Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you seen two cucks fuck each other?

Yes, I have my cuck buddy and our wives are fucked by a particular bull who forces us to do bi things
6%
Yes, I have a cuck buddy and our wives have many lovers and make us fuck each other
13%
Never happened yet, but I am looking forward to it one day
58%
Has not happened and I would not like that
23%

Total votes: 346

bamamoon256
Player

Re: Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:43 pm

SSC- Safe, Sane, Consensual may be the way that most people play, but I prefer RACK- Risk Aware Consensual Kink and consensual non-consent. I like living dangerously, as long as no one is trying to shoot me, stab me, or blow me up it's all in good fun.

That's the way my hubby likes to be treated too. ( wife here )

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:00 am

Most of my 'cuck' activities are really just an extension of my BDSM play and being in a Female-led relationship.

However, Goddess and i do frequent a few BDSM and swingers clubs in our area. It is at these play parties that i most regularly will engage in activities with other cucks/submissive "men", usually for the enjoyment of the Dominant Women present.

These activities began long before i considered myself a cuck, and really just thought of my self as a 'sub'.

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:14 am

Before I met the right woman and became a caged cuck, I was a bull.
I knew two couples with submissive husbands, who met especially for the women to have lesbian sex. They, not me,after were canned and flogged and humiliated, always made their husbands to fuck, or mostly suck each other to orgasm. They never had sex with their wives. If women wanted sex with a man, they used me.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:17 pm

Welcome to the forum occludo.

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:32 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:17 pm
Welcome to the forum occludo.
Thank you for your welcome armyguy. Glad to find my "tribe" and be between people same as i am. ;)

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:29 am

occludo wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:14 am
I knew two couples with submissive husbands, who met especially for the women to have lesbian sex. They, not me,after were canned and flogged and humiliated, always made their husbands to fuck, or mostly suck each other to orgasm. They never had sex with their wives. If women wanted sex with a man, they used me.
This is hot! some of us love this kind of thing.
Pls do tell of your experiences with this. I assume there were FMF threesomes with both women in bed with you and then both the submissive cucks, kneeling and watching... or even fucking each others asses as their wives are riding you. I love seeing the bull having deep french kisses with two wives, and their aroused sub cuck husbands, watching in angst.

did the cucks worship the womens feet? Piss play?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 am

occludo wrote:
Pls do tell of your experiences with this. I assume there were FMF threesomes with both women in bed with you and then both the submissive cucks, kneeling and watching... or even fucking each others asses as their wives are riding you. I love seeing the bull having deep french kisses with two wives, and their aroused sub cuck husbands, watching in angst.

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:48 pm

maxbud wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 am
occludo wrote:

Yes, there were some of these, but the circumstances were slightly different. I was a bull for a couple (hereinafter referred to as A&d).
"A" had strong lesbian urges, so the most important condition when meeting a couple was that the woman be bi too...the submissive husband was second.
"A" was also a BDSM enthusiast and tormenting /humiliating "d" at every visit was a pleasure for both of them.
I became bull by chance and I probably did something right because she kept me, and more, recommended me to other couples.
I didn't have a spectacular organ, but I could maintain an erection and control my orgasm for hours, so any woman could achieve as many orgasms as she wanted.

Once "A" told me that he would like me to accompany them to a similar couple that they knew. It wasn't the only time. ;)
English is not my first language to go into detailed descriptions, but of course body worshiping was a must especially feet kissing and licking.
The two of them decided what and how it would happen. Even I had no decision and I was used, but as a bull.
"A" was always naked, but the other , "M", liked to wear some latex or leather accessories.
Usually, as a warm-up, they tormented their husbands, especially each other's husband. Clamps, canning, paddle, flogger or whip etc. When the excitement was at its peak, they would furiously have lesbian sex. The men just watched. Husbands on their knees, and me from the armchair.
After they calmed down, the humiliation began. Spitting, slapping, just rimming, sex with me, both women sucking me, having both husbands suck me "to taste their pussy juices", husbands sucking each other in a male 69, etc.
"A" didn't but "M" was a ball-busting enthusiast. She often asked "d" to suck her husband, when he was standing with his legs apart. When he was close to orgasm, she would kick him in the balls, repeating this as many times as necessary so that he wouldn't reach it. Fun fact: over time he had gotten so much to associate kicks with pleasure, that once, to everyone's surprise, on the 3rd kick he had a super orgasm, unexpectedly filling "d's" mouth, to everyone's laughter.
None of them took birth control, so I was asked to never cum inside pussy.
"A" had a moderate interest in body creampie cleanup, but "M" was very enthusiastic and always chose different places where to cum. Personally, I liked it when she chose her feet, because then both husbands could cleanup at the same time...and I felt very proud in myself. :)

Oh...and about piss...I don't want to bore you with such a long message, but I can assure you that the only ones who used the toilet at these parties were men. ;) ...and if you want sometime to find how was for me first time, ask me (and spoiler: was from "A") :lol:

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:41 am

My first time sucking cock my wife forced my head down on her lovers cock. I couldn't believe I didn't hesitate I took his whole eight inches down my throat all within in the first motion. I choked a little and he laughed. She held my head by my hair and forcefully moved my head up and down until I started doing it on my own. I have sucked a few guys but that is about it. Not sure I could take a cock anally but have thought about it.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:51 am

We have a cuck buddy, his wife is bbc only, she's got a few regulars she plays with. Our buddy isn't allow to play during her fun, he stayed dressed and caged at home then she comes home and feeds him his reward. Mrs warm and I have played with him once, no cuck play, no dressing, she flogged him, tied him to a chair and edged him with a penis pump. Made him suck me for a while before untying him and tell us both to assume the position so she could take turns pegging us. She rewarded him by sitting on his cock when she was done. He came almost instantly, he hadn't been inside a pussy in almost a year. It was fun, maybe next time have him dressed. Rather than a bull fucking us both I think it would be more fun to have 2 or 3 ladies there watching and using us.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:41 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:51 am
We have a cuck buddy, his wife is bbc only, she's got a few regulars she plays with. Our buddy isn't allow to play during her fun, he stayed dressed and caged at home then she comes home and feeds him his reward. Mrs warm and I have played with him once, no cuck play, no dressing, she flogged him, tied him to a chair and edged him with a penis pump. Made him suck me for a while before untying him and tell us both to assume the position so she could take turns pegging us. She rewarded him by sitting on his cock when she was done. He came almost instantly, he hadn't been inside a pussy in almost a year. It was fun, maybe next time have him dressed. Rather than a bull fucking us both I think it would be more fun to have 2 or 3 ladies there watching and using us.
I would guess that the sexy hot ideal woyld be the two wives have hot hard fast sex... and slow deep making out and lovemaking, with the bull, while you two cucks are denied pussy and made to watch the action while felatting each other, or fucking each others asses, . or worshipping your wives feet submissively.
hot and humiliating, to have two cucks naked and on their knees and doing sub-bi things to each other,.. while the bull and wives sit above them and watch. The cuck submissions making the wives even more horny and wet for their dominant bull,...a nd the cucks being more aroused by seeing their wives ignore them and worship the alpha bull
Would that work with you guys?
:)

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:54 pm

occludo wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:48 pm
maxbud wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 am
occludo wrote:

Yes, there were some of these, but the circumstances were slightly different. I was a bull for a couple (hereinafter referred to as A&d).
"A" had strong lesbian urges, so the most important condition when meeting a couple was that the woman be bi too...the submissive husband was second.
"A" was also a BDSM enthusiast and tormenting /humiliating "d" at every visit was a pleasure for both of them.
I became bull by chance and I probably did something right because she kept me, and more, recommended me to other couples.
I didn't have a spectacular organ, but I could maintain an erection and control my orgasm for hours, so any woman could achieve as many orgasms as she wanted.

Once "A" told me that he would like me to accompany them to a similar couple that they knew. It wasn't the only time. ;)
English is not my first language to go into detailed descriptions, but of course body worshiping was a must especially feet kissing and licking.
The two of them decided what and how it would happen. Even I had no decision and I was used, but as a bull.
"A" was always naked, but the other , "M", liked to wear some latex or leather accessories.
Usually, as a warm-up, they tormented their husbands, especially each other's husband. Clamps, canning, paddle, flogger or whip etc. When the excitement was at its peak, they would furiously have lesbian sex. The men just watched. Husbands on their knees, and me from the armchair.
After they calmed down, the humiliation began. Spitting, slapping, just rimming, sex with me, both women sucking me, having both husbands suck me "to taste their pussy juices", husbands sucking each other in a male 69, etc.
"A" didn't but "M" was a ball-busting enthusiast. She often asked "d" to suck her husband, when he was standing with his legs apart. When he was close to orgasm, she would kick him in the balls, repeating this as many times as necessary so that he wouldn't reach it. Fun fact: over time he had gotten so much to associate kicks with pleasure, that once, to everyone's surprise, on the 3rd kick he had a super orgasm, unexpectedly filling "d's" mouth, to everyone's laughter.
None of them took birth control, so I was asked to never cum inside pussy.
"A" had a moderate interest in body creampie cleanup, but "M" was very enthusiastic and always chose different places where to cum. Personally, I liked it when she chose her feet, because then both husbands could cleanup at the same time...and I felt very proud in myself. :)

Oh...and about piss...I don't want to bore you with such a long message, but I can assure you that the only ones who used the toilet at these parties were men. ;) ...and if you want sometime to find how was for me first time, ask me (and spoiler: was from "A") :lol:
Interesting story, I have never been so lucky, where are you from?

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:36 am

[/quote]
Interesting story, I have never been so lucky, where are you from?
[/quote]

Europe...and yes, english is not my native language :) If you want more details, write me in private, eventually with some details about yourself also.

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:01 pm

Not quite the same thing, but several years ago a friend of mine invited me to watch him and his current gf have sex. He said it was her fantasy to have someone watch them. But only watch.
I agreed. Met them at a motel and as they got naked, I pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed to watch.
But he had her bent over the bed, kneeling on the floor and asked me if I'd like to finger her pussy. Naturally I said yes, and slid my fingers into her. Quick as a flash he shoved his erect cock into her pussy while my fingers were inside her.
I found it quite arousing, but back then had no bi-sexual tendencies that I know of.
After this, they got on the bed and I sat in the chair with my cock out slowly stroking as I watched. For some reason I started to imagine that my friend was fucking MY wife, not his gf and this made me hornier and harder.
They were now in a 69 position, her on top, her face and his cock facing me. She beckoned me over to the bed and told me to kneel down. She then pulled me in for a passionate kiss. After the kiss, she sucked his cock for a moment, then kissed me again. This was repeated several times. Each time the kissing was more urgent and passionate. The next time I went in for a kiss, she pulled his cock in the way and I ended up with my mouth on his shaft...I pulled away shocked, but she pulled me back in for another kiss and then told me she wanted to see me suck my friends cock. He grunted his approval, so I took the head of his cock in my mouth and tasted him. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it.
The whole thing then turned into a free for all MFM 3 some. Both of us fucked her mouth, pussy and ass. I sucked him, he sucked me. He came inside her and I shot my load over her tits. And then I went home to my wife.
Since then I have been mostly straight, but with occasional bisexual "slips"....especially when my friend is around.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:14 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:51 am

Would be HOT to get any update on this experience....

Anyone else have something similar?

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:53 pm

My wife Jen has a gf, Shirley who also cucks her husband Tim. Shirley and Jen get together and dress us ect. Recently the have had us fuck each other in front of them and their bulls. The humiliation is a big turn on for both of us !