Fucklicking

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you do fucklicking?

i love it
46%
I don't like this
4%
I want to do
50%

Total votes: 303

CaliLondon
Trainable

Re: Fucklicking

Unread post by CaliLondon » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:34 am

It is slightly harder than you'd think. We start off with them spooning. After they get going, my wife lifts her leg allowing me access.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:58 pm

We love fucklicking. My wife and I usually begin in a 69 with her on top. The other guy then comes close and I reach up and guide him into her. While I am licking her, his balls rub on my forehead. After a bit of fucking, when Ann's juices really start flowing, I begin to feel them come down the guy's balls and rub onto my face. When this happens I lick his balls clean. If his cock falls out while he is fucking her I sometimes give it a few sucks before inserting it in her. Best of all is when the guy cums in her and then pulls out. She immediately sits up on my face for me to eat her creampie while the guy stands next to her head to suck him clean. This happens in our swinger group where we all go bareback. If we are having a threesome with one of her boyfriends then it is condom on and I will lick his balls but not suck his cock.

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:48 pm

runaway wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:00 am
Cumcpl wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 10:07 pm
I can make my wife cum multiple times after each other if I lick her while she rides our boyfriend. Having her completely exhausted by orgasms is a big turn on.
I like how you call him ‘our boyfriend’ and I’m envious that you get to experience this hot act with your wife.
I genuinely consider him our boyfriend. Besides I would say that I've sucked his cock more than my wife and I always swallow
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

Saskcple
Trainable

Unread post by Saskcple » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:57 am

I am always the top guy, doing the fucking but someday I want to be under doing the licking. MAN do I cum hard when I lean over and watch her sucking his cock !!! I like to have the mirror to watch her. Fuck licking is the best ! He cleans my shaft after…..she will sit up….he digs deep….I sometimes will go around and kiss her wet mouth.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:13 am

I've ALWAYS wanted to try fucklicking, but her boyfriend was/is a bit creeped out at the prospect of another man licking his cock. He's a bit......"traditional" in regard to sex. (Has nothing against homosexuals......just doesn't feel man-on-man contact is right for him.....even though this would definitely NOT be homosexual, as we are all aware in this community. It's so hard to get the "traditionalists" to understand. Personally, I think he's got some repressed desire to at least get a blowjob from a man, and he's afraid about how such an experience would define him. Silly, isn't it? He'll fuck my wife right in front of me, but he's afraid of what society might think of him...if only in his own mind...if I lick the underside of his cock while she impales herself on him? Amazing how people rationalize their desires!) For the longest time, he was even creeped out at the idea that I'd be seeing his junk as he fucked my wife. Thankfully, he got over that! (He's got some pretty nice "junk," actually! He brings a very respectable game, I'd say!) I'll take what I can get. Watching her cum on his cock and watching him cum in her was always the goal. Mission accomplished, I guess. Can't just move the goalposts now that we've accomplished the goal.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:56 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:13 am
I've ALWAYS wanted to try fucklicking, but her boyfriend was/is a bit creeped out at the prospect of another man licking his cock. He's a bit......"traditional" in regard to sex. (Has nothing against homosexuals......just doesn't feel man-on-man contact is right for him.....even though this would definitely NOT be homosexual, as we are all aware in this community. It's so hard to get the "traditionalists" to understand. Personally, I think he's got some repressed desire to at least get a blowjob from a man, and he's afraid about how such an experience would define him. Silly, isn't it? He'll fuck my wife right in front of me, but he's afraid of what society might think of him...if only in his own mind...if I lick the underside of his cock while she impales herself on him? Amazing how people rationalize their desires!) For the longest time, he was even creeped out at the idea that I'd be seeing his junk as he fucked my wife. Thankfully, he got over that! (He's got some pretty nice "junk," actually! He brings a very respectable game, I'd say!) I'll take what I can get. Watching her cum on his cock and watching him cum in her was always the goal. Mission accomplished, I guess. Can't just move the goalposts now that we've accomplished the goal.
I totally understand what you are saying. I have no interest in having a MM session or sucking another guy's cock like that. But in a threesome or moresome situation it just seems natural. If a cock or pussy is inches from your face how can you not lick it or suck it? Especially if it is covered in your wife's cum. My wife has talked me into joing her sucking some cocks together and it was hot. Our lips meeting on the shaft was amazing. Sharing his cum together is also very erotic.

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:39 pm

We've done this a bunch. Nearly every time she does reverse cowgirl then lays back on her man's chest. Either I or her boyfriend would then lick her clit. Drove her absolutely crazy with flooding orgasms. Took some control not to let the cock pop out but it always did at some point. Been slapped on the chin more than once as my vock has slapped it fair share of chins too. Slide him back in and keep going.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:21 pm

CaliLondon wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:34 am
It is slightly harder than you'd think. We start off with them spooning. After they get going, my wife lifts her leg allowing me access.

This is definitely the easiest way we've found to do it. Actually did this last week with my wife and her bf.