You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckPride

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by CuckPride » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:45 am

Lametta wrote:You know you're a cuck when you worry that the bottle of lube you have packed might not contain enough for you to put on her bull's BBC before he will take her ass right in front of you.
Love it!

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:33 am

you know your are an actual cuckold when you find out that your wife had cheated but you decide to stay with her regardless of the hurt, anger and humiliation.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:30 pm

When you check this website a hundred times in a day hoping for new updates and new ideas to present to your wife.

cuckoldfan
Virgin

Unread post by cuckoldfan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 pm

You know your a cuck when your wife tells you she is black only from now on and you are cutoff and love it.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:56 am

You know you're a cuckold when you can tell who your wife was fucking by the taste of her creampie.

magallag
Virgin

Unread post by magallag » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:08 pm

You know you're a cuck when you see a woman at the grocery store wearing an anklet just below a tattoo of a spade with a "Q" in it and......well......who else would know what the fuck that means?

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm

louisburke wrote:You know you are a cuck when you cannot have an orgasm without thinking of your wife with another man.
I wouldn't say "cannot", but certainly better orgasms for me.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

magallag
Virgin

Unread post by magallag » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 am

You know you're a cuck when...

you keep a roll of TP under your side of the bed for...when she goes "out for a while."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:53 pm

you know you're more than a cuck when you secretly wished she demoted you into being a friend with benefits or a best friend while she trains you to watch her settle With another man or men

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 am

When you're emailing with a potential new Bull, discussing some hot scenarios, and then look at a few pics of your hotwife getting fucked by another Bull and you get so turned on at the thought of being a true cuck that you cum in your pants without even touching yourself.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:09 pm

You know your a cuck when her boyfriend opens his bedroom door alittle to let you watch him make love to your wife...even when she closed the door and again when her boyfriend lets a mutual friend know that he is fucking your wife and you know about it....

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:10 am

When you arrive to a mutual friends BBQ that you both are invited to but you can't make it and tell her to go alone with out you but then last minute you end up being able to make it and decide to surprise her her but find her being held by her bf so you sit somewhere else do she can stay with her bf.

^That was intense seeing everyones face as they were expecting an argument but instead they saw me let them be and continue greeting people and sitting somewhere else. They totally knew then I was a cuck.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:10 am

When you arrive to a mutual friends BBQ that you both are invited to but you can't make it and tell her to go alone with out you but then last minute you end up being able to make it and decide to surprise her her but find her being held by her bf so you sit somewhere else do she can stay with her bf.

^That was intense seeing everyones face as they were expecting an argument but instead they saw me let them be and continue greeting people and sitting somewhere else. They totally knew then I was a cuck.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:11 am

Holy run on sentence! Please excuse that one.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 am

You know you're a cuck when you abstain from sex with your wife because her boyfriend is having her the next day and doesn't want your beta seed anywhere close to His Alpha Sperm that He plans to fill your wife's womb with.
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:49 am

co-husband wrote:You know you're a cuck when you abstain from sex with your wife because her boyfriend is having her the next day and doesn't want your beta seed anywhere close to His Alpha Sperm that He plans to fill your wife's womb with.
The day before, at a minimum!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:35 am

Tether wrote:
co-husband wrote:You know you're a cuck when you abstain from sex with your wife because her boyfriend is having her the next day and doesn't want your beta seed anywhere close to His Alpha Sperm that He plans to fill your wife's womb with.
Started as the day before for me, then two days, 3 days, a week. Then 4 months with her first boyfriend, 8 months with her second boyfriend. Wonder how it would have been if we stayed together...hmm

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:38 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tether wrote:
Started as the day before for me, then two days, 3 days, a week. Then 4 months with her first boyfriend, 8 months with her second boyfriend. Wonder how it would have been if we stayed together...hmm
Exactly. If my wife had a bf that she was able to see on a weekly basis, I'd probably be lucky to get a handjob.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:07 pm

ucaneffher wrote:When you arrive to a mutual friends BBQ that you both are invited to but you can't make it and tell her to go alone with out you but then last minute you end up being able to make it and decide to surprise her her but find her being held by her bf so you sit somewhere else do she can stay with her bf.

That is such a hot situation to be in. Did people you know talk to you or just leave you sitting out if the way while they talked to her and her BF ??

What did you feel while watching them ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Tether wrote:When you're emailing with a potential new Bull, discussing some hot scenarios, and then look at a few pics of your hotwife getting fucked by another Bull and you get so turned on at the thought of being a true cuck that you cum in your pants without even touching yourself.
That is the ultimate feeling for a cuckold .. being helpless to stop yourself from cumming .. and your mind stroking your dicky until it is puddling between your legs. There is nothing you can do to stop this once it has begun squirting.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Tether wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
Tether wrote:

Exactly. If my wife had a bf that she was able to see on a weekly basis, I'd probably be lucky to get a handjob.
Weekly basis... We were waaaaaay past that point. By her first bf, we were at the point of her going out 4 times a week for 4 months with him and eventually moved out to live with him. At that point, she started letting me have her once in a while since she felt it was fair since she was now living with him full time.

By the second boyfriend, it evolved into her seeing him 7 days a week. Every. single. day. for 8 months I only saw her for a little while was getting ready to get picked up by him and then really late at night when he would drop her off with out her panties on. No matter how wet I got her some nights and how much we kissed or how hard I tried to penetrate my girlfriend, she physically would not let me make love to her and told me she was all his. I remember whining and complaining only to be reminded that it's what I told her I wanted and that she was perfectly satisfied giving herself only to him every day but happily would model lingerie for me so I could jack off.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:53 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:When you arrive to a mutual friends BBQ that you both are invited to but you can't make it and tell her to go alone with out you but then last minute you end up being able to make it and decide to surprise her her but find her being held by her bf so you sit somewhere else do she can stay with her bf.

That is such a hot situation to be in. Did people you know talk to you or just leave you sitting out if the way while they talked to her and her BF ??

What did you feel while watching them ??

Brad
Everything and everyone was normal. The only thing that changed was that I gave her space to continue in her boyfriends arms. This is when people conformed our lifestyle since months before that she had just moved back home after living in an apartment with her first bf and people already were questioning us.

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 pm

You know you're a cuck when you ask your wife if she thinks you could ever be a Bull and she laughs out loud. Then tells you that you will ALWAYS be a cuck.

verkitwme
Virgin

Unread post by verkitwme » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:54 am

I tell my hubby, ok hun now time to clean David's cum from my pussy.

fkmywfxn
Virgin

Unread post by fkmywfxn » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:18 am

You let her go to his house so they could play without you being there and watching.

He starts to invite his friends over to have sex with her also. He has a party that we go to as a couple. Most of the men there have had sex with her. I don't know it.