a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
afagehi7

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:55 am

Great story. Keep it up.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:36 am

so how it went on:

i guess i made it clear that my wife, since her days as a child, was always the one who had to call the shots of her life. not only her life, but also the lifes of the one she cared and was responsible for. with her boss, she total gave this total up. on one hand. on the other side, she made everything, that he felt comfortable and was happy. that is something i love on her too. she cares for her family, me, everyone.

but this powerful behavior of her boss triggered something in her. her boss flicked with his finger and she found herself on her knees sucking his cock. and he that is something he did. not only metaphorically speaking. i was not present, she told me about it, trying to describe herself. she told me that she often was getting wet, even entering his office. she often had to change her pantyhose, during office days or before coming home. under her pantyhose she never wore panties (she once mentioned that women wearing panties under pantyhose don`t understand the meaning of panthose). by the way, my wife has to dress business style in her job. nearly always business skirts, dresses, pantyhose or stockings, high heels. she liked that. and i don`t complain either. as she is rather petite, she early started wearing high heels. and i am always fascinated, how much money you can spend on shoes. but, she earns her own money, works alot, so why not, it is her thing. she, in contrary, shouldn`t always know how much money it costs to get the right oil for a 50 year old car.

but going on with our story. the first weeks were tough. we talked much, but my wife also was very happy, that i still wanted to be with her. she was so frightened that i would leave her. of course, something i was thinking at first. but we wanted to start a family. we tried to get her pregnant, but it doesn`t work. so maybe we would tried sometime IVF. maybe with my sperm or a donor. so, maybe we would have found us in another situation, but with the same result. her carrying a baby whom biological father i would not have been. but i want to be a father to the child. it was mine. basta.

coming to this conclusion wasn`t from one day to the other, but i am still happy, we made it.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:24 am

so how it went on:

after her first days of morning sickness, her hormones changed and my wife got really horny. she was always very interested in sex. we had a healty sex life in our younger days. this changed starting our jobs and having less time. this might also be a reason for her affair. our sex life was at the end only to get pregnant. without any other intension. so the erotic factor was lacking. in our younger days we had alot of sex. my wife really liked it outside, with the possibility to get caught. she is/was the best cock sucker on earth. and she knows it. she was open minded for everything and often suggested something new of herself. i once suggested a threesome with her hot girlfriend in college. well, but that was something she declined with the words: "only in your dreams". damn.

her belly grew and she was more sexy than ever.
but i also assumed that she was missing something. then, one evening we talked and she confesed that she missed the sex with her boss. it is funny, i wasn`t surprised, i saw it coming. we talked, again. after she told me about her affair and pregnancy, she quit the thing with her boss. he understood and the last thing he wanted was trouble. and i also assume, that he didn`t want to loose one of his best lawyers in his firm. gentleman he is/was, he didn`t pressurize her, maybe he knew, she would come back.
i wanted to see her happy, and i knew, he gave her something that made her happy. happy wife, happy life. it is also interesting, during her short affair, we also had a better life together. she was more balanced. i guess we even had a better sex life together. because he made her horny for me. haha, the bastard.
this evening, she asked, if she could see (she meant fuck) him again. what should i say?
after our discussion this evening she called him and they made a date for the upcoming weekend. this few days to the date she was glowing even more.
they wanted to meet at his house (better call it mansion) and she even asked my drive her to him. i did. but i made it clear, that i was not going to wait for her outside, i am not going in to meet him and she has to take a taxi back home. she agreed to that and i found myself waiting for her during her preparations. she looked gorgeous coming donwstairs. a tight fitting black small dress. her small pregnant belly was apparent, her hair was done nice, make up a little bit on the heavy side (something he liked, she told me later in the car, black nylons (she showed me later in the car, that she was wearing stockings) and of course high heels. she looked classy, sexy, gorgeous. i was some kind of jealous and told her this. she said, she knew, that she has the best husband on earth, allowing her all of this, and that she is very grateful and she will make it up. she promised and that she loved me.
and off we went.

i don`t remeber much of the drive to his mansion and the hours afterwards. she came home the next morning, very tired and we spoke in the afternoon. she only told me (i guess she don`t wanted to hurt me) that they had sex, she came a lot, they didn`t use condoms (well, she couldn`t get pregnant anyway). he was gentle with her, because of her pregnancy, he liked her bigger boobs. he stroked her belly alot and he even finshed by coming on her belly. she rubbed the cum into her skin, because he told her, that would prevent strech marks. wtf? and she also told me that she felt so alive and would hope that i don`t mind her going over to him another time.

i remember that i was thinking about how they both could have sex, when her belly is growing. because then they both have big bellies. his beer belly and her pregnant belly.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 am

Don't worry about the length of your story, just keep telling it as much as you want. There are folks here who enjoy your story but just don't comment a lot!!!! Please continue!!!!

Rascal

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: a l

Unread post by annsman » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:17 pm

You’re obviously turned on by your wife having sex with her boss, but how do you feel about her being pregnant by him.

My wife is sexually submissive so it’s normal for her to want to have sex with her boss, she was in love with one and longed for him to make love to her. She also says it’s natural to want to have a baby with someone she has a close/emotional connection with.

Ann got pregnant with one boyfriend, but had an early miscarriage and we were sure her first was by a boyfriend until a blood test proved she was mine. Both times I was happy to be the father of the baby no matter whose sperm produced it.

I don’t want to hijack this thread, so if anyone is interested in more just let me know.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 pm

so how it went on:

my wife really felt well in her pregnancy. she was one of this women becoming more feminine (not that she was boyish before, no way) and she had this self confident glow around her.. it is difficult to describe for me. i hope you understand what i want to say.

during her pregnancy she had a few sexual meetings with her boss. maybe every two or three weeks. his way of fucking and treating her changed to the roughness of their pre-pregnancy style. the dates were mostly on weekends, he called and wanted her to come over. and she went like the submissive puppy she was to him, despite our plans for the day or evening. it happened, that we had to find excuses when we had a dinner meeting or something like that with friends, because her boss wanted to have her over. with her pregancy it was not difficult to find those excuses, but it was kind of odd to me. here is this strong, self confident woman, i love, an her boss is snapping his finger and a few moments later i found my self driving my dolled up wife to her lover. it was sometimes irritating for me, how my life changed within months.
her boss wanted her always dolled up and she obliged to that. not that it was difficult to do for my wife. she was always a very feminine woman. she never left the house without make up, she called herself a skirt-girl not a jeans-girl. not that she wasn`t wearing jeans, but most skirts and dresses. she has this small tight ass that looks fantastic in jeans. especially combined with high heels. but now preganant she prefered wearing dresses, because they fit better around her belly.
when she told me about her sessions, it was most of the time that i had to ask her. it was not, that she liked to tell me about it of herself. not that i had to persuade her telling me something, she just wanted me to be o.k. or that i want to her something.
her boss often wanted her on her knees sucking his cock while he was watching sports on tv. and she obliged. during her pregnancy he also wanted her on top of him, her straddling him, while he stroked her belly. a position my wife can`t have an orgasm. it was not often, that my wife had an orgasm when they met. but my wife was o.k. with that. it is funny, because when we had or have sex, my wife is very unhappy, when not climaxing. so it happened really seldom. but it was no problem with her boss. she told me she was there to make him happy. that was her position. before her pregnancy he fucked her rough and in different positions, and my wife (she told me) came alot. but now in her pregnancy with limited possibilites to fuck, this changed. of course her meetings with her boss left her very horny and it was my "duty" to solve that problem, when she was at home.
we also had sex alot during that time, because my wife was rather horny, and she came everytime.
her boss had a hugh mansion and my wife was told to be naked except of her high heels and jewellery (or stockings, when she was wearing some). the interesting part is, that her boss had of course staff to manage his household. it is not, that they were around all the time, but he had some kind of a butler, an elder man, who saw my wife alot naked. i told you, that my wife is definitly an exhibitionist. so she had really no problem with the fact, that she was seen naked. as far as she knows, they never saw her having sex, but they definitly saw her parading naked in the mansion.

the last weeks of pregnancy she stopped having sex with me and her boss. actually her boss was the last one ejaculating in her before a few weeks later our daughter was born. everything went fine, we were the happiest young family you could imagine. our friend (her gynecologist) made a good job in bringing our daughter into this world and a few days later we started our new life as a little family in our home.

gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a l

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 pm

annsman wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:17 pm
You’re obviously turned on by your wife having sex with her boss, but how do you feel about her being pregnant by him.

My wife is sexually submissive so it’s normal for her to want to have sex with her boss, she was in love with one and longed for him to make love to her. She also says it’s natural to want to have a baby with someone she has a close/emotional connection with.

Ann got pregnant with one boyfriend, but had an early miscarriage and we were sure her first was by a boyfriend until a blood test proved she was mine. Both times I was happy to be the father of the baby no matter whose sperm produced it.

I don’t want to hijack this thread, so if anyone is interested in more just let me know.
no, i wouldn`t say that i am turned on by the fact, that she got fucked by him. it is more that i like the benefits. my wife is more relaxed, she is so grateful that i allow her to do it and i want to see her happy.
about our child, i hope i made it clear, what my thoughts are.
my wife is definitly not in love with her boss. definitly. he treated her not always nice. she likes the fact, that he has so much power over her and her libido. she is in love with me, something she is telling me often, but more important, i fell it. i feel her love for me.
about the submissiveness of my wife: it was only with her boss at that moment. she is far from submissive in her professional life. she isn`t submissive in our sex life. of course we experienced with bonding or something like that, but she doesn`t liked the fact, that she was helpless.

her boss is very successful in his job and outside. being in his position and establishing such a important law firm means that you have to be professional. and that is what he expects from his employees. in his firm he is more than respected but also feared. if he is not satisfied with the job his employees have done, they will know it. at the beginning of her working in his firm, my wife sometimes cried coming home from work. because she had done somehting wrong in his eyes and he was not happy with that. but my wife is ambitious and she knew that, if she want to be a good lawyer, she could learn a lot form him and working there, she had to go through it. and now she is one of his best lawyers. and he is knowing that. and for a few month she is also his submissive plaything. he treats her in her job very professional, my wife told me, never a hint, if someone is around. but it happened, before her pregnancy, that she had his sperm inside during one of their meetings with clients. she really felt nasty. and she liked that. once he wanted her do not swallow his load but to spit it in her high heel. so she took one off, did it and put it back on afterwards, wearing it the whole day. this was at the time, i didn`t know of their affair. fortunatly (for her at that time) she came home before me, and she could throw her beloved shoes away (a big loss) and put her pantyhose in the wash maschine. i didn`t remeber it, but she told me, that were expensive shoes i bought her as we were on a trip abroad.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:40 am

so how it went on:

a few weeks after the birth of our beloved baby girl, we went to her gynecologist, our friend.
my wife was sitting on his examination chair, legs spread and he did, what a doctor is doing in such a situation. after he finished he told us, that my wife could have sex again. everthing is fine. he did not told us, that we can have sex, but my wife could. he knew from her affair and that the baby is not mine.
on the way home i asked my wife if she got this ittle gibe and she said yes, and it made her horny.
this evening, we were finally done with parents thing and lying on the couch and i tried my luck. but i was politely dismissed. my wife informed me that it would only be fair, that her boss should be the first to penetrate her after he was also the last, who did it before the childbirth. o.k.....?
so i set there, with a boner and was kind of confused.
the plan for her was to go over to her boss the next weekend and she wouldn`t stay long, because she still was breast feeding. and she asked me again, to give her a ride. the next weekend i found myself driving my beautiful and damn sexy wife to her boss house for a fucking with our little baby girl in the back of the car. my new world. on the ride, my wife stroked my penis to have me aroused, but she didn`t finished her hand job. by the way, she looked incredible this afternoon. she was at the hairdressers especially for this event. she wore a little black dress, stockings in black and high heels. she got a necklace from my parents after the bith of our babygirl, which she also wore.
i let her out and drove home. back home i brought our girl to bed and it took maybe only two hours as my wife came in. she looked satisfied and happy. and fucked. she came to me, hugged me, kisssed me and asked me to make love to her. which i did. we made love like a couple in love, what we are actually. during our love making she told me, that her boss did came twice. though it was only two hours that she was away. the first time in her pussy (yeah, i just had sloopy seconds) and the secound time on her face and neck (the necklace of her parents in law!). i didn´t lick her pussy this evening, but after i finished in her, she took my penis in her mouth and sucked it clean.

at that moment i realised that her fucking her boss was not over.
Last edited by gruenberg on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:41 pm

Interesting. My wife made a habit of fucking her bosses for quite a while, actually. Don't know exactly what the dynamic was the attracted her to it, although I know she did it to gain advantage in the work place. Also, her "type" is professional looking (preferably professional) "bad boys". She has tried to keep it discrete, even denying it to me, although she wasn't always successful. However, had she ever brought home somebody else's child I would have been out. I didn't sign up for that. Apparently, your mileage varies. It seems your wife knows what she wants and is willing to get it even though she didn't realize the price originally. Looking forward to updates.

Edit: BTW, my wife is a lawyer also.
Last edited by Archie457 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:48 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:36 am
she, in contrary, shouldn`t always know how much money it costs to get the right oil for a 50 year old car.
Wait, wait, wait....you have a 50 year old car?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:43 am

Archie457 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:48 pm
gruenberg wrote:
she, in contrary, shouldn`t always know how much money it costs to get the right oil for a 50 year old car.
not everyone should have one?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 am

Archie457 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:41 pm
Interesting. My wife made a habit of fucking her bosses for quite a while, actually. Don't know exactly what the dynamic was the attracted her to it, although I know she did it to gain advantage in the work place. Also, her "type" is professional looking (preferably professional) "bad boys". She has tried to keep it discrete, even denying it to me, although she wasn't always successful. However, had she ever brought home somebody else's child I would have been out. I didn't sign up for that. Apparently, your mileage varies. It seems your wife knows what she wants and is willing to get it even though she didn't realize the price originally. Looking forward to updates.

i am positive that my wife letting her boss fuck her has nothing to do with gaining advantage in her work place. but being realistic it is difficult to seperate. of course her boss likes it that he has her as a plaything and of course that makes him happy with her.
but the fact is also, that she is a good tough lawyer and is very professional.
i know for sure that her boss respects her in her professional surroundings, but it seems to me, that he has less respect regarding their sexual relationship. their sex means for her to make him happy. because she likes to be treated rough by him, she comes a lot during their fucking. but there is also a lot of just her blowing him submissively. without him touching her. as far as i know, he never licked her pussy. something she really likes and i have to do often to her.
another thing is how he is talking about her breasts. my wife is slim and petite and has the perfect small breast you can imagine. but her breast had grown during pregnancy. my wife told me he really liked her new features and made comments about this. as my wife is very confident normaly and proud of her perfect body, the only thing is, that she thinks her breasts are to small and she would like to have bigger ones. her boss, she told me once, mocked about her small breast, and she didn`t liked his behavior. but this didn`t stop her from being his plaything.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:40 am

i want to give you a impression of my wife.

maybe i already made it clear, she is the love of my life. she is smart, funny, can laugh about herself, still laughs from the heart about my funny and silly jokes, she is ambitious, she cares for people, always wants everybody be happy. her glass is always half full than half empty, she is the best cook in the world, she is super-mom and she gives world class blowjobs. in her job she is very dominant and demanding.

her look: my wife is a natural blonde, though she often changes her hairstyle. especially her colour. fifthy shades of blonde, i would say. at the moment it is a very light blonde, nearly platinum. but sometimes it is darker.
she never leaves the house without make up. she is definitly a girlie-girl. her ass could crack nuts. in office she has to dress business style, which most of the times consists of skirts, stockings/pantyhose and high heels. because she is so slim it is possible for her to dress much younger than she actually is. when wearing some pleated skirt and ballerina flats, she looks like a school girl. she sometimes makes fun about this fact and dresses up like this, when going out for shopping or doing some errands.
and she really is some kind of an exhibitionist. she is enjoying herself being naked or half dressed. not in a slutty way (o.k., maybe sometimes, but not in public), but more of a lady. can a lady be an exhibitionist? for example, wearing stockings, she likes that peolpe recognize it. not obviously, but with the right ankle you could see the stocking tops. as a child her father went with his children (her sister and her brother) to nudist ressorts in the summer holidays. so it was ever since normal for her to be naked around other people. they did this as long she as went with her family on holidays, till her first year of college. she also worked as a model for an artist during college. she made some easy money with this kind of work. this artist was well known in our city and he had a few college girls as his muses. my wife called them his harem. and she was one of them. he also was a professor at our university and teached some classes, for example life drawing. my wife (girlfriend at that time) sat model at this classes. as some of my friends found out of this, they signed in. she really liked the fact, that some of my friends had seen her in the nude.

our sex life: we always had a varied sex life. when meeting in college, we tried a lot of different things. but she refused anal. i wanted to try anal once, but have been told, there is no entry. in college she had this hot girlfriend and i suggested a threesome, but this was also a no-way. i was informed that she would be too jealous. yeah, for sure. but she slept with her boss..... she told me, it would break her heart seeing me enjoy myself with another girl and maybe would fall in love with the other girl and leave her.
funny thing about threesomes, she had them without me. before we met, she once had a threesome with this hot girlfriend of hers and the girlfriends boyfriend. she also is not averse about threesome with two guys. and she had them. but that is another story.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:37 pm

Grunberg, she won't have any 3 some with you? 2 other guys is fine but not with the husband?

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:55 pm

gruenberg ,
Very strong story to read.
Please continue if you can, I'd like to know how both of you are doing.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:55 am

Do you think her boss will impregnate her a second time?

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:29 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:43 am
Archie457 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:
I think everyone should have whatever car. It's just that where I am from not very many people have a car that old. It's pretty rare. And when you see one that old, it's almost a really great classic car. That's all...I'm thinking you have a great car. But I'm thinking more clearly now and don't want to derail the thread. Sorry for the distraction.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:31 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 am
Archie457 wrote:

i am positive that my wife letting her boss fuck her has nothing to do with gaining advantage in her work place. but being realistic it is difficult to seperate. of course her boss likes it that he has her as a plaything and of course that makes him happy with her.
but the fact is also, that she is a good tough lawyer and is very professional.
i know for sure that her boss respects her in her professional surroundings, but it seems to me, that he has less respect regarding their sexual relationship. their sex means for her to make him happy. because she likes to be treated rough by him, she comes a lot during their fucking. but there is also a lot of just her blowing him submissively. without him touching her. as far as i know, he never licked her pussy. something she really likes and i have to do often to her.
another thing is how he is talking about her breasts. my wife is slim and petite and has the perfect small breast you can imagine. but her breast had grown during pregnancy. my wife told me he really liked her new features and made comments about this. as my wife is very confident normaly and proud of her perfect body, the only thing is, that she thinks her breasts are to small and she would like to have bigger ones. her boss, she told me once, mocked about her small breast, and she didn`t liked his behavior. but this didn`t stop her from being his plaything.
My wife is a damn good lawyer, too, and very successful. I just think she was going to use every means at her disposal to ensure she got to make partner. If she hadn't been a good lawyer she wouldn't even have had the opportunity regardless of who she fucked.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:31 pm

Is he still seeing her regularly now?
Is he still getting her bare?
Is she using protection now?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:56 pm

Archie457 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:29 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:43 am
Archie457 wrote:
gruenberg wrote:
I think everyone should have whatever car. It's just that where I am from not very many people have a car that old. It's pretty rare. And when you see one that old, it's almost a really great classic car. That's all...I'm thinking you have a great car. But I'm thinking more clearly now and don't want to derail the thread. Sorry for the distraction.
yes, that could be a problem, with the car topic. my wife is always complaining, that i talk too much about cars. especially old cars. where i am from you see some old cars a lot. especially on weekends, when the weather is fine.
by the way, i have three. from around 50 years old till nearly 40. but i stop now talking about cars.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Archie457 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:31 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 am
Archie457 wrote:
Interesting. My wife made a habit of fucking her bosses for quite a while, actually. [....]

but the fact is also, that she is a good tough lawyer and is very professional. [...]
My wife is a damn good lawyer, too, and very successful. I just think she was going to use every means at her disposal to ensure she got to make partner. If she hadn't been a good lawyer she wouldn't even have had the opportunity regardless of who she fucked.
i am positive that women should use their advantages in her job. and when it means to employ their sex appeal, so why not? don´t we men do this also. we are using our advantages too. maybe they are different, but it is a big world there outside.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:06 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:37 pm
Grunberg, she won't have any 3 some with you? 2 other guys is fine but not with the husband?
my wife likes sex and every aspect of it. and yes, she is also into threesomes.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:04 am

let me tell you something about the threesome she had with her girlfriend and the girlfriends boyfriend in college. a story i soon have been told as i was just dating my wife back then. we were on a double date, this couple my wife had sex before and me. the girls were on the dancefloor or toilet, left us guys back at the table. this guy, i didn`t like him anyway, told me about the threesome. my first impression was: hey, this brick had his dick inside my girlfriend. my second thought was: hey, this brick had seen my girlfriend in the nude (at that moment in my life i didn`t know that this was something uncommon). but my third thought, a few days later: hey, if she is open for a threesome with this hot girlfriend of hers, i will also stand my man. i already told here, that i was informed from my wife, that this was something that would never happen..... damn.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:54 am

i haven´t told you extensively about my wifes boss and the sex they had.

most of the times it was her blowing him or rough fucking. there was definitly no love making or cuddeling. and yes, it was unprotected. during their affair my wife was on hormones because our desire of a baby. my wife told me that she was clearly aware of the risk, but her boss had so much power over her that she didn`t thought about it. in the moment of passion. afterwards she was hoping that she didn`t got pregnant, but this fears were gone as he snipped his finger and she was his submissive puppy again. she struggled with this situation and we know the result.

during pregnancy, their sex life was the same, but she enjoyed it more because the fear of getting pregnant was gone. (...!?!) her boss saw her as his mistress and she once told me, while cuddling in bed with me and stroking my penis: "you know, i would do everything for him. everything. i am his slut." then she disappeared under the bedcover and gave me one of her famous blow jobs. i remember, while i was lying there, i was thinking what that meant. would she fuck a great dane for him? pictures i didn`t want in my head. by the way, as long as i knew, it didn`t happened. i hope. i really hope.

i didn`t like that guy. he was never bad to me, but also i had only a few encounters with him. it was during her last trimester of her pregnancy. there was this social event he held at his mansion. the stuff of his law firm, important clients and the who is who of our town. there are things i like more to spend my evenings than this parties. but we dressed up, my wife looked fine in her small dress, little belly, i remember black stockings and black high heels. but me too! at the party a young advocate flirted with me and i spend some time with her. of course just talking. my wife was gone and i was a little concerned and was searching for her. a few minutes later, i saw her coming downstairs. she came over to me and had this just got fucked face so i asked her what was going on. she took my hand and brought me upstairs. there she showed me her boss` office at home. in the middle was a big dark wooded desk. "i just got fucked on this desk"..... then she brought my hand to her crotch. yes, she just got fucked. she led me over to the table. there was still some cum on it. she tipped a finger in the small puddle and licked it afterwards. "yes, your wife is such a slut", she said and led me downstairs. i was speechless. this guy fucked my beautiful pregnant wife on his table with a house full of guests downstairs. unbelievable. walking back to the other guests, his and my glances crossed, he just raised the glass, he was holding, and smiled a slimy arrogant smile to me. bastard.

on another occasion, our daugther was already born, my wife came home after work. i was sitting on the couch and she sat to me, her tiny beautiful stocking feet in my lap. i kissed her feet and she asked me if i would give her a massage. she just lay back and i stroked her feet. and kissed them. she liked her feet kissed and felt up by me. doing this a few minutes, my wife, eyes still closed and moaning, told me: "i just gave my master (btw, that is how she calls her boss) a foot job."
"what?"
"don`t stop, that feels so good!"
"you had your feet on your boss`dick and i am kissing them right now?"
"yes, and don`t stop please....." bastard.
"did he come on them?"
"no, he came on my face" and smiled contentedly.
"....."
bastard.

on another occasion, my wife called me telling my that my mother is bringing our daughter home later that evening and i should not to worry about it. she was breathing strange and i asked her, if everything is fine. yes, everthing is fine and she said her "i love you" and hung up. on this evening, when she came home, i asked about the phone call. she smiled, and told me "i just had my masters penis inside me during our phone call. and he even fucked me during the phone call with your mother. he came inside me, the moment i said, that i love you. and you know, i love you with the bottom of my heart, for letting me be his slut."
bastard.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:07 am

on thing about her boss. or master, how she is calling him.....

we never talked with him about the fact that he is the biological father of our daughter. but he is no idiot, of course he is assuming it. after our dauther was born, a few weeks later, we got a letter from a financial service provider. enclosed were documets about a securities account issued on our daughter. she will have access on her 18th birthday. i calculated that she will have enough money on her 18th birthday to buy a flat, a car and she would not have to work to finance her studies. of course we discussed it, if we should decline. but, strictly speaking, it was not our money. and, it would be a very good start for her adult life.

my wife went over to his mansion, the following weekend, and wanted to speak about it. but he didn`t let her, he just ordered her to be quiet and better suck his dick.
bastard.