How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
iwish
Trainable

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by iwish » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:37 pm

iwish wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:04 am
None that I know of, before or after. How sad. She's beautiful. Was then and still is over twenty years after we married. I have visions of her being swept off her feet and seduced. Made love to with her responding in kind. Surrendering herself, her body to the man taking her to new heights. And I envision it as the best sex she's ever had. The kind that she would need more of. The kind that would cause her to chase him into bed. Giving him everything she had and more. I also see her being pounded into submission, being fucked senseless and in any manner he wanted. And she'd do anything to get more.

I see it every day. My favorite fantasy.

Does she know? I doubt she's forgotten my infrequent comments. She knew enough to ask me if "I wanted her to have a boyfriend." I wish the circumstances had been different at the time. What might have been. If she cut loose she wouldn't have any issues attracting attention. I'd love for her to experience being chased.
To increase her number to where she deserves it to be she would need to get very busy by making herself available, actively perusing quality guys that catch her eye, taking recommendations from cheating-wife friends and single friends on the hunt. She might have to engage in some group activities. I could only imagine a group of quality guys lined up to take her one by one with her loving every minute of it and every guy. Yep, lots of catching up to do.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:57 am

hopefullguy wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:11 am
I was my wifes first married at 20.
Started swinging at 21 where we quickly realised ww got more enjoyment from extra guys.
Attended swingers parties with single guys each week for about 6 years. I have no idea how many guys fucked her.
Played on and off for the next 15 years.
I never kept count but decided to keep count this year.

So far just this year she's fucked 18 different guys.

Life is good
Wow! That is so hot! You are a lucky man. Would love to hear more about that.

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:20 pm

hopefullguy wrote:
Started swinging at 21 where we quickly realised ww got more enjoyment from extra guys.
Attended swingers parties with single guys each week for about 6 years. I have no idea how many guys fucked her.

Life is good
She went out last night. Met a nice hung guy.
So 19 this year so far

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:13 pm

hopefullguy wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:20 pm
hopefullguy wrote:

Life is good
So 19 this year so far
She went out 2 nights later and is now at 20.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:49 am

hopefullguy wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:13 pm
hopefullguy wrote:
hopefullguy wrote:

Life is good
So 19 this year so far
That's a good girl! I'm sure many of us here (including me) wish our wives were more aggressive about getting their pussies satisfied by all the willing cocks out there! THANKS for keeping us posted with a running total. To be clear, these are new men she is fucking your wife for the first time? I know in our case, I only count NEW men my wife spreads for, not repeat fuckers. My wife's "regulars" or semi-regulars have already gotten to her holes- in other words, they come back for "free refills" and are counted only once.
Your faggot

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 am

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:49 am
hopefullguy wrote:
hopefullguy wrote:
hopefullguy wrote:

Life is good
So 19 this year so far
That's a good girl! I'm sure many of us here (including me) wish our wives were more aggressive about getting their pussies satisfied by all the willing cocks out there! THANKS for keeping us posted with a running total. To be clear, these are new men she is fucking your wife for the first time? I know in our case, I only count NEW men my wife spreads for, not repeat fuckers. My wife's "regulars" or semi-regulars have already gotten to her holes- in other words, they come back for "free refills" and are counted only once.
That's the best bit. 20 different guys so far this year.

Shes sucked at least 27 amd taken 7 bareback

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:44 pm

hopefullguy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 am
TinyBoyDick wrote:
hopefullguy wrote:
hopefullguy wrote:

So 19 this year so far

Excellent. A modern woman who is not afraid to fulfill her desires, a woman who is brave enough to live HER life is a better, stronger, sexier woman! At this rate, your wife will give up that pussy for 50 new men this year alone- maybe more. Sucking guys off and bareback fucking will increase- especially when she begins having repeat sex with her favorite men.
Your faggot

dominacolada
Trainable

Unread post by dominacolada » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:28 am

ive had 4 wives including the my present wife and all have fucked other guts. difficult to remember all so I had to write a list

1st. 3
2nd. 17
3rd 25
4th. 31 and still going

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:44 pm
hopefullguy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 am
TinyBoyDick wrote:
hopefullguy wrote:

Excellent. A modern woman who is not afraid to fulfill her desires, a woman who is brave enough to live HER life is a better, stronger, sexier woman! At this rate, your wife will give up that pussy for 50 new men this year alone- maybe more. Sucking guys off and bareback fucking will increase- especially when she begins having repeat sex with her favorite men.
Well on that.....
We went to a nightclub last night. I went for a wander then couldn't find her. I ended up on a balcony looking over the crowd trying to spot her. I looked around again and found her at rhe bar talking to a guy. I always hang back whem I see her chatting to guys but she motioned for me to come over. I said to her "who your friend?'' To which she replied "I don't know his name bit he's just been fucking me for the last 20 minutes"
I then rubbed her ass only to feel wetness, I then asked "are you full of cum?" To which she replied "It was so good"
I asked the guy if he wanted to come back to the hotel for round 2 but he had had enough. She has hia number and has already been messaging with him. Not sure if she yet knows his name.
Apparently he started his interaction with her by asking if she wanted to come back to his appartment. My wife asked where after feeling his big cock. He then aaked if she hooks up in places like this? (The nightclub). She thought he meant do you pick up here so she said yes. What he actually meant was do you fuck here. They were already in a semi secluded space (not that this club cares about public sex) amd he literally bent her over right there and fucked her till ahe came and he creampied her. She then sucked his cock clean and met me at the bar.
Number 21 was a exciting tale.
Once we left we arrived back at her hotel she got a mesaage from guy 20 asking if she was out wanting to hook up. I auggested she get him to come to our hotel, which she did.
I was able to watch him fucked her hard and rough for an hour finishing by filling her pussy with cum. Last time she used condoms to start then swallowed his cum. This i feasted on her fresh cummy pussy.

I love my wife and my life.

I'm heading home today but she has another night out and is staying at the hotel. Fingers crossed for more bad behaviour.