Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?

Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me.
37%
It is a fantasy my wife shares with me.
37%
The bull wants it to happen but we don´t
2%
No, We have never thought about it.
23%

Total votes: 483

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:05 am

I usually fantasize about seeing my wife getting pregnant from her lover. Actually, the guy asked her to have his baby, but she didn´t agree for different reason even though she confessed she would have liked it.

CCSNewCuck18
Prepubescent

Re: Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

Unread post by CCSNewCuck18 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:34 am

Hello to our friends in this amazing forum. This is our first time posting. This is a very hot fantasy the fires up our sexual games, but definitely one we would not pursue in real life as we believe another human being (in this case a child) should not be involved/or be the consequence of our sexual games.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:48 am

Welcome to the forum CCSNewcCuck18.

jackandkissy
Virgin

Unread post by jackandkissy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:51 am

Definitely encourage that, as long as she is on the pill, ha!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:21 pm

It's a hot fantasy, but too messy in real life.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:45 pm

My wife really loves the feeling of me cumming in her. So in all her fantasies, she wants the guys to cum in her. When an old boyfriend of hers visited us for ten days, she ended up in his bed. She used condoms, but told me later that she wanted his baby, and would I be OK with that. I was shocked!

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:35 am

rogerbaulk wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:45 pm
My wife really loves the feeling of me cumming in her. So in all her fantasies, she wants the guys to cum in her. When an old boyfriend of hers visited us for ten days, she ended up in his bed. She used condoms, but told me later that she wanted his baby, and would I be OK with that. I was shocked!
That means you were mad at her or just surprised? Didnt´t that idea excite you somehow?

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:57 am

It did excite me. A lot!

CuckoldMG
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckoldMG » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:54 am

Definitely, my Hotwife wants children and I am not allowed to fuck her, she want to select a guy to knock her up. Be both share this fantasy

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:29 am

She wanted to have his baby and the three of us were completely on board. The three of us agreed she would have two of his babies. I wanted a boy and she wanted a girl. They tried for two years to get her pregnant but not successful and now it is too late to do anything about it. The night we made this decision she told me that would be the last time to have sex with her bareback until she got pregnant with his baby. During this time I had to use condoms when we had sex to insure I didn't get her pregnant.

MaleNurse52
Virgin

Unread post by MaleNurse52 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:42 am

OK, I'm going to be the spoiler on this one... What ever you and your spouse do it entirely up to you, but WHY would you want to bring a child into this? Would you tell the child who is the father? What about genetics and illnesses.

I see this as a disaster in the making. A fantasy is one thing, but in reality....I have to ask, are you all kidding??

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:29 am

MaleNurse52 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:42 am
OK, I'm going to be the spoiler on this one... What ever you and your spouse do it entirely up to you, but WHY would you want to bring a child into this? Would you tell the child who is the father? What about genetics and illnesses.

I see this as a disaster in the making. A fantasy is one thing, but in reality....I have to ask, are you all kidding??
No, as adults this was our choice as I had two from a previous marriage. Isn't wonderful as consenting adults you can do anything you want as long as it is legal. This choice was better than going to a sperm and not knowing how many brothers and sisters were out there waiting to find who is related to who.

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:30 am

Absolutely not. My wife loves a big, warm cream pie as much as anyone. But we are careful about it. Kink and kids don’t mix.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:45 pm

I don’t need to encourage my wife to do so, but I support her when she talks about having her boyfriend’s baby. The idea does turn me on, and she knows it, so I leave the decision to her. I really don’t think I would love a baby by her boyfriend any less than if it was mine.

Ann wants an emotional connection to really enjoy sex and once that’s established she thinks it natural to think about having his baby.

Cuckonthelook
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckonthelook » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:16 am

Most definitely. I recently started seeing someone who loves cock and she has said if we have a baby it'll be my best friend who puts it in her.
Pretty much a dream scenario for me.

Reveur
Trainable

Unread post by Reveur » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 am

In the Arab world, which nobody knows, earlier it is normal that the woman stays with a friend or with a man from a family circle until she is getting pregnancy. Condition the husband is sterile and inpotent. it is top secret and it is not discussed wit nobody. That is Arab culture.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:18 am

You left off the choice
NOT A FRIGGIN CHANCE!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:06 am

Never cared for it but ex and I agreed that if she accidentally got pregnant while playing, that we would both assume responsibility.

In 2011-12 she was in a monogamous long term relationship with my blessing, we didn’t have intercourse but definitely cuddled a lot and during one of our sessions she told me she wanted to have a baby with her bf. I didn’t say anything or oppose. I stayed quiet and began lovingly kissing her. From that day on, I’ve been more open minded to a possible pregnancy even if not accidental. Ideally I don’t want that due to all the headaches and complications it brings but the thought definitely turns me on.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:50 am

MaleNurse52 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:42 am

Well, 44% of the participants agreeed it is a shared fantasy. Now, to make it come true is another thing for sure, but, it also depends on what you agree with your partner and the bull. My wife said that if she had a baby from her boyfriend I would be the legal father. She said she liked the way I was raising our own children and she would expect me to be the same with the new baby. Unfortunately , this never happened for different reasons.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:14 am

In my first marriage, our cuckolding really took off when we were having trouble getting pregnant. My wife was thirty-five, and I was thirty-six. I have a varicocele that lowers my sperm count. We got pregnant the first month we tried with our first two kids, but the combination of her getting older and me having low sperm count was too much for number three. At that point, both of our fantasies started getting very focused on cum and breeding. She started going bareback with her lovers, even while we were undergoing fertility treatment. I got pretty obsessed with every load going in her pussy, and I even started fantasizing about having her bull's testes in my mouth and hand on his prostate as he came in her. I wanted him to stay in her and not pull out until he was soft and there was no danger of him pulling any cum out with him. Alas, even with fertility treatment, we never got pregnant again, and I did get the young trophy wife of another cuckold pregnant after that (she always had him wear condoms, while I got to ride her bareback), so I guess it was not me after all. My cum fetish never died though.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Yeah, it might if my wife hadn't had a tubal ligation and cannot become pregnant. But it's difficult to imagine anything hotter than when another guy is fucking her.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

analystguy27
Virgin

Unread post by analystguy27 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:21 pm

I think you need to be careful but there is a certain taboo aspect. I agree that there could be health and medical issues but I doubt it will be a big issue especially if its planned.

I have been responsible for impregnating a few women but it has been after checking all the boxes. Its not something to be irresponsible about as its another life you are bringing to this world.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:09 pm

I’ve already responded in this thread but lately my imagination has been running wild and while this is probably a thought that only crosses my mind when I am excited; I’d like to share it with you all and clarify that this is something I most likely would not do but do find incredibly sexy during the heat of the moment.

Small disclaimer
**The thread is regarding whether you would encourage your wife to get pregnant by her bull or not. In my case I’d like to substitute the word bull for boyfriend. The way I interpret the word bull, it gives me the impression that he’s a beast in bed while you are insignificant and incompetent. I am not incompetent nor inadequate in bed and actually tend to be the dominant type 99% of the time And generously endowed. I simply prefer To Fully share my gf/wife because it turns me on and not because I cannot handle my sexual business with her. That being said, let’s move on to the juicy fantasy. **

In a perfect world of cuckoldry, I would have a wife or girlfriend who has many sexual partners outside of our relationship with my blessing. I’m talking dozens and dozens of men over a 1-3 year period and most of that time she would be active with a good bunch of them every week.

Continuing to follow that perfect world of cuckoldry, she falls for one of them, Cuts me and the rest of men off and becomes exclusive to him, he becomes her boyfriend- ultimately become her main man, they date exclusively for a couple of years, and I am only allowed to sit back and watch the show as she falls in love and settles with main boyfriend of hers.

Life normalizes after several years of not only having a gf/wife sexually exclusive to her boyfriend but also sharing her emotionally with him. She’s back and forth between houses but she mainly stays with him because he is the one she gives her body and heart to while I strictly only get her heart and he knows this. He knows that sexually she is 100% faithful to him. she only comes by to keep our connection and love strong. This is our new “normal” and we are happy with our arrangement.

After all those years, I start getting used to being replaced and I embrace it. I realize that she has been with him 4 years almost approaching 5, the last couple of years being sexually exclusive to each other and they are getting serious as a couple. At this point I decided to buy them both an all inclusive tropical romantic vacation for 14 days for their 5 year anniversary.

During one of alone time sessions where we spend time together, I gave her her portion of the gift and told her to go celebrate her anniversary with her man. I gave her the ticket, some cute lingerie, the bridal type to wear for him, and I also put a couple of pregnancy tests in the bag as a hint- to initiate the conversation since she has been hinting of wanting a baby for the last year or so but never specified with who. Being exclusive to her boyfriend made me come to the conclusion that it’s what she wanted but was too scared to say it.

She gets surprised when I hand her the gift bag and she is clueless about what it is. She asks and I told her it was for her anniversary with her boyfriend and to open it. I set it up in layers so it comes out in the order I want her to see. At the top of the bag was the lingerie, she loved it and said he would absolutely love it and couldn’t wait to model it for him. She immediately saw the printout for vacation and was ecstatic holding lingerie and vacation tickets. Then I hid the pregnancy tests under the gift paper so she didn’t see it but when she put the bag down and was going to hug me, she heard them all flop from one side to the other inside the bag. She went digging in the bag and pulled them out, held them up in the air and with a huge smile she shouted “omg babe are you serious??” And she ran to me and gave me the tightest hug I’ve gotten from her in a very long time.

After calming down she asked again, do these mean what I think they mean and with him? I said yes. We have been together for nearly a decade, I have not been inside you in years but still, we are not getting any younger and I know for the last year you have hinted wanting a baby. You have been with him almost 5 years, you both are committed to each other, your body is more his than mine- it’s only fair that you carry his child(ren) and I think there’s no better time than to start trying on your 5 year anniversary in a nice romantic place away from everything. If you agree, I suggest you call your gyno tomorrow and schedule an appointment to have your IUD removed before the trip.

Without hesitation she confirms that her and the boyfriend had been talking about getting her pregnant for over a year and it’s why she had been hinting it and waiting to see what I said as that was a huge step, let alone letting another man be the one to get the job done. I gave her my blessing and told her that I strategically bought the tickets for a date where she would be ovulating and that’s why I had been asking her those ovulation questions recently. Told her that I hoped that they were going to be very busy while away because I want to see her come back glowing and ready to take the test here with me.

She said she would call first thing in the morning to schedule the iud removal. She excitedly told me they already had discussed a boy and a girl name and she jokingly said that if everything went as expected, by this time next year you will be an uncle to a baby boy or girl- or both around this time in 2 years, she smiled and rubbed her belly as she walked away.

I told her that if the iud was removed well ahead of the trip, that they could start trying since they technically had 8 weeks before the trip but that it would be more romantic if it happened while making love in paradise. She made a devilish face and bit her lower lip while telling me that it would definitely be more romantic making love and getting pregnant under the moonlight on the sand but that she would prefer to return from the trip with a baby bump already starting to show. She then finalized it and said “yea, that’s what I’m gonna do. We are gonna try every single day after the iud is removed and every day of our vacation and I’m not gonna see you again until we return from our anniversary. Next time you see your wife, she won’t have this little flat belly anymore. I love you.”

And that’s the fantasy. Thoughts?

Luckyguy2019
Trainable

Unread post by Luckyguy2019 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:37 pm

My wife, her lover and I want/ wanted her to get pregnant by him. She did get pregnant, but had an abortion. She freaked at the idea that she wasn't sure who the father was. The month before she got pregnant she was very active. They like it when he gives her to his friends or his friends and him participate in group sex with her. That was rough.

My ex Brenda was bred by the art professor who she was nude modeling for. She miscarried at three months but it was wonderful watching her belly grow with his child. We knew it was his because she cut me off two months before and the last month moved in with him. I remember going to his house to bring her something the month she lived with him. She was nude the whole time and they were fucking everyday. I knew it, but to see her run down the stairs in the nude hit home and I was rock hard.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:28 pm

I was one of those that had the fantasy but didn’t really want it to actually happen. But risky behavior led to nature finding a way, and as a result we’re now raising twin boys. The bio father is about the best we could have hoped for, and we’re all doing well and happy, yet I still have a part of me that’s sad that those boys aren’t my blood. Don’t get me wrong, they’re my boys and I love them... but it’s still hard.