Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Most pleasurable nasty act during cuckold sex

1.Kneeling and blowjobing BF whilst he passionately kisses HW
20%
2. Asslicking HW and frenzily dry humping her leg, whilst they makeout
6%
3. Being urinated on by HW whilst the is making out with bull
6%
4. Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull
8%
5. Being taunted and strap-on fucked by hotwife's sexy female friend whilst watching HW and bull fuck
8%
6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW
10%
7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby
14%
8.Being blindfolded, tied down and feather-teased by another dom mistress, while hearing HW being fucked by unknown bull
3%
9. Having video being made of cuck blowjobing bull , and shared to cuck's friends, by HW
4%
10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull
9%
11. One of these PLUS something nastier and kinkier
5%
12. none of the above
7%

Total votes: 1489

jpapjp
Trainable

Re: Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

Unread post by jpapjp » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:24 am

maxbud wrote:
Nothing2see wrote:I think that "none of the above" would overwhelmingly win this poll if that were an option.
Well, I wouldn't see why that would overwhelmingly win; is there a conspicuous popular option that I left out?
Nonetheless, you are correct that "none of the above" should certainly be an option. I just added it. thanks!
Yes, lots of them. I can see why none of the above would win, because these are a very specific set of kinks that apparently you personally enjoy (which is cool). Many of us have lots of other other cuck kinks - just not those. These are VERY specific. How many are into foot licking/toe sucking for example (as a percentage of all of us)? Many take it in the ass from their wives bull but are physically bi sexual, but the way you put the question it's confusing - do we say yes or no? Getting fucked in the ass by her bull is demeaning and humiliating anyway whatever your sexual preferences (and frankly how many "gay" cucks are there? Kinda defeats the object!). You also leave out many of the most common ones. Such as clean up duties, creampies (ton of options there), licking her pussy while he is fucking her, CD, caging, bondage while watching, holding her, stripping her for him, fluffing him for her, etc. etc.

It's really nice to hear about your specific personal kinks (some of which are quite interesting), but I think a survey based on them is not going to tell us much really. I would go with a different approach. "Does any one else like or do any of our favorite cuck kinks like these? (And elaborate on them.... please?..... pretty please?) What other ones do you enjoy?" I think you will open up a lot more interesting discussion that way. A lot of people seem to just check off surveys and not make much comment.

SunAngel
Virgin

Unread post by SunAngel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:00 am

bradisalpha wrote:I have seen a couple’s relationship change dramatically once the wife and her cuckold husband share her BF’s cock. They become more like girlfriends.. giggling and talking about his cock.. and what they would like to do with it.. how it feels.. how it looks .. and what they look forward to the next time they meet. All the macho front goes away and the husband basically becomes “one of the girls” !! It is very exciting to watch this transition. Maybe SunAngel will elaborate more in the feelings and experiences he has gone through.

Brad
Sucking her BF's cock together is one of my favorite things to do. Though she has her BF, she and I both feel and enjoy the sense of sharing and bonding when we suck a cock together. We pass the cock back and forth, taking turns sucking it. We also suck and lick it together, kissing each other at the same time. Other times we tag team like I'd suck the cock while she'd suck and lick his balls. Having my wife and my faces so close together, feeling her breath, with a big cock between us, there is nothing more intimate for us. I'd call it cuckold relationship bonding. Of course, the ultimate reward is to have her BF shoots his load and she and I would lick the cum off our faces and pass it between us as we kiss. There is nothing that makes us feel closer to each other than at that moment.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:28 am

SunAngel wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:I have seen a couple’s relationship change dramatically once the wife and her cuckold husband share her BF’s cock. They become more like girlfriends.. giggling and talking about his cock.. and what they would like to do with it.. how it feels.. how it looks .. and what they look forward to the next time they meet. All the macho front goes away and the husband basically becomes “one of the girls” !! It is very exciting to watch this transition. Maybe SunAngel will elaborate more in the feelings and experiences he has gone through.

Brad
Sucking her BF's cock together is one of my favorite things to do. Though she has her BF, she and I both feel and enjoy the sense of sharing and bonding when we suck a cock together. We pass the cock back and forth, taking turns sucking it. We also suck and lick it together, kissing each other at the same time. Other times we tag team like I'd suck the cock while she'd suck and lick his balls. Having my wife and my faces so close together, feeling her breath, with a big cock between us, there is nothing more intimate for us. I'd call it cuckold relationship bonding. Of course, the ultimate reward is to have her BF shoots his load and she and I would lick the cum off our faces and pass it between us as we kiss. There is nothing that makes us feel closer to each other than at that moment.
You describe it very nicely. There is so much talk in the forum about dominance and submission.. sometimes reflected as forced and harsh.. it is refreshing to hear from a couple that actually enjoys their submission together with an Alpha male. Making love to his cock.. worshipping his Cock together.. sharing his cum and enjoying his orgasm. As a BF, I can tell you that the domination and submission goes unsaid when you see the hot wife and cuckold licking my cum off each other’s face and sharing it in each other’s mouths.. seeing the pleasure it gives them as a couple. They are not using labels and protocols .. they are in this lifestyle as a team. That is a most satisfying experience for a BF. And it opens situations up for unlimited Hot, Nasty Hot wife/cuck sexual kinky acts. Good for you !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:39 am

SunAngel wrote:

Brad
That really is pleasant and satisfying to read. I am envious! I wish we had had the opportunity to experience this.

It is full of lust and intimacy for all three of you.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:09 pm

servethebull wrote:1 has always been my absolute favorite. Kneeling on the floor looking up at them on the couch - watching the intensity of their passion build, and feeling his cock get harder and harder in my mouth. So good.

One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
This has to be one of the hottest situation to put a cuckold in.. and watch the humiliation builds until he finally sucks a cock in front of them and swallows his cum.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:18 am

maxbud wrote:
gwwkjt wrote:Licking my wife's pussy while she is having BF's cock bareback in her ass is the horniest experience for me. This can be done in two positions
1. Me on the back, my wife positioned in her hands and knees above me in 69 and her BF in her ass doggy style. This way I get a full access to her pussy while having a nice view of the cock going in and out of her asshole. There are some downsides to that position. Anal sex necessitates a heavy lubrication with silicon oil which makes its way down on my face. Also, the BF's balls occasionally brush against my face, which I find distracting
2. Her in reverse cowgirl sitting impaled on the cock in the ass. My view is limited though. It would be nice to try combine this with eating a creampie, but this necessitates a 4th person which we don't have
This is a new kink on this post,... nice! Would you like the BF to pull out of her ass and cum in your mouth ?
He could also creampie her ass and have you lick it out, since you dont have a 4th person there :D

How about licking her feet and humping the mattress, whilst she's fucked in the missionary position?
Actually anal creampie is not so much to see (and I usually get a very close look at her asshole, just a few inches). Her BF usually cums while inside to the hilt, his semen injected deep in her rectum. After he withdraws the asshole neatly closes and there is nothing to see there

DeannaHouston
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DeannaHouston » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:04 am

Cdncuck wrote:None of the above would win because not all cucks are submissive and not all hotwives are interested in arrogant, self centered individuals who call themselves bulls.
Awesome response. I agree with you.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:47 pm

DeannaHouston wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:None of the above would win because not all cucks are submissive and not all hotwives are interested in arrogant, self centered individuals who call themselves bulls.
Awesome response. I agree with you.

hello Deanna, well as you can see, the highest score in the poll is option number one. However, I certainly agree with your point that these stereotypes differ from many preferences of cuckold couples, and many bulls are not arrogant and self centered. Could you pls describe a different preference of choice outside these options?

DeannaHouston
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DeannaHouston » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:54 am

maxbud wrote:
hello Deanna, well as you can see, the highest score in the poll is option number one. However, I certainly agree with your point that these stereotypes differ from many preferences of cuckold couples, and many bulls are not arrogant and self centered. Could you pls describe a different preference of choice outside these options?
Maxbud, I am going to answer your question and just hope that you are not a troll. I was put off on the choices because I love and adore my cuck. He is the most valued person in my life. And I don’t want to hurt him. So anything I have to force him to do, I am not going to do that. His gift of supporting my insatiable sexual desires and my kinkiness is treasured. I also don’t enjoy placing any man above him, so I prefer “boy toys”. Sometimes the guys are treated as equals or they are treated as submissive but my precious husband is not treated like trash.

My #1 favorite thing is Jeff licking my clit and pussy while another guy is fucking me. #2 Jeff licking the cum of another guy off me and then him fucking me. #3 Me having sexy playtime with 2 other “boy toys” and Jeff being my pillow and body guard. #4. DV double vaginal sex.
Deanna

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:12 am

DeannaHouston wrote:#3 Me having sexy playtime with 2 other “boy toys” and Jeff being my pillow and body guard.
Read a story on one of those other sites, all fiction as far as I know.

Couple is in a mall and she gets caught shoplifting. They are taken to the Security Office. After some talk and whatever, they come to a solution. The husband is instructed to sit back on a barstool type thing. She is then instructed to lean back in his lap and he is told to raise her dress. The guard steps between her legs and takes her, effectively fucking them both.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

DeannaHouston
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DeannaHouston » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:21 am

Wisher wrote:
Couple is in a mall and she gets caught shoplifting. They are taken to the Security Office. After some talk and whatever, they come to a solution. The husband is instructed to sit back on a barstool type thing. She is then instructed to lean back in his lap and he is told to raise her dress. The guard steps between her legs and takes her, effectively fucking them both.
Wisher, That is pretty close...but I don’t like the element of force or coercion. I love women and men who give an enthusiastic Yes. So same position, but we are at a swingers or lifestyle club and I lean against Jeff, then beckon a guy over.....Jeff eagerly lifts my dress. Deanna

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:49 pm

DeannaHouston wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Maxbud, I am going to answer your question and just hope that you are not a troll. I was put off on the choices because I love and adore my cuck. He is the most valued person in my life. And I don’t want to hurt him. So anything I have to force him to do, I am not going to do that. His gift of supporting my insatiable sexual desires and my kinkiness is treasured. I also don’t enjoy placing any man above him, so I prefer “boy toys”. Sometimes the guys are treated as equals or they are treated as submissive but my precious husband is not treated like trash.

My #1 favorite thing is Jeff licking my clit and pussy while another guy is fucking me. #2 Jeff licking the cum of another guy off me and then him fucking me. #3 Me having sexy playtime with 2 other “boy toys” and Jeff being my pillow and body guard. #4. DV double vaginal sex.
Deanna

Lol! Not a troll at all, thanks.
I understand and appreciate your responses. Helps me get a better perspective; like yourself I am not much of a fan of cruelty to the cuck

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:09 am

bradisalpha wrote:
servethebull wrote:1 has always been my absolute favorite. Kneeling on the floor looking up at them on the couch - watching the intensity of their passion build, and feeling his cock get harder and harder in my mouth. So good.

One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
This has to be one of the hottest situation to put a cuckold in.. and watch the humiliation builds until he finally sucks a cock in front of them and swallows his cum.

Brad
My wife sure agrees. She said it got her so wet watching my face turn beet red and my cock get hard at the same time. I wanted to run out of there so badly, but by the time they got to the point of suggesting I blow her boyfriend, I had to admit all I could think about was how desperately I wanted to be doing what they were watching.

As an update, since that night I’ve done it twice more for a slightly larger group of her friends (some who had heard the story but didn’t believe it). They planned a night around it and brought their husbands and bfs and two of their gay friends. The guy I blew the first time was too embarrassed I think to do it in front of the whole group, but they all watched me suck off the two gay friends several times over the night. It was far more humiliating with more people there, especially a few of the guys I socialize with a lot who were absolutely shocked. And I think also the fact that they planned it made me feel like I was being used for their amusement.

I am conflicted about it. I kind of what to stop it, but half of me or more wishes it would just keep growing, and more of the guys would get involved. Certainly that’s what my wife says she wants. I also hope it leads to some of the guys fucking my wife, but that’s always been there. So conflicted.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:17 am

servethebull wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
My wife sure agrees. She said it got her so wet watching my face turn beet red and my cock get hard at the same time. I wanted to run out of there so badly, but by the time they got to the point of suggesting I blow her boyfriend, I had to admit all I could think about was how desperately I wanted to be doing what they were watching.

As an update, since that night I’ve done it twice more for a slightly larger group of her friends (some who had heard the story but didn’t believe it). They planned a night around it and brought their husbands and bfs and two of their gay friends. The guy I blew the first time was too embarrassed I think to do it in front of the whole group, but they all watched me suck off the two gay friends several times over the night. It was far more humiliating with more people there, especially a few of the guys I socialize with a lot who were absolutely shocked. And I think also the fact that they planned it made me feel like I was being used for their amusement.

I am conflicted about it. I kind of what to stop it, but half of me or more wishes it would just keep growing, and more of the guys would get involved. Certainly that’s what my wife says she wants. I also hope it leads to some of the guys fucking my wife, but that’s always been there. So conflicted.
Your wife must be so proud of you entertaining your friends and showing how submissive you are and how you love sucking cock with your hard little dicky sticking out. As more people hear about it they will want to watch you also. I would imagine a lot of the guys will want you to suck their cock’s also soon. This might just keep getting bigger and bigger !! And as time goes on a lot of them will have your wife also. You are becoming a star cuckold !!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

debbydo
Prepubescent

Unread post by debbydo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:01 pm

desertsub wrote:#1 &#7, been there, done that, got the t-shirt! #10 is a HUGE fantasy of mine and when I told my wife that it was she said that if possible she will make it happen, she said she would love to make me play with her 'little boy penis' in front of her friends but not allow me to cum.

I also chose #5 as I've experienced something similar. We got together with another cuckold couple and both of the wives were tag teaming a lover. At one point he was fucking my wife and the other wife made me get on the bed and lay next to them. She then started masturbating me while taunting me about having to lay there and watch another man fuck my wife. She knew I wasn't allowed to cum without permission from my wife but kept on until I grabbed her wrist to try and stop her. She just smiled and squeezed my dick a couple of times and that was all it took! After I ejaculated she smirked at me and said "looks like you have some cleanup to do!" and made me lick her hand clean after which I had to wipe up my cum with my fingers and feed it to myself.
well you were well informed that you were not allowed to cum no matter what ....but you did cum , so just pay the penalty and move on ,,,,just cleaning up her hand and swallowing your own cum was not that bad now was it ?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:23 pm

debbydo wrote:
desertsub wrote:#1 &#7, been there, done that, got the t-shirt! #10 is a HUGE fantasy of mine and when I told my wife that it was she said that if possible she will make it happen, she said she would love to make me play with her 'little boy penis' in front of her friends but not allow me to cum.

I also chose #5 as I've experienced something similar. We got together with another cuckold couple and both of the wives were tag teaming a lover. At one point he was fucking my wife and the other wife made me get on the bed and lay next to them. She then started masturbating me while taunting me about having to lay there and watch another man fuck my wife. She knew I wasn't allowed to cum without permission from my wife but kept on until I grabbed her wrist to try and stop her. She just smiled and squeezed my dick a couple of times and that was all it took! After I ejaculated she smirked at me and said "looks like you have some cleanup to do!" and made me lick her hand clean after which I had to wipe up my cum with my fingers and feed it to myself.
well you were well informed that you were not allowed to cum no matter what ....but you did cum , so just pay the penalty and move on ,,,,just cleaning up her hand and swallowing your own cum was not that bad now was it ?
debbydo is right. You were informed. You knew you violated your wife's rules. That is a very serious violation and usually will lead to punishment .. and you knew that. Were tears welling up in your eyes as you cleaned up your cum and sucked your fingers clean ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:54 pm

DeannaHouston wrote:
Wisher wrote:
Wisher, That is pretty close...but I don’t like the element of force or coercion. I love women and men who give an enthusiastic Yes. So same position, but we are at a swingers or lifestyle club and I lean against Jeff, then beckon a guy over.....Jeff eagerly lifts my dress. Deanna
It's kind of funny but Deanna's scenario sorta happened to me in a bar one night. I had just turned 21 and was completely cluesless about our lifestyle then. I just thought the guy was a freak and finished my drink and got the hell out

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:00 am

spongeworthy wrote:
DeannaHouston wrote:
Wisher wrote:
It's kind of funny but Deanna's scenario sorta happened to me in a bar one night. I had just turned 21 and was completely cluesless about our lifestyle then. I just thought the guy was a freak and finished my drink and got the hell out
lol! So you got a cuckold experience before being a cuckold?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:04 am

gwwkjt wrote:
maxbud wrote:
gwwkjt wrote:Licking my wife's pussy while she is having BF's cock bareback in her ass is the horniest experience for me. This can be done in two positions
1. Me on the back, my wife positioned in her hands and knees above me in 69 and her BF in her ass doggy style. This way I get a full access to her pussy while having a nice view of the cock going in and out of her asshole. There are some downsides to that position. Anal sex necessitates a heavy lubrication with silicon oil which makes its way down on my face. Also, the BF's balls occasionally brush against my face, which I find distracting
2. Her in reverse cowgirl sitting impaled on the cock in the ass. My view is limited though. It would be nice to try combine this with eating a creampie, but this necessitates a 4th person which we don't have
This is a new kink on this post,... nice! Would you like the BF to pull out of her ass and cum in your mouth ?
He could also creampie her ass and have you lick it out, since you dont have a 4th person there :D

How about licking her feet and humping the mattress, whilst she's fucked in the missionary position?
Actually anal creampie is not so much to see (and I usually get a very close look at her asshole, just a few inches). Her BF usually cums while inside to the hilt, his semen injected deep in her rectum. After he withdraws the asshole neatly closes and there is nothing to see there
How about one of her girlfriends join you guys to be a fourth person?

Or perhaps her BF's wife or girlfriend join in? Would you eat both their creampies in that situation?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:09 am

bradisalpha wrote:
servethebull wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Your wife must be so proud of you entertaining your friends and showing how submissive you are and how you love sucking cock with your hard little dicky sticking out. As more people hear about it they will want to watch you also. I would imagine a lot of the guys will want you to suck their cock’s also soon. This might just keep getting bigger and bigger !! And as time goes on a lot of them will have your wife also. You are becoming a star cuckold !!!

Brad

Brad, as one of the most experienced Bulls on this site, you must have lots of experiences to share with us. What is the nastiest you have ever made a cuck do?
I am guessing : perhaps after doing their wives, you fuck one cuck in the ass and have another sissy cuck lick out the creampie from the first cuck's ass, whilst both wives watch the show? Or you get a wife to pee on her hubby's face, whilst you finger her and he frantically masturbates?

(I would like to believe these extreme acts would not be everyday things with cuck couples :lol: )

AZVixen
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by AZVixen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:12 am

If my husband ever did any of those things in the poll, I'd divorce him. Hell, I'd divorce him if he even wanted to do those things. I've never met or heard of a hotwife doing those things either. A cuckoldress maybe, but not a hotwife. The two are not the same thing.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:29 am

AZVixen wrote:If my husband ever did any of those things in the poll, I'd divorce him. Hell, I'd divorce him if he even wanted to do those things. I've never met or heard of a hotwife doing those things either. A cuckoldress maybe, but not a hotwife. The two are not the same thing.

Hello AZVixen, I see the distinction you are making. I appreciate your idea of a hotwife not doing those things.

As the title says, it is the NASTY CUCK sex acts. Not even the "normal" cuck sex acts, not normal Hotwifing sex,... and certainly not normal marital sex.
The poll is specifically targeted towards the taboo, extreme femdom types of things.

As I can see from your post,you and hubby are not into cuckolding, humiliation etc... Which is all good.

Perhaps you can comment on my other post instead :
Which of these Bull-HW relationships best describes your actual or desired case?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49383

AZVixen
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by AZVixen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:55 am

maxbud wrote:
AZVixen wrote:If my husband ever did any of those things in the poll, I'd divorce him. Hell, I'd divorce him if he even wanted to do those things. I've never met or heard of a hotwife doing those things either. A cuckoldress maybe, but not a hotwife. The two are not the same thing.

Hello AZVixen, I see the distinction you are making. I appreciate your idea of a hotwife not doing those things.

As the title says, it is the NASTY CUCK sex acts. Not even the "normal" cuck sex acts, not normal Hotwifing sex,... and certainly not normal marital sex.
The poll is specifically targeted towards the taboo, extreme femdom types of things.

As I can see from your post,you and hubby are not into cuckolding, humiliation etc... Which is all good.

Perhaps you can comment on my other post instead :
Which of these Bull-HW relationships best describes your actual or desired case?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49383
Sometimes i get confused because people here use the word hotwife when referring to cuckolding activities. The wife of a cuckold is a cuckoldress, but some seem to use hotwife interchangeably. It mostly happens on this site and would be prohibited on others. I forgot which site i was on.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:54 pm

My wife is a hotwife and I’m a cuckold. The term “stag” is more or less made up to distinguish between a cuckold who is humiliated and one who is theoretically not. In my view it’s mostly semantics regardless of what other sites say.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:08 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:My wife is a hotwife and I’m a cuckold. The term “stag” is more or less made up to distinguish between a cuckold who is humiliated and one who is theoretically not. In my view it’s mostly semantics regardless of what other sites say.

These clarifications help our threads. I guess all cuckoldresses are hotwives, but not all hotwives are cuckoldresses

4herpleasure, may I ask , are you a stag or a sub-cuck ?