Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?

Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me.
37%
It is a fantasy my wife shares with me.
37%
The bull wants it to happen but we don´t
2%
No, We have never thought about it.
23%

Total votes: 483

The Owl
Player

Re: Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:06 pm

The peer-reviewed epidemiological research I have read uses blood types to infer paternity (a somewhat complex statistical inference) suggests that between 2 to 5 percent of all births in America have different paternity than the apparent father (i.e., husband, partner, etc.). This has been true for a very long time. Whether people are living a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle or not, female monogamy is simply not as universal as some "family values" would like the general population to believe.

magallag
Virgin

Unread post by magallag » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:47 am

My wife and I had already had two children prior to her taking a boyfriend when she was 34.

Her boyfriend turned out to be a long term relationship. We're going on 14 years, now. He has never been married, nor had children. The three of us have been keeping the arrangement a secret for all these years.

The idea of having his baby didn't come along until about year 10 when the three of us dabbled in this fantasy. By that time our children were teenagers. Still, the fantasy that he could fill her womb with a baby was intoxicating for all three of us......the ultimate cucking experience, I guess. (She sometimes urged him to put a baby in her while he was cumming. He became particularly potent as a bull in those moments. I felt particularly cucked listening to her say such words while watching him get eye-contact with her, clench his jaw, and enjoy his orgasm in her. For her, it was obvious she enjoyed the idea of having such a deep emotional connection with him....one expressed through showing him and me that she wanted to have his baby.)

In those "fantasy times," we often admitted that, had she cucked me about five or six years earlier than when she did, she would probably have been open to the idea of having a first child with me and a second child with him, which she and I would raise.....with his strong, "uncle-like" presence. (I would be listed as the father on the birth certificate.)

In retrospect, though, I think we all came to feel that it was a rather selfish fantasy. Throughout it all, my wife and I never really knew how long her boyfriend would stay with us. There was always that possibility that he would pick up roots and take off, leaving us to explain. He often talks of moving to Alaska where he has brothers and sisters. On top of that, there is no way of knowing how such an admission might wreak emotional havoc on our son/daughter.

Yes, it happens all the time. Accidents happen. But there's a difference between an accident and bringing a child into this world under false pretenses. Not sure that deliberately deceiving a child and young adult about such serious psychological matters is healthy. Part of the reason my wife cucked me with an older man is because she has "daddy issues." She admits as much. She wanted someone who reminded her of her father....strong, independent, and commanding....a man who takes control! (And she got what she wanted!) Imagine the "daddy issues" we'd be deliberately creating for our daughter...or son. It's not exactly the same, is it?

It would have made for a very awkward conversation at some point right around now to let our son/daughter know that "life happens, and mom and 'uncle Anthony' got together about eighteen years ago and made you." To be honest, we would probably continue to hide the arrangement by couching it in a context that would make it sound like a one-off experience.......perhaps a lapse of drunken judgement....an accident. (The deception continues?) And, of course, we would ALL wrap our arms around our child.....Let him/her know he/she is loved no matter what.

Would that be enough? Maybe........Maybe not!

The fantasy sort of faded early. Never came back. It's probably for the best.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:20 am

We are fine with her getting pregnant from a bull. She only has sex with guys we would be okay with. I had a vesectomy and reversal and so far haven't got her pregnant. So why not? Not much different than a doner.

Nosirrah

Unread post by Nosirrah » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 pm

I don't mean to poor water on anyone's bonfire here especially with some of the shite I post here, but what about the kids?

This is purely my opinion and I'm very sorry if it isn't popular but for fucks sake don't use kids as part of your fantasy.

Who's dad? And what does the kid call the other party? Uncle dad? Cucky daddy?

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:05 pm

This is a fantasy of mine for sure. My wife gave birth to two boys with me but always wanted a girl. I have told her I would be turned on if she tried for that daughter with her boyfriend but she is not up for the stresses of pregnancy (I think she might do it if she could avoid the nearly ten months of being uncomfortable during pregnancy). So, it is kinda hot that she wouldn’t object to the idea of having his child.

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:05 pm

This is a fantasy of mine for sure. My wife gave birth to two boys with me but always wanted a girl. I have told her I would be turned on if she tried for that daughter with her boyfriend but she is not up for the stresses of pregnancy (I think she might do it if she could avoid the nearly ten months of being uncomfortable during pregnancy). So, it is kinda hot that she wouldn’t object to the idea of having his child.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Nosirrah wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 pm
I don't mean to poor water on anyone's bonfire here especially with some of the shite I post here, but what about the kids?

This is purely my opinion and I'm very sorry if it isn't popular but for fucks sake don't use kids as part of your fantasy.

If we chose not to include the bull after she gets pregnant, what's the difference between this and artificial insemination? Yes the kids would be told at some point there was a donor, but I would be the father. For health issues we would try to keep track of the bull but that's an issue we with insemination as well.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:35 pm

Personally, I think that this fantasy when a cuckold gets horny and aroused by his wife getting pregnant by her bull is borderline pedophilia. I know that you do not like what I say or agree with that. But when it's results only from a kink .... well, then I have a hard time not seeing it in any other way.

In my opinion, the cuckolds who have this fantasy fit in perfectly: paraphilic disorder - eg. pedophilia

- "Anxiety or early emotional trauma interferes with normal psychosexual development." (i.e. Cuckold fantasy)

- "The standard pattern of arousal is replaced by another pattern, sometimes through early exposure to highly charged sexual experiences that reinforce the person’s experience of sexual pleasure." (i.e. (i.e. Cuckold/Pregnant fantasy)

- "The pattern of sexual arousal often acquires symbolic and conditioning elements (eg, a fetish symbolizes the object of arousal but may have been chosen because the fetish was accidentally associated with sexual curiosity, desire, and excitement)." (Pregnant fantasy)

https://www.merckmanuals.com/profession ... -disorders
Last edited by charingiscaring2020 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:37 pm

Nosirrah wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:15 pm

Totally agree!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:46 pm

our youngest is from my wife's then boyfriends

we're very very blessed and thankful to have him

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:02 pm

We have two kids, one is mine and the other is from her former boyfriend. Some people on here call it a fantasy but at least in our situation it didn’t feel like that. They were in love and she wanted another baby, so he wanted to give her to best gift a real lover can give his girlfriend. They chose each other not because of a fantasy but because of love and desire.

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:00 pm

It's not a fantasy kink, it's a decision by 3 consenting adults. If she gets pregnant that is fine with us and we would be happy. I will raise it as my own. Wow so many judgmental people.

takeoff
Virgin

Unread post by takeoff » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:51 pm

When we adopted the cuckold lifestyle, back in 2010, my wife was 40 and I was 41 year old. We already had a 12 y.o. daughter and we didn't want any other kids. If we had started as a cuckold couple ten years earlier I would be happy to see my wife impregnated by her bull at least once.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:59 am

The question is about: "Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?"
30% of have answer: "Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me."
The Owl wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:06 pm
The peer-reviewed epidemiological research I have read uses blood types to infer paternity (a somewhat complex statistical inference) suggests that between 2 to 5 percent of all births in America have different paternity than the apparent father (i.e., husband, partner, etc.). This has been true for a very long time. Whether people are living a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle or not, female monogamy is simply not as universal as some "family values" would like the general population to believe.
I still think having children because if a husband get excited and horny as part of hes cuckold fetish is a borderline case of pedophilia. And that it should not be mixed up with having children for other reasons such as: a manifestation of love between the wife and her lover/BF/bull, that the husband cant have children, by mistake in the LS or by infidelity, etc. These reasons are completely different things. And in my opinion, what you say The Owl is only a sad way to try to legitimize these pregnancy fantasies.

When a cuckold has this type of pregnant fantasy, the baby becomes an object due to the man's own sexual satisfaction. So even if these cuckold men don't fantasize about having sex with the child per se, the man becomes sexually aroused by the pregnancy and indirectly the child as a result. This is exactly why the child becomes an object for the man's sexual fantasies.
Last edited by charingiscaring2020 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:11 am

CuckIan wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:00 pm
It's not a fantasy kink, it's a decision by 3 consenting adults. If she gets pregnant that is fine with us and we would be happy. I will raise it as my own. Wow so many judgmental people.

I don't mean when it's in consent between 2 or 3 parties, or for a good/healthy reasons, or by accident. But that a cuckold gets hot and is a part of his own emotional sexual arousal is not any of those reasons. Then it is for the reasons I have argued about...borderline to pedophilia.

"Wow so many judgmental people." That comment is probably what a real pedophile would say. (I don't say that you are that)

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:42 am

charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:11 am
CuckIan wrote:

I don't mean when it's in consent between 2 or 3 parties, or for a good/healthy reasons, or by accident. But that a cuckold gets hot and is a part of his own emotional sexual arousal is not any of those reasons. Then it is for the reasons I have argued about...borderline to pedophilia.

"Wow so many judgmental people." That comment is probably what a real pedophile would say. (I don't say that you are that)
I wonder if you really read the article? Because you just took snap out of it but to make a case that is not in line with the article. The article doesn’t state that everybody who fits into those three characteristics is a pedophile. I get that you aren’t into it but accusing other people of pedophilia build on an article you clearly didn’t read very well is very poor judgement of your side.

I’m pretty sure that most of the men on here are no pedophiles so if you’re here just to offend other people maybe you should better leave this place. Or get a better education.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:08 am

mooncucky wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:42 am
CuckIan wrote:

I wonder if you really read the article? Because you just took snap out of it but to make a case that is not in line with the article. The article doesn’t state that everybody who fits into those three characteristics is a pedophile. I get that you aren’t into it but accusing other people of pedophilia build on an article you clearly didn’t read very well is very poor judgement of your side.

I’m pretty sure that most of the men on here are no pedophiles so if you’re here just to offend other people maybe you should better leave this place. Or get a better education.

I'm not after to offend people. However, I try to highlight an issue that I believe sometimes exists with this fantasy and I see a risk when this discussion tries to normalize this phenomenon as something completely "ordinary/hot".

Obviously, it's a sensitive topic for those who think it's hot. I can also understand why many in this forum don't share my perspective due to bias. However, I have never claimed that cuckolds who have this fantasy are pedophiles. Only that my opinion is that their fantasies are close to it.

If we think about it, in a general context, I believe many people think that there are obvious components of a darker/negative sexuality in the pregnant fantasies when they are like a sexual kink. And you may have a completely different opinion than me and that's all right with me. You might be offended, and I might be disgusted. That's life with different views and opinions in some subjects.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:10 am

mooncucky wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:42 am
CuckIan wrote:

I'm not after to offend people. However, I try to highlight an issue that I believe sometimes exists with this fantasy and I see a risk when this discussion tries to normalize this phenomenon as something completely "ordinary/hot".

Obviously, it's a sensitive topic for those who think it's hot. I can also understand why many in this forum don't share my perspective due to bias. However, I have never claimed that cuckolds who have this fantasy are pedophiles. Only that my opinion is that their fantasies are close to it.

If we think about it, in a general context, I believe many people think that there are obvious components of a darker/negative sexuality in the pregnant fantasies when they are like a sexual kink. And you may have a completely different opinion than me and that's all right with me. You might be offended, and I might be disgusted. That's life with different views and opinions in some subjects.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:18 am

Does not objecting to her wanting to get pregnant by someone else count as encouraging her to get pregnant?

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:54 am

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:10 am

I agree that people can have a different view and opinion. So I don't mind you thinking people who has this kind of fetish are disgusting or whatever. But incorrectly quoting an article and make a conclusion that is nowhere to be found in the article is not an opinion, it's rewriting the facts.

It's clear you find this borderline pedophilia and I can't stop you of believing that but say it as a personal believe and don't act as if it's based on that article because it's not in the article.

I'm not judging you on having an opinion, a lot of people disagree with this kink and I never judged them, but on wrongfully quoting the article.

And do you really think it's okay to say that people who have different kinks than you are sick?

And that's the last I said about it.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:15 am

mooncucky wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:54 am
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:10 am

I agree that people can have a different view and opinion. So I don't mind you thinking people who has this kind of fetish are disgusting or whatever. But incorrectly quoting an article and make a conclusion that is nowhere to be found in the article is not an opinion, it's rewriting the facts.

It's clear you find this borderline pedophilia and I can't stop you of believing that but say it as a personal believe and don't act as if it's based on that article because it's not in the article.

I'm not judging you on having an opinion, a lot of people disagree with this kink and I never judged them, but on wrongfully quoting the article.

And do you really think it's okay to say that people who have different kinks than you are sick?

And that's the last I said about it.
I totally agree about kinks when it comes to consent between adults, or if it only affects one self and no one else. Though there is a big "but".

This fantasy includes the creation of a new human being, a child, an innocent child. Therefore, its a completely different kink than if someone never has penetration sex, want to be left by his wife as a result of hes kink, etc.

If you can't see the distinction between those kinks from a kink which creates a new life. Well, then I don't really know what to say. So, yes, that's why I sound judgmental.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm

I'd like to thank Charingiscaring2020 for completely hijacking this thread in order to pass judgement on others.

May I suggest you start your own thread with the title: "Who here thinks pregnancy fantasy is akin to pedophilia?"...and go away from this one.

Troilus

gordonpritchard
Prepubescent

Unread post by gordonpritchard » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:59 am

I still think having children because if a husband get excited and horny as part of hes cuckold fetish is a borderline case of pedophilia. And that it should not be mixed up with having children for other reasons such as: a manifestation of love between the wife and her lover/BF/bull, that the husband cant have children, by mistake in the LS or by infidelity, etc. These reasons are completely different things. And in my opinion, what you say The Owl is only a sad way to try to legitimize these pregnancy fantasies.

When a cuckold has this type of pregnant fantasy, the baby becomes an object due to the man's own sexual satisfaction. So even if these cuckold men don't fantasize about having sex with the child per se, the man becomes sexually aroused by the pregnancy and indirectly the child as a result. This is exactly why the child becomes an object for the man's sexual fantasies.
It was pretty damn kinky when my wife (then girlfriend) were having unprotected sex. We had a child that wasn’t planned and was pretty much a direct result of us enjoying sex that risked pregnancy. I’m not sure what the difference between this and kinky cuckold sex is so it’s hard to me see the connection to pedophilia when getting pregnant is the biological reason we have sex.

I have ethical misgivings about a cuckold pregnancy but this one doesn’t make sense to me.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:42 pm

gordonpritchard wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:22 pm

It was pretty damn kinky when my wife (then girlfriend) were having unprotected sex. We had a child that wasn’t planned and was pretty much a direct result of us enjoying sex that risked pregnancy. I’m not sure what the difference between this and kinky cuckold sex is so it’s hard to me see the connection to pedophilia when getting pregnant is the biological reason we have sex.

I have ethical misgivings about a cuckold pregnancy but this one doesn’t make sense to me.
In the right context
The question is about: "Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?"
30% of have answer: "Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me."
The Owl wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:06 pm
The peer-reviewed epidemiological research [...] "family values" would like the general population to believe.

[...]
Getting pregnant by accident happens all the time in all different relationship combinations. I have never thought/said there was any connection to pedophilia in these scenarios.

The question are: "Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?"
Some have answer: "Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me."

I mean when a cuckold husband has that fantasy and not his wife and/or bull.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:14 am

never really considered it, but it would be the ultimate cuckolding..esp if its your buddy that knocks her up. great fantasy but the reality wouldn't be as fun..creates a whole new set of circumstances that last for life. If it had happened, fine, but looking back..altho the idea is pretty hot..glad it didn't