You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 pm

There used to be a thread with this same title which I have not been able to find. Let's get the ball rolling on this one again, join me in adding some more!

You know you're a cuck when you're out on your own and you see a super attractive woman wearing something super sexy, you're not checking her out but rather admiring the outfit and imagining your girl getting ready for a date with that same outfit.

You know you're a cuck when... she has more clothes, shoes, lingerie at her boyfriends house than at yours.

You know you're a cuck when the tables turn around and you're picking her up from his place when you want to see her instead of him/other men picking her up from yours

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue May 09, 2017 10:09 pm

You know you're a cuck when despite loving her madly and being extremely jealous; you want her to fully be someone else's woman while you remain loyal to her.

You know you're a cuck when you confide in a girl friend about the lifestyle and she suggests you stop fighting the urge and bring up the idea to your current partner or find a girl who will fool around mold you into her promiscuity

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:50 am

you know you are a cuck when you dont want to keep it a secret and find ways for your inlaws, parents at the PTA and friends to find out

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:51 am

you know you are a cuck when you have become an expert at painting nails, straightening hair, doing curls and applying cream better than a beautician

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed May 10, 2017 5:05 am

You know you're a cuck when your wife isn't getting enough sex and YOU get bitchy.

You know you're a cuck when the wife tells you she wants you wearing panties the next time you watch her and you get hard.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 10, 2017 5:24 am

You know you're a cuck when you're out on the weekend with friends or cousins and you're the designated driver but then you get that call from her at 4am asking to pick her up because her boyfriend is also too drunk to drive her home. So you pull up to his house with one or two people in your car and they see her walking dressed really slutty with high heels in hands and hair and make up sexed up. Oh the memories

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 10, 2017 5:32 am

You know you're a cuck when you get invited to her lovers Halloween party and they (her and her lover) introduce you to all his friends at the party as her boyfriend but they French every time you turn around and at the end of the night when you've said goodbye to everyone, she changes her mind in front of everyone and says you can go, I'm spending the night. So you go to a party with your girl and end up leaving alone.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 am

You know you're a cuck when your little dick is locked in a chastity cage but you're still licking cum from your wife's well used pussy!

NYHubby
Experienced

Unread post by NYHubby » Wed May 10, 2017 6:45 am

Your wife comes home from her date and she proudly hands you the cum-stained panties she bought especially for him

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed May 10, 2017 8:44 am

You know your a cuck, when after dinner at his place your wife says, " Honey we are tired and we want to go to bed". So you get up and walk to the door, she gives you a good night kiss and says, " I'll text you in the morning when to come and get me." Now that's when you are a cuck....

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 10, 2017 2:31 pm

You know you're a cuck when you visit her at her new job and you can't say you're her boyfriend or act like it because her coworkers all think her lover is her boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 10, 2017 2:35 pm

You know you're a cuck when her gyno knows you are the boyfriend of 10+ years but every checkup for the last 7 years has always had an increase of her sexual partners.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri May 12, 2017 8:10 am

You known you're a cuck when you HW tells you after she had anal for the first time the following, " I belong to him and FB can have me and my butt anytime and anywhere it wants to fuck my butt."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri May 12, 2017 6:31 pm

You know you're a cuck when she's out so much that you get used to different people telling you all the time that they saw her out dining, drinking, or dancing and had company...
Last edited by ucaneffher on Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri May 12, 2017 6:37 pm

You know you're a cuck when 2 years into her relationship with her full time boyfriend you sometimes still drop her off and pick her up from him place when she calls to ask for a ride.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sat May 13, 2017 9:18 pm

calicolombia69 wrote:you know you are a cuck when you dont want to keep it a secret and find ways for your inlaws, parents at the PTA and friends to find out

Lately I've cared less and less about keeping this a secret, and in fact, would prefer it if more people knew that my wife has a boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat May 13, 2017 11:54 pm

you know you're a cuck when your girl is so loyal to her lover that you have spent 8 months trying to penetrate her without success

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Sun May 14, 2017 4:11 am

Your girl posts photos of her beach vacation with another man on facebook and one of them is of her back, not wearing a top.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:06 am

theothercuck wrote:Your girl posts photos of her beach vacation with another man on facebook and one of them is of her back, not wearing a top.
Yes, my wife's FB is also plastered with beach and party pics with lovers. I am nowhere to be seen

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sun May 14, 2017 7:04 am

You know your a cuckold when all of the other men cum through vaginal intercourse and you get a sporadic hand job.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Sun May 14, 2017 7:25 am

When your wife tells her BF..."when are you coming to visit...I need some great sex."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun May 14, 2017 2:19 pm

You know you're a cuck when your girl who has never had a child, tells you during pillow talk that she really wants to have a baby girl with her boyfriend of 2 years... Your woman letting a boyfriend give her the first born is definitely enough to make you a cuck for the rest of your life!

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Sun May 14, 2017 5:57 pm

You know you're a cuck when she posts beach vacation photos of herself with another guy and one of them is a photo of her bare back, showing her topless chest to that guy, and all of your friends and family like the photo.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2017 5:39 am

theothercuck wrote:You know you're a cuck when she posts beach vacation photos of herself with another guy and one of them is a photo of her bare back, showing her topless chest to that guy, and all of your friends and family like the photo.

Wait, like nudity on Facebook?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2017 5:50 am

I have a social media one that happened to me...

You know you're a cuck when everyone and their mom has seen every picture, every check in, and every post your woman has made with her boyfriend while you have no clue nor have seen that oh so intense profile picture of her locking lips with him because you have been blocked for the last year.

To make things more intense, every time she posts a picture of her wearing something provocative or doing something like kissing, sitting on his lap, or kissing somewhere with nice scenery; your friends run to to tell you. "dude you need to see this!"

Example: her New Years picture wearing that little sexy outfit and completely wrapped in his arms locking lips, all while you're with your friends instead.