You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

fkmywfxn wrote:You let her go to his house so they could play without you being there and watching.

He starts to invite his friends over to have sex with her also. He has a party that we go to as a couple. Most of the men there have had sex with her. I don't know it.

Her FB and l were texting the other day and I sent him two pictures he had sent me when he had finished fucking her while on three night trip. His response was " need a redo, memory loss."

I texted him from her looks she appears to have been taken to another world and yes we need a redo. I then texted how I really like how red and puffy he had made her pussy. His response, " Good smooth pussy." I followed up, HW told me her pussy was full of cream sauce and enjoyed having a high mileage lubricant in her. FB's response was "the best lubricant." My next reply " a lubricant that has multi uses" Her FB now texts, " good for the teeth". Then I texted back with" HW told me she has never tasted this lubricant directly from the grease gun. FB's texts, "next time." MY text back, " you need to convince her, its good for her teeth. His next test, " it was good for you" Then I text my reply, " not a problem, I want to try it either from her pussy after you have fucked her or directly from the source." Her FB's reply " well well , with a smiley face attached."

Finally I texted, I keep reminding you and her I know my role when we are together and no problem being a "cuckold" for the two of you and I know she belongs to you and HW is aware of my feelings and is good with me being a "cuckold." Final text from her FB, " next time we are together".

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 am

She's getting ready to go out. Puts on a lingerie set, but hands you the panties saying 'here, I won't need these tonight, you wear them until I come back'.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:50 pm

When her sexy panty and lingerie collection is noticeably increasing but she tells you she is not allowed To wear them for you and assures you that you will never get to see her wearing any of that as her bf bought it and it's for his eyes only.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:32 am

When you can't get hard anymore without thinking about your wife being fucked by someone else.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:53 am

You know you're a cuck when your mother-in-law comes over unexpectedly while your wife is being fucked by her BF in the bedroom and the MiL knows exactly what's going on and doesn't let you forget it. The bitch is such a tease!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 am

When your girl friends who know about your secret ask you that one question when you have a new Gf "are you gonna let other guys have her too?" with some giggles.

This happened recently with a friend of mine who suggested I should just get my current Gf into the lifestyle since its what I liked. She really tried convincing me into going for it! Made me think about it but I refuse to go that route again.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:57 am

You know you're a cuck when you accept that aside from boyfriend or husband duties such as normal house chores, being a parent, being a friend you also need to accept lifestyle tasks such as helping her with her upkeep.

This can involve taking her to salon appointments for hair and nails or anything else cosmetic. Accompanying her to her gyno appointments, Helping her with her sexy clothes shopping, becoming her driver to and from her play mates places, making sure you schedule your vacations accordingly so she can go away with her boyfriend(s) . Essentially you accept all tasks that ensure she remains healthily active in the lifestyle.

schamz
Trainable

Unread post by schamz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:05 pm

gazdenied wrote:You know you're a cuck when your mother-in-law comes over unexpectedly while your wife is being fucked by her BF in the bedroom and the MiL knows exactly what's going on and doesn't let you forget it. The bitch is such a tease!
That sounds so exciting and hot. So how come your mother in law enjoys teasing you like this? Just wondering.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 pm

D+D wrote:When you can't get hard anymore without thinking about your wife being fucked by someone else.
This is so true. Even when my wife and I were taking a break from the game, I had to imagine her being fucked by another man in order to perform. My wife's admited that she imagined being fucked by other men in order to enjoy sex. We finally decided not to fight it anymore and just go with it. Life is so much better now.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:22 am

schamz wrote:
gazdenied wrote:You know you're a cuck when your mother-in-law comes over unexpectedly while your wife is being fucked by her BF in the bedroom and the MiL knows exactly what's going on and doesn't let you forget it. The bitch is such a tease!
That sounds so exciting and hot. So how come your mother in law enjoys teasing you like this? Just wondering.
She gets a kick out of it. Her marriage wasn't very good (she is divorced) and her opinion of men is a bit low. Not that she doesn't like me but she quite enjoys the fact that I'm quite sub. She also likes my wife's ex-boyfriend who is still a close family friend. When MiL found out my wife was fucking him, she was very pleased.

I could write about my MiL if anyone is interested but I'll not hijack this thread any more!

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 am

You are a cuck when your wife texts you shortly before she leaves to go to her lover and your reply is "I hope you both have fun!"

I just did that about an 3 hours ago. They are probably fucking as I am typing this.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:14 am

Bartleby wrote:You are a cuck when your wife texts you shortly before she leaves to go to her lover and your reply is "I hope you both have fun!"

I just did that about an 3 hours ago. They are probably fucking as I am typing this.
You're definitely a cuck. :)

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:25 am

CuckPride wrote:
Bartleby wrote:You are a cuck when your wife texts you shortly before she leaves to go to her lover and your reply is "I hope you both have fun!"

Thank you. Just a month ago i had no idea that it would feel so good to know that my wife has sex with someone else.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Bartleby wrote:
CuckPride wrote:

Thank you. Just a month ago i had no idea that it would feel so good to know that my wife has sex with someone else.
Feels even better when she reaches a point when she is having sex with someone not just once or twice a week or a few times a month or a few times a year but extremely satisfying when you get slapped with that sexy reality that another man is fucking her brains out every single day and by then you either accept it or accept because it's what she wants and that man is going to fuck her no matter what!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:27 am

Don't know if I said this one already earlier in the thread but I will post it anyway since I saw a thread title recently which relates to this.

You know you're a cuck when you are happy and more than willing to publicly 'stop' being her boyfriend so you can allow her to publicly date her lover and dont have to hide their relationship.

The only thing is that this results in seeing her less, possibly seeing her become exclusive with her boyfriend, learning to accepting if she falls in love with the man she is dating and giving her body to; which is what happened to me.

I went 2 + years knowing and accepting her being in relationship with her boyfriend and witnessing her say I love you or I love you too every time he called while I was with her behind his back.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 pm

gazdenied wrote: She gets a kick out of it. Her marriage wasn't very good (she is divorced) and her opinion of men is a bit low. Not that she doesn't like me but she quite enjoys the fact that I'm quite sub. She also likes my wife's ex-boyfriend who is still a close family friend. When MiL found out my wife was fucking him, she was very pleased.

I could write about my MiL if anyone is interested but I'll not hijack this thread any more!
Do it. People get off on family shit.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

schamz
Trainable

Unread post by schamz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm

gazdenied wrote:
schamz wrote:
She gets a kick out of it. Her marriage wasn't very good (she is divorced) and her opinion of men is a bit low. Not that she doesn't like me but she quite enjoys the fact that I'm quite sub. She also likes my wife's ex-boyfriend who is still a close family friend. When MiL found out my wife was fucking him, she was very pleased.

That's so sexy.
Maybe you can PM me about your MIL. You are so lucky.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 am

You know you're a cuck when her boyfriend has seen her and her body more than you have in the last year. When he knows her better, knows how she moves her body under an intense orgasm, knows every little birth mark on her body. While it has been so long since you were intimate with her and kind of lost some of those little details as opposed to him having them fresh in his head from constantly being intimate with her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:19 am

You know you're a cuck when... Her boyfriend has been having her for so long and so frequently that her body and intimate parts have already accustomed themselves to him. Not to mention that when you get to kiss her, she kisses the way he has accustomed her to kiss.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:22 am

You know you're a cuck when you become another one of her girlfriends who gets to hear about all her little escapades and sluttiest moments that she would never tell just any of her friends.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm

gazdenied wrote:
schamz wrote:

It would be interesting to read about somebody's MIL in a more positive light because my MIL hates me and the feelings are mutual.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:00 pm

You know you're a cuck when you celebrate all new and old milestones of your relationship (her relationships) such as her anniversary with her boyfriend Or celebrating her decision to leave you to move in with her boyfriend, or in my case celebrating her 1 year Anniversary of having moved out. Perhaps celebrating another month or year of her only being penetrated by her boyfriend.. One of my favorites was whenever she would tell me of a new first with her boyfriend.

If you get happy for anything like that, you are definitely a cuck

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:24 pm

You know you're a cuck when, while sweeping the patio in sweat pants, your body movements accent the clank of the chastity cage lock against the unforgiving metal. The icing to that is while you sweep your hotwife is being swept of her feet by her boyfriend for the second time in just 4 days.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:01 am

I knew I was a cuck when she had me helping her stretch her legs and body on a daily basis in order to keep her flexible for her fuck buddies. It was so fucking hot seeing her trying to do the splits as well as seeing those sexy legs spread wide open in the air and hearing her ask me if it looks like she can open wider now. Mmm

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:32 pm

You know you're a cuck when you don't object or try to deter your 24 year old hot gf when she tells you that she wants to have a baby with her boyfriend; instead you listen to her and ask why as a way to understand her desire and how she feels.

It was a bittersweet moment hearing her tell me this after we had sex one evening, especially because this was not a sexy topic or pillow talk for us but it was very intense and emotional because she was headed in the path we discussed we wanted to head, I previously came clean and told her I didn't want her to hold back and do what felt right with her lover, push my limits if needed as I would still be there even if she was only mine for bits and pieces at a time. I hated that she wanted this but I loved that she was fully wanting to give herself just like I wanted to see her give herself.