Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Most pleasurable nasty act during cuckold sex

1.Kneeling and blowjobing BF whilst he passionately kisses HW
20%
2. Asslicking HW and frenzily dry humping her leg, whilst they makeout
6%
3. Being urinated on by HW whilst the is making out with bull
6%
4. Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull
8%
5. Being taunted and strap-on fucked by hotwife's sexy female friend whilst watching HW and bull fuck
8%
6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW
10%
7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby
14%
8.Being blindfolded, tied down and feather-teased by another dom mistress, while hearing HW being fucked by unknown bull
3%
9. Having video being made of cuck blowjobing bull , and shared to cuck's friends, by HW
4%
10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull
9%
11. One of these PLUS something nastier and kinkier
5%
12. none of the above
7%

Total votes: 1489

AZVixen
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

Unread post by AZVixen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:10 pm

maxbud wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:My wife is a hotwife and I’m a cuckold. The term “stag” is more or less made up to distinguish between a cuckold who is humiliated and one who is theoretically not. In my view it’s mostly semantics regardless of what other sites say.

These clarifications help our threads. I guess all cuckoldresses are hotwives, but not all hotwives are cuckoldresses

4herpleasure, may I ask , are you a stag or a sub-cuck ?
That makes sense.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:18 pm

#1 is all I like from this list. Not into any others, but I really enjoy sucking her lover’s cock while they make out in preparation for fucking, when he pulls out to change positions during fucking and after he cums in her and pulls out. Sucking his cock is a good way for me to share the fun and not be excluded as well as to show them that I’m definitely okay with them fucking. Plus, he has a beautiful big cock and I just love sucking it. (So I guess me sucking him isn’t really humiliation.)

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:42 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:#1 is all I like from this list. Not into any others, but I really enjoy sucking her lover’s cock while they make out in preparation for fucking, when he pulls out to change positions during fucking and after he cums in her and pulls out. Sucking his cock is a good way for me to share the fun and not be excluded as well as to show them that I’m definitely okay with them fucking. Plus, he has a beautiful big cock and I just love sucking it. (So I guess me sucking him isn’t really humiliation.)
Okay, sounds good. Would you consider number 4, licking her foot and wanking , while he passionately penetrates her missionary?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:51 pm

maxbud wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:My wife is a hotwife and I’m a cuckold. The term “stag” is more or less made up to distinguish between a cuckold who is humiliated and one who is theoretically not. In my view it’s mostly semantics regardless of what other sites say.

These clarifications help our threads. I guess all cuckoldresses are hotwives, but not all hotwives are cuckoldresses

4herpleasure, may I ask , are you a stag or a sub-cuck ?
I am a cuck as is every man whose wife fucks other men with or without permission. This term has been in accepted use for hundreds of years.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:09 am

desertsub wrote:
servethebull wrote: One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
This is one of my biggest fantasies and my wife knows it! I am terrified that it could actually happen but my dick swells in it's cage every time I think about it. My wife starts getting a really loose tongue when she drinks wine and her best friend knows that I take her to a swinger's club to get fucked because of it. She has even invited her to come with us a couple of times! If we are with the right people and she is having a few drinks I can see her actually instigating the type of scene you experienced. She knows that if she tells me to do it I will, even if it humiliates me! I get off on the humiliation and she gets off on having the power to make me do what she wants and I'm sure that eventually she is going to want to display that power to some of her friends. Her sister, her daughter and two of her girlfriends already know that she dominates me.
I'm pretty sure my ex-Wife spread it around Her family most of what went on here. My ex did not drink a lot but I certainly would have loved the humiliation of Her drinking and getting a loose tongue. Like you, I too would obey whatever She ordered me to do. When Her adult granddaughter lived with us, She made sure gd heard what was going on and I'm sure She told gd the rest and gd spread it around the family. She, Her sister and I have gone to swing clubs together (and the two of them went without me.)

Other than Her one sister, She hasn't done anything in front of other family members but that would be my fantasy, for Her to humiliate me in front of family members.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:05 am

On several occasions my wife's longtime lover's wife was present in their lovemaking ceremony and my submission. In fact it was her (O) who intensified my submission and who guided my wife to enjoy dominating me. O would ask S as She left the room to change onto lingerie for brian. "Can he suck Brian's dick while you undress?" O would ask. "Kneel" O would command me and feed me his beautiful dick.
One time S rode Brian reverse cowgirl with a shear top on. I knelt at their nude feet and pleasured them both as O sat across the room watching this obscene act. Brian lifted S shear top and caressed Her sweet nipples in front of his wife while I worshipped his cock and balls and S pussy. I onoly wish O saw me swallow his cum load and lick his feet in total submission.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:32 am

maxbud wrote:
DrDemento_68 wrote:#1 is all I like from this list. Not into any others, but I really enjoy sucking her lover’s cock while they make out in preparation for fucking, when he pulls out to change positions during fucking and after he cums in her and pulls out. Sucking his cock is a good way for me to share the fun and not be excluded as well as to show them that I’m definitely okay with them fucking. Plus, he has a beautiful big cock and I just love sucking it. (So I guess me sucking him isn’t really humiliation.)
Okay, sounds good. Would you consider number 4, licking her foot and wanking , while he passionately penetrates her missionary?
I didn’t check that because I’m not into feet but, yes, I love to jack off while I watch them fuck. Most times when they fuck I’m right there, naked too, and stroking my hard cock while I watch. I just have to be careful not to cum because I lose the desire to eat her cum-filled pussy after I cum. Watching them fuck gets me really hard and excited so it feels great to stroke my cock, plus I get off on them seeing me jacking off. I get to indulge my exhibitionist kink. My wife says it turns her on to watch me jack off, plus it shows her I’m definitely ok with her getting fucked if it makes my cock hard.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:52 am

Husband wrote: I only wish O saw me swallow his cum load and lick his feet in total submission.
I fully understand your desire to be humiliated in front of them all.

Although usually submission and humiliation come from following commands, it can be even more appropriate when one does things on their own without being commanded. It shows how kinky you really are.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:05 am

I loved when one of them Brian, S or O told me to suck his sweet dick or lick Her sexy feet, get the bed ready, serve drinks. Yes being told is very powerfully submissive. Knowing I am being used for them to watch, enjoy and cum. Knowing I am helping a man ejaculate is very powerful. And to do it in front of O is incredibly erotic and submissive.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:37 am

I have rimmed Sir as he took my wife doggie style.

Husband
Virgin

Unread post by Husband » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:00 am

petey boy have you licked his feet yet?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 am

of course and anyplace else i have been ordered to lick!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:30 am

petey boy wrote:of course and anyplace else i have been ordered to lick!
Good boy.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:50 am

Thanks Sir

Sir suggested I write to thank you for your comments. It only took a few sessions with his belt for me to see the light.
Quickly am learning that look in his eyes that says pay attention .. and i do! I confess reading your entries for a few
weeks now has helped me learn my place.

petey

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 pm

petey boy wrote:Thanks Sir

Sir suggested I write to thank you for your comments. It only took a few sessions with his belt for me to see the light.
Quickly am learning that look in his eyes that says pay attention .. and i do! I confess reading your entries for a few
weeks now has helped me learn my place.

petey

Petey, does that mean he flogs you with his belt, to ensure that you are properly obedient and dominated?

Seems he fully doms your lives. Does your wife get turned on by what he does to you? Are you guys friends apart from the cuck sex life?

Please which of the nasty acts above have been done to you by your master and wife? :D

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:09 am

maxbud

First and foremost Sir is there to connect with my wife. When Sir is at our home it becomes his domain.
I am belted as Sir calls it when I dont follow the rules he has set up. Sexually if allowed to watch, I do
as Sir orders. I often lick his cock clean after they have had sex. Not allowed to suck him. I lick.
My wife feels I was a bully with her at times so she very much enjoys Sir taking charge. Slowly this slips
more and more into our daily lives. Two men who Sir and I both know are aware that Sir rules my roost!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:35 pm

petey boy wrote:maxbud

First and foremost Sir is there to connect with my wife. When Sir is at our home it becomes his domain.
I am belted as Sir calls it when I dont follow the rules he has set up. Sexually if allowed to watch, I do
as Sir orders. I often lick his cock clean after they have had sex. Not allowed to suck him. I lick.
My wife feels I was a bully with her at times so she very much enjoys Sir taking charge. Slowly this slips
more and more into our daily lives. Two men who Sir and I both know are aware that Sir rules my roost!
Do you ever get to fuck her sloppy seconds creampie pussy with his cum inside it? Do they handcuff or tie you up while you watch them fuck?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Husband wrote:On several occasions my wife's longtime lover's wife was present in their lovemaking ceremony and my submission. In fact it was her (O) who intensified my submission and who guided my wife to enjoy dominating me. O would ask S as She left the room to change onto lingerie for brian. "Can he suck Brian's dick while you undress?" O would ask. "Kneel" O would command me and feed me his beautiful dick.
One time S rode Brian reverse cowgirl with a shear top on. I knelt at their nude feet and pleasured them both as O sat across the room watching this obscene act. Brian lifted S shear top and caressed Her sweet nipples in front of his wife while I worshipped his cock and balls and S pussy. I onoly wish O saw me swallow his cum load and lick his feet in total submission.

I would like to imagine that O made you lie down naked facing upwards, and sat on a chair fully clothed, in sexy slightly revealing clothes, next to you, and ran her divine feet very gently and teasingly on your dick and balls, which would be rock hard erect with precum,.. while she dis dominantly sensually whispering humilating sexy things, and occasionally taking her foot to your mouth and face, as you both hear and see Brian making slow love to your wife S, who is making deep soulsful maons,.. mumbled by his frequent deep french kissing....
Anything like this happen?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:55 am

MAXBUD

I never get seconds. At present after he is done i lick and dont suck his cock and balls clean. Only then eat her
clean. Am not allowed to stroke as i do clean up duty. Now and then after i have done clean up i am allowed
to jerk off as long as i eat my own load.

grashaunanatior
Trainable

Unread post by grashaunanatior » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:00 pm

1 is about as good as it gets for me. Cleanup would be a close second.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:49 pm

grashaunanatior wrote:1 is about as good as it gets for me. Cleanup would be a close second.

grash, you're a number 1 guy? Okay,.. but would you ever consider 2 or 4? :)

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:27 am

petey boy wrote:I have rimmed Sir as he took my wife doggie style.
Sounds like you are totally dommed in this relationship. Does your wife get aroused by watching Sir make you lick his ass?
How about if they told you to masturbate with his cum as lube? Or he wanted to kneel down and let him fuck your ass, would that be cool with you?

;)

ShellsCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:32 am

#1 because I love sucking cock for my HWShell and #2 because I really LOVE her amazing ass!

Some of the others are definitely on our 'need to try' list.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:18 am

Cuck is made to lay down in the shower while his wife and bull wash up. They would stand over him and urinate on his face, and wash the cum onto him.

Cuck is gagged with her used panties and have other panties and lover’s used boxers pulled over his head so that he can breathe them in while they sleep together.

Cuck is spanked by the man in front of his wife. He cries as she asks bull to whip her husband harder.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:15 am

ShellsCuck wrote:#1 because I love sucking cock for my HWShell and #2 because I really LOVE her amazing ass!

Some of the others are definitely on our 'need to try' list.
Very hot! Number 2 has Such sexy denial and humiliation,.. feeling your own pleasure mounting from the dry hump her sexy smooth legs, while hearing them french kiss and tonguing her ass harder as your orgasm approaches :lol:
i can imagine that it gets addictive ...lol

Which would you guys try next? (I am guessing the foot worship or cum-lube masturbation) Does her bull fuck your ass?