Would you like to see your wife change her body for another man?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Pick upto 4 ways.

None.
3%
Hair color change.
16%
Weight gain.
2%
Weight loss.
14%
Implants.
15%
Permanent Tattoos.
19%
Additional visible piercings (ears, nose, lips, navel, eyebrows,tongue)
9%
Additional piercings (nipples, genital)
20%
Other plastic surgery.
3%

Total votes: 893

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Would you like to see your wife change her body for another man?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:52 pm

For me, part of what adds to the lifestyle experience is Not only knowing she is promiscuous but seeing the changes right before your eyes.

Transition and change go together in my book. Think of it like this, seeing another man changing your girlfriend or wife physically to his liking whether it's having her dress sexier or going as far as tummy tuck/breast enhancement ; simply demonstrates her emotional transition him. Since she is going so far to please her man, in my eyes it's a way of her letting him and myself know that she is his. In a weird way, it's as if she is volunteering to be "marked" as his territory as well as make her man happy. I think it's only natural to want to please your partner and I feel that it's reasonable and normal for her to change.

For this reason above, if in a future relationship I ended in a cuckold relationship; I would want my girlfriend /wife to have a serious relationship with another man who would drive her to want to "improve " herself without him pushing her to it but rather her learning his likes and molding herself to them, as I would mold myself to her changing herself for him.

The thought of having my petite wife with an A or B cup decide to go to a D or DD cup to surprise her boyfriend because she knows it's what he likes or it's his fantasy just drives me crazy and would love to find myself learning about her decisions to please him but AFTER the fact.

browneyedromantic
Prepubescent

Unread post by browneyedromantic » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am

My wife hasn't cuckolded me yet, but she is close (probably a couple weeks away). We are very much into the emotional and psychological aspects of cuckolding (in addition the physical, obviously) and are excited about what the future holds in store for us!

I would enjoy seeing my wife change her body for a lover, not because he wants her to, but because she wants to. I want to know that she is thinking about him and wanting to please him. She has been talking about losing a few pounds for years, but as soon as she started talking with a guy, she went on a diet/exercise regimen. When I asked her about it she confirmed she wanted to look as good as possible for him. That was exciting for me. She has also told me that she will probably shave herself bare for him (actually, she wants me to shave her for him). We'll see what happens as we move forward!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Welcome to the forum browneyedromantic.

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:26 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 2:53 pm
Second pick would be to shave her cunt...ooops, that's not listed -- should be. The last guy also liked her hairy...Idiot! BTW, she went with HIS preferences, not mine, which I was cool with, since they were in love and he was 10 times the better man in bed than I was.
My wife also has a hairy pussy because her lover prefers it. Definitely not my choice as I prefer it shaved, but it's only logical that she follows his preferences. She told me it's not her preference either as she prefers it shaved or trimmed, but she wants to please her lover, so she keeps it unshaved and untrimmed, already for a couple of years. Every time I see her hairy pussy I'm reminded of the fact that I'm a cuckold. She used to shave in the past, but she stopped shaving immediately when he stated he prefers it hairy.

He still tells her every time how much he loves it that her pussy is so hairy, and she wants to please the man which she has great sex with, so she is now quite proud of her huge bush as it makes him so happy and horny.

It can be a big mess though when it's matted with cum and I have to clean it with my tongue. Although I hate the hair, it's kinda hot knowing that she does it to please another man.
Last edited by Andrew on Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:50 pm

My wife is awesome and she should only change for herself.

lovesexfun
Trainable

Unread post by lovesexfun » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:40 pm

bk1 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:11 am
Do you think it would be hot for your wife/SO to make changes to her body or appearance to please her other man?
I would like to go by my wife Bull, if he feels somethings can make my experience and her as well little better I will go for it and i am sure she will as well. What is the demand Bull tell me or to her ...we are open minded to anything.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:56 am

My wife had completely changed everything from hair style, makeup, clothes, panties and most importantly she stopped wearing her wedding rings by wear his ring. Her mother noticed all these changes and asked her what’s going on.

My wife told her she had a lover and these changes were for him and that I was wearing women’s panties 24/7. Now her mother knows I’m a cuckold.

Pauline

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Most of what I'm describing happened during the years KK was a cheater, vs. a hot wife. There were several instances where she changed her appearance, from hair style, hair color, make-up style, and wardrobe to please an affair partner.

KK never fared well on traditional birth control - the biggest physical change she underwent was a sterilization procedure, to allow for pregnancy risk-free, bareback sex with an affair partner.

These days, as a hot wife, KK mostly dresses or otherwise changes her appearance for her own purposes; to feel sexy, different, or make herself less publicly recognizable for certain venues and situations.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:48 pm

I didn't ask her, but know the answer if I had: "No effing way."
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:01 pm

She shaved her public hairs just for a comment of guys we chatted online.The guys told her they love to see her bold pussy and next day she shaved it all.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:34 pm

My wife boyfriend recently took her and had a VCH piercing done. I have to admit it’s fucking hot. She seems like she horny all the time now.

humiliation
Experienced

Unread post by humiliation » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:05 pm

I really like the fact that my wife shaved for her bulls, painted her finger nails and toes, dressed sexy for them, all of which she really doesn't do for me. I would find it so hot if she found a bull who she really worked out for or got a small tattoo or something like that to prove her devotion and submissiveness. I have always fantasized about her bull buying her an ankle bracelet and toe ring with his initials on them that she would insist on wearing over my objection.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:11 pm

my wife is very petite and small breasted. i think she looks perfect. but ever since she had some complexes because of her lack of bust size. anyway, she had an affair with her elderly boss and she was very submissive to him. he treated her not always good and i don`t know exactly why she even let him treat her that way. outside of this affair she is a very tough business woman, getting everything done the way she wants it. but is this affair she was the total puppy to this guy.
her boss often mocked her about her breasts and even told her to enlarge them. she was considering seriously allthough i was totally against it. not only for health reason, but also because she is so beautiful and she has the perfect body.
when she was pregnant her boobs swelled and her boss liked that very much. pregnancy is over at some point and even breastfeeding and her boobs
where in the same size again.
fortunately it never came to that surgery and i could convince my wife to not do so.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

WayneG

Unread post by WayneG » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:57 am

I have always enjoyed the idea of a wife changing her hair style/color for another man as a sign of submission. It is an obvious change that friends/family will ask her about. Rather than telling them that she did it to please another man, she'll have to make up a reason (something like "I wanted a change" or "I like it better this way." When she makes up the reason, she'll be thinking of him and acknowledging his control over her.

seacurious
Prepubescent

Unread post by seacurious » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:13 am

If he wants it, she’ll consider it.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:53 am

I think it is quite common. Someone new seeing you naked is a big weight loss motivator. Plus new thongs are a give away. Also, shaving for him is kind of a soul crushing jealousy moment.

ccklvr
Experienced

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:14 am

right now, the poll is implants only by 15%.
Loosing weight is by 14%
quite interesting

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:33 pm

browneyedromantic wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am
My wife hasn't cuckolded me yet, but she is close (probably a couple weeks away). We are very much into the emotional and psychological aspects of cuckolding (in addition the physical, obviously) and are excited about what the future holds in store for us!

I would enjoy seeing my wife change her body for a lover, not because he wants her to, but because she wants to. I want to know that she is thinking about him and wanting to please him. She has been talking about losing a few pounds for years, but as soon as she started talking with a guy, she went on a diet/exercise regimen. When I asked her about it she confirmed she wanted to look as good as possible for him. That was exciting for me. She has also told me that she will probably shave herself bare for him (actually, she wants me to shave her for him). We'll see what happens as we move forward!
i understand what you wanted to say with because she wants to.
in a cuckold realtionship, it is hot if the wife submits to someone else and wants to impress him by changing for the (supposedly?) better.
like it is not important to do it for the hubby, but for the potential new lover she will do. without him saying, he wants her to change.