Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
drstrangelove
Pervert

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:07 pm

I know it's been a long time since an update, but the house was sick for 2-3 weeks. I did eat my wife out a few times while she was sick -- we couldn't kiss, so it was just me eating her out and cuming on her afterward. I know she doesn't love when I cum on her though -- she likes that I get off, but dislikes the mess, especially because it's always after she cums so she's out of the mood.

So the other night she was feeling a bit better and going up to bed and I asked id she wanted to play. She said sure, so we got up there and she says: "Well, I still don't think we should kiss."

So I just said, "oh," kind of disappointed.

There was a pause, and she says "Soo, why are you up here with me?" (saying it as if she knew the answer).

So as is with the routine, I started sucking on her tits. And I asked her, "would you prefer I just cum in my pants this time? Less mess."

And she said, "sure, if you can."

So I worked my way down, and taking the advice of one of the forum members who messaged me, I positioned myself so my dick was on top of her left leg, and grinded against her foot as I ate her out. I came about a minute or two before her. It was really hot and she was happy there was no clean up, haha.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:31 am

There was somewhat of a milestone this month. We went the full span between her periods without any interviews at all. Lately it’s been once a month, but nothing this time. During our last session, I asked if we could fuck because I knew her period was coming, but she said no, but did give a bj. She wasn’t that into it though and I couldn’t get off. I eventually asked if I could just eat her out instead, so she quickly shifted positions. She came hard, I didn’t.

I told her it was fine and I didn’t need to get off, but she feigned feeling bad. I kind of felt the implication that I should go at it again so I could try to cum, so I ate her out a second time and she exploded all over my face. I still didn’t fun though, and I could tell this time she had lost interest and just wanted to go to bed. I asked if I could jerk off quick and she let me, not even offering sex. Typically she will offer sex in that spot and I’ll say no thanks as I know she’s not in the mood and I’ll fun in a few seconds anyway.

So I here’s off on her stomach quickly, but a lot of it ran off her abs onto the bed and she got a bit upset and asked me to clean it up.

Anyways, I’m genuinly getting the feeling that she just doesn’t want sex with me at all. It also seems like the best way for both of us to get off now is for me to eat her out. She’s getting her period now, so it’ll be at least another week before we see how the next month goes.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:05 am

How are you dealing with the realization that she no longer cares about your sexual satisfaction? Are you ready to commit to a pussy free cuckold life? You'd better set down and talk with her openly and honestly about what you both want sexually. After women have been married for a while, sex with dear old hubby becomes a chore, just like cleaning the dryer vent. Add to that if you cum in under 2-3 min. she has no reason to want too. Find out what the problem is and talk it out or get used to cuming in your boxers!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:06 pm

I am turned on by your situation. But in real life I think it raises an alarm.

A few things make me say that. 1) If she was denying you for your pleasure (and hers) then it might be fine. But evolving like this with seemingly little concern for your satisfaction shows some degree of a lack of concern for you. Could this be true? What is causing it if it is? Most married women have a loss of sex drive with their spouse so it isn't unusual but her lack of effort, even when you are in bed for sex seems to be more flagrant.

2) she may start to see you as less of a man in bed. Most women want their man to 'take them' every now and again. Not against their will of course but most women like a man to be assertive in bed at least some of the time. Again, if she knew it turned you on and was doing denial and dominance for you, it might be fine. But the way it has developed (even though it is erotic for those of us who like dominance and denial) puts her at risk for an affair. If you aren't as much of a "man" in bed and someone else comes along who is... she may fall head over heels. If you want to be cuckolded that might be ok. But if it happens spontaneously she may fall in love and it could end badly.

Do any of these issues seem real to you?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:06 pm

trdd wrote:I am turned on by your situation. But in real life I think it raises an alarm.

A few things make me say that. 1) If she was denying you for your pleasure (and hers) then it might be fine. But evolving like this with seemingly little concern for your satisfaction shows some degree of a lack of concern for you. Could this be true? What is causing it if it is? Most married women have a loss of sex drive with their spouse so it isn't unusual but her lack of effort, even when you are in bed for sex seems to be more flagrant.

2) she may start to see you as less of a man in bed. Most women want their man to 'take them' every now and again. Not against their will of course but most women like a man to be assertive in bed at least some of the time. Again, if she knew it turned you on and was doing denial and dominance for you, it might be fine. But the way it has developed (even though it is erotic for those of us who like dominance and denial) puts her at risk for an affair. If you aren't as much of a "man" in bed and someone else comes along who is... she may fall head over heels. If you want to be cuckolded that might be ok. But if it happens spontaneously she may fall in love and it could end badly.

Do any of these issues seem real to you?
Good post.

I don't think that she has no concern from my satisfaction, in fact, I think it's the opposite. I think she's realized that I get more excited and cum quicker from eating her out than when she gives me head or we have sex. My sense is that she's looking at it like a win-win -- she enjoys receiving head and seemingly I enjoy giving it more than anything else in the bedroom. I also think all the oral on her has increased her sex drive. Now when we fool around, she is always getting off. The prospect of "playtime" always is a good thing for her.

To your second point, I am getting a bit concerned. While it's tough for me to imagine her cheating, I'd be incredibly naive to think anyone is above it. It only takes the right opportunity. And yes, right now, I'm not giving her good sex.

It's been probably about 40 or so days since we last had intercourse, a point I brought up last night, suggesting we should have sex. She responded with "sure, but why don't you start by going down on me to warm me up." So I did, and then there's a weird dynamic that happens. She was really getting into it and building up to her orgasm, almost more than usual, which led me to think she might have been putting in some extra effort to see if I'd cum in my boxers so she could avoid having sex. And then of course on my end, the idea of her wanting me to cum in my boxers is a turn on, so of course, I did, perfectly timed with her exploding on my face. As usual, she asked if I came and I said yea, somewhat dejectedly...with us both knowing I blew my shot at fucking her.

I think the bottomline though is you're right, and we do need to verbalize some of what is going on. She is just not open to talk about sex often. I can almost guarantee she would handle the convo very flippantly -- like "what's the big deal, you enjoy it, I enjoy it, whatever." A part of me thinks that if I make it too serious of a thing, she may back off of this dominant thing playing out. Truthfully, I'm very torn with how to handle it. On one hand, I'm enjoying the dynamic, on the other hand, I certainly don't want to fuck up our relationship.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:18 pm

SutterKane wrote:How are you dealing with the realization that she no longer cares about your sexual satisfaction? Are you ready to commit to a pussy free cuckold life? You'd better set down and talk with her openly and honestly about what you both want sexually. After women have been married for a while, sex with dear old hubby becomes a chore, just like cleaning the dryer vent. Add to that if you cum in under 2-3 min. she has no reason to want too. Find out what the problem is and talk it out or get used to cuming in your boxers!
I address some of your points in my post directly above, but I will add that the thought of a pussy-free life is a turn on for me. But I also know it's not real because at any point I could just have sex...it's this game I feel like we're both playing to see how far we can push this. She enjoys getting head more than sex and she feels like she has caught on unintentionally to the fact that I enjoy giving head more than sex.

The other thing worth noting is that very often her giving me head is done on a night when she doesn't want to play or she's on her period. So she's not into it, which means I can't get off. So when I go down on her and cum in a fraction of the time it takes for her to make me cum giving me head, she very likely feels there's no point in giving me head or having sex as both of us enjoy her getting head more.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:03 am

Thanks for the additional input. It is a quandary, since the scenario is erotic for you.

Personally, next time I would hold off on the orgasm... get her hot and enter her. Then you can compare her orgasm and yours from penetration. And perhaps a few open ended questions might help? First, what would be a good time to ask them where she would be more open to talk? After a glass of wine? Or during foreplay?

How could you phrase a question or two to get her sharing her thoughts?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Thanks for answering! I took what you wrote as she was rather flippantly indifferent to your orgasm, and apparently trdd got the same vibe. Writing is a less than perfect medium for conferring subtle nuances of any relationship, let alone a HotWife/Cuckold relationship! So, we here see through the glass, but darkly, and are prone to miss the mark sometimes. Never happened to me before so I must swear everyone to a death oath of secrecy! Start a swearin' people!
Last edited by SutterKane on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:36 am

Hot journey you two are on, thanks for sharing.

If you still haven't had intercourse I'd think New Years would be a good time to make it happen.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:41 am

So we had sex twice (Christmas Eve and Christmas).

The first night I told her we should have sex and she casually just said sure and we started fooling around with our hands. I could tell fairly quickly though that she was trying to get me off with a handjob, so I said -- oh no no -- and rolled on top of her. We had a quick fuck and we both came.

The next night I suggested sex again and she was like why don't you just go down on me? So I said not tonight, let's fuck instead...so she was like sure. But then she started giving me head and again I could tell she was trying to make me cum. I stopped her and we had good sex -- we both came.

Still, it's clear to me she's at least somewhat enjoying getting me off in other ways and its not solely about her orgasm. There's nothing directly in it for her if she gets me off giving head -- whereas she came during sex. At this point though, I'm not sure where to go next without a conversation, it's just any time in the past a convo on the topic hasn't led to an open discussion. She always just makes it sound like no big deal. I think I just need to build up the courage to be really forthright with her and hope she opens up a bit.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:03 am

I think you do need to talk.

jacksonjones
Virgin

Unread post by jacksonjones » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:01 am

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I, too, am not a cuck but have been following this story, and want to suggest that you talk to your wife. As straight guys it can be hard to reconcile that sex is more than sticking your penis in a vagina - hand sex, oral sex, mutual or supervised masturbation, this is all sex with a partner as well. If you're satisfied with the sex you're having (licking her pussy and cumming in your shorts) that's great. If you need more than that, or you want to set up some sort of parameters (eg sex 25% of the time or whatever) that's great too. But you need to talk to her.

Three thoughts on that: one, have the conversation outside of bed when you're not horny and you're both thinking clearly. Two, know what you want when you talk to her. And three, try not to dress it up in kinky terminology like cuckold and hotwife. My sex life is about 50% handjobs and supervised masturbation with my partner. I love it, but we also have plenty of conventional sex, because we can't do tease and denial games all the time. I've also had to be cognizant that I'm pretty well-versed in the cuckold kink but the Mrs isn't. That means what i perceive as her being a button-pushing milf, she sees as us having fun sex. Making what we do out as something she needs to learn about, or "do", other than making me cum, would put her off instantly.

Hope this helps! Feel free to PM and keep us posted on this thread

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:49 am

jacksonjones wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster.

I, too, am not a cuck but have been following this story, and want to suggest that you talk to your wife. As straight guys it can be hard to reconcile that sex is more than sticking your penis in a vagina - hand sex, oral sex, mutual or supervised masturbation, this is all sex with a partner as well. If you're satisfied with the sex you're having (licking her pussy and cumming in your shorts) that's great. If you need more than that, or you want to set up some sort of parameters (eg sex 25% of the time or whatever) that's great too. But you need to talk to her.

Three thoughts on that: one, have the conversation outside of bed when you're not horny and you're both thinking clearly. Two, know what you want when you talk to her. And three, try not to dress it up in kinky terminology like cuckold and hotwife. My sex life is about 50% handjobs and supervised masturbation with my partner. I love it, but we also have plenty of conventional sex, because we can't do tease and denial games all the time. I've also had to be cognizant that I'm pretty well-versed in the cuckold kink but the Mrs isn't. That means what i perceive as her being a button-pushing milf, she sees as us having fun sex. Making what we do out as something she needs to learn about, or "do", other than making me cum, would put her off instantly.

Hope this helps! Feel free to PM and keep us posted on this thread
I agree with you, and I know the key thing is to know what I want going into the conversation. That has been the barrier. I feel like I’ve been at a crossroads for a long time due to my indecision. I like the idea of this kinky “no pussy” sex life, but I’m also scared of it — as you know, sex is awesome. So while denying myself sex is hot, I’m not sure I want that to be a permanent thing. So because I don’t know what I want, it’s hard for me to commit to a direction in a conversation that I know will be very one sided (from me).

I’ve essentially been given the ability to top from the bottom, so to speak, in that I’m takibg the submissive role, but also ultimately in control of the direction of our sex life. And I don’t envision that dynamic changing because I think my wife would be concerned that truly taking control on her end might hurt or upset me — not to mention that I don’t think she would enjoy the control. Like me, I think she enjoys pretending to be in control, playing the role, not becoming it.

I’m not sure what the next step is at this moment, but I do agree that I need to be more open with her about where my head is. I just didn’t want to start that convo while being so uncertain.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Our sex life is similar. However my wife knows of my cuckold desires and did cuckold me once about 15 years ago. Anyway our typical sex routine is I lick and suck her clit until she has an orgasm, then she barks out her command “cock now”. I then penetrate her while she has another 1 or 2 orgasms or until she is satisfied. Then she tells me to pull out and has me jack off while I confess to her how I love being denied to cum in her. She says this way is better for her since she doesn’t have to clean her pussy afterwards.
Other times she will allow me to rub my cock on her calfs or thighs with some lotion and let me cum, while she tells me I haven’t earned the right to cum in her temple yet. I get so turned on by this talk.
I just wish she would find a bf in Nashville and cut me off from any intercourse and just let me still lick or clean up afterwards.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 am

Alright, so an update as I had the talk with her on New Year's Eve. She had some wine and I could tell she was in a good mood, so I figured I'd take the plunge.

I came right out and asked her how she felt about our current sex life, just open-ended at first to see where it went. She immediately became apologetic and said she was sorry for not being into sex as much lately. She thinks it has to do with her going back on birth control after the second baby -- which makes sense as birth control hindered her sex interest prior to children as well.

So I just flatly responded that she should stop taking it. That it was messing with her hormones and we barely have sex anyway. She laughed and said "we have sex!" so I said well we've only had sex a couple of times in the last few months and that most of the time I'm just going down on her anyway, so there's really no need for birth control. So she joked back, "but you're so good at it!"

So I agreed with her sentiment and said I'm ok with it. That often when we have sex she won't get off or it'll hurt her and that when she gives me head and isn't into it I often won't get off, so the best way to ensure we both get off is for me to just give her head. So she asked if that was ok with me and I said yea, I really enjoy doing it and I'm having fun with it. And then I asked if that type of sex life was ok for her. And she flatly said she prefers my tongue over sex.

So to pause here, it was an incredibly positive conversation. It felt like we were both honest and were both in a positive frame of mind. I also got the sense that she was really turned on by the conversation.

We started fooling around and she was really into it. I took off her bra and sucked on her nipples to start things up as usual and she was getting more and more heated up. I worked my way down and gave her really good head for about 15~ minutes until she exploded all over my face. It was incredibly hot and she was writhing around like crazy. I actively avoided cuming because I wanted to extend the session.

As she came down from her orgasm she asked if I came. I said not yet, so she responded: "What?? How did you NOT cum?!" With genuine shock in her tone. I told her that "I was hoping she could cum on my face again tonight."

I started to gently lick her again and she started to get into it, but after like 30 seconds, she said fuuuck, and pulled me up on top of her. I wasn't sure at first if it meant she just wanted me to jerk off, but she put my cock inside her and we started fucking. She came hard again in less than a minute and I followed shortly after, pulling out and cuming on her stomach.

We both said that was great and then went to bed. I didn't push for fooling around yesterday as it was a hectic day with the kids and I could tell she wasn't in the mood for anything. Regardless, I'm not entirely sure where this leaves things. Just as we agreed to revolve our sex life around eating her out, we ended up having intercourse. However, a part of me gets the feeling that the intercourse was more a result of her being really turned on by the whole situation, almost wanting to reward my dedication to her sexual enjoyment. I don't expect sex to be a regular occurrence. For one, I know she was a bit disappointed/annoyed that I didn't time my orgasm with hers while eating her out, so moving forward if I don't get off in my boxers, I expect to just jerk off on her stomach, but we'll see.

It also begs the question if I should start actively letting myself cum in my boxers all the time. I am 100 percent certain it's her preference (no mess and the session ends immediately after she cums). From my perspective, it's a less enjoyable orgasm though. When I cum on her stomach, I get a great view of her tits and spread pussy, she'll have her hands all over my dick, and I often simulate the action of fucking her missionary as I hump her hands or mine. When I cum in my boxers, it feels a bit shameful I guess. I always jump up to throw the soiled boxers in the hamper and she's smiling and glowing from her orgasm and I always get the feeling like she's thinking less of me. It's probably mostly in my head, but I feel like there's some truth to it.

On the other hand, because I know she prefers it, it probably opens up more opportunities to fool around with her. If all she has to do is lay there, cum, and have zero mess or anything she needs to do, it's obviously more likely she'll be more proactive and into it. Anyways, this post is going way too long. I'll keep you all updated.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:56 am

wannabecuck69 wrote:Our sex life is similar. However my wife knows of my cuckold desires and did cuckold me once about 15 years ago. Anyway our typical sex routine is I lick and suck her clit until she has an orgasm, then she barks out her command “cock now”. I then penetrate her while she has another 1 or 2 orgasms or until she is satisfied. Then she tells me to pull out and has me jack off while I confess to her how I love being denied to cum in her. She says this way is better for her since she doesn’t have to clean her pussy afterwards.
Other times she will allow me to rub my cock on her calfs or thighs with some lotion and let me cum, while she tells me I haven’t earned the right to cum in her temple yet. I get so turned on by this talk.
I just wish she would find a bf in Nashville and cut me off from any intercourse and just let me still lick or clean up afterwards.
Yea, I feel like that's an eventual outcome on my side as well. I've told my wife I enjoy being denied sex, but she hasn't really run with it. I'm pretty sure it has to do with her being afraid of saying something over the line or hurtful, so it'll likely be a slow process.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 am

And she flatly said she prefers my tongue over sex........and there you go; if the idea of PIV denial gets you off and feeds into your fantasy of being fully cucked one day, then it certainly seems like she giving you the green light for getting serious on the denial end of it....which can be a substantial first step.

I wouldn't advise you mentioning the 'C' word or idea for a long time though, given where you two are in life....building the family bond needs to be first for several more years.

Communicate with her at least monthly to make sure your both on the same page. If your both happy you may be in a place to see how long you both can go without PIV....begining right now.

Good luck.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:44 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:And she flatly said she prefers my tongue over sex........and there you go; if the idea of PIV denial gets you off and feeds into your fantasy of being fully cucked one day, then it certainly seems like she giving you the green light for getting serious on the denial end of it....which can be a substantial first step.

I wouldn't advise you mentioning the 'C' word or idea for a long time though, given where you two are in life....building the family bond needs to be first for several more years.

Communicate with her at least monthly to make sure your both on the same page. If your both happy you may be in a place to see how long you both can go without PIV....begining right now.

Good luck.
Well, I actually went back and thought about the sex we've had, and due to her pregnancy, it was much lower than I realized. I went and counted. We had sex in Feb. 2018, but then went until Sept. without having sex -- the baby was born at the end of July, so we tested sex in mid-Sept. Then we had sex twice in Oct., none in Nov., and then three times in Dec (including New Year's Eve).

So it's six times total in the past 10.5~ months, with half of the sessions happening in the last week or so (so really, 3x in 10 months if you look at Feb. - Nov.) -- and none of the sex sessions lasted more than a few minutes, with a few lasting only 30 seconds or so. All in all, probably about 10~ minutes of intercourse total.

I bring that up only to note that going with such limited sex wasn't as bad as I thought it would be had you told me those figures a year ago. I'm thinking I might bring those numbers up to her over the weekend to see how she reacts. I imagine she'll be shocked at how low they are. But I can confirm with her that she's ok with that as her sex life and I'll let her know that I'm fine with it as I enjoy going down on her so much.

I really have two thoughts on it moving forward. For one, I think it won't go over well to just declare no sex as a hard line -- I think it'll come off too extreme to her and also too limiting (at least in perception) as on occasion she may want sex. As long as she knows it's her call and I'm good not having sex, we'll see how it works out. My guess is sex will remain infrequent. My other thought is she may have a similar feeling to me that it didn't feel like sex was as infrequent as it was and she may also realize/confirm she's ok not having intercourse as long as she's getting off regularly from oral.

This really is an interesting and exciting point in time for me. I've had cuckold/submissive fantasies going back 15~ years and I've let them play out in a variety of ways, but it almost feels like I've crossed a threshold and didn't even realize it. I've gone virtually pussy-free for almost a year, but it hasn't felt that way. Further pushing the boundaries now feels easy. If in 2019 we have sex less than 10x again, that would be more than game or experiment, it would be a definitive lifestyle change. And based on my wife's reaction the other night, it seems like she's on board with it.

I'll keep you guys updated and thanks to everyone for feedback thus far. I know a lot of people view forums like this as a way to get off, and to be honest, I always assumed the vast majority of posts were fiction, so it's been weird going through this process and posting about my real life unsure of who readers would be, but the feedback I've gotten has seemingly been really insightful and genuine.

Edit: I should also add, something in your post caught my attention, regarding this denial leading to one day being cucked. It's strange to think about, but when I started this thread a few months ago, there was no reality to being cucked. My feeling was it would be too real and too complicated and I'd never be comfortable doing it in real life -- it was only a fantasy. Now, I'm not sure I'm open to it, but I feel like it's more in the realm of possibilities. Which is both scary and exciting. That said, I can't imagine it being something my wife is open to anytime soon.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 am

Thanks for your update. Keep us posted.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:19 pm

Seems like you have a good understanding of where you two are.

I'd lose the birth control pills.

Look forward to your updates regardless of how frequent or not they may be.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 pm

A little update. I didn't talk further with her, decided to just let things ride for a bit. We were both tired and went to bed early last night, but I woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I ended up cuddling up to her on and off as I wrestled around in bed. At one point my hand was lying directly over one of her nipples and she was in a thin shirt with no bra and she started to stir (around 5 a.m.). I got the sense that she liked it as I felt her nipple getting harder, so I began to rub it a bit and she slowly reached a hand back to feel for my hard on.

I immediately pulled her pants down and darted under the covers. When she saw where I was going, she let out a feint sigh of excitement. I ate her out slowly at first, building up to her orgasm and I exploded in my boxers at the same time (actually my penis slipped through the fly and I made a huge mess on the sheets...). She asked if I came, and I told her "yea, and I made a big mess..." She just laughed. I told her I'd clean it quick and she could just go back to bed, to which she just said "sounds good," and she pulled her pants back on and rolled over to get a little more sleep.

Honestly, it was really fun and I can tell there's a high sexual excitement between us right now. I suppose the only downside is it could become a bit routine, but I'm not going to worry about that yet.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 am

So she had been on her period for the week following our last encounter, but we ended up in a spot the other night where we had a really honest talk. I cited the fact that we only had sex eight times in 2018, to which she seemed genuinely shocked. She was a little defensive, saying it mostly had to do with her being fearful of a UTI during the pregnancy, but I did my best to alleviate her concerns and told her I was fine with it, as long as we're having fun, we don't literally have to have sex if it's not her preference. She seemed really comforted by that. I told her to just try to communicate more with me so I'm not always guessing -- like if she only wants head and then to go to sleep, just to tell me so I cum while I'm down there, etc. I complemented her profusely and told her how incredibly hot she looked and how it blew my mind what shape she was in just five months after the baby. And I know it's the internet and I can say whatever, but it really is incredible...she's back under 120 lbs and looks phenomenal (watching her get dressed post-shower in the mornings is awesome).

She seemed to relax quite a bit and it was a good talk. It led to kissing, which led to me licking her nipples and me going down on her. I could tell she was trying to be more verbal and express more control -- things like "yea, suck on those tits..." And I know that sounds lame, but it felt like progress and I could see she was coming out of her shell a bit more.

I ate her to an orgasm, but held off on my own, thinking maybe she'd want to let me try for a round two and get her off twice. After she came, she asked if I came, to which I told her I hadn't and thought she might want to fool around some more. I started to lick her some more, but she let out some frustration and said: "See, you always do this!" Basically annoyed that after our talk, I still didn't go ahead and cum. I guess she expected me to only not cum if she told me specifically -- which worries me a bit because I can't imagine her telling me that too often...

Anyways, she stopped me and pulled me up on top of her for sex, so I went to town and came on her stomach (hooray for getting laid in 2019 :P). I think I was a bit too hard and deep as she grimaced at one point, unfortunately only further reinforcing why she prefers my mouth over my dick.

The next night I tried to initiate playtime again, but she told me she wasn't in the mood and that her pussy was a bit sore from the night before. She offered to give me a handjob, which I quickly accepted. It was good, and she mixed in a bj at times and I eventually came in her mouth. She ran to the bathroom to spit it out, a tell-tale sign she wasn't into it, but she definitely did her best to mask that during the hj.

We took last night off, but I suspect she'll be ready to play tonight. I'm not sure if I should try to push anything new or different or just let it ride with a typical cum-in-boxers night.

As a side note, one thing I have some interest in revisiting now is an old comment from her from a year or two back. I haven't had anal sex with her in about 10 years and she's always resistant to doing it again. And the last time I asked, she had responded with: "how about I fuck your ass instead?" I got the sense she was joking anyway and I just laughed it off, but the prospect of her using a strap-on is kind of kinky. It might hurt and neither of us like it, but it feels like a fun adventure we could have. I'm wondering if I could get us back on that line of conversation and agree to it. I think most likely she would back down anyway, saying she's not interested in doing it, but you never know.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:03 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:Seems like you have a good understanding of where you two are.

With her period over, she's now officially off birth control again. That's going to be another factor that limits sex for us during most of the month.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm

You have been married 10 years and she was promiscuous before that and she has recently gone a year with almost no sex. If you want to be a cuckold then keep going the way you are. However you could lose her if she is having sex with others and not telling you. It would be surprising if she hasn't had at least a few one timers since you have been married or maybe could have a steady guy now. I think its time you checked a few things just so you know that things are the way you think they are. With your sex life the way it is I think its a real achievement that you guys had your last child. I would think a DNA test would take any doubt away, that you are the paternal father, not that there is a problem if you are not. Has she seen a doctor to ask why her libido is so low. There are a number of things I would be looking into. If you are not a cuck then I don't think you have a healthy sex life.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Guhunkadorn wrote:Seems like you have a good understanding of where you two are.

With her period over, she's now officially off birth control again. That's going to be another factor that limits sex for us during most of the month.

Have you tried any other form of BC