You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jpapjp
Trainable

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by jpapjp » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:29 am

Wisher wrote:She's getting ready to go out. Puts on a lingerie set, but hands you the panties saying 'here, I won't need these tonight, you wear them until I come back'.
OMG! I would so love that!!!

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:23 am

you know you are a cuck when you find their hotel booking in her email and it arouses you .

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 am

You know you're a cuck when you have to get used to seeing your girlfriend always wearing a ring that her boyfriend gave her when he asked her to be his girlfriend, even when she is out with you.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:15 am

You know you're a cuck when it becomes normal for you to drive your girlfriend and a girlfriend of hers both dressed sexy to hang out with their guy friends as well as hearing them speaking openly about their hook ups in front of you or on the phone.

In the beginning when we started the lifestyle, She had a girlfriend whom we went to high school with and was open with us about being with many men. By age 19 she told us she had been with many men, more than 30 and she kind of took my Gf under her wing and they would go out with guys together. I loved it!

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:26 am

You know your a cuck when she tells you she wants to see you suck off her boyfriend and get him hard so he can fuck her (and the thought of it gets you hard).
Last edited by MrGoo on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 am

You know you're a cuck when her sister's boyfriend asks you how could you let your girl not only date other men but help her pick out sexy outfits, help her get ready, and even go as far as drop/pick her up... That night, her sister helped her do her hair and make up and loaned her a sexy outfit for her date. Such a good sister she was..

He agreed it took some balls and then the three of us continued drinking (her sister, her boyfriend, myself) while my GF was out on a sleepover date with her boyfriend that weekend.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:10 pm

You know your a cuckold when her FB sends you a picture of his cock a week later and tells you " look what you missed last week" and he agrees to let you suck his cock until he cums the next time the three of you are together. Your response is to tell him " you want to taste his cum directly from the source."

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:44 pm

You know your a cuck when...
You'd rather jack-off while you wife gets fucked rather than fuck her yourself.
You get a hard-on at the most remote possibility of your wife hooking up with another guy for sex
You offer to do things for your wife that you would never, ever do on your own like suck a guy's cock
You get an instant hard-on at the idea of licking or fucking your wife's freshly used, cum-soaked pussy

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:43 am

You know you're a cuckold when your cousin asks if he can fuck your wife and you get instantly hard.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:03 am

Not sure how to even word this so I will post both

You know you're a cuck when all you fantasize about is your girlfriend going to live with her boyfriend each time she has a new boyfriend or hoping that she tells you she is going to live with her boyfriend.

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is becoming very comfortable and with her regular and all you fantatize about is the possibility of her moving in with him and playing house with him. There is nothing hotter than imagining your girl living alone with her boyfriend, nothing hotter than imagining the intimate clothing she walks around the house while she is with him, and lastly nothing hotter than confirming the outfits once she sends you the pictures that her boyfriend took of her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:59 am

you know you're a cuck when she is more free than a single girl. Meaning that she is allowed and indeed carries herself as a single and unattached woman who is available to either have a one night stand or let a guy seduce her and get serious.

cuckoldfan
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldfan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:29 am

ucaneffher wrote:Not sure how to even word this so I will post both

You know you're a cuck when all you fantasize about is your girlfriend going to live with her boyfriend each time she has a new boyfriend or hoping that she tells you she is going to live with her boyfriend.

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is becoming very comfortable and with her regular and all you fantatize about is the possibility of her moving in with him and playing house with him. There is nothing hotter than imagining your girl living alone with her boyfriend, nothing hotter than imagining the intimate clothing she walks around the house while she is with him, and lastly nothing hotter than confirming the outfits once she sends you the pictures that her boyfriend took of her.
I find this very arousing. Myself I feel in a real cuckold lifestyle the wife should be free to show her emotions. One guy on another forum expressed that he loved his wife with all his heart but wanted her to have sex with other men, than to find a serious boyfriend and fall in love with him. and lastly he wanted her to become his own. She did it. hurt like hell but he would do it again. You know your a cuckold when you really make it all about her.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:55 am

You know you're a cuck when your wife has a mouth full of dick and it's not yours and this makes you happy.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:36 pm

You know you're a cuck when your wife tells you that her lover wants to keep her to himself. That she wants this too. She wants to be his. You're turned on by this and agree to it eagerly. She kisses you and smiles to seal the deal.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:03 am

svene wrote:You know you're a cuck when your wife tells you that her lover wants to keep her to himself. That she wants this too. She wants to be his. You're turned on by this and agree to it eagerly. She kisses you and smiles to seal the deal.
Yep, had this happen two times, almost three times during our 7 years in the lifestyle. So hot yet so tough

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:27 am

You know you're a cuck or becoming a cuck when that dislike for her slutty bad influence friends starts turning into appreciation and hope they corrupt your gf/wife into being like them.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:05 pm

You're a cuck when you're more than willing to become her buddy so she can publicly date as a single girl and her lovers/boyfriends can meet her "buddy"

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:40 pm

When she comes down for breakfast just wearing her G-string and tank top after sleeping with him in his bed and you ask her if they made love last night while you where in the guest room. HW walks over to you and she pulls her G-string down to show you his cum in the panties and says, " No we did not make love last night, he pulled my panties to the side and fucked me. When he finished I pulled my panties back and when to sleep with his cum in me." Now you know you are a cuckold and there is no issue with you in your role.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 pm

--You know you're a cuck when she spent her birthday outing with him and his friends instead of you and your friends. On top of that not getting to have her on her bday but he does.

--You know you're a cuck when she starts spending her holidays with her boyfriend and his family.

--You know you're a cuck when she starts coming home later and later each night from her boyfriends.

--You know you're a cuck when you keep seeing her showered with flowers, gifts, taken on dates by her bf, and all you do is let it be and watch her get butterflies in her stomach as well as her pussy dripping for him but even then you continue to let it happen over and over.

--You know you're a cuck when her boyfriend gets to enjoy her sexy new clit piercing far more than you.

--You know you're a cuck when you're in bed at night with her after she gets home from spending her whole evening/night with her boyfriend and then when you ask her about their evening you see her get noticeably cheesy and horny thinking about her bf and you come to accept that it was you who wanted to see her falling for another man.

--You know you're a cuck when she has lingerie that she only wears for him and you or any other man have never seen her wear before.

--You know you're a cuck when you accept and adjust to seeing her in love with her boyfriend instead of trying to stop it.

--You know you're a cuck when you accept being her second choice for 2 years while her boyfriend becomes her primary and has her entirely to himself.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:13 am

When she is in a long term relationship and very much in love with her boyfriend; while you don't bring up topic or suggest anything, you almost start expecting her to tell you she is pregnant and as a result for months you have been mentally preparing for her to tell you she is pregnan. Especially after she told you she wanted a baby with her boyfriend when she hadn't even had her first with you.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:00 am

ucaneffher wrote:When she is in a long term relationship and very much in love with her boyfriend; while you don't bring up topic or suggest anything, you almost start expecting her to tell you she is pregnant and as a result for months you have been mentally preparing for her to tell you she is pregnan. Especially after she told you she wanted a baby with her boyfriend when she hadn't even had her first with you.
Yep, that sums up being a cuckold, when the three of us agreed that her "lover" has the go ahead to give her his baby. HW and her FB tried for two years to get her pregnant. The night we discussed her having his baby she made a show of flushing her BC pills down the toilet and saying I won't be needing these for a while. Then she told me, this is the last time you get to fuck me bareback until I'm pregnant with his baby.
Last edited by ArizonaGuy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:45 am

That's hot! Still trying? It was more of an unspoken thing for me of just sort of expecting her to tell me she was x weeks pregnant instead of her asking me if I was okay with it.

I have kind of fantasized of her moving in with boyfriend such as she did once with a former bf but having us reduce face to face contact and keep it strictly phone/text/pictures/skype. Along the way she sends me tons of pictures all the time but old pictures not seen by me, all while she is rocking a baby bump the entire time and that I don't get to see until weeks before she is due. The rush of imagining at last minute receiving progression photos of her pregnancy each picture with a bigger belly on her or even a picture of her already holding a baby... Probably better that I didn't feel this when we were still together.

ArizonaGuy wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:When she is in a long term relationship and very much in love with her boyfriend; while you don't bring up topic or suggest anything, you almost start expecting her to tell you she is pregnant and as a result for months you have been mentally preparing for her to tell you she is pregnan. Especially after she told you she wanted a baby with her boyfriend when she hadn't even had her first with you.
Yep, that sums up being a cuckold, when the three of you agree that her "lover" has the go ahead to give her his baby. HW and her FB tried for two years to get her pregnant. The night we discussed her having his baby she made a show of flushing her BC pills down the toilet and saying I won't be needing these for a while. Then she told me, this is the last time you get to fuck me bareback until I'm pregnant with his baby.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:04 am

ucaneffher wrote:That's hot! Still trying? It was more of an unspoken thing for me of just sort of expecting her to tell me she was x weeks pregnant instead of her asking me if I was okay with it.

I have kind of fantasized of her moving in with boyfriend such as she did once with a former bf but having us reduce face to face contact and keep it strictly phone/text/pictures/skype. Along the way she sends me tons of pictures all the time but old pictures not seen by me, all while she is rocking a baby bump the entire time and that I don't get to see until weeks before she is due. The rush of imagining at last minute receiving progression photos of her pregnancy each picture with a bigger belly on her or even a picture of her already holding a baby... Probably better that I didn't feel this when we were still together.

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Yes, I agree with you about watching her baby bump get bigger would have been the absolute cuckold experience knowing she's carrying her lovers baby.

Yep, that sums up being a cuckold, when the three of you agree that her "lover" has the go ahead to give her his baby. HW and her FB tried for two years to get her pregnant. The night we discussed her having his baby she made a show of flushing her BC pills down the toilet and saying I won't be needing these for a while. Then she told me, this is the last time you get to fuck me bareback until I'm pregnant with his baby.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 am

Yes, I agree with you about watching her baby bump getting bigger would have been the absolute cuckold experience knowing she's carrying her lovers baby.

AVF44
Prepubescent

Unread post by AVF44 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am

You begin converting the utility room in your house into a single spare bedroom so that you will be able to masturbate whilst listening to your wife fucking her boyfriend in the marital bedroom !