Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does the image of your wife impregnated by her bull make you hot?

Yes, it is a really turn on but just for me.
37%
It is a fantasy my wife shares with me.
37%
The bull wants it to happen but we don´t
2%
No, We have never thought about it.
23%

Total votes: 483

Northerner
Virgin

Re: Would you encourage your wife getting impregnated by her bull?

Unread post by Northerner » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:18 pm

I think every cuckold couple with a fertile female should discuss the possibility of pregnancy, birth control can fail. As far as intentional pregnancy, I think it's acceptable if all are on board. For the guy it's not much different from adopting. Friends of ours had four kids, then decided to adopt even though they could have baked more of their own.

After we had two of our own, the ex and I discussed this, and actually considered having several more, her being impregnated by a different guy each time. Just as well that we didn't go through with it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:23 am

She discussed this with her long term lover before he and I had a conversation about him wanting her to have his baby. When I agreed he informed me my wife was already on board and they had already decided his baby would have his last name and would sign the birth certificate together, him as the father and me as the husband. This way people would know he’s the father.

When I got home, my wife was at the counter with a calendar figure out a time line for her cycle. She also had her BC pills on the counter and told me since I agreed for her to have his baby I could get rid of her BC pills. When I put them in the disposal she said, I can’t have sex with her until she got pregnant with his baby.

I asked her about the name. She said because they were going to have a baby they both wanted the name to be his choice. They had picked his first name if the baby was a boy and a female version of his name either name along with his last name. He was as was divorced and did not have children with his wife and didn’t want to miss out having children. My wife told me he would be involved in raising their baby.

After several months she was not feeling good and her period was late, she sent me out to get an are you pregnant kit. She called her lover and to come over so she could tell him in person. She finally conceived his baby but unfortunately she had a miscarriage and lost the baby. The grief was unbearable for months.

Pauline

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:56 am

Me and my gf haven't done anything yet but are in the early stages. She thinks that cucking me could be fun and she has stated that she doesn't want to miss out while she is still young.

With that said, we both agreed that we don't want kids if they were mine however when I asked her what would happen if her ex got her pregnant, we are thinking he is going to be our first, she asked me what I would do. I told her that I would want to keep it and raise it. She actually agreed and said that something about having another man's child and no one knowing about it drives her crazy

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:50 pm

My wife and her lover approached me about her having his baby. We discussed it and I finally agreed for him to impregnate my wife with his baby. He wanted children from his first marriage and my wife finally decided she wanted to be a mommy.

I was shocked when they told me they had already decided on both a male name and a female name. The baby would have his name entirely and he would sign the birth certificate as the father.

Pauline

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:18 pm

No, we have never wanted Ann to become pregnant from any of her boyfriends. Hotwifing for us is an extra way for Ann to gain pleasure not to form a second loving relationship. We actually have a rule that if real feelings develop then that relationship has to end. There have been a couple of boyfriends over the years who have told Ann that they love her and she has ended it the next day (after giving them a farewell fucking). Ann never goes bareback with boyfriends and is on the pill. We go bareback in our swinger group as all of the guys in the group have had vasectomies and all of the women are on some form of contraception. If one of the ladies' boyfriends is invited to one of our parties he has to wear a condom.
I am happy for her boyfriends to fuck her as much as she wants with or without me but definitely no breeding of her.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:19 am

excitedPotential7 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:56 am
Me and my gf haven't done anything yet but are in the early stages. She thinks that cucking me could be fun and she has stated that she doesn't want to miss out while she is still young.

With that said, we both agreed that we don't want kids if they were mine however when I asked her what would happen if her ex got her pregnant, we are thinking he is going to be our first, she asked me what I would do. I told her that I would want to keep it and raise it. She actually agreed and said that something about having another man's child and no one knowing about it drives her crazy
Can you explain more about this comment you made? Why would you be OK with a child from her ex but not a child from you and your girlfriend? Also interesting that your gf wants to do this with her ex. Why is he her ex if she wants his baby? Just because the sex was good? I'm not criticizing at all. Just fascinated by your attitude on this. Would the ex know that he fathered a child if it happened?

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:01 am

I agree, that is important discussing risks - including the almost nonexistent chance to become pregnant while beeing on birth control.

However, regardless of our reaction should this unlikely accident occur, someone actively working into this direction would result in the end of the relationship. For this there is one simple reason: You do not play with lifes ! Neither the child ones nor ours. And while I might enjoy certain aspects of humiliation, there is a limit. And putting our relationship in danger over some dumb idea like this is another one.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:18 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:19 am
excitedPotential7 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:56 am

Can you explain more about this comment you made? Why would you be OK with a child from her ex but not a child from you and your girlfriend? Also interesting that your gf wants to do this with her ex. Why is he her ex if she wants his baby? Just because the sex was good? I'm not criticizing at all. Just fascinated by your attitude on this. Would the ex know that he fathered a child if it happened?
I would love for her to have a child with her ex because its a total loss of control, the humiliation, and the secretive nature of it all that drives me wild. I wouldn't want it to be my child because I wouldn't feel right. If its her ex's baby then I would raise it with love and care and that would make me feel like a true cuck. That's what I want to feel like (sadly as soon as I cum I regret everything lol)

As for your other questions, let me preface them by saying that the guy is not really her ex. i dont want to give away too many details because of the extreme taboo nature of their relationship. There was no way that she could ever start a relationship with him (she told me she never wanted to) because her family would absolutely not approve. She said that she would want his baby and not mine because it is extremely taboo and that is what turns her on. She told me because he was so good at sex, she (in her horniest) moments craves his "alpha genes". She told me that she would make it clear to her "ex" that he is the father but that we would raise it.

Fuhxd_Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fuhxd_Cuck » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:58 am

Interesting topic of conversation. My gf recently confessed she has a fetish for being bred and I would love to watch it happen. Issue is I don't think either of us want kids so I don't think it will ever happen.

CuckHubSub
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckHubSub » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:45 pm

We are having a baby right now and it is definitely mine, but we are agreed that if my wife has a second child I won’t be it’s biological father

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:11 pm

Fuhxd_Cuck wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:58 am
Interesting topic of conversation. My gf recently confessed she has a fetish for being bred and I would love to watch it happen. Issue is I don't think either of us want kids so I don't think it will ever happen.
Can you tell us more about your situation and your girlfriend´s fetish?
I would like to hear more about it.

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:21 am

I ticked 'no' but we have thought about it. My wife had an affair with her boss and became pregnant at a time when I wasn't allowed to have sex with her. Not having any children, we decided to keep the baby, but sadly she had a miscarriage.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:37 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:06 am
Never cared for it but ex and I agreed that if she accidentally got pregnant while playing, that we would both assume responsibility.

In 2011-12 she was in a monogamous long term relationship with my blessing, we didn’t have intercourse but definitely cuddled a lot and during one of our sessions she told me she wanted to have a baby with her bf. I didn’t say anything or oppose. I stayed quiet and began lovingly kissing her. From that day on, I’ve been more open minded to a possible pregnancy even if not accidental. Ideally I don’t want that due to all the headaches and complications it brings but the thought definitely turns me on.
3 years after this post and 12-13 years since that discussion.... I have to say, in the future I wouldn't encourage it but I likely wouldn't fight it or dismiss it if she expressed desire to have a child with a boyfriend.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:06 pm

cornudoyesposa27 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:05 am
I usually fantasize about seeing my wife getting pregnant from her lover. Actually, the guy asked her to have his baby, but she didn´t agree for different reason even though she confessed she would have liked it.
My wife's hysterectomy doesn't allow for pregnancy when other guys are fucking her. As a result, we have no biological children. But if that were not our situation, I would have no problem with another man impregnating her. I would raise the child as my own and be thankful to whoever planted the seed. Sounds as hot to me as would one of her relatives inside her pussy, but that hasn't happened either. She presently has two regular guys, one older and the other much younger than her age of36; she considers one of them to be her "father" and the other her "son," but that's just role-playing in her mind.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:07 pm

While the fantasy is intoxicating, the reality is that this world isn’t ready for open cuckoldry and women with multiple sexual partners (husbands?). I would be dubbed a loser. My wife would be dubbed a slut. And if she somehow managed to make it to full term and bare his child, there would ALWAYS be critical eyes cast upon the child…who nobody blames, but everybody remembers. Those labels would have ramifications far beyond what brought us to this lifestyle.

I think you have phrased it better than I every could; and I'll add this--------> Even though I've never been a parent, parenting is hard enough without a third person being involved, and even more importantly, what are you (possibly) doing to a child if he/she ever finds out that the person they have been calling "Dad" for years (if not decades) is suddenly revealed to NOT be their dad?

People talk about children being "resilient" and "adaptable" (especially children of divorce); but I've always seen that as an excuse for adults to use to mask their irresponsible behavior (and/or poor choices or bad decisions) when children are involved.

Labels indeed do have ramifications. Actions do have consequences. At least, IMHO, when children are involved, it's not about what you or your partner (or partners want), or how hot the fantasy is; it's what's best for that child.

I know it sounds like I'm being judgmental, but hey....I've wanted to be a Judge for a long time. (LMAO)

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:14 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:07 pm
While the fantasy is intoxicating, the reality is that this world isn’t ready for open cuckoldry and women with multiple sexual partners (husbands?). I would be dubbed a loser. My wife would be dubbed a slut. And if she somehow managed to make it to full term and bare his child, there would ALWAYS be critical eyes cast upon the child…who nobody blames, but everybody remembers. Those labels would have ramifications far beyond what brought us to this lifestyle.
Me being the father of a wonderful girl my wife conceived from her boss i wish that reality would be different and people would not react that way.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:35 am

Being impregnated by the bull makes both me and my girl crazy hot. She has taken the risk a few times during her fertile time but did not get preg.

Torgo138
Prepubescent

Unread post by Torgo138 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:28 am

It's a hot fantasy for us but that is all. She lets her bull cum inside her every time but her tubes are tied.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:21 pm

My wife is pregnant and they are excited to say the least.
Her mother is happy I’m not the father.

sissy pauline