Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
drstrangelove
Pervert

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:58 am

Coolcalm wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:44 pm
I hope everything is okay?
Thanks for thinking of me.

Unfortunately, I think we have currently crossed into serious marriage territory again and the cuck stuff needs to be put on hold.

I can’t forgive her disrespect for me on Friday night; and quite honestly, her behavior since has been all over the place with her repeating some of the same anger patterns.

A part of both of us would like to keep the thing with F rolling, but last night we understood we need to pull back and work on us a bit more. We have two therapy sessions planned for the next week and we will go from there.

In terms of this thread, I won’t turn it into a marriage drama, so things will slow down for the near future. I’ll be back when I can.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:19 am

drstrangelove wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:58 am
Coolcalm wrote:

Unfortunately, I think we have currently crossed into serious marriage territory again and the cuck stuff needs to be put on hold.

I can’t forgive her disrespect for me on Friday night; and quite honestly, her behavior since has been all over the place with her repeating some of the same anger patterns.

A part of both of us would like to keep the thing with F rolling, but last night we understood we need to pull back and work on us a bit more. We have two therapy sessions planned for the next week and we will go from there.

In terms of this thread, I won’t turn it into a marriage drama, so things will slow down for the near future. I’ll be back when I can.
I'm sorry things have become so complicated. I sincerely hope you both can move forward together.

I mentioned "personality disorder" previously because your wife's temperament sounds similar to my sister's. She has borderline personality disorder. I would suggest you look up the symptoms. My sis checked all of the boxes. Things like: anger, anxiety, general discontent, guilt, loneliness, mood swings, or sadness
Psychological: depression, distorted self-image, grandiosity, or narcissism.
From what I've read, those suffering from BPD want desperately to be loved and are afraid of being abandoned, yet they keep people at arms length.

She should know that there is no rush to acclimate and there should be no burden on her part to force this puzzle piece to fit.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:35 am

eventfire wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:19 am
drstrangelove wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:58 am
Coolcalm wrote:

I'm sorry things have become so complicated. I sincerely hope you both can move forward together.

I mentioned "personality disorder" previously because your wife's temperament sounds similar to my sister's. She has borderline personality disorder. I would suggest you look up the symptoms. My sis checked all of the boxes. Things like: anger, anxiety, general discontent, guilt, loneliness, mood swings, or sadness
Psychological: depression, distorted self-image, grandiosity, or narcissism.
From what I've read, those suffering from BPD want desperately to be loved and are afraid of being abandoned, yet they keep people at arms length.

She should know that there is no rush to acclimate and there should be no burden on her part to force this puzzle piece to fit.
Thank you.

This is rocky ground—similar to the alcohol problem. Me attempting to diagnose her as having a mental condition is not a conversation that can ever be productive. She’s seeing two therapists right now—if they’re not diagnosing an issue, I can’t attempt it and expect her to treat it reasonably.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:19 am

Women LOVE being told they have BPD, it's a far surefire way to make an argument productive.

/s

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:45 am

Update:

We had a rough weekend. Sunday night was another incident with my wife getting angry and lashing out. It left us in a bad place this week and I’ve been struggling to figure out the next steps forward. We agreed to pause F and alcohol while things calm down—she did a lot of damage and I need to heal.

We went to couples therapy today and walked her through the explosive weekend. The therapist thought we were being reckless and needed to cut the F dynamic out completely. My wife is willing to do that (though not her preference). We see the therapist again on Saturday and we both agreed no F or alcohol until then.

We left the session and my wife let me know F reached out to her while we were in the session—it was comic relief after an intense hour.

My wife asked me what I wanted to do as she was willing to sever ties with him completely. I told her we should take it a day at a time and it would probably be for the best to cut him out at least this week while we regulate ourselves and calm everything down.

So now it’s a bit of a weird dynamic—both of us want to get the good of seeing him, but we both fear the bad. Realistically, as long as he’s an option, I don’t trust myself not to greenlight her seeing him. There’s still so much I want to explore with cuckolding and I want to seize this opportunity.

For her, she loves having the escape and really enjoys the sex, so she is ok to continue if I am.

I suspect if we do continue, our therapist will stop seeing us, but I’m not letting that influence my decision.

So we both just took 30 minutes to let things settle before she responds to his text and then we can have the conversation together.

Certainly nothing would happen today, but my gut (or dick) would be open to them setting up a new date. I’m still desperate to get a video of this lol.

And I understand not ceasing this activity is dangerous for our marriage; that’s what makes it so hard. But I feel like I have a compulsion. I’ve wanted this so long I can’t imagine giving up on it.

Bomerang43
Virgin

Unread post by Bomerang43 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:17 am

As you said she is willing to sever ties with him and you should do what she told you. If this continues it will be dangerous for your marriage. You should stop everything with F and find another guy if you still want her to cuck you. Your marriage is the most important thing.
Communication is everything. Great to see you again.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:07 am

This is your marriage. You said yourself it’s a compulsion and you BOTH KNOW this is bad for your marriage. It’s like a dangerous addiction. You must stop and continue to seek help as this is so bad for both of you.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:47 am

I understand your perspectives.

F asked if she was free on Thurs or Fri morning and she made the decision to lie and tell him she’s unavailable. That will bridge us back to the next therapy session and give us a few days to see how things settle.

I will note though, that I’m not yet ready to give up on that F dynamic entirely. I just don’t think it’s wise today.

I may change my mind, but we’ll see. Either way, I likely won’t have another significant update here for a few more days at least.

Thanks again to all those following along.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:36 am

Could you provide some perspective on why she would blow up again? Especially since she feeling remorse about the blow up not so long ago. Is the underlying problem so big she could not control herself? I’m just wondering what exactly is the cause?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:51 am

residueS wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:36 am
Could you provide some perspective on why she would blow up again? Especially since she feeling remorse about the blow up not so long ago. Is the underlying problem so big she could not control herself? I’m just wondering what exactly is the cause?
I’ve avoided walking through all this, but the simple answer is she struggles with both anxiety and anger.

It leads us into some very dangerous cycles in our marriage post-affair. I’d be down from her betrayal; she’d feel bad seeing me down; her anxiety would build up and make living in her own skin intolerable—then days later she would explode in anger at me, blaming me for making her feel bad. In those moments she will cite entirely unrelated issues to attack me, but have no desire to problem-solve those issues. They’re just cudgels.

We were trapped in that dynamic weekly for more than a year. And once the anger sets in, she becomes a different person—it’s scary.

The problem of course is I can’t detect when anger and resentments are building and she struggles with communicating how she feels while it builds—the result is an evening like Friday. We need to fix the underlying system in our marriage to avoid that from ever happening and until we do, we are on dangerous ground.

I will point out it virtually never happened for the last seven months. I think adding F into the picture, alcohol, my trip abroad, her crazy week at work, and me being triggered by the affair date anniversary was a powder keg or bad variables and she exploded without me seeing it coming.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:39 pm

Classic “borderline personality disorder “ I know what you’ve said before about even thinking about that with her but it is what it is.
And yes man it is a VERY WISE DECISION for your marriage to stop this with the affair partner-and anyone else. Unless of course you BOTH KNOW that your marriage is truly over and you both want to just have some fantasy fun before it implodes.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:47 am

Coolcalm wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:39 pm
Classic “borderline personality disorder “ I know what you’ve said before about even thinking about that with her but it is what it is.
And yes man it is a VERY WISE DECISION for your marriage to stop this with the affair partner-and anyone else. Unless of course you BOTH KNOW that your marriage is truly over and you both want to just have some fantasy fun before it implodes.
Understood and agreed. At this point, we are holding off on all alcohol and all involvement with F. Next therapy session is on Saturday, so we’ll see how it goes.

mf2hd82
Trainable

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:28 am

Did she at least like the coat you bought her?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:25 am

mf2hd82 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:28 am
Did she at least like the coat you bought her?
She loves the coat!

So an update on where we are. We have done a lot of talking and also had separate convos with the couple therapists (individually). We have a 90 minute session planned for tomorrow.

Regarding F, we both agree it’s something we would like to resume in the near future. Both F and alcohol have been paused.

For me to agree to unpause them, I’m going to have to do check-ins with my wife. So we are going to keep doing little check-ins each day—as we have been doing—and see if we can gain some comfort back to get the train back on the tracks.

If all goes well, I could imagine a world where we involve F again as soon as next week, but I’m not betting that all goes well yet—I really think this weekend will be a big indicator of where my wife is (both the therapy session and how she responds to it on Saturday evening and Sunday).

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:43 am

Rooting for you. Thanks for the progress report.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:44 am

Yikes - sorry you guys are having such a rough time. Hopefully the counselor is able to help both of your work through your issues and come to a point where you can communicate through even the tough times.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Robinpost1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Robinpost1 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:17 am

Thank you again for posting. I frequently find myself working through my own relationship issues and past experiences while reading through your own. You are insightful and articulate to the benefit of hundreds of strangers.

Sounds like you have a great therapist. I wonder if the letdown from being rejected by F ever triggers her anger toward you. You present as an incredibly safe person. While she’s attacked you on multiple occasions verbally, you stay with her, don’t guilt and shame her for it. As a result this anger that she has needs to go somewhere. She knows you’re safe, and won’t leave her. Whereas with F she could be nervous about confronting him about canceling and driving him away. He is her escape. He is what gives her control over her life. And without that, the first time she was devastated. She almost lost both of you.

I’m not sure how to resolve this, but if she identifies the fact that her anger is from being rejected by F, it will keep help her from taking it out on you. That would lead to Fewer conflicts and give Fs rejection less power over her emotional state.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:48 am

Robinpost1 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:17 am
Thank you again for posting. I frequently find myself working through my own relationship issues and past experiences while reading through your own. You are insightful and articulate to the benefit of hundreds of strangers.

Sounds like you have a great therapist. I wonder if the letdown from being rejected by F ever triggers her anger toward you. You present as an incredibly safe person. While she’s attacked you on multiple occasions verbally, you stay with her, don’t guilt and shame her for it. As a result this anger that she has needs to go somewhere. She knows you’re safe, and won’t leave her. Whereas with F she could be nervous about confronting him about canceling and driving him away. He is her escape. He is what gives her control over her life. And without that, the first time she was devastated. She almost lost both of you.

I’m not sure how to resolve this, but if she identifies the fact that her anger is from being rejected by F, it will keep help her from taking it out on you. That would lead to Fewer conflicts and give Fs rejection less power over her emotional state.
So my instinct is this isn’t the issue.

My wife’s anger issues began during the affair (late-Jan/early Feb 2022). Prior to that, she virtually never showed anger. But since it emerged, it hasn’t stopped.

My sense is that her guilt over the affair caused it—deceiving me was too difficult for her emotionally. And around that same time frame, F’s wife was befriending her (she was suspicious of an affair and F was gaslighting her, so she took matters into her own hands). So at that point my wife was wallowing in shame because of what she was doing to me and F’s wife.

When it all blew up, things got even worse as F went through a divorce. So now my wife had all the shame already, but added on survivor’s guilt (therapist thinks that’s likely the core issue for my wife)—she can’t look herself in the mirror without blaming herself for breaking up a family.

Rationally, she can say she shares blame with F, but ultimately she blames herself entirely.

For those familiar with psychological issues, shame and survivor’s guilt are both incredibly difficult things to overcome and my wife has severe cases of both. They lead to her being overwhelmed and emotionally crashing. She implodes and anger takes over.

Now I understand it’s common for cuck dynamics to end in heartbreak with a wife running off with a bull—but as I’ve tried to explain, that’s not my story. Everyone is entitled to their view though.

My wife looks at F as a good time. It’s what she tells me and it’s what I see—he is a fun escape that’s really good in bed. She has no desire for the relationship to be more than sex, so she’s not reliant on him emotionally at all. If he “rejects” her it’s a hit on her attractiveness/self-esteem, but that’s skin deep. She’s not looking for him to fall in love with her.

And just as an update, the session went phenomenal—probably the best session we ever had. It was 90 minutes and my wife said she didn’t want to stop talking—that’s never happened. We had a few revelations that really helped provide perspective of what is happening between us.

I won’t bog down the thread anymore with the underlying psychology, instead I’ll just say F is very much back on the table for us. My wife hasn’t reached out to him since Wednesday when she declined meeting him on Thursday or Friday, but I did give her the green-light to do so when she wants—and as I’ve learned, that often happens quickly, so stay turned.

They left off with an anal cream pie being his request, so that’s still out there. From my perspective, I want a video of something as my top priority.

But I won’t get too far ahead of myself—I’m eager to see how tonight goes and if my wife has any delayed negative reaction to therapy, though I’m optimistic.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:05 pm

Update.

We had a good day yesterday, culminating in my wife instigating an intense sex session last night. She was horny and we went up to bed early—she was in bed wearing a cutoff t-shirt and thong, so I knew it was on.

Dirty talk began and we discussed when we would reconnect with F as we cuddled. Hands roamed and we agreed that now would be a good time.

My wife texted: “I’m free all week…”

A conversation began as they worked through dates while I gave her oral and moved to sex. The sex was a bit awkward honestly because she was totally distracted from texting him.

I finished and so did the convo and we were back in bed naked going to bed, but my wife was now very turned on that she had set up a day or two to see him this week (Monday and Thursday were on the table at this point). She initiated and we went another round, which for me, takes 1+ hours for me to cum again.

The entire session was filled with dirty talk, so I can’t really transcribe it. My wife was really turned on because since she last saw him, she has asked him multiple times for him to handcuff her and cum in her ass during the next session, so she loved how slutty that made her feel—a married woman begging another man to tie her up and cum in her ass.

But we covered everything I could imagine and then we woke up at 5-6 a.m. and she initiated another round, which lasted 90~ minutes. So it’s all a blur, because that session was also filled with dirty talk, including her telling me that she thought it would be hot if he came on her face (I’ve never done that to her).

It led to a conversation, still in dirty talk, about how she loved how she can do all the things with him she feels ashamed to do with me and then come back to me and watch me lick her head to toe, with no judgement.

All in all, we went three long rounds and my wife commented that it was similar to her overnights with him; the difference being he cums faster, so his 4-5 rounds is the equivalent to my three rounds. We also discussed the possibility of her doing an overnight with him at some point.

We had some serious discussions too—we agreed we had to slow things down and make sure we didn’t push anything while one of us was uncomfortable. My wife also still doesn’t see this as a long term thing and doesn’t expect to still be living this dynamic a year from now, so she wants to enjoy it while we can. She feels good knowing how much I like it.

F had given her three morning options: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and we discussed and ultimately decided on only doing Thursday as it worked best for us and we didn’t want to push too much. So that’s where we are now—he’s free until 2 p.m., so my wife plans to go over in the morning. How long she stays will depend on what is going on with work.

She’s going to ask again about filming—I’m thinking she’ll text him again about it on Wednesday night when she confirms all is still good. She is also still expecting handcuffs and anal are possible if he wants to do either.

And lastly, my wife brought up again how she’d like to stop using condoms because she trusts he’s clean. At this point, he can’t finish inside her until she gets on BC, so it seems like a risk not worth taking, but if she feels strongly, I’ll roll with it.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:22 pm

I'm thrilled that you guys are getting to enjoy this dynamic, and your dirty talk sessions sound scorching hot.

Do you feel like there's any possibility your mood will change, and her eagerness for F will become a source of anxiety for you once more? You seem to oscillate back and forth on this front, unless I've gotten the wrong impression.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:49 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:22 pm
I'm thrilled that you guys are getting to enjoy this dynamic, and your dirty talk sessions sound scorching hot.

Do you feel like there's any possibility your mood will change, and her eagerness for F will become a source of anxiety for you once more? You seem to oscillate back and forth on this front, unless I've gotten the wrong impression.
I don’t think that was the issue, but I admit my emotional rollercoaster is a haze to reflect on. Principally I was upset that she discussed not using protection with him before me; that she pushed boundaries with him in texts a few hours after we discussed not doing it while I was away (the ass eating thing); and then of course the big one was her deleting texts to him and trying to deceive me.

I feel that I was correct on all those points and so does she. Her eagerness to see him doesn’t bother me because the alternative would be worse—me pushing her to do it and her not wanting to. So sure, the eagerness can give me anxiety sometimes, but I’m the one who wants this too, so I can’t tell her I want it and then complain when she wants it too.

Honestly, it feels healthy now—we are focused on each other; we are doing this together; and we are doing this as an add-on to our sexlife.

The risk, as I see it, is her becoming emotionally overwhelmed again and having another breakdown—that was a scary few days. So we spent time discussing it and we have tried to implement safe guards—I think the biggest thing is to simply slow down.

What we did at the start was really stupid—we took on way too much too fast all in the middle of the holidays and my week away abroad. We need to breathe and take it one day at a time—and my wife needs to be in control of visits, not F. If they can’t meet for a couple of weeks, no big deal. We cannot take on more than we can handle again.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:06 am

Update (my very long post was deleted before I posted, so doing my best to cover it all again):

So everything is set for Thursday—my wife plans to go to F’s house in the morning again. She is arranging her work calendar to be free until 12:30 p.m., so her plan is to go to his place when she wakes up, do her thing, then come home and carve out 30-40 minutes for me before she grabs food and does her meeting.

We covered some ground on a lot of odds and ends, so I’ll give a recap for those interested.

She doesn’t always wear her wedding ring day-to-day (she wears a new sapphire ring that I bought her after the affair), but she likes wearing her wedding ring to see him. She doesn’t like to discuss me at all with him, but wearing the ring turns her on and she wants to keep doing it. I think it’s hot as well, so all good.

She’s largely ambivalent about the chastity cage, but wants me to keep wearing it while she’s with him. She feels it’s empowering and loves the idea of me being locked away until she comes home and releases me. She noted that also includes if she does an overnight, which would obviously be difficult for me. I’m good with it though.

For Thursday, she told me that handcuffs and an anal cream pie are “on the table” and I should be prepared for it to happen. She will continue using condoms for vaginal sex, but she has no plans to use for anal (and obviously oral). Once she goes on BC, she plans on no longer using condoms as she doesn’t like them—I told her I would be ok with it.

I bought her an enema today as I know she can feel uncomfortable about cleanliness during anal, so she’s going to be as prepared as she can be and I’ll have to decide on Thursday—if it happens—if I want to go through with eating an anal cream pie.

He came in her ass during the affair, so it’s not new ground, but it still feels like a major step for me in this journey. She hasn’t let him fuck her ass in nearly two years though and she’s eager to do it again with him because he likes it so much.

She also agreed to raise the idea of him filming again, either on Wednesday evening when she reaches out to confirm or in person.

Lastly, she still has the sexy Valentine’s Day lingerie set I bought her:

https://fleurdumal.com/products/untie-m ... k-cadillac
https://fleurdumal.com/products/untie-m ... k-cadillac

She hasn’t worn it for me yet obviously, but plan is for her to use it with him at some point in early Feb; as others have pointed out, her seeing him on Valentine’s Day may raise too many red flags to be worth it.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:01 am

Thanks for the update ... glad everything went well ... I think the non cuckold stuff are always good know as it put everything in perspective.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:41 am

So some people like to hear about my mindset, so I thought I’d write a bit today as I’m on the eve of my wife’s third session with F.

Overall, I’m still in a bit of a funk from the events of last week—I keep psychoanalyzing myself in search of root causes, but it may just be as simple as much of the fun of this dynamic was taken away during my wife’s outbursts. It all got really heavy.

Don’t get me wrong, cuckolding still turns me on sexually, but the glow of it all has died down.

My wife and I last had sex Saturday night into Sunday morning—it was the marathon session I mentioned in a previous post and during that she set up plans with F for Thursday.

On Monday, my wife noted that she may be getting a UTI, so I grabbed her some pills, a testing kit and some cranberry juice to help out.

Last night I asked her how she was doing and she didn’t really give a straight answer—citing the tests as inconclusive and having minor irritation when she pees still.

She said she expected it would be worse on Friday (after a long sex session with F on Thursday), so she’d go to the doctor then if needed.

It struck me as so odd to hear. It was like it was understood that we wouldn’t have sex all week as it would irritate her, but sex with F was going to happen no matter what. Not to mention her period is coming in a few days, so it’ll potentially be a couple of weeks of no sex for me. But in her mind, it’s been three weeks since she saw F, so that’s the priority.

None of that makes me mad—this situation is literally what I signed up for: her choosing to have sex with F *instead* of me. And it’s not like we’d be having sex tomorrow with F out of the picture either, so my life doesn’t change. But seeing her eagerness to have sex with him just feels weird—even her texts to him about how it’s been too long are weird to read.

I suppose I perhaps feel a bit left out—to her it’s compartmentalized. She has said multiple times when she is with him she doesn’t think about me. She can flip a switch.

And in her defense, when she enters “cuckoldress” mode with me she’s incredible—as she did yesterday during a HJ she gave me—but it’s all the other times I feel weird.

I’ve noted it before, but when you’re fantasizing about this lifestyle, you’re doing it while you’re horny. You control when you let it in and it’s when you want it. Living it, you feel it 24/7, even when you’re not horny. That’s the crazy part to adapt to.

There’s another man she prefers to have sex with—and that’s hot to lean into, but if I can’t lean in, it just makes me feel bad.

Overall, I’m still new at this. And I’m hopeful we can do more to make me feel involved. My recent requests have been getting video for me and wearing the lingerie I buy to see him, so those should be fun for me. I may even suggest she wear the VDay lingerie tomorrow as I can’t be certain she’ll even see him again before VDay with her period coming.

His schedule has him busy at night all this week too, but I’m hopeful we can do a dinner date that ends with her going to see him after soon. Kinky scenarios like that are what make this light and fun and I want to push for those without putting pressure on her to act out all my fantasies.

Anyway, I’ll certainly have an update tomorrow. She is going over to see him at 8:45 a.m. and I have no idea how long she’ll stay, but I’ll assume it’ll be a one or two round session—nothing too crazy as it’s in the middle of a work day for her. I’m sure by the afternoon you’ll hear from me!

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:53 pm

Hoping it all goes well tomorrow and that you guys don't keep going through these boom-bust cycles of incredible horniness and incredibly unhealth fights! At the end of the day whatever works for you guys works but I'd love for you both to just be happy :)
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked