Cuckold vacation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you ever taken a vacation to enjoy the cuckold lifestyle?

Yes
33%
No
12%
No, but I want to do
55%

Total votes: 297

Cuck4Life
Player

Re: Cuckold vacation

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:05 am

My wife and I visit a adults only lifestyles friendly clothing optional resort in Florida (Paradise Lakes)as often as time allows. From the time we arrive and get checked in my wife is looking for possibilities. If she finds a guy interesting I will give him plenty of space to make a move. She will also go to the dances alone and hang around the bar hoping to meet guys while I sit in the corner and watch. After the dance club closes she will strip of her clothes and get into the conversation pool. I will take her clothes to our room and when I return will find a chair away from the pool but close enough to watch her.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:35 am

Spent a few days on a long weekend at a small inn in the country with her and her lover. They had their own room. My wife would alternate between inviting me to join, private time for their lovemaking, or coming in my room after they fucked. She always made sure she slept in his bed and that they showered together. I could clearly hear their sex sounds through the wall when I was not invited to join.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:45 am

mmcnx2 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:09 am
The couple I was with for a few years had a camper and we went to camp sites a few long weekends a year. We got a few strange questions from neighboring campers over the years. She and I would make him tell people that asked that I was his wife's boyfriend. Only once did we get a another couple that asked if his wife could join. I had 2 wives for 3 days and would send them back to their cucks periodically to have them freshened up.
We had a similar experience. Took our RV for a week at the beach, and our neighbors while they played it cool we're obviously LS. When their adult kids were not there, they enjoyed the company of a younger military man. Initially my wife thought I was just seeing things and then she saw herself, while the husband was making lunch outside she saw the wife and other guy kissing and then go inside the rv, and within a few minutes you could clearly see the camper moving to the rhythm.

jeep_rider
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeep_rider » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:15 am

I did this with my Ex many years ago. We still had young children, so we landed on taking a 10-day family cruise in the Caribbean and inviting my wife's boyfriend. Up until that point in time, she had never spent time with him as most of their hookups were in the car and under time constraints. We were able to book adjoining rooms and on the third day onwards, she wanted to sleep with him at nights. After that, I didn't see much of her for the rest of the trip as they were in the cabin or hanging out in the adults only area of the ship while I was entertaining the kids around the baby pool and buffet. I thought for sure I would be able to hear their lovemaking from the adjoining cabin, but I couldn't hear much - I had better luck standing in the hallway. Funny memory is that she was too shy to use the washroom in his cabin, so every morning after her breakfast, she would come back to "our" cabin to use the facilities and I would get a few tidbits of how things were going.

EllenG1699
Virgin

Unread post by EllenG1699 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 am

We recently went on a cruise. I booked my boyfriend an adjoing room to mine and my husband. Hubby is older and not into late night partying. I spent everynight dancing and drinking with Brad my regular lover. Before joining Brad in his bed every night I retruned to my room and let Art, my cuckold watch me freshen up. I let him pick some sexy night ware for Brad to enjoy. Brad and I were very turned on to this situation. I had more sex in that week than I had all year. We did it both morning and night. Art said he ddn't get much sleep as he is hooked on listening to me having sex. I don't restict Art in any way and he said he mastrubated at least 3 times every day.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:05 am

Yes went with a couple where I was to be the wife's lover, but ended up with the hubby wanting more attention from me so I ended it and never went with them again

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:46 pm

EllenG1699 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 am
We recently went on a cruise. I booked my boyfriend an adjoing room to mine and my husband. Hubby is older and not into late night partying. I spent everynight dancing and drinking with Brad my regular lover. Before joining Brad in his bed every night I retruned to my room and let Art, my cuckold watch me freshen up. I let him pick some sexy night ware for Brad to enjoy. Brad and I were very turned on to this situation. I had more sex in that week than I had all year. We did it both morning and night. Art said he ddn't get much sleep as he is hooked on listening to me having sex. I don't restict Art in any way and he said he mastrubated at least 3 times every day.
EG# - Would you consider relating how you went down this path?

EllenG1699
Virgin

Unread post by EllenG1699 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:59 am

My hubby was never great in bed. Early on he came quickly and as he got older he had difficulty staying erect. I knew he felt very guilty about his performance so our sex life ground to a halt. It was at his suggestion that I starting having sex with an ex boyfriend. My hubby doesn't wish to be present but does enjoy listening to my lovemaking.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:43 am

EllenG1699 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:59 am

My hubby was never great in bed. Early on he came quickly and as he got older he had difficulty staying erect. I knew he felt very guilty about his performance so our sex life ground to a halt. It was at his suggestion that I starting having sex with an ex boyfriend. My hubby doesn't wish to be present but does enjoy listening to my lovemaking.
EG# - Being nosy, so how, if at all, 'friendly' are you with your BF in public?

oldbigg
Virgin

Unread post by oldbigg » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:50 am

EllenG1699 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:58 am
This is one of my great fantasies. When we were first married my wife did cuckold role play for me many times. Now our sex life has also come to a halt. I don't wish to be a real cuckold and my wife refuses to play act anymore. I live a fantasy sex life though people like you. You husband is a very lucky man.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:45 pm

it was not on the purpose of getting a hotwife vacation, but it happened on a trip.

my wife wanted to go to a camping site and so we (my wife, our little daughter and i) went for it. there we met two young boys and we spend some time together. just non sexual stuff. anyway, my wife seduced one of the boy and that was it.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:13 pm

Over a decade ago my then girlfriend, shortly after becoming a hot girlfriend she began taking her yearly vacations to go spend them with her lovers/boyfriends.

We were very young and obviously didn't get much of a vacation other than 1-2 weeks since we were both barely 21 years old.

Her second year of being a hot gf, she went away for her entire 2 weeks of vacation and stayed with a lover. I had very minimal communication other than a text once a day or every other day letting me know she was alive, well, and full of cum with a sore pussy and and telling me not to worry.

The following year she spent it again with him doing the same, just locked away in a room fucking all day every day and some time in the wilderness camping, also riding him in the cabin.

The following vacation was with her actual boyfriend and they went to an Island in the Caribbean with two other couples who were friends of his. She told me that he was making love to her on the sand at night and filling her up before heading to the hotel for more sex.

While I want to go on future vacations with my girlfriend/wife and have cuckold activities there such as letting her flirt with men or picking men up, i would be more than happy to let her go on vacation with another man so that they can have intimacy away from home. Ideally, I'd rather be there to spectate the entire time though.
Last edited by ucaneffher on Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:51 pm

My wife goes away on vacation with her bot friend and I stay home.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:31 am

Once my wife's boyfriend went for a walk in the forest with us, we got to a hidden place, they went in behind a big rock, she handed me her panties from under her dress, told me put them in your mouth and watch very carefully what's going to happen to me, and don't get panic because I'm about to scream from his huge cock

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:00 am

BOGMANDIAS wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:44 am
Have you ever made a trip just to enjoy the cuckold lifestyle? Something like traveling with your wife and her bull or traveling somewhere (Europe, Jamaica ...) to see your wife fuck with other men?
We haven't taken a vacation specifically for my wife to fuck someone else, but it's happened on vacations. She has been on a few business and pleasure trips with guys, without me but with my approval, and those were wonderful. (All here in the U.S.) All have been written up in our ongoing journal here.

I love whenever she can get away like that, but it doesn't happen often.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Tylerdurdannn
Virgin

Unread post by Tylerdurdannn » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:28 am

So hot