Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you know of anyone in your family who shares the cuckold/hotwife fetish?

Yes, someone in my family is involved in the fetish
28%
No
50%
Possibly/suspect, but not confirmed
22%
They share the fetish but haven't been cucked yet
1%

Total votes: 123

manotick
Trainable

Re: Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

Unread post by manotick » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:43 am

My parents were in the cuckold lifestyle. I knew from when I was about 10 years old that my mom was having men over regularly and having sex with them. We had a spare bedroom in the basement and she would take them there, usually when my dad was at work. I would stand up stairs near a heating duct and I could hear them talking and making the noises of sex. From hindsight see seemed to have one regular guy (a close friend of the family) and occasional other men who were friends or were from our church. Once I came home from school early unexpectedly when I was around 14 and there were two cars in the driveway. In the house I could hear them clearly and this time they were in my parents' bedroom and the door was open. I crept down the hall and got a view where they couldn't see me. My mom's bum was in the air and she was sucking her regular guy and another guy I didn't know had a big cock pounding her and she was squealing....my first view of a threesome....AWESOME!!

I was close to my mom and never had bad feelings for her. My dad was small and by his mid 40s had ED...and she was very sexual, always flirting with men whenever we went to parties...the belle of the ball so to speak...men loved her....and so cuckolding was a natural for them and I was happy. I don't know what my dad thought as he was on the shy side and never mentioned it.

But I knew by my late teens that I would want my wife to cuckold me and i would be very happy in the marriage. Luckily it turned out my wife had the same ideas.

So...like father like Son

jratt85
Player

Re: Like Father like Son (know of anyone in your family involved in the cuckolding)

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:52 pm

Unfortunately I know for sure that my father is a wannabe cuckold that wears women's panties exclusively.. I've known the panty part for 21 years now.. not something you should ever figure out early in your teens. I know all my interests in cuckolding are his fault because he always had Penthouse Letters that almost solely focussed on cuckolding and that's what I was reading in me teens. I blame him for warping my fragile little mind.

From what I gather his girlfriend in high school was quite the little slut that was fucking anyone and everyone so I wouldn't be surprised if that's where his interest came from.. hell she might've been actively cuckolding him for all I know.

I guess that's one major plus of being autistic and a Libra-Scorpio cusper.. I'm able to look at things like this very logically and not be TOO grossed out by it. It just is what it is.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:20 am

My mom started cheating on my dad when I was about five years old. I knew she was sleeping in the bed room with another guy but obviously did not know exactly what was going on. I learned it later that one time my dad went over to get us kids and my mom's lover broke my dad's ribs. They separated after that but he took her back she left him a couple more times was before they finally split up. I really don't think Dad got off on it but he certainly accepted the fact that she'd fucked around.
My son's wife had at least one lover while they were married. It wasn't until after she got knocked up that she asked for a divorce. My son has brought the topic of swinging and cuckling a couple of times. But I really didn't go down that path with him. My wife had a couple of dildos and a cock cage that we can never really get to fit my little dicklet. You know kids get into closets so I don't know if he ever found the cage or the dildos. If you'd found the cock cage he would know for sure that I'm smaller than average.
So yeah there's three generations... Actually I learned recently that my grandmother lost a baby just after she married her second husband. she didn't divorce Grandpa until about
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:41 am

my parents were active when I was growing up, the first time I came home and saw Mom with one of her "special friends" and Dad was watching I did a triple take

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:09 pm

When i was in college came back one day to find my dad orally servicing my mother's lover. several years later I find myself
servicing my wife's bull who is one of my former teachers.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:10 pm

When i was in college came back one day to find my dad orally servicing my mother's lover. several years later I find myself

Chrome-chains
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Chrome-chains » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 pm

Yupyup wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 am
I was about 18 and walked in the house after getting off work early and dad was sitting on one chair jerking while mom was riding their friends dick on the recliner.

Dad and I talked about it. He said he enjoyed seeing mom with other men. And she did the same. Watched dad with other women.

About a year later my gf at and I would joke about her and my dad. We caught him starring at her tits many times.
She walked in on him in the shower more than one time and when we were playing a little extra kinky she would comment on his dick.
We were roll playing on day and fucking in my parents room. I had put some whipped cream on her nipple and pussy and was licking if off. I ran out of whipped cream went to get more and dad came home. Went to his room where my gf is still naked on his bed. I came back and was shocked. So I joked, I asked if he wanted a taste.
He replied that mom would kill him, not with a no.
So my gf says to him, we won’t tell.
Well they had sex and I understood why dad liked it. I jerked off, and she jerked me off while they had sex.
They loved it, I loved it! When they were done my gf told me she felt kind of dirty and told me I had to fuck her again. I didn’t realize until we started that she blew in her.
Well that started it for me.

It feels so good to be second.
We called a could of her ex’s over the next year to play with her.

I’m pretty sure my sis and her hubby are as well. I’ve seen his cock. It’s tiny. And I’ve been told by a couple buddy’s that they fucked my sis while her husband watched.
WOW . What a story!!!
Tall leggy slutwife looking for Dominant, imaginative, professional men. Please be well groomed and at least 6 inches in length.

You can't turn a bad girl good...but when a good girl goes bad...she's gone forever (Jay Z)

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:40 am

My sister-in-law has fucked other men. Pretty sure her hubby doesn't know.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:10 pm
I started sucking my wife's guys..............starting with the second man she fucked.