You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jacobmy
Virgin

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by jacobmy » Sat May 18, 2024 10:25 am

My take on this is probably elsewhere on the list...

You know your a cuck when at the start of a relationship you're having that past partners conversation you get hard at even the mention of a guy, never mind any details...
Lifelong lover of wives whose legs part for others...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:29 am
troilusand wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 3:36 pm
You REALLY know you're a cuckold when you're fucking your wife and you no longer imagine you're fucking someone else...you only ever imagine SHE IS! :oops:

Troilus
And SHE is imagining being fucked by someone else.
IIL & T - Double double multiplier posting points for these ones. :shock: :lol: :lol:

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Sun May 19, 2024 7:38 am

jacobmy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 10:25 am
My take on this is probably elsewhere on the list...

You know your a cuck when at the start of a relationship you're having that past partners conversation you get hard at even the mention of a guy, never mind any details...
Knowing that I was a dairy farmer, rather than say that her kids were from two fathers, my future wife said that she'd been bred by two different bulls. I got half hard and pretty much knew I was gonna fall in love with her right then and there.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am

This is from a past relationship before I started dating my girlfriend.

YKYACW you match with someone on a dating app who seems like the total package -- early 30s, long brunette hair, 5'6", extremely cute face, outgoing, large tits, small waist, makes good money in tech sales. She lets you take her out but recognizes you've got beta energy before you even tell her your cuckolding desires. Chemistry seems good: lots of laughs, having fun, really getting along. After four dates (one was a progressive dinner at four restaurants that took a lot of planning and a lot of money) she comes back to yours for a steamy make out session. You think you might even get laid but she cuts it early after making out and feeling her tits over her shirt. She feels your dick over your pants. She kind of ghosts after that, later telling you the physical piece wasn't there...

The following summer, you run into her again and are somehow able to convince her to go out with you again. You pay to take her to the pool at a fancy resort in town. You later take her (and her dog, who you can't stand LOL) on a hike and to a brewery. She finally lets you come in and you finally get to fuck her. You finally got to see those big tits. You cum fast and she doesn't cum. She looks visibly disappointed.

She rejects you the next time you ask her out. You think about it -- lots of good laughs, lots of good chemistry, you decide to text her and ask if it was the physical connection. She admits yes -- that you're a really nice guy but that she doesn't feel sexually compatible.

You get horny. You later text her and tell her that you are into cuckolding and SPH ask if she would ever be interested in that kind of relationship. She seems intrigued but tells you "no" -- that she doesn't understand it and could never not have a sexual connection with her partner. She asks some general questions and then tells you good luck finding that (months before you find a girl who is into that). You think almost for sure after some drinks she had to have told her hot girlfriends (who you've met)...

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 pm

You get home from work to find your wife bent over getting fucked in the kitchen, her panties around her shins and her black nightgown hiked way up. One hand on the chair for support and the other gets busy pulling down her nightie top when she sees you so her ample breasts swing free. "You're home early", she says with a grin as her stud continues pounding her. When you ask about it later she remarks that she likes showing you what you're missing.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue May 21, 2024 8:06 am

uxorious wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am
This is from a past relationship before I started dating my girlfriend.

YKYACW you match with someone on a dating app who seems like the total package -- early 30s, long brunette hair, 5'6", extremely cute face, outgoing, large tits, small waist, makes good money in tech sales. She lets you take her out but recognizes you've got beta energy before you even tell her your cuckolding desires. Chemistry seems good: lots of laughs, having fun, really getting along. After four dates (one was a progressive dinner at four restaurants that took a lot of planning and a lot of money) she comes back to yours for a steamy make out session. You think you might even get laid but she cuts it early after making out and feeling her tits over her shirt. She feels your dick over your pants. She kind of ghosts after that, later telling you the physical piece wasn't there...

The following summer, you run into her again and are somehow able to convince her to go out with you again. You pay to take her to the pool at a fancy resort in town. You later take her (and her dog, who you can't stand LOL) on a hike and to a brewery. She finally lets you come in and you finally get to fuck her. You finally got to see those big tits. You cum fast and she doesn't cum. She looks visibly disappointed.

She rejects you the next time you ask her out. You think about it -- lots of good laughs, lots of good chemistry, you decide to text her and ask if it was the physical connection. She admits yes -- that you're a really nice guy but that she doesn't feel sexually compatible.

You get horny. You later text her and tell her that you are into cuckolding and SPH ask if she would ever be interested in that kind of relationship. She seems intrigued but tells you "no" -- that she doesn't understand it and could never not have a sexual connection with her partner. She asks some general questions and then tells you good luck finding that (months before you find a girl who is into that). You think almost for sure after some drinks she had to have told her hot girlfriends (who you've met)...
That's a neat experience and clearly there was a hot wife reserved for you down the line. Thanks for sharing!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue May 21, 2024 8:24 am

You know that you're a cuck when you're 21 years old and you are seeing your 21 year old girlfriend gradually transitioning from her being your girlfriend to becoming his girlfriend and you not only accept it but are supportive of her choices.

I literally watched as my girlfriend dressed hotter for another man, spent more time with him, had more sex with him, spent more time socializing with his friends, I watched as she made him her full time partner and I was demoted to cuckold side guy option 2. I watched him take priority in everything instead of me. That's when I knew I was a cuckold. When I allowed it and accepted it as my new normal.