Favourite place to watch her get fucked

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Where's your favourite place to watch your wife get fucked?

Your home. Marital bed.
60%
His place.
5%
Outside. Park, toilets, alley etc.
4%
Hotel or motel.
29%
Car.
2%

Total votes: 334

hercuckslqve

Re: Favourite place to watch her get fucked

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Him taking your wife in your marital bed has to be the definition of being a cuck, regardless if you watch, are knelt outside or banished to a spare room. I am usually the later, and walking in in the morning with coffees to see them laid together waking up is the pinnacle of being cucked in my opinion. When you next sleep in your marital bed it always feels slightly different as you look across at your Hotwife.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 am

I prefer other guys fucking my wife in our marital bed, but I sleep in the guestroom bed on those nights. I'll listen from my bed, or if she leaves the door ajar, watch from the darkened hallway. She is often out overnight, and that's okay with me. I'm masturbating the moment she backs out of our driveway on the way to her date's home.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:12 pm

My option isn't in the poll: Sex club, with other people watching.

She enjoys letting other people see what's happening and so do I.

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:01 pm

At home in my case. But used the spairoom as he liked to sleep alone after he had finished using my wife. Sending her back to me in the martial bed.

wrmhrtddaddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by wrmhrtddaddy » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:16 am

I marked "In our marital bed" but honestly I enjoy every one of them and have been lucky enough to share all of those experiences several times. :D

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:11 am

I'm still a wannabe as my wife still says it won't happen, but my fantasy is to see her on her back getting taken by a younger lover in our bed.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:06 am

Best thing about our bed is I get to watch, or at least hear. When she fucks away I have to wait in the car. I really want to see her fucked in the car whilst I’m chauffeuring them.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:34 am

Some good responses here.....

Got to agree with the following.....
hercuckslqve wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:26 pm
Him taking your wife in your marital bed has to be the definition of being a cuck, regardless if you watch, are knelt outside or banished to a spare room. I am usually the later, and walking in in the morning with coffees to see them laid together waking up is the pinnacle of being cucked in my opinion. When you next sleep in your marital bed it always feels slightly different as you look across at your Hotwife.

Then.....
annsman wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:00 am
I’ve watched in all these places except a car, but by far my favourite is in our bed. There’s no element of humiliation in it for me, it just seems more erotic, a bit like her wearing her wedding rings. It also means that I can enjoy her sooner and with all his sperm still inside her. Ann likes our bed because she doesn’t have to get dressed and come home after they’ve made love.

The risk of being caught fucking outside is also scarily exciting.
Are you sure that "there's no element of humiliation"? Maybe replace the word 'humiliation' with something milder?
Have to agree about the risk of being caught outside!
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:37 pm
I prefer to see my wife fucking her lover in my bed as an act of humiliation to me, I also like outdoors but in the UK this isn't possible as everywhere you go someone walks by.

We go abroad a lot to a country where her lover lives it is much, much easier to find an outdoor location and warmer too! I have found it gives her a major turn on and she is prepared to take too many risks following his instructions. It does give me a major kink but makes me very nervous but provides me with an increased variety of photographic locations.

One of the riskiest to date was us walking on a beach I returned to the car and when I returned I saw a couple of hundred metres away she was now tied and completely naked on the open beach so anyway else who arrived at the car park would see too that did make me very nervous over time I watched as he fucked her then made her give him a BJ all in the open and whilst she only wore her boots!
"I also like outdoors but in the UK this isn't possible as everywhere you go someone walks by.".....You say this like it's a bad thing! :D But, as a UKer I know what you mean. Loved your description of your riskiest situation. How did that make you feel?

Personally I voted 'At home, marital bed'. Just seems more 'cucky'. Car would be at the bottom of my list. Very uncomfortable, in most cars.....but, if needs must.

Of course, 'His place' has it's 'cucky' element. He's fully in charge there, and I feel more submissive.

'Hotel or motel'.....god, I suppose I'd have to pay for it as well....sort of 'cucky' I suppose....risk of guests hearing....my wife's a screamer....could be interesting!

'Outside. Park, toilets, alley etc.' Outside is good, and has it's attractions. Certainly had some memorable one's outside.

'Toilets, alley etc' Well, I'd be game....maybe. Wife, definitely not!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:33 am

My Number1's favorite is me being with a lover in our martial bed, I like it too! Though, he is happy when I'm being serviced by a lover anywhere :D.

Skinnywhitehusband
Virgin

Unread post by Skinnywhitehusband » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:47 pm

Watching and hearing our marital bed shake from the weight of her horny bull pounding her deeply is incredible experience.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:33 pm

annsman wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:00 am
I’ve watched in all these places except a car, but by far my favourite is in our bed. There’s no element of humiliation in it for me, it just seems more erotic, a bit like her wearing her wedding rings. It also means that I can enjoy her sooner and with all his sperm still inside her. Ann likes our bed because she doesn’t have to get dressed and come home after they’ve made love.

Are you sure that "there's no element of humiliation"? Maybe replace the word 'humiliation' with something milder?
Have to agree about the risk of being caught outside.

I’m sure there’s no element of humiliation or something like it. I’m turned on by them being intimate which is enhanced by then making love in our bed.

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:44 pm

Watching her suck cock in our hot tub was really hot. But I like her fucking in our bed the best. So hot for me

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:34 am

She always has sex at our place with one exception, she has a pilot friend that he takes us to dinner and we go to his hotel room where I watch him fuck her and we leave.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

AVF44
Prepubescent

Unread post by AVF44 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:47 am

Marital bed, naturally!

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:00 am

My wife generally sees her lover at his place or while traveling. On rare occasions, she has asked me to make myself scarce for a few hours while she "entertains" at home. On those occasions, they do it in our marital bed.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:17 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:34 am
She always has sex at our place with one exception, she has a pilot friend that he takes us to dinner and we go to his hotel room where I watch him fuck her and we leave.
MC - Her pilot friend......sends her flying... :lol: :shock: :roll:

Sanman
Trainable

Unread post by Sanman » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:28 am

Watching the wife get fucked in a hotel room has that extra edge of slutty and nasty we both love. Our favorite hotel experience came last summer when we took a few days of vacation in Cancun. We're both Hispanic and I knew with 100 percent certain my wife's ever-flirtatious nature and 42DD tits would easily catch the attention of a younger Mexican dude she was craving to fuck. Sure enough, first night there, we go to hotel bar and there's a 20-something bartender, (my wife is in her 40s), just her type, younger, well-built frame/stout, rugged looking, no doubt he was going down for the count with my slutty wife.
I stepped away from bar and let her doing her thing. Half hour later I come back and she introduces us. Just by the look on their faces, I knew he knew that he was going to fuck my busty wife and I knew about it. Next night, in our hotel room, I watched as her huge tits bounced while she rode his young, thick, hard dick, the guy was mesmerized by those 42DDs bouncing, and when she lowered them to his face, it was a boy's dream come true.
When he turned my wife over and did her, it was a lustful mix of sweat, sound, and dick slapping on a humid Mexican night.
We ended staying an extra day so they could have more sex.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:44 pm

On the marital bed would be my choice. That's where she would be most comfortable and at ease and I might be granted the privilege to hear to or even better see them together in all the positions she enjoys but will not do with me. My side of the bed will be wet afterwards when I change the sheets. Exciting

johnricke
Prepubescent

Unread post by johnricke » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:20 am

My first reaction to reading the question was: "In the ass." But, ok... geographical location.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:55 am

I've watched her fuck other guys in all of these places but our favorite is in our home.