You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:39 pm

You know that you're a cuckold when you look at your hot girlfriend or hot wife and you can tell by her appearance and way that she carries herself that there is another man in her life who is regularly sexually satisfying her, another man who she anxiously awaits to see whenever she is not with him, you can tell that there is another man that she is in love with and she very frequently tells him without holding back, you can tell that she has changed herself for him...

Despite none of this being towards you, for you, or even with you, you love it and love that you can very easily observe your woman being completely infatuated in another man and going out of her way to please him whether sexually, visually, and/or emotionally. That's how I know that I'm a cuckold, for wanting to experience my new girlfriend undergoing these changes due to another man being in her life.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:41 pm

You know that you're a cuckold when you look at your hot girlfriend or hot wife and you can tell by her appearance and way that she carries herself that there is another man in her life who is regularly sexually satisfying her, another man who she anxiously awaits to see whenever she is not with him, you can tell that there is another man that she is in love with and she very frequently tells him without holding back, you can tell that she has changed herself for him...

Despite none of this being towards you, for you, or even with you, you love it and love that you can very easily observe your woman being completely infatuated in another man and going out of her way to please him whether sexually, visually, and/or emotionally. That's how I know that I'm a cuckold, for wanting to experience my new girlfriend undergoing these changes due to another man being in her life.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:36 pm

Today while having lunch I remembered a moment that absolutely belongs in this thread!

Background:
I remember back in the day when my GF had gotten a new job but because of a busy life, I had not done my usual lunch dates where I would pick her up at work for lunch. Months passed and I finally had time to go to her work place to pick her up.

----
When you show up to your GFs new workplace to pick her up for lunch and she suddenly and abruptly mentions before her office coworkers walk in to the room" You are my friend!!! Not my boyfriend, do not say anything, you are just a friend" and suddenly when her coworkers came in and saw us talking about to head out she introduces me to everyone and says hey guys this is my friend, he dropped by to say hi and grab a bite for lunch. I smiled and waved and I'm the car she explained that her boyfriend had been picking her up for lunch frequently and bringing her flowers so everyone met her boyfriend.

So In short.. you know you're a cuckold when her coworkers have met her boyfriend many times but you're just a friend when you go to her workplace.

For the next 2 years that she worked there I had to continue acting as her friend and even deal with her coworkers asking if the boyfriend and I were good friends. Not to mention seeing a picture frame of her and her boyfriend on her desk!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:37 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:36 pm
Today while having lunch I remembered a moment that absolutely belongs in this thread!

Background:
I remember back in the day when my GF had gotten a new job but because of a busy life, I had not done my usual lunch dates where I would pick her up at work for lunch. Months passed and I finally had time to go to her work place to pick her up.

----
When you show up to your GFs new workplace to pick her up for lunch and she suddenly and abruptly mentions before her office coworkers walk in to the room" You are my friend!!! Not my boyfriend, do not say anything, you are just a friend" and suddenly when her coworkers came in and saw us talking about to head out she introduces me to everyone and says hey guys this is my friend, he dropped by to say hi and grab a bite for lunch. I smiled and waved and I'm the car she explained that her boyfriend had been picking her up for lunch frequently and bringing her flowers so everyone met her boyfriend.

So In short.. you know you're a cuckold when her coworkers have met her boyfriend many times but you're just a friend when you go to her workplace.

For the next 2 years that she worked there I had to continue acting as her friend and even deal with her coworkers asking if the boyfriend and I were good friends. Not to mention seeing a picture frame of her and her boyfriend on her desk!
UC - Pretty hot I must say and I'm sure the BF coming by also included normal PDA.
- Did he also attend any work Xmas parties etc or if she was invited to workmates BBQ's, weddings etc as her plus 1?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:02 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:37 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:36 pm

Background:

----

UC - Pretty hot I must say and I'm sure the BF coming by also included normal PDA.
- Did he also attend any work Xmas parties etc or if she was invited to workmates BBQ's, weddings etc as her plus 1?
Definitely hot but at that time I felt very left out without a choice to agree to her being his GF instead of mine. This is when I was still under the stag mentality but our relationship was very actively transitioning to a cuckold relationship.

While there was some pda like small goodbye pecks and kisses, we need to remember that this was her workplace so nothing extreme.

Regarding the special events question, this was a really difficult time for me because I was still under stag mentality but she was actively training me to be a cuckold. She ultimately did replace me with him 100% for all events. Her friend and family weddings I no longer got invited to, holiday events and functions involved him only.

It really was a difficult time for me in the beginning and took me many months if not well over a year to adjust and actually accept the change. I resisted and complained a lot but eventually gave in and just agreed with her that it's how it would be.

Her first international vacation occurred the same way, I was opposing to it but she reminded me that in the previous years I had begged her to take control and push my boundaries and this is what she was doing, so she went ahead and purchased the vacation package with her boyfriend and just told me the dates once it was set in stone. After it happened, I learned that I actually liked having no control of it and just watched her do as she pleased with her boyfriend.

* Clarification, we did still spend holidays together but our time was reduced because she would leave and go spend Christmas with his family as his GF. He would also spend time with her and her family. It was wild.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:49 pm

You know without a doubt that you're a cuck when: in the time that you have been with your girlfriend, she has already had more boyfriends, friends with benefits, and lovers than the amount of wheels on a semi tractor trailer

...and if you factor in the amount of male-only friends that she also has and hangs out with, then you'll have to add an extra semi or two.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:08 am

YKYACW she feels awkward about messaging her ex hookup so you help her write a response she can copy and paste into Instagram to coordinate meeting up to fuck while we are in town for a wedding the night before she hangs out with me and my entire family all weekend.

Apologies for the run-on sentence 😜

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:02 pm

I knew that I was a cuck when i no longer objected, questioned, or complained when I was with her and her boyfriend called to let her know that he was on his way.

Even moreso when she no longer had to tell me that it was time to go. By this point I had been conditioned that any time she answered her phone with "Hi babe!" And a Big smile, i knew that US time was over and I needed to be out of her place in order for her to pickup and freshen up to be with him/go out.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:19 pm

This one is a two part post

You know that you're a cuck when you she is currently living solo during her single and available stage...and you are forbidden from contacting her first so you always have to wait for her just in case she is with another man.

You know you're a cuck when on days when she didn't call or text, you would drive past her place and there was always a vehicle parked on her driveway and her bedroom light was partially dimmed. It was a reality call when you realize how frequently there were different cars in her driveway.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 am

You know you're a cuck when you are beyond turned on watching your wife fuck other men........but also at ease and a strange calming effect comes over you.....and you realize you feel at home ...and exactly where your suppose to be....watching other men with their cocks inside your wife
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 am
You know you're a cuck when you are beyond turned on watching your wife fuck other men........but also at ease and a strange calming effect comes over you.....and you realize you feel at home ...and exactly where your suppose to be....watching other men with their cocks inside your wife
This comment nailed it. You feel at home. Acceptance.

All4Jenna
Experienced

Unread post by All4Jenna » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am

Acceptance, aka Cuckold Bliss.

squiggly_lines
Trainable

Unread post by squiggly_lines » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 pm

When you have to ask your wife's boyfriend of three years if he will allow you to purchase more condoms this year to continue penetrating his pussy. If he says no, I'm denied once I run out until January when I get to buy more.

Of course, he never wears a condom when he's with my wife.
Mrs_Daggers husband.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:28 am

When you find yourself on your knees with the bull’s dick deep inside your mouth, while he embraces your wife in a long kiss, squeezing you between their bodies.

mighty_metro
Prepubescent

Unread post by mighty_metro » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:38 am

You know you are a cuck when your wife calls you at work and tells you not to come home from work for a couple hours because her boyfriend is coming over. Then once you have come home they are stting on the sofa naked relaxing after a couple hours of intimacy and she tells me to come over and clean her pussy. Of course I never tell her no.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:29 pm

uxorious wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am
hotfreaks wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 am
This comment nailed it. You feel at home. Acceptance.

I'm glad other cucks out there understand me!!
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:14 pm

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend has spent the last few New Years Eves with her boyfriend instead of you.

Your friends wonder why she isn't there celebrating with us and you tell them she was invited to another party first- only for your friends to pull up social media and say "this party?" And it's pictures of her in a skimpy short tight glittery dress with legs and cleavage for days, all while hugging and kissing her boyfriend.

If your Friends pulling Up her social media ro see her all sexy and showing PDA with another man doesn't make you a cuck then i don't know what does.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:59 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:14 pm
You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend has spent the last few New Years Eves with her boyfriend instead of you.

Your friends wonder why she isn't there celebrating with us and you tell them she was invited to another party first- only for your friends to pull up social media and say "this party?" And it's pictures of her in a skimpy short tight glittery dress with legs and cleavage for days, all while hugging and kissing her OTHER boyfriend.

If your Friends pulling Up her social media ro see her all sexy and showing PDA with another man doesn't make you a cuck then i don't know what does.
UC - And in your head going "I'm number 2, I'm number 2!! Yahoo!" :shock:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:22 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:59 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:14 pm

Your friends wonder why she isn't there celebrating with us and you tell them she was invited to another party first- only for your friends to pull up social media and say "this party?" And it's pictures of her in a skimpy short tight glittery dress with legs and cleavage for days, all while hugging and kissing her OTHER boyfriend.

UC - And in your head going "I'm number 2, I'm number 2!! Yahoo!" :shock:
Yep, that is exactly what went through my head and the obvious feelings of sort of being left out or deprioritized with her clear choice to rather be with him and spend it with him. Obviously as a cuckold you tell yourself that its normal for your gf to form a deep attachement with another man and that he's also her boyfriend so it's going to happen. The more it happens the more normal it becomes until you not only accept it but dont feel bothered that you are number 2. You subconsciously assume the role of number two and just sort of let her pick him over you.