects anything she is almost beating them off !
Wouldn't that be defeating the purpose? ;)
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:27 am

With a girlfriend back in the first years of swinging. I was young and relatively inexperienced and I wasn't completely ready for it. Two double beds in the hotel room, one for me and one for her + one. She fucked 3 guys over that 4 day weekend, with me watching every time. One of the most interesting thing was how much I enjoyed the eye contact between my gf and me. She was an interesting woman to date, looking me straight in the eyes, smiling while she slowly jerked a strange guys load all over her.

I miss her sometimes, she did mess with my head a lot but she pushed boundaries.
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:16 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 am
nottscuck wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:28 am
...then at a quiet spa where no one expects anything she is almost beating them off !
Wouldn't that be defeating the purpose? ;)
lol …. I did say almost !!

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:09 am

The couple I was with for a few years had a camper and we went to camp sites a few long weekends a year. We got a few strange questions from neighboring campers over the years. She and I would make him tell people that asked that I was his wife's boyfriend. Only once did we get a another couple that asked if his wife could join. I had 2 wives for 3 days and would send them back to their cucks periodically to have them freshened up.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:40 pm

mmcnx2 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:09 am
The couple I was with for a few years had a camper and we went to camp sites a few long weekends a year. We got a few strange questions from neighboring campers over the years. She and I would make him tell people that asked that I was his wife's boyfriend. Only once did we get a another couple that asked if his wife could join. I had 2 wives for 3 days and would send them back to their cucks periodically to have them freshened up.
Thag would be awesome!

noreaster
Trainable

Unread post by noreaster » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:31 am

Only once and it wasn’t really planned, per say. We were asked to go on a week long motorcycle trip by a relative of mine who she had been with a coupe years before but he had ended things. During the trip all 3 of us shared one room as we traveled and you could feel the sexual tension in the air. I tried to think of ways to give them some private time without being obvious about it but there just wasn’t the opportunity.
Finally one evening she took a shower first, then him then me. She told me the next day that while I was in the shower he got out of bed naked and went to check the thermostat which was on the wall right next to our bed on the side she was sleeping on. Somehow his cock ended up in her mouth but when they heard me turn off the shower he quickly went back to his bed.
After she told me the next day I told her she should go finish what she had started the next night after I was “asleep”. So she did. I laid there with my eyes cracked open watching and listening to them in his bed while they tried to be quiet so not to wake me up. She just finished what had started the previous night and came back to our bed.
The next night she visited him again after I was “sleeping” and rode him until they both were happy. This happened one more night too before we got home.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:56 pm

Yes, to Belize where Lila was most popular MILF at Capt Morgans Resort

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:46 am

fantasy fest in key west can be great