I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vmb69
Pervert

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm

KY would it upset you if she had and not told you? I would assume knowing some day you could come home and find her in bed would be rather hot. Or find some evidence. If we are anything alike I would assume you would get an instant hardon if you did.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:04 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:05 pm
KY would it upset you if she had and not told you? I would assume knowing some day you could come home and find her in bed would be rather hot. Or find some evidence. If we are anything alike I would assume you would get an instant hardon if you did.
If you read way back in his posting history, I think early in this thread, he and Jaimee swapped their biggest fantasies for each other, and one of Ky’s was for Jaimee to cheat on him and not tell him about it. So I don’t see how he could be mad if she did what he wanted her to do. If anything, she has more right to be mad at him for not really embracing the ones she told him she wanted in the same conversation, because if she did cheat, by my count she has now gone through with all three he asked for.

But there has been a lot of water under the bridge of their relationship since that conversation, so I don’t know what the status of those desires and their fulfillment really is, given that Ky has only talked about a fraction of he and Jaimee’s interactions with Matt. It may be that he and Jaimee’s desires have changed over the years since then…her interactions with Sipho suggest that may be the case.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:50 pm

Thanks for the wonderful post Ky - so sexy that she is pushing your cuck buttons… safe travels

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:11 am

That was an incredible couple of updates and again, some of the hottest adventure I've had the pleasure of reading on this site.

As for a little breast sagging and stretch marks, I have to admit I actually find it more of a turn on than a pristine pair of firm breasts, and I loved your description. There is something magical about the natural hang of the breasts of a beautiful woman who's birthed and nursed her children.

Ky, I can only imagine how stunning and sexy your lovely wife looked braless under a thin t-shirt, especially knowing it was at the suggestion of her dominant bull.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:31 pm

Jaimee and you are so awesome! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:36 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:43 pm
Ky,

Do you ever sit and wonder how terrible your life must have been in a past life to have been dropped into this life with a woman like Jaimee as your wife to balance your Karma? Of course she was mashing on your cuck buttons, and you love that she is doing it! Although I do recall a time back in the states when she was going out without telling you where she was going that must look awfully suspicious right about now. And she certainly isn’t lacking in opportunities with you travelling for work. Maybe plan to get home a day early next time and see which of your neighbors is shagging her? Or maybe it is all of them…taking turns…;)

Thanks again for sharing with us and travel safe!
I have a bit of time tonight which is rare. Jaimee's out with a couple of old girlfriends from school, and the kids are in bed, so I thought I might catch up on some responses.

To txrockdog: I've been driving myself up the wall recently, remembering all the times she might have been fucking some guy behind my back. Yes, she's had opportunities, but I haven't suspected a thing. I did tell her that it was one of my biggest fantasies, but I didn't think she took me that seriously when I said it. I honestly have no idea right now if she's just stringing me along, or if she's actually done it. I highly doubt it would be one of the neighbors. Their wives wouldn't stand for it, and Jaimee wouldn't betray them because she really likes them, and they often help her with the kids.

I do count myself lucky everyday to have Jaimee in my life. Things aren't perfect. We still have our flareups and fights as all couples do, but I love her.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:54 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:20 pm
As one of Ky & Jaime's many fans on here, I can agree with txrockdog's summary, lol.
I got a kick out of that summary, and I have to say, a few of the points have been and are fairly accurate.

On a different subject, I don't very often read other threads these days because what ever time I have, I tend to use it to write. But I did stumble across yours the other day, and fuck me, you left me with my mouth hanging open. I've read about half of the pages on your thread, so I'm not caught up to the current day, but as soon as I get caught up I'll be sure to leave a comment. Take care, Ky.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:56 pm

offendedgame wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:48 am
txrockdog wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:18 am
Tryagain wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:46 am
This thread picks up a story already posted. Where can i find the beginning of this story?
Search function, and wayback machine. It can be tedious though.
Not sure of anybody else’s experience, but anytime I try to use the search function or click to view a users other posts, I get a message saying the search function is unavailable due to high load. I know Some of Ky’s earlier threads were either deleted by him or lost to inactivity, but you may find them in the wayback machine.
I get the same message as well, it rarely works.
Yeah, I think those early posts are history. That's too bad. I never saved any of those, but it would be interesting to go back an reread them from today's perspective. We were so naïve in those days. We made every mistake possible and had to work through so many things.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:41 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:56 pm
offendedgame wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:48 am
txrockdog wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 am
WatchinginNJ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:18 am

Search function, and wayback machine. It can be tedious though.
Not sure of anybody else’s experience, but anytime I try to use the search function or click to view a users other posts, I get a message saying the search function is unavailable due to high load. I know Some of Ky’s earlier threads were either deleted by him or lost to inactivity, but you may find them in the wayback machine.
I get the same message as well, it rarely works.
Yeah, I think those early posts are history. That's too bad. I never saved any of those, but it would be interesting to go back an reread them from today's perspective. We were so naïve in those days. We made every mistake possible and had to work through so many things.
Guessing that there is only so much room on the servers, "out with the old" unfortunately.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:57 pm

Mrbigbull wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:58 am
magnus wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:55 pm
Yup, sometimes I wonder why all these pop psychologists are even on this site. In case the title of this sub forum has eluded a few people, it's the "Cuckold" sub forum. Most of the people who populate this place share a cuckold fetish and most people who engage in their cuckold fetish understand there are inherent risks and certainly anyone, like Ky, who's been engaging in this fetish for some time with his wife, understands those risks better than many or most.

Those of us who act on our fetish understand there are no guarantees, but then there are no guarantees in any marriage regardless of sexual fetish engagement, with better than 50% ending in divorce without any cuckold fetish influence.

Life is inherently risky, a cuckold marriage is inherently risky, a non cuckold marriage is inherently risky, relationships of all kinds are inherently risky. I'm sensing a theme here.

I wouldn't blame Ky if he stopped sharing his adventure here simply because some of the responses of the self arbiters of the cuckold lifestyle take long winded judgement to an art form.
Thank you for the compliment, you think I have psychological skills, while I have in fact none. I do have life experience and cuckold lifestyle experience though. And I can see common logic and danger.
O yes, the divorce rate is high, also in non-cuck marriages. But out of experience I know there are also a lot of divorces because of the lifestyle, or where the lifestyle has speed up the proces. So yes, there is always a risk.

Funny remark about being an arbiter. I never forbid someone to do this, I just gave a warning, with an explanation what could happen, I never mentioned something will happen (okay, the sucking I did mention it will happen, and we all know it will, because Jaimee wants it and Sipho is bi).
I gave a warning because I know a few things about addictions, behavioral changes (and no, I am not a psychologist) and things going south in the cuckold lifestyle.

You can read back the Derrek situation, that was also a kind of behavioral change and addiction, be it light. Guess what could happen if you would really push that way.

With all this, I would find it very strange if he doesn't want to post anymore, just because someone is looking out for him, warning him for the possible dangers and how he can in some way manage them by setting clear boundaries upfront.
I just do not understand why people are against these kind of warnings, looks like those people want to see him get hurt like Jaimee mentioned.
Very strange.

I wasn't sure how much I wanted to weigh in on this one... but when you distill it all down, the arguments above mirror my own thoughts. I do remember our experience with Derrek. It was our first and it went terribly wrong. And while we've grown and learned from it, I'd be lying if I said I'm 100% confident that we're immune from the same potential dangers ensnaring us again. Actually, I think it's healthy to always be a little worried that your marriage is in jeopardy. It keeps you from taking it for granted. I read all the comments, and I put a lot of thought into most of them, weighing them out and making my decisions accordingly.

One of the biggest dangers I see now is that we still need to get to know Sipho much better. It's easy to be deceived by someone if you're only with them occasionally. Anyone can put up a facade for a time. If this is going to work, we both need to know Sipho much better than we do, so to that end, we're taking it slow and taking time to get to know each other better. That won't eliminate the danger, but it should help us communicate properly and thus, help us avoid situations that will trip us up. At least that's the hope. I know things will happen, occasionally feelings may be hurt, and forgiveness sought, but for a time, we're going to explore this road.

I do have to concede one point, however. I find myself justifying in my mind that this kink is something we just have to get out of our system. Even now, I still find myself thinking that we'll only play a little longer, and then we'll hang it all up. It's crazy that I still let myself believe it, but it also reminds me that we can all be easily deceived. I should probably put more thought into sharing the things that don't go so well. I tend to curate the good and fun things, and downplay the bad. For instance, there's still a lot of drama going on with Matt, and I haven't wanted to share that. I thought we had it worked out, but that's not the case. There's still more work to do. I deal with the drama because I have to, but I don't find writing about it very fun at all, so I've avoided that. Still, some of it might go a long way to helping some avoid potential pitfalls.

I'm rambling a bit now, so I'll wrap it up. Everyone stay safe and make the best decisions you can. Ky,

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:22 pm

Your'e amazing Ky, I hope you and Jaimee make the right choices. You are such a wonderful couple. Look forward to hearing how things progress

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:06 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:54 pm
FamilyCuckold wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:20 pm
As one of Ky & Jaime's many fans on here, I can agree with txrockdog's summary, lol.
I got a kick out of that summary, and I have to say, a few of the points have been and are fairly accurate.

On a different subject, I don't very often read other threads these days because what ever time I have, I tend to use it to write. But I did stumble across yours the other day, and fuck me, you left me with my mouth hanging open. I've read about half of the pages on your thread, so I'm not caught up to the current day, but as soon as I get caught up I'll be sure to leave a comment. Take care, Ky.
From one cuck using writing as catharsis to another, you're too kind, Ky. Your story is hands-down my favourite thread on here, just as much to do with your writing skills as the subject matter.

Looking forward to reading about the deviant road down which Sipho will be leading you both. :twisted:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:30 am

Thanks for the update Ky. Hope you and Jamie make the best decision with regard to Sipho. I know you both care about your family so I am sure you will have the best experience you can

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:15 am

I don’t think a more cogent or more honest statement has ever been made on this board.

One of the biggest dangers I see now is that we still need to get to know Sipho much better. It's easy to be deceived by someone if you're only with them occasionally. Anyone can put up a facade for a time. If this is going to work, we both need to know Sipho much better than we do, so to that end, we're taking it slow and taking time to get to know each other better.

They’ve already established that Sipho can take Jaimee to a place physically and emotionally that few can, and definitely Ky doesn’t. Remember orgasms trigger a chemical reaction in the pleasure center of the brain similar to addictive drugs.
Because of the inherent danger of Jaimee losing herself to the addiction of her experiences with Sipho and how he makes her feel. Ky and Jaimee both sense the danger Sipho presents to Jaimee and her easily manipulated mindset when it comes to large cock, sex, and daring types of sexual experiences she enjoys, while also seeing the exciting ride he can take them on.
Sipho is obviously putting on a good front as he sees a woman and her partner that are ripe targets (too strong of a word?) for his next adventure. That he sees a woman and her willing(?) partner that are open to what he has to offer, and can possibly be manipulated into doing the things they’d rather not do but that he enjoys.
Perhaps his fetish, his turn on isn’t just the kinky sex he enjoys, but really is breaking the physical bond between a wife and her husband. I believe he may have even said something like that in a previous update by Ky. That Sipho’s greatest satisfaction comes not from the type of sex he has with the wife, but in the changes he makes in the wife, the transformation he makes in her, and then separates her physically and emotionally from her husband. That’s how he really gets off.
So kudos to you two both for slowly dipping your toes into the Sipho pool.
Do you have anyway to talk to the people, the couples he has played with before?
I just hope you both have the ability to say no and pull away if you see things that you don’t like about Sipho.
Otherwise if things continue to check out I wish you good luck and happy travels down the hot wife journey.
Thank you for taking time to share in detail the experiences you and Jaimee are having and just as importantly, your reactions and thought to them.
Last edited by mundyman on Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:53 am

Hasn't Jaimee known Sipho for a fairly long time and fairly intimately? At least well enough to fully discuss her and Ky's relationship and for them to plan a scenario to entice KY to suck someone's (Sipho's? Matt's?) cock? Certainly that implies a fairly open and close relationship.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:46 am

Hey all,

I thought I’d share another little interesting experience. I find It’s often the little things that push my buttons the most. Sure, the hours long, multi-orgasm sessions with Sipho was a mindbender, but there’s something about the casual, small things that seem to often hit me the hardest—and stay with me the longest.

The other night we were just sitting down for dinner when the in-laws suddenly showed up. They were in our area and decided to pop in and say hi. They came in like a hurricane, giving my wife no time to slip upstairs and change her shirt or put a bra on. My mother-in-law instantly saw that her daughter wasn’t wearing a bra, more than that, the MIL saw that the blouse her daughter was wearing left little to the imagination.

Jaimee’s mom’s eyes went wide, and in front of all she said, “"Honestly, Jillian, have you lost your marbles? That top's barely covering you – it's more see-through than a lace curtain! You're not an early twenty-something auditioning for an episode of Love Island. Put a cardigan on, for goodness sake, and spare us all a spot of bother!"

I could see my wife’s jaw clinch as she took several deep breaths. “Mum, for goodness sake, I'm in my own home! And anyway, Ky likes it," she said, shooting me defiant glance to make sure I backed her up. She then added under her breath, “Welcome to the fashion police, 1987 division…”

Needless to say, the in-laws didn’t stay long. They invited us over for an Easter dinner and then were on their way.

Once they left, my wife plopped onto the sofa, her breasts moving freely as she did. Fuck, I’ve always loved her tits, but now I swear that’s all I’m looking at when she’s around.

“That woman’s a menace,” Jaimee said, adjusting her breasts under her shirt. “Bloody hell, they’re supposed to get back closer to normal after your done nursing. But it’s been almost two years, and I swear, I think they’re even larger.”

“Maybe it’s in the genes,” I suggested, sitting next to her on the couch. “Your mum’s, well… not small.”

Jaimee’s head turned toward me slowly, one brow raising slowly as she looked at me. “Oh, have you been perving on mum? Hoping to have a go are we?”

“God no!” I protested instantly. “But you can’t help but notice—and you know as well as I do that she barely tolerates me.”

Jaimee’s look softened and she laid her hand on my knee. “Relax, I’m just taking the piss—and she loves you in her way. That’s just mum.” She then squeezed my knee and said, “I’m not sure I can keep this up though,” she said, referring to her sans bra experience. “I feel like everyone’s looking at me, and it constantly reminds me of our time with Sipho the other night.”

Jaimee paused and looked around the room. The kids still in the kitchen, but I knew they weren’t going to stay in there for long. My wife suddenly said, “Put on a movie for the children. I’ll be right back.”

I obliged, not thinking much of it. I put on a movie they’ve watched a dozen times in the last few weeks. It’s the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars movie if anyone’s curious.

My wife returned to the family room a few minutes later, carrying a large blanket. I noticed she’d changed from the leggings she had on early to a short skirt. With the kids’ attention on the movie, Jaimee snuggled down in front of me, her back to my chest, and spread the blanket over us. Without saying a word, she wriggled her butt into my crotch, telling me in no uncertain terms what she wanted. I pushed down the trousers I had on, reached around her waist, and dropped my hand down to her pussy. The blanket providing us sufficient cover and the movie distraction.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever wrote about this, but my wife had her pubic hair lasered off when we lived in California. She went in for multiple sessions over a couple of years, as the occasional hair would regrow. But now that skin is as sooth as a newborn’s bum. For my part, I love it. But I know she regrets doing it now. She thinks it makes her look like a prepubescent teenager, and she’d like to have a little something to grow back. I love how slick the skin is when I smear it with her natural lubrication, which is what I started to do.

Jaimee reached back and fished out my dick, but in the position we were in, I could only enter her with the tip. I wasn’t nearly long enough to get the job done. I’ve seen Matt, Sipho, and others over the years have no problem fucking her in that position, but my biology was falling short of the task that day. To make up for it, I used my fingers to tease her clit. And it wasn’t long before she was gripping my arm tightly.

I know my wife’s pussy well, so it didn’t take me long to give her a mild orgasm. She used her hand to stroke me, squeezing my dick with a powerful grip as she came. We were quiet and managed not to attract the kids attention. I came somewhere between Jaimee’s thighs, but she seemed content to simply lay there together for a while. I wasn’t going to complain.

“I needed that,” she said, putting her hand over mine but not pushing it away. I knew she’d be sensitive after her orgasm, so I kept my hand still. “With the children being more and more self-sufficient, I have more time during the day to think about sex.”

“Is that what’s going on with you lately?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean just that. You seem as amped up and randy as you ever have. Ever since the night at Sipho’s, you’ve definitely been a lot more on edge.”

I felt her vagina twitch when mentioned Sipho’s name. Jaimee knew I felt it too, because she laughed as she said, “Traitorous girl.”

“You’re really into him,” I said in more of a statement than a question. I felt her shrug against me.

“I don’t know how to explain it,” Jaimee began. “I’m not ‘into-him’ as if he was someone I was crushing on, but there’s something about him I’m drawn to. It’s like I’m terrified and thrilled at the same time, and each experience is so… euphoric.” “How do you feel about continuing to explore this with him?”

I used my index finger to rub a small circle over Jaimee’s lower abdomen, leaving a smeared trace of her juices that coated my finger.

“After that last visit, I figured we’d be taking another step down that road.”

My wife shifted, turning slightly toward me. “And you’re alright with it? I won’t do it if we’re not aligned.”

“Your comment about being terrified and thrilled at the same time really hits hard. I feel the same way,” I explained. “I want to see where it goes, but it definitely feels like we’re in the danger zone.”

Jaimee chuckled. “Okay, Top Gun,” she teased. “

“Oh, we should watch that movie next,” I said. “I love that movie.”

“I know you do. That’s why I know you have secret homoerotic tendencies.”

“What are you talking about?” I sat up slightly so I could look my wife in the eyes. “That’s the most alpha movie ever.”

Jaimee rolled her eyes. “Oh, okay, if you say so. You keep thinking that, and I’ll keep working on helping you get over some of your hangups.”

“Not this again,” I moaned. “I did it once—.”

“Don’t try to sell me that. I already said I wasn’t buying. I’ve fulfilled with all your fantasies and then some, but you still owe me.”

I sighed and sunk back into the sofa. “I’m scared you’ll see me differently if I do it.”

This time Jaimee fully turned so that her front was against mine and she could look me in the eyes. “I would look at you differently. I’d think you were finally comfortable enough with your masculinity that you’d indulge your wife with her fantasy. I nearly wet my knickers thinking about it.”

“You said you’d fulfilled all my fantasies. You really have cheated on me behind my back, haven’t you?”

Jaimee smiled like a cheshire cat. “Maybe. But I’m not confessing until you catch me. That is if there’s anything to catch.”

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:27 am

Thanks for the update Ky. I love this banter - visiting in-laws, comments on Jamie's braless state, the impromptu sex between you and Jamie with kids distracted by a movie, Jamie still pushing your buttons - it feels so "normal". Looking forward to reading what small steps you take with Sipho.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 am

Ky,

You are absolutely right about how hot that laser bare look/feeling is. You are living the dream, man. I have been trying to talk my wife into getting lasered down below and nipple piercings for years and no dice. I am pretty sure I recommended a 4 part story to you in the past, that directly goes into that exact subject of a guy hanging onto his masculinity while fulfilling his girlfriend’s desire to see him suck cock and be “her cum slut”. If you haven’t read it, you should. It is called Loving to Like by Bucky Duckman on Literotica. That author has several stories on a similar theme, but that is his best IMO. All the best to both of you and good luck catching her…

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:41 pm

Thank you KY so much for your updates. So amazingly hot 🔥🔥 . It so sexy that Jaimee was following Sipho's request and was braless. All the best and eagerly waiting to hear how things advance with Sipho.

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:45 am

I'm reading the thread from the first page and I'm on page 24 now. I also read this page. Anything I will say maybe was said many times over earlier as I also only focused on your posts Ky.

I would like to tell you that the angst level I get from the read is similar to when I read some stories from Literotica. I envy you, that you managed to make a slut out of your wife, even if that was just a correct push. But maybe the same can be said about a rocket sending Voyager or other probes into space. Those were big rockets, but gravity assist is then a thing that makes it happen. Maybe it is the same with you and your wife.

I would be on the same boat as you - I enjoy a thought about my wife being a almost complete and hopeless slut to other men. I like to think of her degradation and my own is something I may enjoy, but in a very limited fashion. Cages, creampie eating, cock sucking - those are things that can excite me in the context of a story, but too much focus on that and I'm lost. It is something that I do not ever fantasize for myself to happen. Now I don't think my wife will ever humour me and play with another man, but I understand there are lots of things/societal programming a woman has to overcome to enjoy her slutdom. Your wife did that for you and now she enjoys it immensely herself. I think she wants the same for/from you and she thinks that you will have a similar journey as her - overcoming some hang ups and enjoy the result. I understand why that is not up your alley and how you don't have the hang ups to overcome - you just dislike it, though I also understand your wife.

I thought about your wife's relationship with Brooke. Brooke, as you may very well know, doesn't and didn't have a dick or a cock for that matter. I could imagine an alternative version of your wife's life, through a perverted lens of course (though here we are on a forum about wives having sex with other men besides their husbands), where Brooke is bi and is Jamiee's wife and they happily fuck other men together, but afterwards love themselves no less. Your wife would like to share this with you on a different level from you. You wanted for her to be a slut and she has become a slut for other men. Now she wants the same from you and enjoy together. That's the part I do not envy ;)

You are also not alone loving soft tits being free.
Nothing/never.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:06 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 am
Ky,

You are absolutely right about how hot that laser bare look/feeling is. You are living the dream, man. I have been trying to talk my wife into getting lasered down below and nipple piercings for years and no dice. I am pretty sure I recommended a 4 part story to you in the past, that directly goes into that exact subject of a guy hanging onto his masculinity while fulfilling his girlfriend’s desire to see him suck cock and be “her cum slut”. If you haven’t read it, you should. It is called Loving to Like by Bucky Duckman on Literotica. That author has several stories on a similar theme, but that is his best IMO. All the best to both of you and good luck catching her…
So I read the story Loving to Like... It took me a few minutes of reading, but I finally remembered reading it before. But it had been a while ago, so I reread it. I think I just skimmed it last time, and I dismissed it pretty quickly. Maybe I'm in a different place now because it hit me differently this time. I don't think it's a perfect analogy of what my wife is looking for, but it's close enough. The story eventually goes into complete-slut mode there at the end, which isn't what we're necessarily looking for. Still, the overall thread of the girlfriend wanting her boyfriend to be gay for her, but still do it because he wants to, feels a lot like what my wife is trying to convey. It's something of a dichotomy, right?

I do think about doing it because I know my wife would instantly soak her panties, but there are still some things that hang me up. I have one more comment below that I'm going to respond that seems to dovetail with this subject - maybe stick around and read that one to see if it hits the mark.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:26 pm

false-abroad wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:45 am

I would like to tell you that the angst level I get from the read is similar to when I read some stories from Literotica. I envy you, that you managed to make a slut out of your wife, even if that was just a correct push. But maybe the same can be said about a rocket sending Voyager or other probes into space. Those were big rockets, but gravity assist is then a thing that makes it happen. Maybe it is the same with you and your wife.

I would be on the same boat as you - I enjoy a thought about my wife being a almost complete and hopeless slut to other men. I like to think of her degradation and my own is something I may enjoy, but in a very limited fashion. Cages, creampie eating, cock sucking - those are things that can excite me in the context of a story, but too much focus on that and I'm lost. It is something that I do not ever fantasize for myself to happen. Now I don't think my wife will ever humour me and play with another man, but I understand there are lots of things/societal programming a woman has to overcome to enjoy her slutdom. Your wife did that for you and now she enjoys it immensely herself. I think she wants the same for/from you and she thinks that you will have a similar journey as her - overcoming some hang ups and enjoy the result. I understand why that is not up your alley and how you don't have the hang ups to overcome - you just dislike it, though I also understand your wife.

You are also not alone loving soft tits being free.
I love the analogy! How a small, well-timed action (the gravity assist or a push) can have a significant impact on trajectory. But, "making a slut out of my wife," is a little overstated, or at least it is in my mind. My objective was never primarily to 'make her a slut'. Although, an argument can be made for it depending on the meaning one puts behind the term slut. Today it's a fairly broad term, and in the cuckold circles it's not exactly looked at as derogatory. I do admit I've always been turned on by the idea of my wife getting fucked by other guys, but part of that has been, and is, to see her reach higher heights of pleasure. Yet, your statement about one's wife being a hopeless slut to other men hits home. As I think about it, I do find some enjoyment in that thought, that my wife is subservient to her libido, that her sexual drive becomes so strong she's helpless to do otherwise. Fuck, yeah, that's an erotic thought there.

Later you state, "but I understand there are lots of things/societal programming a woman has to overcome to enjoy her slutdom. Your wife did that for you and now she enjoys it immensely herself. I think she wants the same for/from you and she thinks that you will have a similar journey as her - overcoming some hang ups and enjoy the result." This is something I haven't really considered, and it's made me pause and think. Is it more about overcoming social hang ups. To a degree, yeah, I have to say it is. It's not all that, but I need to noodle that one out for a minute because there's some truth to it. Is my wife hoping to free me of those social constraints so I can enjoy the physical as much as her? Maybe.

You gave me a few things to think about... I like the idea of making my wife cream in her knickers, but to be thought of as a cocksucker is something that is deeply engraved into my conscience as something one does not want to be. I might have grown up in California where such things were more socially acceptable, but the friends and acquaintances of my youth were not so openminded, and the nature of that environment left its mark.

Thanks for the comment. It's given me a few new things to consider.

Ky,

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:48 pm

Ky,

When is the next meet with Sipho planned or do they happen organically?

Also, you told me of a celebrity that Jaime looks like years ago and I can’t remember who you said. Would you care to share it again?

Your posts are so well thought out and I always look forward to reading about your adventures.

Southernman

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:57 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:06 pm
txrockdog wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 am
Ky,

So I read the story Loving to Like... It took me a few minutes of reading, but I finally remembered reading it before. But it had been a while ago, so I reread it. I think I just skimmed it last time, and I dismissed it pretty quickly. Maybe I'm in a different place now because it hit me differently this time. I don't think it's a perfect analogy of what my wife is looking for, but it's close enough. The story eventually goes into complete-slut mode there at the end, which isn't what we're necessarily looking for. Still, the overall thread of the girlfriend wanting her boyfriend to be gay for her, but still do it because he wants to, feels a lot like what my wife is trying to convey. It's something of a dichotomy, right?

I do think about doing it because I know my wife would instantly soak her panties, but there are still some things that hang me up. I have one more comment below that I'm going to respond that seems to dovetail with this subject - maybe stick around and read that one to see if it hits the mark.
I agree with you that it isn’t a perfect analogy for you two, particularly at the end, but the first two chapters really drove home the concept you took away from it that she didn't just want him to “go gay” for her reluctantly and hate every minute of it. She wanted him to do it for her, but enjoy it along the way. Much like Jaimee was unhappy about your lackluster effort with Bennett because she could tell you were trying to “just do the minimum” to satisfy her request.

I totally get that there are just barriers internally that take a lot to overcome and I hope you don’t feel like I am just your wife’s apprentice here trying to browbeat you into doing something you don’t want. It is just a kink of mine (having an eager wife encouraging bisexual action) that I would love to live out, but almost certainly will never get the chance to. So I end up living it out vicariously through others.

I do agree completely with the other poster that you replied to that Jaimee really thinks this is something you would greatly enjoy sharing with her if she could just find a way to get you beyond the hangups (societal or otherwise). I think what turns her one is the taboo of it all. Women aren't suppsed to have pierced nipples…or have a boyfriend they fuck in front of their husband. Good girls don’t do those kinds of things so the thrill of “being the bad girl” really gets her going. And the same could be said for men sucking cock. Guys aren’t supposed to like that…or eating creampies…or getting pegged. So she assumes if she can get you to fully commit to going for it, you will eventually understand the thrill she gets from doing what you are not supposed to want to do.

Take some time to think about it Ky. Talk to her about the why too. I remember her saying something to you once about how if you would just trust her and let her lead you she would take you where you want to go in your subconscious. She has some insight into what you are like and has a reason she thinks you would like it. Talk to her about the angle the other poster brought up and see what she has to say.

And lastly, just consider one thing and I will shut up. Just think about the opportunities that have been presented to you in the past where you had the choice to dive in to a fresh creampie or walk away. To suck a cock fresh from inside her and sat back instead of leaning in. You will never really know what could be unless you lean in to one or more of those opportunities. If you got the idea in your head that “I want to blow Jaimee’s mind the way she always does to me”, and the next time an opportunity came up you went for it wholeheartedly, you might be shocked at how it all turned out in the end. Or maybe you will hate it. But at least you will know.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:31 pm

Hey all,

Life continues as busy as ever. I flew out today and will be gone for a few days, but little by little, I think I’ve arranged it so that my travel demands will drop drastically. At least I got bumped to first class, that’s always a bonus!

This update is intended to be more about Matt, but first, let me update something on Sipho. Jaimee’s been obediently going without a bra, and it’s driving me over the edge. I fucking love it more each day.

My wife’s said it’s taken some getting used to, but she’s getting there. The hardest part for her is that her nipples are always easy to see through the fabric. I’ve mentioned before that she has very large nipples, even at rest, they poke against her tops. And when she’s turned on, or she hits a bit of cold weather, they can be seen by someone standing clear across the room. Jaimee’s one that doesn’t like to attract public attention, so this is a much harder demand for her to comply with than she’d first thought.

More, Jaimee just sent me a screenshot with Sipho’s next demand. She had text him that she had a hair appointment to get a few inches cut off of the length. She’s recently been keeping it longer, usually to where it drapes over her shoulders a bit. But life has been busy, and it’s grown down to the middle of her back. Her hair is really thick, so it’s a lot of work to take care of, and keeping it a little shorter helps. But Sipho didn’t like that idea, and told her to grow it out until he decides it’s long enough.

I have to admit, I kind of like the direction this is going. I don’t know how long he wants it, but I’d love it if it were long enough to cover her breasts completely. Jaimee calls that porn star hair, but I think she’d look amazing.

Finally, we have an appointment to meet with a woman who worked as Sipho’s personal assistant for six years. In our conversations with Sipho, I said I’d like to meet with someone he’s been with in the past, so he made the request. Her name is Zara, she’s now in her early forties, happily married, and has two children. I’m sure Sipho’s confident he curated someone who’ll give him a good recommendation, but I think it’ll still help us to have a question and answer dinner date with her and her husband. I’ll update next week with how that goes.

Next subject:
If you recall, Matt’s been my wife’s boyfriend for a year now, and Jaimee’s grown very close to him and his family. Recently there’s been a fair amount of drama, which I haven’t gotten into much on my updates. It’s not something I find enjoyable to write about, and some of it’s pretty personal and my wife wouldn’t want me sharing it.

Despite the sexual high we experienced with Sipho, I still get hit with a case of extreme angst when it comes to my wife and her boyfriend Matt. I think a lot of that is the nature of their relationship more than the actual sex. I’ll scroll through the pictures in my wife’s phone and see pictures of her with Matt and his two teenage kids, or pictures with other extended family around. Jaimee doesn’t wear her ring
when she’s Matt, it would trigger too many questions. For me, seeing her in those pictures still causes me some of the strongest angst. In some ways, it’s like she has a double life, and I wonder how far she’ll go with that other life. I wonder if that’s part of the reason she’s been pulling away from that
relationship. As much as she’s enjoyed it, she’s in uncharted waters that are more and more challenging to navigate.

The other night my wife went to a piano recital for Matt’s kids. They’ve taken lessons for some time, but they’ve really progressed since Jaimee started supplementing lessons. Jaimee’s an amazing pianist, something she learned from her time in school since the arts were so heavily pushed. Jaimee’s developed real relationships with Matt’s kids and a number of extended family members, and it’s getting
more and more difficult to manage bouncing back and forth between two families. Again, I think that’s why Jaimee’s been trying to pull back, but it’s proving harder to do than she anticipated.

I haven’t touched on much of the relationship between Jaimee and Matt, so I thought I might fill in the blanks so that what I’m going to share next has some context.

When they first started hooking up, it was just for a fun date and for sex. There was about a two month period where they were basically friends with benefits. As time progressed, it was natural that she’d occasionally meet a family member, a neighbor, or a random friend, so little by little, she became emersed more into his life. It’s always been tricky to balance, because Jaimee’s got three kids of her own to care for, and a husband that travels way too much for work. Yet, little by little, she’s become more
emersed into Matt’s life, and the lives of his kids and extended family.

If things could remain status quo, I suppose it would be an easier decision to continue with Matt, but with the ubiquitous use of social media, we’re worried some of Matt’s family might figure out Jaimee’s other life, and then it things could get really ugly. Looking back on it, we definitely see where we made some bad decisions. Jaimee should have avoided any further family engagement, but when it happened one small instance at a time, we didn’t really see it until it became a potential larger issue than we were
ready for.

My wife showed me a picture Matt had sent her via mobile phone. It was of the wall of pictures at his parents house. I’m sure you know the wall, the one that has an array of framed pictures of various family members taken over the years. Well, one framed picture was of Matt, Jaimee, and his two kids. It was a nice picture, taken at random on an afternoon when they were together. The picture looked just like any other, like a loving husband, wife, and two kids. When I first saw the picture, I nearly had to sit down. It
hit me with such an overwhelming wave of angst, that it nearly doubled me over. It was one thing for my wife to have a boyfriend, it was quite another for her to have basically a second family.

I don’t want to get into too many details, but that’s where some of the drama lies when it comes to Matt. Jaimee knows my mind on this one. I’m fine with the relationship if it’s just a simple boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but it’s gone much further than that, and she needs to find a way to divest
herself.

I mentioned earlier that Jaimee had agreed to go to Matt’s parents anniversary that’s coming up as part of his agreement for her seeing Sipho, and I didn’t really go into details, but that’s been the source of more tension in the house. We’re working through it. I get the position my wife’s in. It’s not easy to end things with Matt without there being some kind of hurt feelings, but at this point, I don’t know how she can manage to do otherwise. In other words, I don’t think there’s the soft landing my wife’s hoping she can pull off. And I think there’s a part of her that’s having a hard time coming to grips with it. She cares for Matt and his kids, she has real friendships with some of his extended family, but it’s all going to end in an epic disaster if the full truth comes out.

Anyone out there ever faced anything like what I’m describing?