a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri May 01, 2020 1:51 am

it seems to me, i am the only one posting under this thread. i don`t want that to be a self talk therapy.

maybe me telling from our life is too boring, maybe my english is too bad, so it is difficult to read, maybe it is unbelievable (i wouldn`t believe it by myself if i didn`t living it). i don´t know.

nevertheless i will tell you how it went on.

this all i have been telling you happened a few years ago. like i said, my wife was kind of submissive to her elder boss and he played well. but soon after, he lost interest and it faded. he ordered her less often in his office for a blow job or into his mansion for a sex session. was it 2 or 3 times a week at their high time, it was only once a month then. my wifes body went to the form it was before her pregnancy, which meant her boobs got smaller again. i liked them, but not her boss. but i guess that was not the reason for drifting apart. a main reason, my wife assumed, was that he hired a new assistant. she was from eastern europe, tall, beautiful, big breast (too big to be natural) and she knew how to handle men.
the sexual relationship between my wife and her boss leveled off but he treated her professional at work. maybe a year after our daugther was born, they stopped meeting for sex. on one hand i was happy about that, because i didn`t like the fact that my beloved wife had all this wanton sex with her boss, a sexlife, we hadn`t. on the other hand, my wife some kind of needed this sex with her boss and i wanted her to be happy. and she wasn`t happy at that time. she definitly didn`t like the fact that she was replaced by a younger big breasted woman. i told earlier that my wife is rather confident and tough. but her achilles`heel are her breasts. i like them very much, but she always thought they are too small. she is petite and i think they match perfect on her body. at that time she considered to get a breast augmentation. her boss talked about that earlier during their affair. he even suggested a friend of his who was a well known doctor.
we came to the conclusion that her getting bigger boobs wouldn`t bring her affair with her boss back and fortuntatly she came off the plan of her surgery.

this happened a few years ago and we lived happy after. nope. but that would be another story. i don`t know if someone is interested. maybe not.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Fri May 01, 2020 3:24 am

i am following you the whole way. i only post on less than half of the threads i read. don't take lack of comments as no interest.

you have 3687 views in a month's time. that is 118 views per day. that does not indicate lack of interest.

ok, so now, who followed the boss. having a relationship with a co-worker can cause a host of problems. it sounds like the wife escaped that problem. i'm sure she is not happy she has been replaced by a younger woman.

BTW, are any of her other co-workers aware of her relationship with the boss, & does she see any evidence of the new chick taking care of the boss during work hours.

i've always had the fantasy of my wife having a relationship with her boss like your wife's.

please keep posting.

pete

pete
Last edited by dickhurtz472 on Fri May 01, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 01, 2020 3:28 am

Was the kid from the boss? If I remember correctly she had his baby.

Sounds like he found something new and shiny and was no longer interested in your wife. Bigger tits can't compete with newer, younger, and sluttier. Her only way to compete for him would be to do nasty things the other woman wouldn't do. Dirtier would have won but the bimbo was probably pretty dirty.

So she's cast aside and has to raise his baby.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 01, 2020 7:45 am

gruenberg,

I just want you to know that I read all your posts!! I really don't have lots of thoughts nor time to write much, but I understand your thoughts of writing without much feedback. Sounds like your sexy wife was put back a little by the end of the sex with the boss man, which is understandable because no woman wants to be replaced in any manner, especially as a sex partner. So, I hope you stepped up and did the best you could to keep her satisfied. I hope the boss is supporting his baby in a financial mode. Does he ever want to see the baby??? Or even spend time with her? It sounds like your sexy wife moved on from this disappointment and found some other thrilling sex partners!!! Please tell us all about your sexy wife's further adulterous adventures!!!! By the way, you do a very good job writing in english!!!! Looking forward to more from you!!!

Rascal

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri May 01, 2020 8:12 am

I have read you posts from the start and I'm looking forward to reading more, especially with your last statement,"this happened a few years ago and we lived happy after. nope. but that would be another story." I'm definitely interested in reading how things went from there and there is nothing wrong with your English!

I'm glad your wife didn't get the breast surgery just to try and win her boss back, afagehi7 is right and I think she would have just ended up even more disappointed.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:18 am

It's the nature of the medium. Most people surf sites of this nature for their own, personal gratification. They are not interested in interacting people if it's not getting them laid. (At least half of them probably wouldn't be interested in interaction even then.)

And, I note, i don't see where you are seeking input. There's nothing wrong with that, but it does make it more difficult for people interact with you not knowing what it is you might wish to talk about.

I like the way you two handled the augmentation. You are right that it wouldn't bring the affair back, at least not like it was and not for the long term. He has shown his colors by hiring and banging the new assistant. Augmentation is not necessarily either good or bad. Getting them to interest some other man who has already moved on is a mistake. If it makes her feel better about herself, that could work. (I think my cheating wife has considered augmentation occasionally, too, but there would be huge problems. One, she wouldn't get them as big as I would want them. Two, I'm not paying that kind of money for somebody else's toys.)

I will say that perhaps he was measuring her willingness to please him and had she agreed to do so it would have been a bad road for the two of you. He clearly was using her for his amusement and the deeper he got his hooks into her the worse it would be for you and your wife. He impregnated her, which could have destroyed her and committed the two of you for the child's life. He then walked away. There is no telling how he would have used her for his gratification and what the cost to you and your wife would be.

In some ways, I think it is better for your marriage that her boss loss interest when he did since it was before he made any further permanent changes in your life. He clearly wasn't in it for the long term and was going to leave you two to whatever wreckage he created.

And, if your wife is just interested in having other men, she will have no shortage of replacements for him. She works as a lawyer, which is a male dominated profession. The men will be educated, aggressive, and financially secure. It's almost ideal for her, if that is what she wants.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri May 01, 2020 11:09 am

Been following the whole story, ideally liked the fact she denied you after the birth so he’d be the first one back. Do you have other similar experiences you’d like to share?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 01, 2020 12:42 pm

And if you want participation you have to post more than every couple of weeks. People get bored and go elsewhere. I'd say a couple times per week minimum.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 04, 2020 3:08 am

hello!

first of all thank you for your feedback.
i got a feedback that it is difficult to understand that i call my wife I. i understand. well her first name starts with the letter I and of course i means also i. difficult. well, let`s call my wife in future my wife and i am i.

maybe i also didn`t make it clear how the affair between my wife and her boss finally ended. yes, there was this new young assistant, but on the other side my wife also had some issues in the year after our baby girl was born. my wife start early after the birth with her work again. she likes her job, she likes what she is doing and we were in this privileged situation, that our baby girl had her grandparents who adored her and i also had the possibility to work some at home so it was actually no problem for my wife to work a few days a week. but, my wife also wanted to be the best mother on earth (what she is anyway) and wanted to stay at home and take care of our baby girl. this conflict tore her apart. emotionally it was also not easy for my wife how we conceived our baby girl. it was not clear for my wife that i wouldn`t leave her. she felt guilty. but she also liked the way her boss fucked her and she liked the situation she was in with her boss. being his sex toy. all this conflicts left my wife in some emotional drama in the first year.
and getting little sleep was the icing on the cake.
her boss also made some decisions in those days. he wanted to retire and withdraw more and more from his law firm. that also meant, that he needed a successor. he had some health issues and so this all were reasons why their affair faded away.

the realtionship between my wife and her boss was always some kind of schizophrenic. they acted totally professional at her job. he soon realized what he had in her and my wife had the big clients in his law firm. but, when it came to sex, he treated her not well. and that is, what she liked, she once confessed to me. the more he treated her bad, the more she liked it. calling her names made her wet. pulling her hair, made her wetter. the less he cared for her during fucking, the easier my wife came. my wife never loved him, that was clear, she liked the way he treated her.
thatswhy "loosing" him was not a problem for my wife, it was "loosing" his fucking, what she missed.

the conflict for me was, that i knew, what my wife was seeking in sex. something a loving husband can`t provide. we had (still have) sex, but it is more making love.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 04, 2020 3:19 am

Archie457 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:18 am
[...]
And, I note, i don't see where you are seeking input. There's nothing wrong with that, but it does make it more difficult for people interact with you not knowing what it is you might wish to talk about.
[...]
you are definitly right.
the reason i asked for feedback is, i don`t know, if i can transport my thoughts and the whole situation we are in the right way.
for example, i guess a few readers thought, my wife was missing her boss. like i mentioned above, that was not the situation. and that is something i realized reading some posts her.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon May 04, 2020 5:47 am

I'm following with great interest and I think I understand it fine.

Loved the part where the Dr told your wife SHE could resume sex, your mind was surely reeling at that comment.

Look forward to your next posts.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 04, 2020 7:06 am

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:24 am
[...]
BTW, are any of her other co-workers aware of her relationship with the boss, & does she see any evidence of the new chick taking care of the boss during work hours.
[...]
pete
honestly, we don`t know.
maybe there are rumors, like on every workplace.
they both tried to be very discrete. they both knew that it would cause big drama in the law firm.

there were rumors that the boss had something with a few employees over the years. it is funny, because he, being a lawyer, should know what trouble can come around fucking around in the office. but, he is still a man. and a man stops thinking, when his little brain down there takes over.

and yes, they had the typical blow job sessions in the office, but most of the time doing overtime or in the lunch break, when everybody was gone.

his butler/driver/assistant definitly knew. he was there, when my wife was over her bosses mansion. he even has seen her naked or in stockings and heels walking around. my wife once told me, and it made her horny thinking about it, that on one occasion, after a rough fucking session, she fell asleep for a few minutes. lying there, her legs spread, only wearing stockings, his butler brought her her high heels. she noticed him as he was standing beside her nearby the couch, looking at her and holding her high heels. my wife told me, she felt so dirty, lying there with cum leaking from her pussy, a stranger looking at her. being the exhibitionist she is, she got horny about the situation. and no, she never fucked his butler. not at that moment, not another time.

regarding the "new chick". there was always a new chick around.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon May 04, 2020 7:09 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:28 am
Was the kid from the boss? If I remember correctly she had his baby.

Sounds like he found something new and shiny and was no longer interested in your wife. Bigger tits can't compete with newer, younger, and sluttier. Her only way to compete for him would be to do nasty things the other woman wouldn't do. Dirtier would have won but the bimbo was probably pretty dirty.

So she's cast aside and has to raise his baby.
don`t get me wrong, but i am sure, my wife was sluttier. i guess, she had done everything for him.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed May 06, 2020 3:12 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:45 am
[...] By the way, you do a very good job writing in english!!!! [...]

Rascal
My english teacher would rotate in his grave.....

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed May 06, 2020 3:16 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:47 am
I'm following with great interest and I think I understand it fine.

Loved the part where the Dr told your wife SHE could resume sex, your mind was surely reeling at that comment.

Look forward to your next posts.
yes, it was odd. the doctor knew our past regarding our daughter.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed May 06, 2020 4:54 am

how it went on:

i mentioned above, that the affair between my wife and her boss some kind of faded. our daughter was just born a few month ago and my wife wasn`t in a good mood of all the stress going on. baby at home, wanting to work more, the maybe typical feelings in this situation.

so it came to the right time that a female relative of my wife was going to get married and we took the opportunity to stay a few days at the ressort the wedding was held. it was a few hours drive to get there, my parents volunteered to take care of our baby girl for this longer weekend. it was the first time we left our baby girl and it was not easy for both of us. we arrived on thursday and the wedding was planed for saturday. we had a few wonderful days doing nothing than sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. i don`t remember, honestly, but i guess we had sex.
well, the days of relaxation brought happines back to my wife and we looked foward for a nice party on saturday. my wife looked stunning. there is this unwritten law, that you shouldn´t look better than the bride on a wedding. well, my wife violated this law. she had this little pink dress, pink high heels (btw, she bought a handfull pink high heels, because she couldn`t decide which pair she would wear), tan coloured stockings and she wore no underwear. of course.
it was a nice wedding, nice people, good music, fine food. the band playing consist of five yound college kids playing really well. my wife, the dancing mouse, danced alot. with me and some other poor guys. as the evening goes on, my wife and i were standing talking with some other guests, the band stopped playing and went to the bar for a drink. earlier the day, my wife told me, that she found the bassist kind of cute. i didn`t see it. a slim, geeky college kid. but when she sees it that way.... well, the band was standing at the bar and my wife excused herself from our little group. i was talking with this guy about old cars, so i was in another world. after maybe an hour my wife came behind me, hugged me from behind and gave my a kiss on my cheek. the band started playing again and my wife wanted to dance again. so we walked on the dance floor and my wife led me to the stage infront of the band and we danced s slow dance with a lot of light kissing. after two or three songs, i had enough and i wanted to go to the toilet. the big advantage of a wedding held at a ressort is that you have a room, you can use. before i went off, my wife wispered in my ear: "i have been naughty..."
it didn`t understand and just looked at her. she was a little bit tipsy and just giggled and gave me a kiss with some tongue and left me there standing, walking to some other guests.
i went off to our room and on the dresser i saw something and understood, what she meant. there was a filled knotted condom lying. what?
walking back to the reception i searched for my wife. she saw me first and was just smiling her 1.000.000-dollar-smile. i took her by the hand and led her outside. there she told me, that she started a conversation with the bassist of the band because she was feeling boring me talking over old cars so much. one thing led to another (what ever led to whatever) and she brought him up to our room for a quickey. what? she told me, that she went on her knees, opened his trousers and started blowing him. it took only a few minutes and before he would came in her mouth or face, she stood up, went to the couch and just hiked her dress up. he wanted to enter her without protection, but she informed him, that he has to put on a condom. imagine, he had one with him. maybe, this is common. the band bangs some female guests on weddings and thatswhy you should always be prepared. he only lasted a few minutes, my wife said, it was too quick for her, so she didn`t climaxed, but it was nice, to be a slut for a few minutes. after he withdraw, my wife turned around, took his condom off and licked his penis clean and pushed him out of the room. and she also informed me, that because this guy didn`t finished his job, it has to be me, to do it later. then i realised, that she led me earlier to the dance floor infront of him and kissed me with the lips which where just minutes before around his dick. but what was irritated me more was the fact, that my wife was able to fuck a complete stranger at a reception without me noticing it.
i remember that we had wonderful sex at that night, a tipsy horny wife, dressed up. well, i am a happy guy. my wife undressed already in the elevator, only wearing her pink heels, tan stockings and jewelery walking to our room. fortunatly nobody came around.
so, this was the second time, my wife fucked someone else in our marriage.
did i like it? no, not really, but i liked the fact, that this situation brought life back to my wife. she felt better afterwards and we had some good sex this night. and the nights back home.

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Wed May 06, 2020 6:09 am

Wow that's a great update from where I sit. I would love for my wife to do that at a wedding!

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Wed May 06, 2020 7:06 am

Kays cuck wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:09 am
Wow that's a great update from where I sit. I would love for my wife to do that at a wedding!
couldn't have said it better, myself.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat May 09, 2020 7:23 am

yes, this was a great update for me too. i didn`t see it coming.

after her affair with her boss ended, i thought that this phase in her life was over. i thought that we would life as a "normal" little family a "normal" life again. then happened the wedding.

i am still surprised that she could sneak away for this quickey and i didn`t noticed anything. i wonder if she hadn`t left the condom an the dresser i even realized anything. maybe not. she draped the condom on the dresser for me to see it immediatly i was entering the room. it lay there till the next morning till we were leaving. it lay there as a witness of her little escapade of the evening before.

the next morning we left with a little hang over and drove home. it was a quite drive and i don`t remember much what we are talking about. you see, that happened a few years ago.
but i still remember that coming home, we got our little baby girl from my parents, i was fascinated how easily she was another woman. just a few hours before, she got fucked by a stranger dressed to kill, now she was cuddeling our baby, so happy to be together again. but maybe that is why i love this woman so much. i don`t know. she is always a surprise for me. and she is so many women. she is the best wife you could imagine. she is a successful business woman, she is a caring mother. and she is a wanton slut.

a little sidestep. you remember that she was dressed in suntan stockings and pink high heels. well, this high heels were not trashy ones. just classic pink high heels. my wife still has them. this days, a few weeks ago, she wore them again on a evening out with her girls. after she dressed up and came to say goodbye, she said something like: "you remember this high heels? i wore them once i got fucked by a total stranger." then she gave me a goodbye kiss and left smiling.
no, she didn`t fuck someone else this evening. i doubt that she wasn`t hit on, the way she looked.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat May 09, 2020 10:33 pm

in my previous post i mentioned that my wife can be so many different women. this also shows in how she is dressing.
for example, being a professional business lady she most of the times wears skirts high heels, tight blouses and discreet jewelery.
stockings or pantyhose on a daily basis. being in the right mood, she even wears a garter belt to her stockings. in business mostly tan or nude coloured stockings. because she has very white skin nude coloured means a creamy white.
being in mum mode, she likes to wear jeans skirt with ballerina flats and only t-shirts. mostly without a bra. or leggins. under leggings, being the exhibitionist she is, no panties. some of her leggings are rather see through for leggings. with the right ankle of the light, they aren`t that opague anymore.
going out, she is totally different. tight jeans or rather short skirts/dresses, heavy make up, big loop earrings, big hair. and what is very important, no panties. that came from our time in college. she lost a bet and her bet was to leave panties for a weekend. she liked that (so, strictly speaking it wasn`t a betting dept anymore) and we repeated it on evenings out. first only when she was with me, then even when going out with her girlfriends or other peolpe. by the way, i guess i already told you, that my wife never wears panties under pantyhose.

but my wife also likes to dress up. for example, being so petite and slim she looks way younger. and my wife sometimes emphasize this by her selection of clothing. for example pleated skirts, polo shirt and ballerina flats. she looks coming fresh out of school.

i really like the fact that i am married to so many different wives. it is never boring.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu May 14, 2020 8:18 am

how it went on:

i wanted to find pattern between thos two situation my wife got fucked by someone else. there was this affair with her boss, an older wealthy man, who treated her like his toy, and there was this young kid, college age, a stranger, some would say good looking, she just had a quickey. i didn`t see it.

to make my confusion even bigger, something happened afterwards.

maybe a few month later my wife informed me, that she was contacted by a guy she knew from college. i already told you, that my wife once had a threesome with a female friend of her and the boyfriend of her friend. this happened before we met. this guy was an idiot, he bragged about this towards me. i was jealous about this, because my wife informed me that she couldn`t have sex with me and another woman. and this idiot had the joy to fuck not only my beautiful now wife back then in college but also with his hot girlfriend at the same time. well, this guy got in contact with my wife. my wife told me that he was coming in town and that he wanted to meet with us. btw, the realtionship between him and his girlfriend didn`t last long. neither my wife nor his girlfriend, my wife is still in contact with her and they are meeting a few times a year, heard from him for years. i was not interested in meeting this guy, and i wasn`t interested in spending an evening with him, and that is what i told my wife. her reaction surprised me a lot, because she told me that she will meet alone if i didn`t want to join them. call me naive, but i didn`t see the warninglight.
he had to spend a few days in our hometown so they met one evening for dinner. my wife was dressed nice (which was normal for her for a fancy dinner). i spend the evening with our daughter and was watching tv, when my wife called. in the background you could her noise and it was clear that they were at some bar or something like that. and i don`t remember her exact words, but the content was: they are drinking at the bar but he suggested that she will join him at his room for a nightcap. now, the warninglights were flashing 10000 lux. i asked her what this is all about. my wife told me that nothing would happen, just a drink. of course... i told her that it is obviously that he wanted to fuck her (again), but she declined. that will not happen. at that moment i could nothing do and just told her that i loved her and that she is a big girl and she knows what she is doing. she told me that she loved me too and that she will be home soon.
was she coming home soon? no. did she had sex with him? yes.
she came home a few hours later, i was informed the next day about the events. he flirted with her, she liked that, they danced at the bar, he even kissed her there and she was feeling really horny. they went to his hotel and it was clear that they would have sex. he asked her about what i was thinking and she told him that i was not at home and she wouldn`t tell me. for him, she was cheating. i don`t know much of the details, but my wife told him that this would only happen once and after he left town, he shouldn`t get in contact with her anymore. surprisingly he didn`t got in contact with her after he left town, as far as i know. but this evening wasn`t the last evening of his visit. he stayed a few days longer and during this time my wife went over another time. this was just for sex, they didn`t even went out for dinner.

was there a pattern? no, i don`t see it. three different guys, three different situations, three different affairs.
but all three of them made my wife happy. and i like my wife to be happy. and she is loving me for that.

biztraveler1
Virgin

Unread post by biztraveler1 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:46 am

Seems like the pattern isn’t a particular type of guy. Just that she likes to play. She likes the thrill of having sex with someone that is not you. Although at this point it seems like she should just be open about fucking the guy and not tying to play it off like she isn’t.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:51 am

First, it may be that there is not now and never will be a pattern to her activities. Perhaps she just acts on a whim arising in the moment.

Second, the pattern may just be as broad as she wants to fuck men she is sexually attracted to when she wants to and has the opportunity. This is very close to the first point and some folks may roll them up into a single point.

Third, it just may be that you don't have a sufficiently large sample size to ascertain the pattern. How big would the sample size have to be? Perhaps it has to be very large, even larger than will ever happen.

If I were you, I wouldn't spend a whole lot of time worrying about a pattern. I doubt she sees one herself. It's worth reflecting on from time to time. But if you focus on it too much you might just find yourself getting ever more frustrated.

Nowwrunn7
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nowwrunn7 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:03 pm

She does have a pattern. She will fuck whom she wants when the opportunity is there regardless of you. She knows you will always be there for her and she can give her pussy to anyone she wants and you are okay with it. She loves you but lusts other men above you. Her boss may be out of the way but more cocks are coming.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu May 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Archie457 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:51 am
[...]
Third, it just may be that you don't have a sufficiently large sample size to ascertain the pattern. How big would the sample size have to be? Perhaps it has to be very large, even larger than will ever happen.
[...]
Confronting my wife with this topic, i guess her answer would be: in the name of science i should do a large sample size to ascertain the pattern..... just for science, of course.