Another man's cum.. a poll for straight guys only.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Your thoughts about your wife's bull's cum.

1. I have kissed my wife soon after a guy has came in her mouth.
13%
2. I have not kissed my wife soon after a guy has came in her mouth, but would consider doing it.
7%
3. I have fucked my wife's pussy after another man has came in her.
18%
4. I have neve fucked my wife's pussy after another man has came in her, but I would like to.
5%
5. I have cleaned another man's cum out of my wife's pussy with my mouth.
15%
6. I have never cleaned another man's cum out of my wife's pussy with my mouth but I would do so.
6%
7. I have used another man's cum as lube for my dick when I jerked off.
3%
8. I have never used another man's cum as lube for my dick when I jerked off but I would consider doing so.
7%
9. My wife's bull has came on my body after he fucked my wife or after she gave him head.
3%
10. My wife's bull has never came on my body after he had sex with my wife but I think I would like him to.
6%
11. My wife has transferred her bull's cum into my mouth while kissing me after he he came in her mouth.
6%
12. My wife is never transferred her bull's cum into my mouth from hers but I think I would like her to.
6%
13. I don't care if his cum got on me, but I don't want it in me.
3%
14. I don't want is cum on me or in me.
1%

Total votes: 1810

jagman1957
Experienced

Another man's cum.. a poll for straight guys only.

Unread post by jagman1957 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:11 am

If you have done any of these, and you are straight, please share either the first time, or the most interesting time it happened.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

Rhino444
Trainable

Re: Another man's cum.. a poll for straight guys only.

Unread post by Rhino444 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:43 am

I went with all the wannabe options. Sloppy seconds with another man's cum as lube is one of my ultimate fantasies. I've tasted my own cum in a post blowjob kiss before, so I'd be okay letting her share another man's spunk in my mouth, especially if I just got to watch her give head to someone else.

And creampie cleanup... yes. Totally.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:15 am

Sloppy seconds and creampies appear to be the most popular.

quint102
Experienced

Unread post by quint102 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:31 am

I have cleaned her creampie with my tongue with two different men now of the 15 that she has cuckolded me with. While licking her pussy on those occasions I would finger it too, go deep, and pull out the remnant of each of their semen mixed with her juices and lick it off of my fingers. I kissed her after one of them came deep in her throat. There was a strong taste of his cock and cum in her mouth then, but not a lot of cum still really there as she swallowed most of it.

My goals are to one day lick cum directly off of her face after one of her lovers has given her a facial, kiss her right after she has taken one of their loads in her mouth but before she swallows it so there is a lot there, and to lick one of her lover's sperm off of her chest after he has come on her tits. I will of course lick her creampie any and every time she lets one of them come inside her.

Althapoly
Virgin

Unread post by Althapoly » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:51 pm

I would rather it go in her first, but if once in a while he wants to pull out and drop his load in my mouth, I’m down.

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:08 pm

The first time I did something in this area was after my friend had cum all over my wife’s face as I was fucking her. My friend got up to go to the bathroom and as I was looking down at her with all that cum on her face and I just had an uncontrollable urge to lick some of his cum off her face. It turned both of us on so much more than we already were, instantly. I didn’t want him to see so I stopped. But my wife and I talked as soon as we got home and decide we wanted to do more of that. Eventually we told him, he loved it, and it went from there. By the third time I had licked his cum off her face or out of her pussy we were all hooked, and that night I ended up submitting to him and sucking his cock. He became our first couple dom.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:30 am

Only once did I have the overwhelming urge to fuck my wife after she returned home from one of her hot dates with her younger lover, Jim. Usually she would saunter in with a big smile on her beautiful face about 3 in the morning, well fucked and satisfied. She would undress and crawl into bed with me, reach for the bottle of baby oil on the nightstand, and start anointing my cock. After stroking me to glistening hardness, I would break the tension by asking her how her night went. Her seductive eyes would stare into mine and she would begin to give me a real live fantasy story of her time with her lover. She would talk and stroke me while I got closer and closer to the edge. After holding off as long as possible, she would either jerk me off or take me in her mouth until I came.
But, just this one particular Friday night as she recounted her experience du jour, I told her I wanted to fuck her. She asked if I was sure as Jim had cum inside of her several times. I didn't care, I just had to be inside of her. As I slid in, I was struck by how slippery she was and how loose her vaginal walls felt as compared to her usual lovely enveloping of my penis. She even teased me when she asked if she felt nice and tight. We laughed as I came hard inside her silky pussy. Little did I know just how big Jim was.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:38 am

I sometimes clean his cock with my mouth when he's cum in my wife

Cuckstarter
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckstarter » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:43 am

I was always used to giving my wife oral. The surprise came when she tried to stop me. Then I tasted the difference. It made me even more hard and I just had to continue.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:07 am

My wife, then my fiancé', and i spent a summer wit a bull. Mostly i watched him fuck her but more than once that summer, i did it all. He was especially turned on by holding my head between her legs as i ate his cum from her pussy. I also confess that twice i sucked his cock as he ate her pussy and once when she wasn't there i sucked him off.
Twenty years later i am shocked i actually did that all. Know i dont regret any of it.

frankie

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:54 am

I have cleaned pretty much every load of cum that has been deposited in my wife's pussy since we were married, mine included! She made the rule that I had to clean up after myself whenever I 'dirtied' her pussy just shortly after we were married. When she started cuckolding me that also carried over to whenever other men dirtied her pussy too. I have kissed my wife many times after another guy came in her mouth but it wasn't until just a few years ago that she actually pushed another guy's cum in my mouth after giving him a blow job. I didn't like it at first but now I enjoy it. If her bull cums anywhere on her body I am expected to lick it up, just like cleaning her pussy!

Back before she locked me in chastity I got to fuck her after she had sex with another guy but that stopped once she locked me. I am no longer allowed 'reclaiming' sex.

Up to this point none of her bulls have ever cum on me but she recently saw a picture of a bull cumming on the cuckold's caged penis and found it very erotic! She said the humiliation factor was a huge turn on and she wants it done to me so I'm sure that will be happening soon! What Mistress wants Mistress gets! :whip:

Niceguysj99
Experienced

Unread post by Niceguysj99 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:22 am

I have kissed my wife after her lover came in her mouth. I have had sloppy seconds. I really got off watching her lover come in her or on her. Incidental transfer of his cum to me is not a problem, but I don’t get turned on by it.
Our History Part 1. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=56964
Our History Part 2. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57027

dacal
Virgin

Unread post by dacal » Mon May 04, 2020 3:24 pm

if she kisses me for a long time after she's been away for few hours,it meant that she's swallowed someone's cum

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue May 05, 2020 8:58 am

I have tried most of the things I want to try, but my two big go-to fantasies are still: 1 fucking with her on top with our heads at the edge of the bed, as she sucks his cock... She tries to swallow his huge load, but much of it drips down onto my lips, and then she kisses me. 2) fuck licking her clit to start her orgasm... Then as he starts to cum, I suck his balls while he fills her... Then I clean them both in that position. I guess I actually have three go-to fantasies... I also want him to get to the edge in her pussy and then cum in my mouth...

PeterDonna

Unread post by PeterDonna » Tue May 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Hey, Peter and Donna here.

We want Peter to give a blow job. I would be there to teach him and support him. Both of us want Pete to feel what it's like to deep throat a large penis. Over 8 inches. We both want Peter to know what a cum shot feels like in his mouth and how to swallow it properly.

Peter and Donna

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed May 06, 2020 3:34 am

PeterDonna wrote:
We both want Peter to know what a cum shot feels like in his mouth and how to swallow it properly.
LadyD's dream.
She liked me being bi and I was but this stayed a her unfulfilled dream.
However, she often swapped a lover's cum into my mouth and a few times she kept my mouth closed.
Without words I knew what to do: to swallow. And then she would smile at me.

Bed talks however:
"Then you have to keep his cum into your mouth, to accustom to its taste, thinking about what the content is, who is in charge. Only when I say -swallow- you are allowed to but not before you let me see that didn't swallow it slyly. This period can last a minute, five minutes but also half an hour. Will you do this for me? Wrong question, because you will do everything for me. Everything, isn't it?"

Dinoo

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Wed May 06, 2020 7:24 am

I’m a wannabe, so haven’t had the chance, but I 1000 percent know I WOULD lick his cum (and would absolutely love it, and passionately do it) from anywhere. I would also submit to anything they demanded or wanted....suck his cock, me in chastity (for as long as she wants and preferably pusslyfree as long as she has a lover) .....:ANYTHING, ANYTIME

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Thu May 07, 2020 12:46 pm

I've done lots of these, but mostly with girlfriends. My wife has never been into playing with cum, mine or anybody else's.

One of the best experiences was when my girlfriend and I got to talking about eating cum, and I volunteered that I liked to do cleanup on ladies who were very recently fucked. The very nest morning, she shows up at my apartment, comes into my bedroom, walks over to my bed, and swings her right leg over me and proceeds to plant her bare pussy right on my mouth. I start licking, and she says, "How's it taste?" I managed to get "Whose is it?" out without breaking contact with her, and her answer was "It's Jerry's." Jerry was her soon to be ex-husband, and she stopped in for a quickie so she could feed me breakfast, dessert first.

I had another experience with a girl I picked up at a nightclub. We started talking and within just a few minutes, we headed out to my van in the parking lot. We were all over each other and both nude really fast, getting into a 69 position immediately. As soon as I tasted her pussy, I knew she'd just been fucked. I didn't say anything and just kept on eating her until she had about 6 or 7 orgasms. She was getting off fast enough that she pretty much forgot about sucking me. After we finished up, I started with round about questions, and it turned out she was married and had been fighting with her husband, and she was out for revenge sex. They had sex and then got into a fight or argument, and I was her first conquest for the night.

The last time I had contact with another man's cum was when I was out with some friends and we had gone into some different nightclubs. My friend Jim had managed to pick up a little blonde girl who was very cute, and I was amazed he didn't scare her away. Together, they were terribly mismatched, but I figured OK, whatever. I left and stopped at another bar for a few minutes, and then headed back to our hotel by myself. My room overlooked the parking lot and down below me, I saw the blonde that Jim had taken off with, and she wasn't able to unlock the door to her car. I went down and offered to help, and she remembered me from the bar where Jim picked her up. It turned out her key and the tumblers were worn out, and with some jiggling I managed to get it open. The she asked if she could use my bathroom before she drove home, and I said sure, come on up. When she came out, she said thanks and gave me a hug, which led to a kiss, and in a few minutes we were ripping our clothes off. I went down on her as soon as I could, while she began working on my cock, and as you might be thinking, surprise! I found her pussy full of cum, my friend Jim's cum as a matter of fact. I went ahead and ate her for a while and then we fucked for a bit before she said she needed to go home. She admitted it was Jim's cum and she apparently wasn't too impressed with him, so she made an early exit. I was very happy to have helped her out and even happier to do cleanup on her. She never made any mention about just having had sex until I asked her whose cum it was.

ZackStag
Prepubescent

Unread post by ZackStag » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:26 pm

I've done these. Honestly, I was hesitant at first but I started to eating her out after other men creampied her about 3 years into our marriage. I remember being extremely reluctant at first, but now that I'm used to it, it's actually a very romantic way of taking back or reclaiming my wife. I've done it probably a few dozen times now.

ste020666
Prepubescent

Unread post by ste020666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:06 am

I have fucked her right after but she always used condoms

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:24 am

We just haven't had enough time to try any of those things yet. And I say yet because I'm open to many of them

thecountof9
Prepubescent

Unread post by thecountof9 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:52 am

My wife and I invited her bf to a hotel room and I was to stay on the other bed for the night unless called over. I watched as he came in her while standing at the foot of the bed with her on her back in front of him, legs wide. He then called me over to clean her. It was my first cream pie and I didn't get too far into it when she told me to slide my cock inside her. I was allowed to have a few pumps but then she told me to stop and go back to the other bed for the night. She said no cleaning your cock or rubbing it, I want his cum on your cock while you sleep and he fills me all night. I woke to her moans later and watched quietly while he had her again with a sheet over them. He had her again in the morning and again, I had to coat my cock before going out. We went to breakfast and drove home with his clear mark of ownership on/in both of us.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:55 am

thecountof9 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:52 am
My wife and I invited her bf to a hotel room and I was to stay on the other bed for the night unless called over. I watched as he came in her while standing at the foot of the bed with her on her back in front of him, legs wide. He then called me over to clean her. It was my first cream pie and I didn't get too far into it when she told me to slide my cock inside her. I was allowed to have a few pumps but then she told me to stop and go back to the other bed for the night. She said no cleaning your cock or rubbing it, I want his cum on your cock while you sleep and he fills me all night. I woke to her moans later and watched quietly while he had her again with a sheet over them. He had her again in the morning and again, I had to coat my cock before going out. We went to breakfast and drove home with his clear mark of ownership on/in both of us.
wow!! that sounds SO hot!!! :whip:

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:24 pm

i´m one of this husbands who has no business with another man´s cum.

but i fully understand the dynamic of things like that. it is a main part in cuckold life. cum symplizes the total claiming of a wife. especially in the fertile time and when it comes to the wife´s eggs waiting for it.
believe, i know what i´m speaking of.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:33 am

I haven’t experienced any of these, but though I have no interest or inclination toward any of this outside of a cuckolding threesome, with the exception of her bull cumming on me, they all sound irresistibly hot to me.