Poll: For the Bulls what do you like having the cuck do?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For fellow Bulls: Which of the following do you enjoy making/having the cuck do?

Watch (to be honest if you don't enjoy at least this I wouldn't consider you a real Bull lol)
12%
Take your cock out
7%
Stroke your cock
7%
Guide your cock into his wife
15%
Suck/Lick your cock/balls while fucking his wife
12%
Suck/Lick your cock/balls in the open
9%
Suck/Lick your cock/balls when it's just you two alone
5%
Eat your cream pie
17%
Swallow your cum directly from your cock.
10%
Fuck the cuck
6%

Total votes: 639

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: Poll: For the Bulls what do you like having the cuck do?

Unread post by hubudig2 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:25 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:54 am
My question though, does it really require to have the cuckold who just happens to be another man, suck a bulls dick or take the bull anally to establish submission? The fact is that it establishes the bull is turned on by man on man sexual activities, if we're looking at it technically lol
It's an interesting debate, even one that I have with myself sometimes lol.
Personally I wouldn't fuck another guy in any situation but I don't know how much of that comes down to my aversion to anal.
Sucking a dick, as you say, isn't a requirement to show dominance or submission.
As I've said, It's not something I'd enjoy as a sexual act in itself but can you think of anything as submissive or humiliating as that?
I guess it's a rhetorical question, everyone's different and has different takes on what is hot for them.
I'm just saying I can understand how 2 straight guys can participate in a sexual act in this situation and enjoy it for other reasons where they otherwise wouldn't enjoy it if it were a different situation, 1 on 1 for example.
As with anything sexual, you find out what turn-ons and turn-offs you have in common and work with that.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:40 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:18 pm
Didn't expect all these bulls to have such desires for man on man sexual contact... Not to sound homophobic but jeez it's really becoming normal, even with these so called 'manlier' dominant super masculine men.

Whatever floats everyone's boat though, but I just want them to fuck my woman, not come in trying to fuck me too lmao...

Oh well, who am I to judge...here i am just wanting my woman fucked by others and I'm talking about bisexual/gay bulls 😂
I define myself as a 99% hetero because, just like many other Bulls, I get a kick by using the cuck mouth and hands.
What excites me is not how the cuck suck my cock clean or help me fuck his wife but rather the idea of using him for my pleasure and the pleasure of his wife and now my slut.
It's entirely a "mental" pleasure but it excites me more than a well done blowjob so he doesn't need to suck me as well as his wife but he must do it when I tell him to and always submit to my requests, whether in the bedroom or outside.
Having him pay for our lunches or driving me/us around are other examples: it's not a matter of saving money but rather the great pleasure of telling the waiter/cashier that he, the hubby, will pay for us all while I am hugging or holding hands with his wife.
I tend to prefer to have the cuck sit in front of a wall or just outside the room and listen to me playing with his wife but sometimes he is allowed inside.
Do prefer to have the wife assist me in using her cuck but it's ok if she does nothing.
All my interactions with the cuck are aimed to putting him in his place which is what they enjoy the most; it's a win win situation that makes me prefer meeting cuck couples to single hotwives.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:27 am

Wow.. ok lol

Our definitions of straight are VERY different! I will attempt to dissect your response...please be aware of what you are saying, how contradictory it sounds, and what it looks like to someone who is actually 100% straight despite being into the cuck lifestyle.

None of this shit would slide if any of her lovers ever attempted this crap on me other than some busted lips and black eyes lol

Alright here goes and please know that I am not attacking you nor your sexual preference and I am merely trying to understand your definition which is different than mine.

I define myself as a 99% hetero because, just like many other Bulls, I get a kick by using the cuck mouth and hands.

So, let me make sure that I understand.... you define yourself as 99% straight but you get a kick out of being in charge of a homosexual experience? "Homo" referring to same sex, the opposite of a hetero (straight) sexual act. I am not sure I follow...

What excites me is not how the cuck suck my cock clean or help me fuck his wife but rather the idea of using him for my pleasure and the pleasure of his wife and now my slut.

So you aren't turned on by him being a man who is performing the physical sexual act on you but you are turned on mentally by you having him perform a homosexual act on your command?

How do you even get an erection with a man? getting an erection for a man says you are turned on to perform a man on man act with him. Quite questionable in my book.

Many would argue that this would actually make you gay, if you are the one initiating and wanting it, even for the "control" aspect of it.

It's entirely a "mental" pleasure but it excites me more than a well done blowjob so he doesn't need to suck me as well as his wife but he must do it when I tell him to and always submit to my requests, whether in the bedroom or outside.

Again, if telling a man to perform a sexual act turns you on, regardless if it's for physical pleasure or the control/dominance "mental" aspect of it... That is far from the definition of "straight". If a homosexual act is involved, it's not straight. Lol

Having him pay for our lunches or driving me/us around are other examples: it's not a matter of saving money but rather the great pleasure of telling the waiter/cashier that he, the hubby, will pay for us all while I am hugging or holding hands with his wife.

These are all examples of control/domination, the previous ones are examples of homosexual activity and behavior.

I tend to prefer to have the cuck sit in front of a wall or just outside the room and listen to me playing with his wife but sometimes he is allowed inside.

That sounds like a traditional cuckold scene, nothing out of the norm as most cuckolds like to watch and or listen from nearby.

Do prefer to have the wife assist me in using her cuck but it's ok if she does nothing.

I won't judge either one of the wife or lover for that if that is what you both like. Different strokes for different folks, just don't call it "straight"

All my interactions with the cuck are aimed to putting him in his place which is what they enjoy the most; it's a win win situation that makes me prefer meeting cuck couples to single hotwives.

At the end of the day everything is just a label. My point is that a lot of people mislabel and call things something they're not. Whatever your reason is for desiring and performing homosexual acts, it doesn't matter and you don't own anyone an explanation. Perhaps you are just a "99% straight" man who gets a "kick" out of homosexual acts lol. No judgement here, just call things what they are.

Hung4u
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hung4u » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:17 pm

I'm bi top bull , I prefer cuck be bi bottom