Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you seen two cucks fuck each other?

Yes, I have my cuck buddy and our wives are fucked by a particular bull who forces us to do bi things
6%
Yes, I have a cuck buddy and our wives have many lovers and make us fuck each other
13%
Never happened yet, but I am looking forward to it one day
58%
Has not happened and I would not like that
23%

Total votes: 345

maxbud
$2 Ho

Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Hey, from some posts, I see that there are a few cucks who have experiences with other cucks , usually on the insistence of a dominant bull. A rare occurence is one where we have a super dominant bull, two hotwives and two cucks.
The bull fucks both wives, commanding the hubbies to fuck each other or suck each other, while the wives look on with disdain and arousal at their submale bi hubbies, and make out with the stud :D

Who has any similar story in experience? Is it regular? pls share :lol:

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Re: Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Sounds fun to me.!!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:58 am

Her FB hinted one day we will do this but it won't be forced.

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:05 am

I had to kiss one of her lover's ass once. He was into domination but neither my wife or I much cared for it. I wasn't opposed to it, it just was something I did to help them get it on. I guess he really likes fucking a beta male's wife so I became a beta and humiliated myself for them. Not something I'd care to do again.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 am

SIR brought Beth and i to a party. There were about five other bulls with their toys. On bull had a sub who was a BBC male who was his sub.
The BBC at one point drew the keys of the various bulls from a hat. SIR's keys were the ones the BBC pulled. Sir had Beth suck the cock hard
then had the BBC fuck me.
He went at it slow and hard. The guy was hung over 8 inches and thick. He was in me for over half an hour. At one point Beth stood over me as i was on all fours and the BBC ate her pussy as he continued fucking me. Later his Master ordered him to suck me off. Was so intense.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 am

My wife pretty much nagged me into playing with other men. I am sub to her. She is dominant and won't play with dominant men. For whatever reason it turns her on like crazy to see me with another man. I have been with some of her boyfriends and a few other cuckolds. I did it under duress at the beginning but over time have come to enjoy cock as much as she does.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:13 pm

petey boy wrote:SIR brought Beth and i to a party. There were about five other bulls with their toys. On bull had a sub who was a BBC male who was his sub.
The BBC at one point drew the keys of the various bulls from a hat. SIR's keys were the ones the BBC pulled. Sir had Beth suck the cock hard
He went at it slow and hard. The guy was hung over 8 inches and thick. He was in me for over half an hour. At one point Beth stood over me as i was on all fours and the BBC ate her pussy as he continued fucking me. Later his Master ordered him to suck me off. Was so intense.

Wow! Petey boy , that is intense.. LOL

He sounds more like a stud than a cuck. Interesting to know he is a cuck. How about thic BBC-Cuck's wife, what was she doing while he was fucking you? Did SIR fuck his wife there?
Did the other master fuck your wife Beth? Did he suck you until you came in his mouth? :D

Imagine if sir ordered you to make out with the other cuck after he sucked you off, what would have happened? :lol:

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Cdncuck wrote:My wife pretty much nagged me into playing with other men. I am sub to her. She is dominant and won't play with dominant men. For whatever reason it turns her on like crazy to see me with another man. I have been with some of her boyfriends and a few other cuckolds. I did it under duress at the beginning but over time have come to enjoy cock as much as she does.
Hot! Can you give any specific stories of that happening? (did her boyfriend put it in your ass? Does she makeout with him when he's fucking you?)

What kinds of men does your wife fuck , if she's a dom? Do you get to fuck her at all? :D

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:57 am

We are friends with another cuckold couple and both of our wives are very dominant over us (the husbands). They have played together twice, sharing bulls and making us watch and me doing cleanup on both of them. I've never seen the other husband do cleanup or suck a bulls cock and never seen him with an erection. My wife said she wants to see me and him 69 each other and she said the next time we get together she is going to see if the other wife is open to it. If so, I'm sure it will happen.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:42 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:SIR brought Beth and i to a party. There were about five other bulls with their toys. On bull had a sub who was a BBC male who was his sub.

He sounds more like a stud than a cuck. Interesting to know he is a cuck. How about thic BBC-Cuck's wife, what was she doing while he was fucking you? Did SIR fuck his wife there?
Did the other master fuck your wife Beth? Did he suck you until you came in his mouth? :D

Imagine if sir ordered you to make out with the other cuck after he sucked you off, what would have happened? :lol:
To try and clarify at this party :
1 ) SIR with Beth and I a married couple both sub ( all white )
2) Master 2 with his married sub wife white & husband cuck- black
3) Other three masters has female subs all three couples watching only

Action went sort of like this: SIR ordered Beth to crawl over and suck the cock of BBC( he is a pro football player in europe- very dark shade of brown he is muscular huge thighs 6'5'' im guessing 245 all muscle hung 8 plus cock when hard uncut )
Beth loved getting that cock in her mouth. While she sucked on it he was told not to cum. When hard he had the BBC lick at Beth while she greased up my hole and then was told to put it in me. He enjoyed that when was told by SIR hard he rammed that cock into me.
Tears in my eyes he rode me. At times using a riding crop on my ass that SIR handed him. I still have the bruises. While he fucked me I went through all the emotions from limp cock to raging harden. While he fucked me he ate at Beth's wet pussy. He came in me
and I cleaned his cock. At some point Beth was licking the cocks and balls of other masters and subs i think, It was intense still trying to sort it all out. Much later all the subs crawled from bull to bull and licked and teased and drank the cum they deposited in them

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:01 am

Cdncuck wrote:My wife pretty much nagged me into playing with other men. I am sub to her. She is dominant and won't play with dominant men. For whatever reason it turns her on like crazy to see me with another man. I have been with some of her boyfriends and a few other cuckolds. I did it under duress at the beginning but over time have come to enjoy cock as much as she does.
ALMOST DITTO!!!!!!!!
I never performed under duress, I love it,and do whatever she wants

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Cdncuck wrote:...... For whatever reason it turns her on like crazy to see me with another man. I have been with some of her boyfriends and a few other cuckolds. I did it under duress at the beginning but over time have come to enjoy cock as much as she does.
My wife loves watching me with other men...she says it's so hot! But it was never under duress for me...I'm just as much of a cock slut as my wife...I love servicing men!

I've taken care of some of her men with her watching, but also find men to have fun with on my own..she's always encouraging that. Never played with another cuckold but that would be hot!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:57 am

Once you begin to play with no rules, its amazing how easily you can explore and then either enjoy or eliminate
any act. Even in the role of a submissive i realize it is role playing. Also I have discovered so many things about
myself when it is all play.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:49 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:...... For whatever reason it turns her on like crazy to see me with another man. I have been with some of her boyfriends and a few other cuckolds. I did it under duress at the beginning but over time have come to enjoy cock as much as she does.
My wife loves watching me with other men...she says it's so hot! But it was never under duress for me...I'm just as much of a cock slut as my wife...I love servicing men!

I've taken care of some of her men with her watching, but also find men to have fun with on my own..she's always encouraging that. Never played with another cuckold but that would be hot!
While I haven't had a cuck hubby, I have certainly had a lot of cock. Usually my wife's BF of the time. I have had it orally, anally and in the hand. My wife often claims I love cock more than her.

She could be right.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:36 pm

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:

Action went sort of like this: SIR ordered Beth to crawl over and suck the cock of BBC( he is a pro football player in europe- very dark shade of brown he is muscular huge thighs 6'5'' im guessing 245 all muscle hung 8 plus cock when hard uncut )
Beth loved getting that cock in her mouth. While she sucked on it he was told not to cum. When hard he had the BBC lick at Beth while she greased up my hole and then was told to put it in me. He enjoyed that when was told by SIR hard he rammed that cock into me.
Tears in my eyes he rode me. At times using a riding crop on my ass that SIR handed him. I still have the bruises. While he fucked me I went through all the emotions from limp cock to raging harden. While he fucked me he ate at Beth's wet pussy. He came in me
and I cleaned his cock. At some point Beth was licking the cocks and balls of other masters and subs i think, It was intense still trying to sort it all out. Much later all the subs crawled from bull to bull and licked and teased and drank the cum they deposited in them

Hey peteyboy,.. I wonder.. did you enjoy the gay sex because you are bi,.. or is it that you are turned on by the humiliation of being forced into gay acts by the super dom sir? :lol:

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:38 pm

gazdenied wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:

While I haven't had a cuck hubby, I have certainly had a lot of cock. Usually my wife's BF of the time. I have had it orally, anally and in the hand. My wife often claims I love cock more than her.

She could be right.

Do you like being fucked by men,.. or is it the arousal from being humiliated and dommed by your wife and her BF into gay acts, that turns you on?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:46 am

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:

Hey peteyboy,.. I wonder.. did you enjoy the gay sex because you are bi,.. or is it that you are turned on by the humiliation of being forced into gay acts by the super dom sir? :lol:
It is all of the above and then more. The heat of being taken to a place where you submit is especially arousing to me who in daily life
is a control freak. There is a freedom one feels in crossing boundaries!

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:13 am

maxbud wrote:
gazdenied wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:

She could be right.

Do you like being fucked by men,.. or is it the arousal from being humiliated and dommed by your wife and her BF into gay acts, that turns you on?
Interesting question. I do rather like being fucked by men but I find the humiliation aspect adds a bit of extra excitement to it, I guess. There's definitely an appeal for the subspace around getting fucked by a hot, hard cock.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 pm

No thanks. I find being sub to Marla exciting and I have sucked cock and under the right circumstances I might even submit to being fucked but I want no interaction two way inerplay with another guy. Being ordered to catch is one thing but I have zero interest in pitching.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 pm

tosaintsfan wrote:No thanks. I find being sub to Marla exciting and I have sucked cock and under the right circumstances I might even submit to being fucked but I want no interaction two way inerplay with another guy. Being ordered to catch is one thing but I have zero interest in pitching.

TO

How would you like thi scenario: it if Marla's bull, came with another cuckold couple,... then he ordered both cucks on their knees while he sensually made out with Marla and the other hotwife, with you cucks just masturbating, but not allowed to cum. Then he starts fucking both women, and tells the other hubby to fuck your ass , whilst you watch him missionary deep inside Marla? :lol: And the other hotwife rubbing her body on him while he takes marla ? :lol:

That seems like an ideal situation where you are receiving and not pitching,... but completely dommed by the stud and the women

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm

gazdenied wrote:
maxbud wrote:
gazdenied wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:

She could be right.

Interesting question. I do rather like being fucked by men but I find the humiliation aspect adds a bit of extra excitement to it, I guess. There's definitely an appeal for the subspace around getting fucked by a hot, hard cock.

Do you think your wife's bull could organize another cuckold to fuck you, whilst he makes out with both wives? :lol:

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:09 pm

pixwellguy wrote:

Hey pixwellguy, is it something you could suggest to her or to another cuck friend of yours? :)
Have you had any scenario that comes close to this?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 pm

O1812 wrote:No and not interested. Only sexual thing I do with males is suck their cock, and I prefer to only suck my girlfriends lovers alpha cocks. I'm not interested in wasting my time with another inferior beta with a tiny useless penis.

Does your girlfriend share her alpha with other women who also have cuck husbands?
:D

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:13 am

O1812 wrote:No and not interested. Only sexual thing I do with males is suck their cock, and I prefer to only suck my girlfriends lovers alpha cocks. I'm not interested in wasting my time with another inferior beta with a tiny useless penis.

Love how you stated that! So true!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:19 am

pixwellguy wrote:

Hey pixwellguy, is it something you could suggest to her or to another cuck friend of yours? :)
Have you had any scenario that comes close to this?