My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SoFLCuck
Experienced

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:54 am

ninto wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:39 pm
If you're wearing a cage long term, your body will "learn" that attempting to fill your dick and make it grow is a useless endeavour, and so it will stop trying. It's not permanent, though...if you leave the cage off for a while your normal size and function will return.
Thank you very much. I’m in 3/4” cage so growing is not an option but my dick used to try and I would feel a little pressure. That has not been happening. I am just asking out of curiosity since my wife and bull want me caged long term.

ninto
Virgin

Unread post by ninto » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:32 am

All I can say is get used to it. Sorry for not having better advice.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:05 am

I’ve been wearing my jail bird cage 24/7!since this past Christmas. My mother in law measured me, bought it and put my cage on and maintains the key on her charm bracelet. I’ve become used to it being there when she removes my cage it doesn’t feel natural.

My wife and her mother together put it on me.I have been using pantie liners in my panties so you don’t see a lump. One of my fetishes is going to the drug store to buy them and asking the clerk for help.

Pauline

coolhandluke11
Virgin

Unread post by coolhandluke11 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:00 pm

After being locked in a 1.25" cage since march 2016 by my wife, on and off, I no longer achieve erections. . I also need 1/4 " + shortening of my cage which is our next step
Use it or loose it rings very true.
In chastity to key holder wife.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:43 pm

I don't know the answer to your question either. I bet there's never been a scientific study on the long-term use of penis cages, for obvious reasons. Your doctor would probably tell you to stop using the cage if you asked about this.

Is there any way your wife and her bull could come up with an alternative way to symbolize your submissiveness?

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:46 pm

I rarely ever comment anymore. I was on the original forum before this one ever existed. But, I love it when naysayers are proven wrong.

Different strokes for different folks
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:45 pm

56 days of 24x7, I found that I shrunk 1". But after a week out, it was back to normal.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:20 am

ninto wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:32 am
You are absolutely right. Over the weekend I discussed this with our bull and he said as long as I pee, my dick is working properly. He said there is not benefit in me getting erections and saw no need to find out if I can get hard or not. We will continue with long term chastity for me.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:20 am

ArdentOneX wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:45 pm
56 days of 24x7, I found that I shrunk 1". But after a week out, it was back to normal.
This is the longest I have ever been caged 24/7. Currently at 87 days. Not sure when I will be released again.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:04 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:20 am
ninto wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:32 am
You are absolutely right. Over the weekend I discussed this with our bull and he said as long as I pee, my dick is working properly. He said there is not benefit in me getting erections and saw no need to find out if I can get hard or not. We will continue with long term chastity for me.
I guess you are achieving the goal of not getting unnecessary erections...?

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:37 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:20 am
ArdentOneX wrote:
This is the longest I have ever been caged 24/7. Currently at 87 days. Not sure when I will be released again.
I find that after 20 days of so, I have an internal hum where i'm always horny and my limits are expanded. I've never been past 56. Unfortunately, my wife isn't real keen on chastity and she asked me to remove it. What did it feel like to be caged even further? Does desire level out of did it continue to build?

Does having your master provide any satisfaction when he takes you? Do you find that being in chastity for so long makes you look forward or more open to interaction with him?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:55 am

I have never been locked this long before but I can tell you that I find myself constantly horny.

Having Master take me does help for a short while. I also leak a lot while taken which helps with the built up pressure. But after a few hours, I am just as horny again. Being caged so long has definitely made me more submissive towards him.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:58 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:55 am
I have never been locked this long before but I can tell you that I find myself constantly horny.

Having Master take me does help for a short while. I also leak a lot while taken which helps with the built up pressure. But after a few hours, I am just as horny again. Being caged so long has definitely made me more submissive towards him.
Sounds like a wonderful dance of arousal and beguiling denial. I envy your position (I think :) ) Have you been able to orgasm from penetration while caged?

I could see how relieving pressure without actual release only to build up pressure again would make you more submissive to him as it doesn't give you the full fix, only tantalizingly close.

When it eventually happens, I'm sure it would be mind blowing. May even make you more dependent ...

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:48 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:55 am

I agree. Wearing a cage long term has been transitional for me. I become so submissive, serving and wanting to please Scarlett in every way possible. I don’t know what the future holds except she likes me this way and is taking more control and power than ever. I love giving it to her.

Congrats SoFlaCuck for finding the groove that works for the three of you. I’m envious of the attention your Master gives you. Lucky cuck!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:46 pm

ArdentOneX wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:37 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
ArdentOneX wrote:
I find that after 20 days of so, I have an internal hum where i'm always horny and my limits are expanded. I've never been past 56. Unfortunately, my wife isn't real keen on chastity and she asked me to remove it. What did it feel like to be caged even further? Does desire level out of did it continue to build?

Does having your master provide any satisfaction when he takes you? Do you find that being in chastity for so long makes you look forward or more open to interaction with him?
I'm kept in permanent chastity no orgasms ever via my penis,it's totally dorment and < 3 inches.I was put in chastity by my wife and our best man on our honeymoon 15 years ago.He fucked my new bride the whole time while I remained pussy free.The only time it's ever off is for doctors exams and a few times in the past when I had a rash problem. My wife sometimes milks me which if you don't know is a process of probing inside my ass and pressing on the the prostate and some other gland.This drains me of semen but without any orgasm,just a lot of humiliation.That takes the sexual tension off like you feel after orgasm but with no pleasure.When her bull decides to bitch fuck me I do get an anal orgasm but that's the only way I'm allowed.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:26 am

beta boy wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:46 pm
ArdentOneX wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:
ArdentOneX wrote:

I'm kept in permanent chastity no orgasms ever via my penis,it's totally dorment and < 3 inches.I was put in chastity by my wife and our best man on our honeymoon 15 years ago.He fucked my new bride the whole time while I remained pussy free.The only time it's ever off is for doctors exams and a few times in the past when I had a rash problem. My wife sometimes milks me which if you don't know is a process of probing inside my ass and pressing on the the prostate and some other gland.This drains me of semen but without any orgasm,just a lot of humiliation.That takes the sexual tension off like you feel after orgasm but with no pleasure.When her bull decides to bitch fuck me I do get an anal orgasm but that's the only way I'm allowed.

For me, it has been almost 3 years since I penetrated my wife. Chastity has made me very limp and I know even if I were allowed, I would no longer be hard enough to penetrate her. As a younger man being able to get as horny as I get with no erections makes the lifestyle great for us.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:28 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:26 am
beta boy wrote:
ArdentOneX wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:

For me, it has been almost 3 years since I penetrated my wife. Chastity has made me very limp and I know even if I were allowed, I would no longer be hard enough to penetrate her. As a younger man being able to get as horny as I get with no erections makes the lifestyle great for us.
Does she ever let you try to fuck her knowing you will only fail pathetically? My wife does this to me so she can taunt me and remind me why she has to have a boyfriend who is man enough to take her in bed.When he comes over she dresses real sexy for him and teases me with her hot body making me super horny. Then she laughs at me telling me I will never have her and that she will only give herself to real men who can give her something back.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:15 am

beta boy wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:28 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:26 am
beta boy wrote:
ArdentOneX wrote:

Does she ever let you try to fuck her knowing you will only fail pathetically? My wife does this to me so she can taunt me and remind me why she has to have a boyfriend who is man enough to take her in bed.When he comes over she dresses real sexy for him and teases me with her hot body making me super horny. Then she laughs at me telling me I will never have her and that she will only give herself to real men who can give her something back.
I think that would be a lot of fun. However, we all agreed that she would be exclusive to our bull. So even trying knowing I would fail, is off limits to me.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:20 am

The general rule with us is that the only part of me that is allowed to touch her is my tongue and that I'm not allowed above her navel. That is to say my duty is to lick her pussy, ass, and feet for the purpose of cleaning up his cum from her. She never kisses me nor am I allowed to be near her face or mouth and especially her breasts. She tells me her breasts are reserved for "real men" only and that I'm just a clean up boy. Does she make you clean her up ?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:41 am

beta boy wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:20 am
The general rule with us is that the only part of me that is allowed to touch her is my tongue and that I'm not allowed above her navel. That is to say my duty is to lick her pussy, ass, and feet for the purpose of cleaning up his cum from her. She never kisses me nor am I allowed to be near her face or mouth and especially her breasts. She tells me her breasts are reserved for "real men" only and that I'm just a clean up boy. Does she make you clean her up ?
Yes I clean them both up almost on a daily basis.

Also, I welcome any suggestions for relief that do not involve touching or playing with my dick. The level of horniness is distracting me from every day stuff.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:21 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:15 am
I think that would be a lot of fun. However, we all agreed that she would be exclusive to our bull. So even trying knowing I would fail, is off limits to me.
I forget, does he take her anally? Or just you?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:26 pm

airhorn wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:21 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
He takes us both anally.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:28 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:26 pm
airhorn wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:21 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:
He takes us both anally.
Glad to hear it. I wish my wife was that adventurous.

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:55 am

The wife and her man are heading to the Dominican Republic this Friday for 5 days. Seeing them pack over the last week has really made me want to go with them. He told me really wanted to treat her to this. I will be at home caged while I think about them.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:29 pm

i was my wife's first boyfriend. she has had several boyfriend's since me, but all while still dating me. I do sometimes wish she had atleast one ex before me just so she could still hook up with him! I would absolutely love it!

My wife has dated and hooked up with many many guys since being with me, but I've always thought that it would be like an extra layer of spicy if she hooked up with an ex that she dated before me. The closest I'll ever come to that, though, is if she hooks up with an ex that she dated after me, and i dunno if that will ever happen. she's been with me for almost 12 years, she's been with her current boyfriend for about 4 years. since she has me, every other guy shes actually "dated" there was a reason for it to end, that was enough for her to not want to hook up again, so... my wife probly wont ever be hooking up with an ex...

but, she sleep in bed with her boyfriend most nights, way more then she sleeps in my bed with me, so I'm happy with what I have
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354