I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
offendedgame
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by offendedgame » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Thanks for the update, Ky

I'm glad that both of you are okay.
Take care!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:26 am

What a lovely post, Ky.

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:12 am

Ky,

I enjoy all of your updates! The cuckold stuff obviously is great to read about but it is your mind and heart that keeps me checking daily for updates.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:04 am

ballextender3209 wrote:Ky,

I enjoy all of your updates! The cuckold stuff obviously is great to read about but it is your mind and heart that keeps me checking daily for updates.
+1

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:21 pm

I'm happy that the both of you are happy. Best wishes on your journey!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:39 pm

Thanks for the update Ky. Good to hear that everything is well with both of you. Given the news about Brooklyn, I think it is understandable that Jaimee has toned down her extracurricular activities just now and focused on you. Will she be the "best man" at the wedding?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 pm

viking53 wrote:Thanks for the update Ky. Good to hear that everything is well with both of you. Given the news about Brooklyn, I think it is understandable that Jaimee has toned down her extracurricular activities just now and focused on you. Will she be the "best man" at the wedding?
You know, that would be a site to see my wife go dressed in a tuxedo as the 'best man'. With her short hair and wearing a tux, she'd be fucking sexy as hell. I doubt she's going to do that though, she's determined to keep a low profile and make sure the day belongs to her friend. All I know is I intend to drink a lot and have many a fantasies about an all-female orgy breaking out during the wedding. A guy can dream, right?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm

can't wait for an update. having you wife take total control and make decisions is a great idea. Perhaps you could tell her what would make you feel most angst and jealousy, so that she has something to go on?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm

That last poster really wants to put the hurt on you. He can't stand that your happy as is.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:04 am

It's always great to hear from you. There's one thing I always wanted to ask you. Probably, you have told this already in one of your older threads, and I excuse, if I make you to repeat yourself. I hope it's not too personal to ask, but how have you and Jaimee actually met and fallen in love with eachother?
I admit I always like to hear a good romantic story;) How was the reaction of Jaimee's parents towards you? I mean, there obviously is a little age gap between you and their daughter. Excuse my curiosity.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 am

For some husbands, the wife saying 'I love you' to her lover,bull or boyfriend, either in the heat of passion during sex or over the phone or while saying goodbyes, could be a very big mental anguish and emotional turmoil. They feel it's either going to be divorce or a polly relationship and their marriage is not going to be the same ever again(especially if the husband is not ready for a polly). While there are couples where the wife says ' I love you' to her lovers like smoking cigarettes. I'm curious as to if you ever heard or overheard Jaimee say that to any of her lovers? If yes, when was that and also what has been your thoughts regarding that? Or, is it that you two have discussed it and made a rule regarding that?

Secondly, I'm also curious, have the two of you ever discussed the possibility of her falling in love with somebody? Have you two talked about her loving two people at the same time, polly or leaving you?

Please pardon my curiosity, I know I am infringing into a very personal zone here, but I'm curious just the same......

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:24 pm

Giving up control, (Wrote the first few paragraphs Thursday night)

So, after a couple of, let’s call them bye weeks, we’ve decided on our next game to play, and this one me thinks is going to be the most intense yet—and that’s saying something!

We’ve been talking again about our fantasies, specifically if we wanted to start up the wish list thing again or do something a little different, and we decided on something a little different. My wife has found that the thing she gets off on more than anything is when she has the power. I’m not really looking for a mistress dominatrix femdom type of thing, although some experimentation of this might not be a bad thing. It’s more about her having total control when it comes to my, her, and our sex life. It doesn’t take much and my little wife gets drunk with power, haha. The universe has to keep her in check or we’ll have a sexual despot the equivalent of Genghis Kahn on our hands.

(Writing this today)
We decided to play until the wedding, which is at the end of October, and then spend that trip to the UK as a reconnect trip. On Friday it began, and here it is Monday afternoon and I’m in such a state that I can hardly write. I’ve sat down a few different times today, but I can’t concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time, so I’ve just put the laptop down and left it alone. I’ve been wearing the cage most of the weekend, although now it’s off. I knew something was going to start on Friday, but I had no idea what it was going to turn into.

My wife came home on Friday, and immediately put my dick in the cage. She then had me help her get ready for what was going to be fun evening. I’m not capable of doing a very good job of writing about this weekend, at least not in the kind of detail I would like to. I hope to be able to sit down when my head is clearer and make a better account of it.

Wade showed up just before 7, and Bennett only a few minutes after that. My wife had me dressed in slacks and a button up shirt, like I was going to be going to work or something. But she knew I wanted to keep the cage thing private, and so the slacks easily hid it. Fuck, I can’t write right now. My fingers just wont do it. It didn’t take long and Wade was soon fucking my wife on the couch in front of both Bennett and me. Then Wade sat on the couch, picked my wife up and had her sit on his cock, so that his massive member was up her ass and she was laying against his chest. Wade then wrapped her upper body into his arms and looked over to Bennett.

“It’s your turn,” was all Wade said.

My heart nearly exploded in my chest. Bennett stripped and was suddenly kneeling in front of the couch, pushing his cock into my wife’s pussy. Fuck, it was really happening. I thought they would take turns, do the spit roast thing, but no, they were both fucking her. My wife had just graduated to the class of double penetration. I still can’t fucking believe it.

This posting should be 60 pages long, but I can hardly string two sentences together. The three of them started on Friday evening, and I lost count of how many rounds they’ve had. They eventually moved into the spare bedroom and fucked for hours. They’d sleep for a few hours and then start the whole process again. I know both Wade and Bennett had other plans to do over the weekend – my wife and I had plans, but everything got pushed aside and the weekend turned into one long threesome. The spare room reeks of sex. Wade and Bennett finally left about a half an hour ago, both as shocked at what had happened as I was. It was only meant to be a one evening thing, but no one wanted to stop. My wife was so nervous that her hands were shaking just before they showed, but it didn’t take long for everyone to feel comfortable with each other.

I was let out of the cage twice, and I came in seconds each time. It was actually easier to be in the cage. My wife is asleep. I’m sitting in a recliner we have at the corner of the bed. To say she’s exhausted would be understating it. She’s dead to the world right now. I see cum in her hair, some dried, some still fresh. She has dried cum all over her. She’s going to be beyond sore tomorrow. I’m going to let her sleep for a little longer before I take her up and give her a bath. At some point over the weekend, Wade put her collar on. It’s still on, and I don’t have the key. I text Wade and he’d forgotten to give it to me. I have to go by his place before it gets too late to pick it up.

Yeah, I need to go get it. I can’t write for shit right now anyways. I need to get my blood pressure down some and then try again. Maybe tomorrow I can try again.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Great update, as usual. lol

For some reason, i was shaking too when i was reading your post.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm

[quote="Ky_Da"]Giving up control, (Wrote the first few paragraphs Thursday night)

So, after a couple of, let’s call them bye weeks, we’ve decided on our next game to play, and this one me thinks is going to be the most intense yet—and that’s saying something!

We’ve been talking again about our fantasies, specifically if we wanted to start up the wish list thing again or do something a little different, and we decided on something a little different. My wife has found that the thing she gets off on more than anything is when she has the power. I’m not really looking for a mistress dominatrix femdom type of thing, although some experimentation of this might not be a bad thing. It’s more about her having total control when it comes to my, her, and our sex life. It doesn’t take much and my little wife gets drunk with power, haha. The universe has to keep her in check or we’ll have a sexual despot the equivalent of Genghis Kahn on our hands.

(Writing this today)
We decided to play until the wedding, which is at the end of October, and then spend that trip to the UK as a reconnect trip. On Friday it began, and here it is Monday afternoon and I’m in such a state that I can hardly write. I’ve sat down a few different times today, but I can’t concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time, so I’ve just put the laptop down and left it alone. I’ve been wearing the cage most of the weekend, although now it’s off. I knew something was going to start on Friday, but I had no idea what it was going to turn into.

My wife came home on Friday, and immediately put my dick in the cage. She then had me help her get ready for what was going to be fun evening. I’m not capable of doing a very good job of writing about this weekend, at least not in the kind of detail I would like to. I hope to be able to sit down when my head is clearer and make a better account of it.

Wade showed up just before 7, and Bennett only a few minutes after that. My wife had me dressed in slacks and a button up shirt, like I was going to be going to work or something. But she knew I wanted to keep the cage thing private, and so the slacks easily hid it. Fuck, I can’t write right now. My fingers just wont do it. It didn’t take long and Wade was soon fucking my wife on the couch in front of both Bennett and me. Then Wade sat on the couch, picked my wife up and had her sit on his cock, so that his massive member was up her ass and she was laying against his chest. Wade then wrapped her upper body into his arms and looked over to Bennett.

“It’s your turn,” was all Wade said.

My heart nearly exploded in my chest. Bennett stripped and was suddenly kneeling in front of the couch, pushing his cock into my wife’s pussy. Fuck, it was really happening. I thought they would take turns, do the spit roast thing, but no, they were both fucking her. My wife had just graduated to the class of double penetration. I still can’t fucking believe it.

This posting should be 60 pages long, but I can hardly string two sentences together. The three of them started on Friday evening, and I lost count of how many rounds they’ve had. They eventually moved into the spare bedroom and fucked for hours. They’d sleep for a few hours and then start the whole process again. I know both Wade and Bennett had other plans to do over the weekend – my wife and I had plans, but everything got pushed aside and the weekend turned into one long threesome. The spare room reeks of sex. Wade and Bennett finally left about a half an hour ago, both as shocked at what had happened as I was. It was only meant to be a one evening thing, but no one wanted to stop. My wife was so nervous that her hands were shaking just before they showed, but it didn’t take long for everyone to feel comfortable with each other.

I was let out of the cage twice, and I came in seconds each time. It was actually easier to be in the cage. My wife is asleep. I’m sitting in a recliner we have at the corner of the bed. To say she’s exhausted would be understating it. She’s dead to the world right now. I see cum in her hair, some dried, some still fresh. She has dried cum all over her. She’s going to be beyond sore tomorrow. I’m going to let her sleep for a little longer before I take her up and give her a bath. At some point over the weekend, Wade put her collar on. It’s still on, and I don’t have the key. I text Wade and he’d forgotten to give it to me. I have to go by his place before it gets too late to pick it up.

Yeah, I need to go get it. I can’t write for shit right now anyways. I need to get my blood pressure down some and then try again. Maybe tomorrow I can try again.[/quote

Good evening Ky, Thanks for the update. Only my opinion, but the activities of this past weekend, although I am sure very intensive for both you and your Mrs., seem to fit into to the “play” model for this lifestyle as opposed to the high stress model of Jamie living with Wade while you were in Central America. It just seemed to be more “in the presence “ for all of you rather than having to deal with the technology issues that left so much to imagination while you were away, missing reclaiming etc. I loved it.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:28 pm

If every weekend is like this, I'm not sure you are going to make it to the wedding!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:16 am

Strewth! DP like that on your lovely wife. What an experience for her.

Thanks for sharing KY. Hope you stop shaking and your mind stops blowing.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:16 am

Wow. You were mostly caged and denied while they had sex for 3 days? Incredible. I couldn't take anywhere near that in reality, too many conflicting emotions and my ego couldn't handle it. But it sounds hugely erotic.

And you say you don't want femdom, lol !

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:48 am

Sounds like an absolutely amazing weekend! I hope the writing skills return soon, because I would REALLY like to hear more!!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:40 am

WACouple wrote:Sounds like an absolutely amazing weekend! I hope the writing skills return soon, because I would REALLY like to hear more!!
second

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:01 am

So happy for you all! Wow, playing the game just got real.
Straining in my cage waiting for that update. ;-)

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Ky_Da wrote: So, after a couple of, let’s call them bye weeks, we’ve decided on our next game to play, and this one me thinks is going to be the most intense yet—and that’s saying something!

. . .

We decided to play until the wedding, which is at the end of October, and then spend that trip to the UK as a reconnect trip.
Welcome back Ky - nice to hear from you!

I like your plan - a somewhat extended period of time to play aggressively, with a defined end-date so that if you start feeling that things are border-line too intense you know how much longer you need to hang in there.

Sounds like the first weekend got things off to a roaring start. :-)
Ky_Da wrote: This posting should be 60 pages long, but . . .
I'm really looking forward to the 60 page version - I hope you post that one soon!

But seriously I think you write these posts in a very compelling fashion - they are always very interesting to read, and I hope to see a more in-depth post about the start of this latest adventure.

The part of your posts I like best, though, is the description of the conversations and interactions between you and Jaimee exploring what works for and intrigues both of you. I hope you'll give us a little view of the talks you and she had that led up to this past weekend, and the plans to play up to the wedding... and *how to play* up to the wedding. I'd really like to hear about that.

Best wishes to the both of you.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:54 pm

ky,
always looking forward to your story being continued. the writing is excellent, the story is, to say the least, mind blowing. Your ability to bring across your feelings in the different situations you find your self in.

Keep the story/updates coming.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:37 am

I'm sorry to say this, but if you don't write about last weekend now, you'll have two weekends to report :lol: not to mention that you haven't updated this week after what happened at the weekend :D

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:00 am

Your killing me here Ky! Drop a teaser (if that could be called a teaser) like that and walk away. Here I was thinking that your wife had a little of the old Marquis in her! She learned it from you! S'all good.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Can't let you fall to page two Ky! Hope things are going well for you two and that you have time for an update soon. Has your wife made any progress on training you to love creampies yet?