Favourite place to watch her get fucked

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Where's your favourite place to watch your wife get fucked?

Your home. Marital bed.
60%
His place.
5%
Outside. Park, toilets, alley etc.
4%
Hotel or motel.
29%
Car.
2%

Total votes: 334

JMarsh
Prepubescent

Favourite place to watch her get fucked

Unread post by JMarsh » Sat May 04, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi all,
One for the hubbies. Whats your fav place to watch your wife get a good seeing too? I think home meets will probably be most popular but be interesting to see.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Re: Favourite place to watch her get fucked

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun May 05, 2019 3:06 am

We always use our home, our bed.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Sun May 05, 2019 3:20 am

Her younger lover spends week ends at our home. They fuck in our marital bed. She makes me watch everytime.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Sun May 05, 2019 4:14 am

When I've watched at home it has always been in the living room. In our bed, I've participated, which is also fun. I dunno, I picked hotel because hotels always seem to add a bit to the fun.

JMarsh
Prepubescent

Unread post by JMarsh » Sun May 05, 2019 7:09 am

I'd go with marital bed too. Most of our meets are at his place however due to family requirements. There is something slutty about a dirty hotel meet though.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun May 05, 2019 7:54 am

These days always our place. It’s safer, usually cleaner, she is more comfortable here and I don’t blame her.

She had one hot experience I always jack off to where she and her best friend went on a double date with two room mates and they both went back to these guys’ place and got fucked.

We have also hosted the bull to whom we are closest at our cottage a couple hours out of town.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon May 06, 2019 7:22 am

I've watched my wife have sex with many men, in hotels, at a swingers club, in an adult bookstore in the video booths but the hottest by far was in our bed! She also feels that way. She is very careful about how much she lets another man into our lives but she has fucked two different men in our bed and loves doing it. She fucks an ex-boyfriend that comes to visit once or twice a year, but has only fucked him in our guest room. She recently talked to him on the phone and then had me put a twin bed in the corner of our room. She told me "That is where you will be sleeping from now on whenever my ex comes to visit, he will be sleeping with me in our bed but I want you there to watch every time we fuck!"

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm

I was about to say "on her back" until I saw it was a poll.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:37 pm

I prefer to see my wife fucking her lover in my bed as an act of humiliation to me, I also like outdoors but in the UK this isn't possible as everywhere you go someone walks by.

We go abroad a lot to a country where her lover lives it is much, much easier to find an outdoor location and warmer too! I have found it gives her a major turn on and she is prepared to take too many risks following his instructions. It does give me a major kink but makes me very nervous but provides me with an increased variety of photographic locations.

One of the riskiest to date was us walking on a beach I returned to the car and when I returned I saw a couple of hundred metres away she was now tied and completely naked on the open beach so anyway else who arrived at the car park would see too that did make me very nervous over time I watched as he fucked her then made her give him a BJ all in the open and whilst she only wore her boots!

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue May 07, 2019 6:00 am

I’ve watched in all these places except a car, but by far my favourite is in our bed. There’s no element of humiliation in it for me, it just seems more erotic, a bit like her wearing her wedding rings. It also means that I can enjoy her sooner and with all his sperm still inside her. Ann likes our bed because she doesn’t have to get dressed and come home after they’ve made love.

The risk of being caught fucking outside is also scarily exciting.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Tue May 07, 2019 7:01 am

I'll go for any of those as long as she enjoys it and tells me about it. She has been at guys' places, our home and in a van. I haven't watched all of them but hear about it later.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 am

Actually, anywhere he can get her panties off is good for me.

robandkate
Virgin

Unread post by robandkate » Tue May 07, 2019 8:27 am

There is something really hot about other guys fucking my wife in our bed. Even when I am not there to watch, or when she is fucking some guy I don't even know, I like knowing that they are fucking her in our bed.

My wife dated the guy who is now her boss before he hired her to work for his company. Yes, he hired his girlfriend. They always fucked in our bed during the day while I was at work. Once he hired Kate we got introduced. I loved meeting a guy who had been fucking my wife for a few years.

Now that Kate works during the day they have their dates in the evenings at our house. I think it is funny that now that her boss is fucking my wife when I am home, he is uncomfortable fucking her in our bed. They have their dates now in our guest room. I don't really care as long as he keeps fucking her. She loves his big cock.
Feel free to email me at robandkate@hotmail.com

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 07, 2019 8:44 am

rockynook
Her younger lover spends week ends at our home. They fuck in our marital bed. She makes me watch everytime.
desertsub » Mon May 06, 2019 10:22 am
I've watched my wife have sex with many men, in hotels, at a swingers club, in an adult bookstore in the video booths but the hottest by far was in our bed! She also feels that way. She is very careful about how much she lets another man into our lives but she has fucked two different men in our bed and loves doing it. She fucks an ex-boyfriend that comes to visit once or twice a year, but has only fucked him in our guest room. She recently talked to him on the phone and then had me put a twin bed in the corner of our room. She told me "That is where you will be sleeping from now on whenever my ex comes to visit, he will be sleeping with me in our bed but I want you there to watch every time we fuck!"
My wife gets off on showing me what BBC does to her. She insists that I be in the room and on the bed watching him fuck her with his big black cock. She will ask me if I can "See what that black cock is doing to her cunt" and asks me if that turns me on. Like she doesn't know what it does to me. She loves to tell me how much better her fucks her than I can and how his cock is SOOOO much bigger than mine. Cuck heaven!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:57 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 am
Actually, anywhere he can get her panties off is good for me.
I like this answer but my favourite location is in our marital bed. Fortunately that is where it mostly happens. :up: :D :whip:

AVF44
Prepubescent

Unread post by AVF44 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:06 am

I was once told you are not a proper cuck until the act takes place in the marital bedroom. I agree with that. I now spend weekends in a single bed in an adjoining bedroom(a converted former utility room).

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed May 08, 2019 8:30 am

To hear him taking her in our bed, while I linger down the hall, hoping at some point i will be called in to do clean up
is so intense. To hear him call out my name and without telling me i go to the bed and first lick his cock clean then
crawl between her legs and lick every drop of his seed from her.

frankie

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat May 11, 2019 11:34 am

I didn't select any of the poll items. If I had to pick one favorite venue, it would be the bathroom of our "playroom." We have a second master suite that we've remodeled, including the bathroom, as our playroom.

We paid extra attention to the fit and finish of that bathroom, specifically designed for sex. It includes a walk-in shower with various rain-shower heads, hand-held sprayers, and a bench at one end. There's a bidet, and room for a massage table.

I love watching KK having wet, oily, crazy wild sex in that bathroom. My wife enjoys water-sports, as giver, and the shower has seen some intensely hot fucking, pissing action, and erotic, sensual wet sex since we did the remodel.

My second favorite venue is a condo-style, extended stay hotel we use in one of the cities we frequently travel to. They have a two-bedroom suite, with an upstairs bedroom, balcony, and loft that is open down to the first floor. I can watch discretely from there, with a view into the living/sitting area. The downstairs bedroom is also ideal for watching - one wall is mirrored closet doors, and the rooms have a glass patio door that opens out onto a private patio. I can sit outside, stroke, and watch through the patio door, and enjoy not only the direct view, but the view in the mirrored doors.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat May 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Can't answer because there's no option for "Anywhere"

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:14 am

it is a beautiful thing to see her fucked any where it happens but in what used to be our bed is best just most convenient. the Master bedroom is not our bedroom anymore I just always refer to it as their bedroom and their bed. it has been a while since it was ours. being in her bedroom is not a familiar place to me anymore. I mean the memories for me are of her and her lovers in that space. unless cleaning the house or having been invited in there it is hers or their space.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 am

atlsub292 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:14 am
it is a beautiful thing to see her fucked any where it happens but in what used to be our bed is best just most convenient. the Master bedroom is not our bedroom anymore I just always refer to it as their bedroom and their bed. it has been a while since it was ours. being in her bedroom is not a familiar place to me anymore. I mean the memories for me are of her and her lovers in that space. unless cleaning the house or having been invited in there it is hers or their space.
I was told to move out and use the guest room 30 days ago as I am not longer the man in her life. It took some getting used to the idea but I am slowly get used to idea. When I asked her why, she told me girl friends don't sleep with each other especially now that I am her girl friend.

Pauline

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:22 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 am
atlsub292 wrote:
I was told to move out and use the guest room 30 days ago as I am not longer the man in her life. It took some getting used to the idea but I am slowly get used to idea. When I asked her why, she told me girl friends don't sleep with each other especially now that I am her girl friend.

Pauline
yes Pauline I do remember the day I moved out of her room. it was not a surprise at all for me and I guess I should have moved out on my own but I just needed her to say that is what she wanted.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:46 am

atlsub292 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:22 am
ArizonaGuy wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 am
atlsub292 wrote:

Pauline
yes Pauline I do remember the day I moved out of her room. it was not a surprise at all for me and I guess I should have moved out on my own but I just needed her to say that is what she wanted.
Last month she was gone to Mexico with him for 6 nights and stayed for two nights when they returned and I was told to stay out of her bedroom. It as extremely difficult for me, but I was a good girl and stayed out of her their bedroom. I am still trying to adjust to this development, a female friend told she is also adjusting to my desires to be feminine and this is her way telling me, " she is free to be free" and I need to get used to the arrangement.

Pauline

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Nope, sorry...can't pick just one. They are ALL favorites, and I've watched her fucking in all of them. As long as I can tell she's enjoying it, it doesn't matter where it happens.

But - I will say that she likes to be comfortable, so her favorite is our bed, followed by a hotel or motel. And I agree with the others about the cuckold & humiliation value of having her fucking in our marital bed.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:32 pm

I'm comfortable with all the choices. But my favorite actually isn't listed: Our place in our play room, which is different than our marital bed. That would be my second choice. Anywhere at our place I'm familiar with and can either stay out of the way or watch, either directly or discreetly.