Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi everyone, male half of a long-time lifestyle couple here from north of the border, just discovered this forum and thought you might enjoy our story and a recent development which has taken our marriage to an incredibly kinky level.

I’m H., 55 y/o Asian guy, lucky enough to own my own company and to enjoy what I do, and also fortunate that my career has been quite lucrative over the past 30 years. My wife is S., 48 y/o blonde who has worked full- and part-time for the same government agency over the years. We’ve lived in Vancouver for most of our lives.

S. and I have been married happily (for the most part) for 25 years, and have been actively swinging for the last decade. As with most couples here, we’ve gradually evolved from swinging to hotwifing exclusively…the last sex partner I had was over 3 years ago, and I’m quite happy and enjoy knowing and watching a variety of men and women have their way with S.

I’m definitely also a lucky man to have someone as amazing and beautiful as S. as my life partner. She’s one of the lucky ones to look quite a bit younger than her age, she gets guesses anywhere from 5 to 10 years younger when the topic comes up. She’s also still reasonably-fit for her age, she still cycles and spins about 50 km a week. Great ass and legs, and I was quite happy to pay for a boob job about 5 years ago, getting her from a nice C-cup up to DDs. I’m certainly quite proud to share her with her many FBs over the years.

I’m also still reasonably-fit for my age, I used to run quite a bit in my younger years, but have had to give that up from the wear-and-tear, and join S. on two-wheel jaunts from time to time. I’m also still quite capable of satisfying my wife sexually orally and through penetration, even though I can’t keep it up quite as long or recover nearly as quickly as my younger years, haha.

Like a lot of hotwives on here, S. does enjoy one-night stands or the hot anonymous encounter from time to time, but her preference is definitely a longer-term relationship with 1 or more partners, with whom I generally prefer to become platonic friends as well. She hates condoms (but uses them for new guys), so she can let long-term boyfriends fuck her bareback as well. She’s also realized that she’s a bit of a size-queen, so finding boyfriends for her with larger endowments than I were also a priority (I’m not small at about 5.75” or so, but obviously not huge). Unfortunately, she lost her most recent long-term boyfriend due to him moving away for work, so we’ve been back to the occasional random dates for now.

Interestingly, I’ve never considered myself a cuckold in terms of the more extreme fetishes, but when S. and I look back on her relationship with her last boyfriend J., we can admit that both of us gradually let him become the sexual Alpha male in our relationship, while I subconsciously evolved to take the beta role. I guess you could say that I’m a classic Type A personality when it comes to my work, but more easy-going with social relationships.

Nothing extreme, simply that J. had sexual priority with S. over me. Towards the end of their relationship, I was relegated to fucking my wife with a condom about once a week, while J. pumped his cum into her holes about 2 or 3 times a week. She can’t handle birth control either, so there was some pregnancy risk as well, but not very high due to her age and other minor health aspects. In any case, menopause is likely coming any day now, and in the 10 months J. was fucking her, she never missed a period.

More to come if interested. ;-)

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by allengt » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:07 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 am

yes, we are interested in hearing more.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:53 am

The first time I had sex was with an ex's mother. My ex moved away but I hung out with her family. I started greeting the mother with a kiss when I saw her. Her father was constantly inviting me to kiss his wife when we greeted. Once he invited me to give her a lingering kiss. She asked him another time to turn around so we could make out, and he did. It just kept evolving until we had sex. When his daughter came home for Christmas I had sex with her too.

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:03 am

Please do tell the whole story of your wife fucking your daughter's boyfriend!!!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Thanks for the comments and PMs so far guys...for what it's worth, I'm glad you're all waiting for details before passing judgement or approval. ;-)

So...here’s where things start to get kinky.

We have twin daughters aged 25, I’ll call them C. and E., who both got good jobs back in Vancouver after graduating from universities in Toronto and Montreal. S. and I decided from the beginning that we would always be open, honest and educational towards our daughters from an early age, including sex. I was brought up in a Catholic immigrant household, and S. was raised as a devout Catholic as well until her teens, so neither of us learned anything about sex from our parents, as you can imagine.

In any case, although we weren't nudists per-se as a lifetyle, nudity was also never really an issue in our household as the kids grew up, and when they became sexually-active (about which, thankfully, they both were comfortable talking to us), my wife even told them that they could bring their boyfriends over to our house to have sex in a safe environment, supplied them with condoms, and we both were very open with them overall about sex, the benefits and the risks. We’re both proud to say that they grew up very sex-positive and sane, and we generally approved of most of the girls’ boyfriends throughout the years.

C. is now married to a good young man for about a year now, a stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow named P., while E. has had a long-term boyfriend for the past 3 years herself, an attractive, francophone Philippino lad raised in Montreal with a big personality called M.

As sex-positive as we are as parents, an event during this last Christmas holidays jolted S. and I into a kinky new path as a hotwife couple.

All 6 of us decided to spend a couple of nights at our condo in Whistler which we’ve owned for about 10 years now. It has 3 bedrooms, and was also a place where our girls had permission to use whenever they wanted to as well without us present.

The second night we were there, S. and I were settling into a little frolicking in our bedroom before sacking out, and I had to hit the head right after I had unloaded in S.’s talented mouth. On the way back as I passed the other two bedrooms, I heard the faint sounds of sex coming from C.’s bedroom, which was not completely unusual for S. and I…I’ve noted above that we were happy to permit our daughters to have sex in their rooms when they still lived with us. However, this time I thought I could hear more than one male voice and more than one female voice, which, despite my better judgement, piqued my curiosity.

As quietly as I could, I placed my ear to the door, and sure enough, it sounded like all four of them were in the room where the sounds of sex were emanating.

So yeah, the fact that our daughters turned out to be swingers, or at least voyeurs/exhibitionists, should not have been surprising to us, considering the lifestyle S. and I have enjoyed for years, but it was still a mild shock to realize this…you know, they’re our kids, right?

Anyway, I was also shocked to realize that I was getting hard again at the thought, but before anyone freaks out, I realized it was just the sexuality going on in the room that was turning me on, not in any way because I had some deviant attraction to my daughters.

I guess S. was wondering what was taking me so long, because she came out of the bedroom to see me listening to the door with a tent in my boxers. She realized what I was doing and came to grab me away, until I whispered to her to listen for herself. She said no at first and tried to drag me back to the bedroom, but finally relented. Her eyes went wide when she realized that all four of them were in the same room, and looked at me. We both had to stifle giggles, when the door suddenly opened with M. standing in the doorway.

We found out later that he was running to the bathroom after unloading into C. (yes, you read that right, not his girlfriend), and hadn’t bother to put any clothes on. We couldn’t help but see C. lying naked on the bed, exhausted, P. sitting on a chair watching his wife while E. was kneeling next to him running her fingers over his cock cage, which would have been shocking enough, but it was what was right in front of us which S. couldn’t take her eyes off of.

M.’s semi-hard cock was hanging out not 3 feet in front of S., and yet still a good 8 inches long at least. M. was not a particularly tall guy, about 4 inches shorter than my 6 feet, so that huge prick looked even more massive on his lean frame. I will tell you now, this fellow definitely does not fit the (probably-unjustified) stereotype of Asian men having smaller penises.

Interestingly, he didn’t appear to be particularly shocked or embarrassed standing naked in front of the parents of his girlfriend, but did apologize for not putting on any clothes. S. finally shook herself out of her reverie (I teased her about that relentlessly for the next week) and apologized for both of us intruding on their privacy and took me back to the bedroom to attack me for the next half-hour.

More to come...

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Why did you wear condoms when your wife was with J, and allowing him bareback? Do you still use condoms now after J is out of the picture, if so, why? If the young stud cant get her pregnant, not likely you can either....

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:22 pm

theothercuck wrote:The first time I had sex was with an ex's mother. My ex moved away but I hung out with her family. I started greeting the mother with a kiss when I saw her. Her father was constantly inviting me to kiss his wife when we greeted. Once he invited me to give her a lingering kiss. She asked him another time to turn around so we could make out, and he did. It just kept evolving until we had sex. When his daughter came home for Christmas I had sex with her too.
I know someone's else's wife and daughter who were fucked by the same BF, weren't they ...gamma ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:25 pm

wpaman wrote:Why did you wear condoms when your wife was with J, and allowing him bareback? Do you still use condoms now after J is out of the picture, if so, why? If the young stud cant get her pregnant, not likely you can either....
Thanks wpaman. I only wore condoms when J. was dating S. because we enjoyed the pregnancy risk sex, and he asked us to do this knowing this kink about us, even though the risk was very low. I'm back to fucking her bareback now, yes.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 pm

The next evening after dinner, as our family is open to do, we talked about the previous night. This conversation was certainly lubricated by a couple of bottles of wine all around. We learned that our girls’ had been sharing boyfriends for years, and that as with S. and I, C. & P. gradually turned into a hotwife couple when they all realized that M. could satisfy both daughters on a regular basis. P. admitted that they had graduated into cuckold role-play over the last couple of years, and that M. had exclusive sexual access to C., while he was relegated to handjobs only whenever C. let him out of his cage. They also told us that they knew S. and I were swingers fairly early on, despite our best efforts to conceal that fact.

To be clear here, our girls do not play with each other, neither is bisexual and despite the all twin incest fantasies you can read about on Literotica, and as kinky as the situation was already, even they had limits.

After we got back to Vancouver and went on with our lives, the size of M.’s cock was the subject of many fantasies between S. and I, and the lead-in to many a frantic fuck session. I would tease her about being plugged with that monster, and she would in turn tease me about what kind of cuckold M. could turn me into if he managed to get that massive rod into my wife.

So at the end of January, S. and E. had met up for lunch without me, and S. told me later that the conversation turned to the holiday trip again. Apparently S.’s jaw dropped when E. offered to let her “try out” M. if she was curious. E. apparently had a bit of a cuckquean fetish herself, and enjoyed watching her boyfriend service other women on a regular basis, but had no issue with letting M. fuck her mom one-on-one.

Now in addition to having the best sex of our lives using M. as fantasy catalyst, we had several more serious conversations about the possibility of S. sampling M.’s rod in actuality. I realized that I was getting better erections and recovering more quickly than in recent memory at the thought of seeing M.’s massive pole sawing into my loving wife, and S.’s curiosity was definitely getting higher and higher.

About a week ago, after another frenzied session in bed, S. and I finally agreed to ask E. to ask M. to hook-up with my wife. M. was certainly amenable to fucking a beautiful MILF almost twice his age, and E. graciously decided not to attend to help reduce S.’s nervousness about the situation.

So now to the present.

M. came over about an hour ago, and the three of us hung out in the living room over a couple of drinks to break the ice. I suggested that M. sit next to S., and sure enough, he was making out with her with some heavy groping within minutes. He finally directed S. to kneel in front of him and remove his pants, which she did with incredible reverence. When M.’s fully-erect monster finally swung upward from his jeans, S. placed both hands around the shaft, and there still had to be at least an inch of cock visible at the base and the head. Her fingers did not completely encircle his cock, not surprisingly, and I was mesmerized by her attempts to take into her mouth as much as possible, which honestly wasn’t much…maybe 3 inches or so, while she stroked the remaining shaft.

I’m now sitting in my living room listening to S.’s genuine screams coming from upstairs (she had demurely asked if she and M. could have their first fuck alone, which I agreed as long as the bedroom door remained open). It sounds like S. has cum twice already, I’ve got a hard-on like you wouldn’t believe, and the only thing keeping me from stroking myself is my typing this story to you all.

I’ll post an update afterward, but I’m waiting for my chance at watching finally, even though it might not be until after M. unloads into my wife’s pussy.

More to cum. :-)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Love it.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Hope the journey is everything you all want! :mrgreen: :whip:

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:17 am

bradisalpha wrote:
theothercuck wrote:The first time I had sex was with an ex's mother. My ex moved away but I hung out with her family. I started greeting the mother with a kiss when I saw her. Her father was constantly inviting me to kiss his wife when we greeted. Once he invited me to give her a lingering kiss. She asked him another time to turn around so we could make out, and he did. It just kept evolving until we had sex. When his daughter came home for Christmas I had sex with her too.
I know someone's else's wife and daughter who were fucked by the same BF, weren't they ...gamma ??

Brad
He's a great guy. Honestly, his wife was very beautiful and he had an amazing daughter. If I were him I would be proud of the incredible women in his life.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:15 am

theothercuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
He's a great guy. Honestly, his wife was very beautiful and he had an amazing daughter. If I were him I would be proud of the incredible women in his life.
Thank you for the compliment.. I am sure is appreciated it. And yes, I agree.. He is very proud of the incredible women in his life. The memories continue to arouse him today.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:10 am

bradisalpha wrote:
theothercuck wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
Thank you for the compliment.. I am sure is appreciated it. And yes, I agree.. He is very proud of the incredible women in his life. The memories continue to arouse him today.

Brad
Erm, yes, it is very much appreciated and both of them are indeed incredible, as is the BF in the relationship

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:57 am

What I do like about the forum is that one can choose the level of involvement. For reasons of privacy and of appropriateness in terms of careers, public profiles and current relationships, I hope many can understand why images may not be forthcoming. One major factor in my case is that, as Brad wrote, these memories were historical and therefore, it would be difficult to make images to order. A level of confirmation has been provided by Brad and I accept that my own judgement of them may indeed be biased. Indeed, very biased! ;)

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:40 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:The next evening after dinner, as our family is open to do, we talked about the previous night. This conversation was certainly lubricated by a couple of bottles of wine all around. We learned that our girls’ had been sharing boyfriends for years, and that as with S. and I, C. & P. gradually turned into a hotwife couple when they all realized that M. could satisfy both daughters on a regular basis. P. admitted that they had graduated into cuckold role-play over the last couple of years, and that M. had exclusive sexual access to C., while he was relegated to handjobs only whenever C. let him out of his cage. They also told us that they knew S. and I were swingers fairly early on, despite our best efforts to conceal that fact.

I would tease her about being plugged with that monster, and she would in turn tease me about what kind of cuckold M. could turn me into if he managed to get that massive rod into my wife.

I’m now sitting in my living room listening to S.’s genuine screams coming from upstairs (she had demurely asked if she and M. could have their first fuck alone, which I agreed as long as the bedroom door remained open). It sounds like S. has cum twice already, I’ve got a hard-on like you wouldn’t believe, and the only thing keeping me from stroking myself is my typing this story to you all.

I’ll post an update afterward, but I’m waiting for my chance at watching finally, even though it might not be until after M. unloads into my wife’s pussy.

More to cum. :-)
Dear Familycuckold.

Please provide us with an update.

We would love to hear what happened next, is your Wife now completely hooked on Her son-in-law?

And what kind of cuckold will this turn you into? Will you now soon become like P, locked up and only have hand-jobs when S decides to let you out?

We are dying to find out.

Sincerely
elina

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Well, it’s Sunday afternoon, and I’m home alone while my wife is out shopping with our girls. This is the first chance I have since Friday night to type this update, and this is a long one.

So back to Friday night. :-D

I guess M.’s first session with S. took about 20 minutes or so, even thought it seemed like an hour. Turns out most of S.’s guys aren’t that vocal when they get off, but apparently M. isn’t shy about grunting loudly as he unloads, obvious from even my location downstairs.

Like I mentioned in my last post, it was almost excruciating not to touch my raging hard-on while I was listening to S. upstairs. I did have a couple of moments of weakness and dropped my pants to give my cock a few strokes, but otherwise managed to keep my discipline.

Even though S. and I were more or less veterans in the lifestyle, my heart was racing faster than I remember in a long time.

A few minutes later, I heard S. call out and ask for a couple of glasses of water, so I grabbed bottles of water from the kitchen, refilled my glass of scotch and made my way upstairs. Legs were a little shaky, mouth was a little dry despite the single-malt.

I got to our bedroom door and saw S. lying on her back on the mussed-up bed, one hand over her eyes while the other one was lazily playing with herself. I heard M. taking a leak in the ensuite. I paused for a moment to admire my post-coital wife, always at her most beautiful in my mind.

She must’ve sensed my presence, because she opened her eyes and raised herself up on her elbows, giving me this incredible smile and thanking me for the water.

I put the water and scotch on the side table, sat down on the bed next to her when M. reappeared from the bathroom, his massive tool swinging from side to side as he walked over to us.

He thanked me for the water, sat down on the armchair in the room and guzzled half the bottle before he looked over at S., wagged his finger at her and patted his rapidly-hardening cock.

She smiled at me, shaking her head in amazement, gave me a quick kiss on the lips before dismounting the bed, walking over to M., still in her stockings and heels, turning to face me, grinning, before guiding M.’s huge shaft into her cunt for the second time that night.

I watched her take him completely in one smooth stroke, her eyes rolling back, emitting a moan, before she began to bob her hips up and down.

She managed to fuck in that position for about 5 minutes before her legs gave out in another orgasm, then they moved back to the bed.

I watched, wordlessly, as M. fucked my wife missionary, doggie, cowgirl and sideways over the next hour and a half or so…he managed to shoot big loads in her mouth and ass as well as her pussy before his balls apparently ran dry…he tried to dump his last load in her mouth but nothing came out, to her disappointment. I was impressed at his stamina and recovery abilities for a 30 y/o dude…I don’t remember being that good at that age.

He was one of those guys who didn’t keep fucking when he came, he would just hilt himself in her holes and freeze in place…I felt like I could see muscles at the base of his balls pulsing, shooting those babymakers in my wife.

I was trying my best to edge myself as carefully as possible during this live porn scene, but as I do most of the time, I inadvertently put myself over the edge when he unloaded in S.’s ass doggie-style…S. happened to have her eyes open at the time, watching me when I spurted out of a cock almost half the size of the one buried in her ass.

I have to say, I find it hard to remember details of her sessions with guys…my emotions seem to make my memories dreamlike in a way, and they get fuzzy. There are usually 3 or 4 specific things I do remember with clarity, and my wife pausing her moans at the cock deep in her ass to giggle at me when I came was one of them.

Afterward, S. asked me to wait back downstairs so that she and M. could cuddle a little. I smiled and gave her a kiss, while M. thanked me and said he’d be down shortly.

I remember leaving the room and hearing S. moan again, turning to look briefly to see M.’s cock buried in her pussy as they cuddled and kissed deeply. He wasn’t fucking her this time, I guess he was just letting her feel his size inside her one last time.

I nursed my scotch in the living room for another 30 minutes or so, not hearing anything from the bedroom, except for the odd laughter from S. & M. I eventually saw M. heading down the stairs, fully-dressed. I got up and shook his hand, offering him to stay the night with S., but he politely-declined, saying S. had already asked him to stay, but that that E. was waiting for him at home.

We chatted briefly before he left, whereupon he thanked me for sharing my wife with him, and mentioned that he’d asked S. to see her again on Wednesday night, if it was okay with me. I told him it was okay with me if S. said yes, and he told me that he’d coordinate with S. and she would give me the details, then he left.

S. and I spent another few minutes cuddling as she gave me a handjob to completion (she was too tired and sore for fucking) before she fell asleep in my arms, exhausted and happy.

I had to go into the office for a few hours yesterday, so we didn’t get to chat much about the previous night until our own date night yesterday evening. Historically, we had an agreement that Saturday nights were always date nights for just the 2 of us, even during periods where she was fucking other men more than I.

We talked about M. and Friday night thoroughly over dinner, trying to communicate our respective thoughts about not only her enjoyment of M.’s cock, but also about the potential issues that could crop up from her daughter’s boyfriend fucking her possibly on a regular basis, which we both took seriously.

We had a nightcap at another bar after dinner, and S. became a little more open about her lust for M. I asked her if she thought M. could be a good replacement for her ex-bf J., and she told me M. was even better, and could see him becoming her new Alpha if I was okay with taking a beta role again. My erection told me that I would be, especially remembering the fact that this young man was already servicing both of my daughters on a regular basis.

I said I was open to it, but I find it a little harder, psychologically, to be submissive to a man who’s not also physically-imposing over me. M. was extremely-fit, to be sure, but was shorter than me, and shorter than S. when she wore heels. I probably also had about 50 lbs on him, if I had to guess. We’ll have to see how it goes.

I’m sure I’ll have another update after Wednesday’s date, but in the meantime, a couple of points and questions.

First off, to Natural One and everyone, while I would fine it unbelievably hot to be able to share photos with you, my wife is normally quite reticent to allow this due to her government career, not to mention that taking nude photos of my wife and daughters together would be quite a deviant step.

Also, any advice from the OHW vets on how best to navigate the potential for family politics would be appreciated.

Lastly, for those fellow cucks who maybe are more mild in their beta role, any advice on what I should do to make sure that M. can feel comfortable in the Alpha role without the dangers of topping from the bottom, assuming M. becomes S.’s long-term boyfriend.

I’ll try and update on Thursday, thanks everyone for your support.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:52 am

Mr. FC, thanks for sharing your incredibly erotic journey. While the recent familial development may be a tad too kinky & taboo, even for certain lifestylers, I am fascinated and carnally intrigued. You clearly adore your wife and love knowing she is experiencing ultimate sexual pleasure. That your daughters are sexually open and enlightened is a reflection of your loving relationship and authentic marital bond. I look forward in lustful awe of your next update!

jaymesred
Prepubescent

Unread post by jaymesred » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:02 am

Great story, would love to hear more, and btw, thanks for using paragraphs!

sharer
Virgin

Unread post by sharer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:Lastly, for those fellow cucks who maybe are more mild in their beta role, any advice on what I should do to make sure that M. can feel comfortable in the Alpha role without the dangers of topping from the bottom, assuming M. becomes S.’s long-term boyfriend.
perhaps consider asking him if there is outfits that hed like to fuck her in , then you can buy and present them to him

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:23 pm

I’m between meetings today so I thought I’d check in, thanks for all of your comments, it’s appreciated.

Natural One: S. was indeed taken care of very well by the young man, she told me she lost count of her orgasms, but said that her first one of the night (when I was still downstairs) was the hardest one she’d had in awhile.

S. and the girls did indeed talk about Friday night over lunch, before they went on their shopping jaunt, and apparently everything was fine. E. and C. have fallen into a fairly regular routine with M…He and E. still fuck daily (even after 3 years dating, 2 of them living together), even nights after he finishes servicing C., which is about once or twice a week. E. is generally-present, teasing P. to make sure he’s suitably-aroused, and occasionally being the one to give P. release afterward once C. lets him out of the cage.

The girls told my wife that they’re happy to share him with her at least once a week as well, if it turns out to be a regular thing, and even happy to have him hook up with S. more often in the beginning if S. wanted. Now, S. and I agree that the girls saying this was one thing, whether they could actually find an arrangement that all 3 women would be happy with over time is another thing. They were all aware of S.’s pending date on Wednesday night.

S. did tease me a bit last night before we went to sleep, saying that M. had asked her to deny me until after Wednesday’s date (I’m not sure he actually did ask, she may have been saying that to keep me guessing, as he didn’t seem to be that assertive on Friday night), but I relented, despite having almost perpetual erections these days.

She also asked me how I felt if M., despite possibly becoming her sexual Alpha, might still end up relegating her last in priority of M.’s growing harem of sluts.

I was about to start stroking as were talking, my heart skipping a beat when she referred to herself and her daughters as M.’s “sluts,” when she stopped my hand and asked me not to masturbate either until after her date, as she wanted to have at least one load from her husband inside her instead of being wasted on the carpet, haha.

Shit…it’s going to be crazy hard not to beat off over the next 3 days. This woman who I still love more than anything has really learned how to push my buttons over the last 20 years.

Jaymesred: Thanks for the note, I agree, paragraphs do tend to make reading easier, haha.

Sharer: Thanks for the idea. I think the relationship between M. and I will need some time to develop and settle out into something we’re both comfortable with. Like I said, I’m used to taking a beta role in my marriage, something I’m ready to do with M., but he has to learn to “take it from me,” so to speak, something S. and I get off on psychologically. I hope S. and the girls are able to also help in giving M. those hints as well.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Wow....talk about an erotic family centric double-edged cuckold tale.....hold the incest.

If I've read anything like this previously then it's escaping my memory.

Is it safe to assume C & P have consumated their 1 yr. old marriage despite them 'graduating' to cuckold status 2 yrs. ago? Pregnancy is not really an issue for you and S but what about C & P?....seems like a potential yikes and fasten the seat belt situation for P.

Any marriage talk betwenn M & E?

Thanks for posting and tread very carefully.

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Great post, maybe you should be caged just like P

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Just finishing up at the office, and have some time to kill before I meet S. for dinner, so a quick response to comments…

Guhunkadorn: Yeah it’s a pretty crazy situation when S. and I step back for a moment a really think about it…can’t deny that we still have reservations, but she admits that after she saw M.’s cock on vacation, she couldn’t stop thinking about it, and I guess I was the same way. We will indeed tread very carefully.

My understanding is that C. and P. did have a regular and enjoyable sex life for the first few months after their wedding, even though M. had been cucking P. for awhile. M. was given the “honour” of being the last to cum in C. before the wedding (apparently C. wasn’t wearing panties during the ceremony and had M.’s cum leaking down her thighs…when P. went under her dress to remove the garter, he was also licking up as much non-dried cum as he could (I thought he was taking a long time to get the damn garter off, haha). M. was also the first to cum in C. as a married woman, as everyone was a little too drunk to get it up after the reception, M. stayed with them in their hotel room for the night and fucked C. in the morning before she and P. left for their honeymoon.

Caging P. and denying him to handjobs only is apparently a fairly-recent development. They don’t think it will be permanent, but so far P. is getting off on the denial with scheduled release so M. & C. have decided to continue this as long as they can.

M. and E. haven’t really talked to my wife and I about their marriage goals as yet, we have never pressured them of course, and are happy if they’re happy. P. once hinted to me last year that he thought he’d overhead M. talking to C. after one of their sessions, about shopping for a ring, but C. never mentioned it to P., and he’d never heard anything further.

Vdo1: Haha, S. and I did talk about the idea of putting me in a cage for short stints while she was dating J., which added to the heat of our own fuck sessions, but we never got around to it. I might be open to a short-term arrangement, say, a few days at a time before M. is scheduled to fuck S., but I don’t know if I could handle anything longer than that, and I don’t think I could handle being denied penetrative sex for long periods either. I guess we’ll see.

Natural One: Thanks for the advice, but I think I’m okay with being denied until Wednesday night or Thursday, at least so far. It’s been hard to stop masturbating for sure, once date night comes around, that will be the longest I’ve been denied an orgasm in recent memory, ugh. Besides, I want to give M. every chance to “take” S. from me sexually, if he has the ability.

Off to dinner with my love!