Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
leftyvoyur
Pervert

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:46 pm

It only seemed inevitable that that would happen from the way you characterize M. And were your daughters ok with the night's events?

Anxious to read about the aftermath and final part!!

Do you think M will reserve it to just one "friend" or is there the possibility of an all out gang bang with S AND maybe even your daughters?

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 am

That is one heck of an update and some very intriguing events. Cannot wait for the conclusion. As always, thank you for sharing.
P & M

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:19 am

FC, how long is this living arrangement, with your daughters and their husbands living at your house, supposed to last? Wasn't it to be just a temp thing while they were buying their own?
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:10 am

I would like to agree with usqueeze, he has formulated some interesting questions. Especially, considering C. and P.

I know, you're obviously very into the whole adventure with M., and as long as it works for you, of course, it's just fine. I think we are all thankful, that you sharing this experience here with us. But seriously, in the end, if you would say the adventure around M. was fun, but you want this all to be over, I strongly assume S. would immediately stop of being sexual intimate with M.? Or am I wrong on this?
Maybe you could give us more insight on this various issues, if it's possible and too intrusive to ask?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 am

Hi guys, just popping on here to answer a few of the questions since my last post. Hopefully I can upload the last part of the update around lunchtime.

In the meantime, a couple of things:
- S. and I still have our original no-go areas, which M. has largely accepted. The only recent change is the desire for him to “date” S. in public, which I mentioned previously, still make us a little nervous because Vancouver is such a small town in many ways.
- I mentioned a few months ago that M. has been passing S. & C. around with a limited number of his friends, on occasion, so walking in on M. & S. and some random guy I’ve not met before isn’t totally shocking these days. Other than S.’s first small gangbang back in April, I’ve only been permitted to watch one other back in August, with M. and 4 other dudes. M. told me once that most of his friends aren’t comfortable watching them fuck my wife, so I usually get to find out the details later.
- I wouldn’t call my relationship with M. as a true 24/7 D/s relationship, really. He still knows I’m the “head” of the family in most ways outside of sex, he’s just getting more and more and more comfortable taking control of our family’s sex life, and appears to enjoy doing so.
- In terms of our family dynamics, the last couple of months have been intense partly due to our present living arrangements, which will be ending when the kids move out of our house at the end of this month. As much as M. does have sexual control of C. & P., he’s already agreed that when they decide to have kids, he will step aside for that period of time.
- Lastly, I want to thank all the supporters on here, that I take all of your cautionary comments seriously, and that I agree with most of them. I would still say that if push came to shove, and S. and I decided that we had a great time and enough was enough, everyone involved would end this particular arrangement quite willingly. S. and I are still willing to see how far and long this goes so long as S. is enjoying herself, and so long as she knows that I am.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:...... I would still say that if push came to shove, and S. and I decided that we had a great time and enough was enough, everyone involved would end this particular arrangement quite willingly. S. and I are still willing to see how far and long this goes so long as S. is enjoying herself, and so long as she knows that I am.
This is really the crucial point. As long as both you and Your Wife are prepared to end this the moment you are no longer confident that you are in control, you are OK.

Please continue updating us on this most erotic adventure you are living through.

Sincerely
elina

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 am

Okay, last part of this marathon update. :-)

So I woke up late the next morning, and the kids didn’t get up until I was already having a bite to eat downstairs. The girls came downstairs without P., so I assumed he was still sleeping. They both hugged me, asked me if I was okay, how I was feeling, etc. And yes, hugging my girls when all of us were constantly nude is still not 100% comfortable for me.

I told them I was fine, happy that their mother hopefully enjoyed herself last night, and joked that even now I was half-hard thinking about what was happening to her. “Probably getting laid again, since M. likes morning sex so much,” they joked.

I asked them if I should save some food for P., and the girls looked at each other for a moment, then gave me a shit-eating grin.

“M. or mum didn’t tell you?” C. asked me. I remember I was about to say no when it just then dawned on me where he was, and my half-hard cock instantly stood to attention.

I could barely blurt out the question, “He’s part of the gangbang?!?”

The girls giggled at me and explained when I sat down, heart racing, that M. wanted to give P. a reward for being “such a good cuckold” so far. I looked at C. and asked if she was okay with P. getting some pussy other than hers, and she shrugged, “I agreed with it because he has been so good to me.”

Okie dokey then…my wife has now been shagged by both of my sons-in-law…I mean, technically P. did penetrate S. when she gave him that blowjob a few months ago, but I was assuming that this time it was no-holes barred for him.

The girls went back upstairs to get dressed for some errands they needed to run, leaving me in the kitchen, absently stroking myself with visions in my head of my SILs spit-roasting my wife.

After the girls left, I texted S. several times the rest of the morning to see if she was okay (not that I was worried she wasn’t), and when I needed to pick her and M. up. No response, so by noon, I was getting dressed to go out to run some errands of my own when P. walked in the door.

He smiled at me nervously, said hi, asked how I was doing. I smiled back at him, trying to make him feel comfortable, said I was fine, that I knew where he was last night, that I was okay with it, and that I hope he had fun.

He nodded that he did, I asked him when S. and M. needed to get picked-up, and he said that he didn’t know, that S. would text or call me when M. and J. were finished with her. He stood there awkwardly for a few moments, so I told him okay, that I had to go out for a bit and would see him later.

No responses from either S. or M. for the entire time I was out, and by dinnertime, I had a feeling that I wouldn’t get one until Sunday. If it weren’t for the fact that my wife was with my son-in-law, I’d probably be more worried, but other than the angst of not knowing exactly how S. was getting sexed up, I wasn’t too concerned.

The girls, P. and I grabbed dinner at a casual spot near my house, and the conversation was about everything except that their mum was being banged somewhere else. They were all getting excited about taking possession of their new townhouse, so we had a nice conversation about the details of moving, finalizing their mortgage, etc.

P. & the girls decided to head out to a bar after dinner, so I dropped them off and went home. Still no response by bedtime, so I decided to watch one of the videos of S. on the living room TV and rub one out…of course, the kids decide to get home right as I was about to pop off. I figured I was already busted anyway, so I decided to finish myself as the girls teased me about beating off without permission, and that they would be telling S. and M. when they got home. Whatever.

Finally Sunday mid-morning my phone chirped, and the text from S. was short, “I’m okay. Back soon.”

Soon was apparently not the morning, S. finally texted me around 4 to come pick her up, so I raced downtown to the hotel, and saw her waiting in the lobby near the reception desk, in the same dress she had on Friday night.

I still remember the sight…long blonde hair a bit messed up, no makeup, hickeys on her neck, holding her stilettos in her hand, as one of them evidently had a broken heel. She smiled tiredly at me when she saw me, I gave her a hug and long kiss and asked if she was okay. She nodded yes, “I’m fine, just exhausted and a little sore.”

I can’t even imagine.

I smiled and said, “Happy Anniversary, sweetheart,” and she burst out laughing.

Anyway, turns out M. paid for the 2 nights hotel, the least he could do, S. said. The two men had left earlier to hit a bar and watch football, so I held S.’s arm and walked her back to the car and home. Despite knowing how tired she must have been, I couldn’t resist asking her details of what happened. She smiled at me and said that would have to wait, she just wanted to go home, wolf something down, then crash. Fair enough.

I gave her a long hot bath, and couldn’t help but notice all the marks on her tits and ass, the odd bruise, a faint reddened ring around her neck, and how red and abused her holes appeared. It was hard to keep all the visions racing around in my head to a minimum as I bathed her.

Because of how busy my business was at the moment, and of course attending to all of the social events during this time of year, S. and I didn’t get to talk about that weekend until this past weekend.

After dinner this past Saturday, S. told me to watch and listen as she sat on M.’s lap on the living room couch, his huge shaft fully seated in her pussy, while she told me about her new rule for me. She didn’t fuck, she just moved her hips around slowly as she sometimes did just to enjoy the feeling of fullness. She allowed me to stroke myself while I listened, but not to cum.

She told me that the details of what happened during our anniversary weekend was for her and M. and J. to know only. I would only need to know that M., and especially J., did nasty and rough things to her, that she didn’t get much sleep all weekend, that P. did blow a load in her pussy and ass, and that there were plenty of photos and video which I would never see.

I fucked up right then, as my arousal welled up quicker than I realized, and by the time I took my hand away from my cock, it was too late, and I inadvertently ruined myself as my cock started leaking cum.

S. noticed and laughed, then said this was the reason why I was now going to be denied penetrating her at all for the time being, that she’s known for some time now that my cock would no longer be able to perform nearly as well as the one filling her now, so I would be relegated to making her cum orally (which I am very good at), and that my only release during this time would be handjobs from her, or masturbating with her permission.

I asked how long this would last, and she said she wanted to take my training slowly, and said, “If you’re a good cuckold, then I’ll reward you by letting you watch the video from the weekend on your birthday. I’ll also give you some pussy then, and I might even let you have it bare.”

Goddamn it, even though I just ruined myself, my cock was still almost painfully-hard, and leaking more pre-cum.

At least she didn’t say she was caging me…although at this point, getting caged was almost moot.

She then started to bounce up and down on M.’s cock in earnest, and I resisted touching myself as I watched that fat prick sliding into and out of my wife’s tight pussy (I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of watching that), as I didn’t want to make the mistake of risking another premature ejaculation.

She came hard after a few minutes, crying out, her legs shaking as she hilted herself on M.’s cock, then M. held her by her hips and started fucking up into her violently, making her cum once more before he grunted, hilted himself, then pulled out about halfway as he pumped his load into her, causing a stream of it to leak down around his cock. I could see his balls convulsing as he came for a good 5 seconds or so, until his leaking cum ran down his balls and onto the couch. All the while she was egging him on, moaning for him to cum in his pussy, breed her, etc.

She rested back on his chest, sighing, her eyes closed as she turned her head and kissed him. She then looked at me with lust-clouded eyes and said, “You can go to bed now, M.’s cock isn’t finished with your wife yet. I love you.”

I nodded, told her I loved her too, then climbed the stairs as M. turned her over to that he could pound her doggie.

That brings you all up to date for now, thanks for reading and letting me share this with you, writing helps me manage this situation in my head. Hopefully I can get in another update on or around Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. :-)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:37 am

Damn that was hot! My cage really got tight when you described how you finished masturbating in front of your daughters but it got down right uncomfortable when you got to the part where S was sitting on M's lap and giving you the new rules! Awesome update! :up:

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 pm

So S has given you some new rules even when all the kids are moving out soon? So how is that going to work? Will S be over at their place more frequently?

You mentioned you have other friends in the lifestyle. Do you and S get involved with any of them with your current situation?

Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas to the entire household!!

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks Family Cuckold for taking the time to share this incredible story with us.
Your Wife is amazing, although I have to admit I don't understand why She does not cage you when you have violated Her instruction not to cum untill She tells you to so many times.

Happy Christmas to You and Your lovely family.

sincerely
elina

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Merry Christmas to you and your amazing family, FamilyCuckold. Thank you for posting your awesome story on OHW.

By the way, when is your birthday?

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Thanks for answering my questions!
FamilyCuckold wrote: The worst (or best, depending on how one looks at it) instance of inadequacy happened right after that last time we had sex a couple of weeks ago. We had the entire night to ourselves, and I actually was able to get it up a couple of times, despite the condoms, and S. did cum at least twice as well, once by my going down on her, and once while inside her.

We were cuddling for a bit and talking, and because of how I had noticed the relationship evolve between M. & S. over the last few months, I asked her about how sexually-submissive she was becoming with him. Especially over the last few weeks, I’d watched him power-fuck her, throw her around like a toy, fuck her mouth to the point of gagging, even slapping her around, all of which she not only accepted, but began begging for. I recall one instance where he was pounding her missionary, and she begged him to hit her, which he did, slapping her across the face, which promptly caused her eyes to roll back as she launched into a shaking orgasm.

I’ve told her before that I’ve watched all of this with the occasional cringe, wanting to be sure she was actually enjoying this kind of treatment, which she has constantly assured me that she does. I’ve admitted to her that I couldn’t bring myself to do it, and she’s told me that she doesn’t want or need that from me. I guess our lovemaking is different, it needs to be different, which I’m okay with.
I imagine that must have been kind of rough. There is nothing like being reminded that there are things that are off limits for you with you wife, that are not off limits with others, whether you want them or not.

I do have to wonder though, when you see you wife getting please like this from M, do you ever get the urge to rise up to the challenge and out perform M at his own game? On the rare occasions that you do reclaim your wife that is.
FamilyCuckold wrote: As much as M. does have sexual control of C. & P., he’s already agreed that when they decide to have kids, he will step aside for that period of time.
I really love how you formulated this! Its like these are M's terms, and P better pray that M doesn't alter them. It really highlights the dynamics of M, C and P, and that P really is a third wheel in the dynamic.
FamilyCuckold wrote: The girls giggled at me and explained when I sat down, heart racing, that M. wanted to give P. a reward for being “such a good cuckold” so far. I looked at C. and asked if she was okay with P. getting some pussy other than hers, and she shrugged, “I agreed with it because he has been so good to me.”
This on the other hand I understand much less. P can't have his own wife bare, and max once a week to boot, but he is free to ravage his MIL? And bare no less? And don't forget about the anal. Are P and C actually just really sexually incompatible?
FamilyCuckold wrote: She then told me that something M. didn’t explicitly-tell me, which was he wanted to be able to take S. out in public from time to time, which S. and I had previously-agreed was one of our no-nos. Tonight would be a night where M. wanted to make it obvious that he and J. were “with” S., while I watched.
See now this is troubling. You say you have (hard) limits, and you lay them out for M (there is no negotiating if they are limits), only to have him go and push against them, eventually breaking them. I find this to be unethical on M's part. And if he is unethical with your limits, he is likely to just as unethical with E's, C's and P's limits. Just something to think about.
FamilyCuckold wrote: In terms of our family dynamics, the last couple of months have been intense partly due to our present living arrangements, which will be ending when the kids move out of our house at the end of this month
Ending for you sure, but your kids are gonna continue to live in this high pressure dynamic for the foreseeable future, being that they are sharing housing, finances and sex. Especially when you consider they will be moving into a new place together, I image there will be huge potential for confrontation amongst them. The sexually charged nature of their relationships amongst each other will likely only fan the flames in such a situation.
FamilyCuckold wrote: I would still say that if push came to shove, and S. and I decided that we had a great time and enough was enough, everyone involved would end this particular arrangement quite willingly.
Are you sure ;) ? One of your limits has already been broken, and your wife willingly participated and put you in a position where you could hardly say no. I mean you never really know if the brakes work until you have actually pushed the pedal. It is easy for anyone say to say "I can stop anytime", when no one is asking them to stop.

All this aside, I really do enjoy your updates and hope to get more!

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:04 pm

hando wrote:By the way, when is your birthday?
From information revealed back on page 5, I think it's April 8.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

Just thought I’d pop on to answer a couple of questions and to correct an error I’d made in one of my previous posts.

First off, I meant to write that J. is South Asian (Indian), not East Asian…don’t know why I made that error. Metro Vancouver has a large Punjabi population, and S. does have a thing for East Asian and South Asian men. I do still have a minor fetish to see S. with a black man, but there’s not a big African-Canadian population in Vancouver.

Leftyvoyur: Not sure how my new reality will work, likely S. will spend nights at M.’s house, or reserve the right to sleep over in the master bedroom in my house from time to time. As far as our swinger friends/acquaintances, we’ve been so busy with life, and S.’s time is pretty much taken up by M. and myself on occasion that we’ve not seen them for some time. We haven’t even hit our favourite swing club in months.

USqueeze: S. and I are well aware that letting our hard limits slip can be the thin edge of the wedge, but all I can say is that we’re being careful, and despite the submissiveness of our relationship with M., we still look at this as partly role-play, partly fantasy, and we do have a safeword arrangement with M. which we’ve not come anywhere near having to use.

VicG: Thanks, my birthday is indeed April 8…sooooo…just under 4 months of being denied my wife, while my SIL and his friends have their way with her. Incredibly arousing and frustrating at the same time. ;-)

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 am

"…of course, the kids decide to get home right as I was about to pop off. I figured I was already busted anyway, so I decided to finish myself as the girls teased me about beating off without permission, "

Is that the first time they've seen that? Or anything else from you?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:59 am

And a direct question that's been hinted at a few times. You've mentioned certain hard limits, so I'll ask if direct activity with your daughters is one of them. Both SILs have now fucked your wife, their MIL, and while that's a taboo few breach, that's not blood.

So, if it came up in discussion as this guy pushing new boundaries, what would your reaction be?

There has been some hint of you sucking him at some point in the future (not my thing, but hey ...) or cleaning him off after he pulls out of your daughter(s), but what about that next step of licking the girls clean?

Or sucking/cleaning the SILs now that they've both had your wife? Maybe they want FIL also?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:03 am

That could be a weirdly wicked scene even for this board. All six of them going at each other in various combinations with Dad doing clean up duty on all six.

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:26 am

So if S is denying you till your birthday are you allowed some relief from some of your lifestyle friends that you haven't seen in awhile?

I have to give you lots of credit cuz I don't think I could go that long without relief!! Although the prize of seeing the video of the weekend is definitely worth trying to wait!!

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:34 pm

That is good to know FC. I am not trying to tell you how to live your life and I hope it doesn't come across that way.

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Great updates, FC. I definitely see a cage in your future....especially if your daughters tell S. and M. that they saw you beat off without permission!

Any small packages under the Christmas tree with your name on it?!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Man FC...what a wild ride. I know you like that angst feeling but personally, if it were me, there’s no way I could go without knowing what happened to my wife over those two days. What boundaries were pushed? What lines were crossed? What did she let them do to her that you will never get to never try for yourself and now you don’t even know the extent of your own wife’s level of “experience”? Good lord man... As long as you’re happy (because we all know that S. is already plenty happy) then more power to you.

Thanks for coming back to us and please keep the updates coming. This is some next level shit.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:08 am

Who else wants confirmation they tripled her? I mean we all know it's pretty unlikely she did a setup like this without having all three cocks in her at once, right?

toronto_dave
Prepubescent

Unread post by toronto_dave » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 pm

i don't normally post messages but in this case i can't help it... i read the last 2 main updates and even i was having trouble sleeping :) hard limits are supposed to be exactly that and personally one of my main ones is No Secrets... M as not shown any kind of respect lately, i'm sure this "rough" weekend has already happened to the girls... notice how everyone knew what was happening except the hubby, that's why they kept asking him if he was alright... everyone especially M and his wife knew that if he knew what was coming he would have said the safe word to stop it... the bruising and such certainly show some serious bdsm happened, also sounds like she was collared and not easy as it left the mark around her neck... i agree it's none of our business but we are here to help with advice and to raise red flags etc if we think it's needed... i suspect the other member who suggested they tripled her is correct... but i also ask, since it went longer than hubby thought with no word whatsoever on Saturday (also a hard limit for me is communication at all times) is did they have more people show up after P left or even while he was there.. the biggest no no for me is the wife being so willing and i suspect it was mostly her idea that hubby never be told what happened or see the pictures and videos... if he did he would want it stopped is the reasoning i suspect... i say M shows no respect as all it seems he's done is learn the limits and boundaries, then push up against them, bend them and now with a seduced and willing wife some have been broken... i agree with that other member that putting the brakes on sounds good but if the wife is now such a willing participant that the brakes won't work... hubby says stop, she says no... what then? if it had been me, the moment she started saying i would never know what happened or see any of the pictures and videos i would have stood up, the heck with what the dick was doing :), and made it clear i learn and see all or everything comes to a stop... No Secrets... just as an after thought, the girls have already been persuaded to kiss and play a bit, does a guy like M stop at just that? maybe this idea of not telling the hubby goes back a ways with what the girls have done... and i include the mom now too... going down on M's cock after the girls have ridden it and came on it is almost the same as eating the girls directly...so i suspect M has got all 3 of them having sex with each other by now... but that's just speculation based on what's been described... sorry for the length of this... i really enjoy hubby's tale and everything that's been going on so far but this made me see red flags and alarm bells... am i totally wrong or what are all your thoughts???

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:20 am

[quote="toronto_dave"]

Highly perceptive post.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:24 am

I concur with Toronto_Dave. I have followed this thread from the beginning and this is the first time that I felt some serious lines were crossed.

Obviously, this is not about me and he is an adult. No way would I ever tolerate a communication blackout, nor would I tolerate being kept in the dark about what happened. My past would not allow me to be non-violent either. There would be 3 males called on the carpet and made to answer. However, that would have happened Saturday.

I feel my heart rate increasing as I write this. Things would get ugly very quick.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.