Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 am

To finish off the update, I was almost done eggs and sausage (S. loves greasy spoon breakfasts after a long night of fucking) when S. came downstairs alone, and naked. I love watching her walk naked as she ties her hair back, her big tits bouncing as she walks towards me. She gave me a smile and a kiss and hugged me as I finished up and set the kitchen table.

She told me that M. and E. were struggling to wake up so she left them alone for a bit, as she and I sat down to eat.

She asked me how I was feeling, if I enjoyed watching last night, and if I was weirded out at all. I chuckled and asked her the same question instead of answering. She told me that she felt a little awkward both times she saw E. naked (even though nakedness around the house as they were growing up was never a big deal), but that feeling dissipated quickly as she got horny for M.’s cock. Watching her daughter actually fuck in front of her kept her arousal high during the action, but both times she felt awkward enough to leave the couple alone.

She wanted to come and be with me for a bit during the night, but after I fell asleep, apparently M. had come to our bedroom to fuck S. again, in the same bed, and amazingly, I didn’t wake up. He then took her back to the other bedroom where he cuddled with her, while getting E. to nurse on his cock until they all fell asleep.

So yes…I guess it’s evident that the girls are tasting each other on M.’s cock. Wow.

Anyway, S. and I finished eating when M. and E. came downstairs, also naked, and I got up to fill another couple plates for them.

I noticed M. was rock-hard yet again, and couldn’t help admiring that huge cock for a few moments as it swung side to side as he walked. I glanced up and saw S. looking at me looking at M.’s cock, and she smiled and winked at me.

Everyone greeted each other, and M. then took S.’s hand to lead over to the family room couch, bent her over the back so she was facing the kitchen, and buried himself in one smooth stroke in my wife’s pussy, by now well-used to M.’s size. I love seeing S.’s expression when a cock first enters her, her eyes roll back and flutter closed, and she breathes a long gasp. Same reaction, every time.

I brought to the two plates of food to the table and sat down to watch S. cum a couple of times before M. loudly unloaded into her. At this point I didn’t care that my daughter was in the room, I was beating off again watching S. get plowed.

After M. finished, S. told me to come blow in her mouth, which I gladly did.

S. went back upstairs to shower, while M. and E. ate quickly, obviously ravenous, and without much conversation. They thanked me for breakfast and also went back upstairs to clean up and get dressed.

By the time I was finished cleaning up and the dishes, all three came back downstairs, M. and E. dressed to leave, S. still nude, curiously.

E. kissed me goodbye (on the cheek, you perverts!), and M. indicated that he had a new rule for us, that S. was to remain naked at all times when at home in private. He wanted easy access at anytime, apparently, and S. had already agreed, of course. E. and C. had this rule imposed on them for some time already.

The rest of our day was uneventful, but by the afternoon what I thought was seasonal hay fever was turning into a head cold (at least that was what I thought at the time), and by the evening the full-blown chills and aches had taken hold. Ugh.

Hidden59: Thanks for your candor, I completely understand. This is a pretty deviant situation, even I realize that.

All the recent commenters: I know you guys might be basing your comments on previous experience in witnessing this with others, but S. and I are still sane about our boundaries so far. I would never clean my daughter for obvious reasons, but S. and I never got turned on at the idea of me cleaning her out. As far as S. has told me, she has never touched E. or C. sexually (or vice- versa), and she doesn’t keep any secrets from me. We’re just going to be open-minded and enjoy the ride for now.

Date night has been confirmed for this Saturday (my birthday, haha). S. is definitely excited, as she hasn’t had M.’s cock in two weeks now, and she and I have fucking like rabbits since I’d gotten better (the no-clothes rule has been a benefit to me, for sure).

We’ll see what M. has in store for all of us.

browneye653
Trainable

Unread post by browneye653 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 pm

when will get to see your sexy wifes body!

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:06 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:....
By the time I was finished cleaning up and the dishes, all three came back downstairs, M. and E. dressed to leave, S. still nude, curiously.
............... M. indicated that he had a new rule for us, that S. was to remain naked at all times when at home in private. He wanted easy access at anytime, apparently, and S. had already agreed, of course ....

Date night has been confirmed for this Saturday (my birthday, haha). S. is definitely excited, as she hasn’t had M.’s cock in two weeks now, and she and I have fucking like rabbits since I’d gotten better (the no-clothes rule has been a benefit to me, for sure).
I really love M demanding, and S accepting, that She is to be naked at all time when at home in private.

So dear Familycuckold, enjoy the benefits to you while it lasts; in my opinion you don't really know what proper cuckolding is all about until you have been made to stay locked in a chastity device for a forthnight, feeling the intense tingling in your balls when aroused but being uanble to do anything to Your Beautiful Sexy lovely Wife, except lick Her Beautiful Pussy to give Her some satisfaction till Her Bull stops by to please Her. :roll:

Seriously: Untill you have tried it, you don't know what you are missing;
Maybe time for a proper cuckold - to -cuckold chat between yourself and your other son in law who knows what this is all about by now?

Sincere regards
elina

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:04 am

Some guys maybe should calm down a little with their suggestions and urging.
The author of this thread and S are probabely very capable to find their own way. And from what I have read, he doesn't seem to be one of these extreme cuckolds who gets off on humiliation and denial and the same is probabely be valid for P as well. If I remember correctly, P hinted during their dinner, that he will reclaim C at one point the future.

Obviously, he and S enjoying very much to make love with eachother. I suspect, it's also very important for their emotional bond as husband and wife to have penetrative sex with eachother, to be connected this way? Why should they restrict themselves?
To think, that proper cuckholding includes him being locked up in chastity is downright ridiculous, im my opinion. Maybe it works for few, but I don't think for the majority.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:06 pm

FC HOT HOT story I wish you all the best in your adventure. I would love to be locked up. My wife doesn't play but being under her control would be great. There isn't a day that goes by I'm not beating off to something on Our Hotwives. Thanks for sharing

Wifepleaser510
Experienced

Unread post by Wifepleaser510 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

@MaxCargo: I agree completely. A certain amount of "cheerleading" seems to be the norm on this forum, yet as with (too?) many other sites, projecting one's own desires and fantasies on others with no prior conversation seems to cross a boundary. Even cucks and their wives have boundaries, yes?
Fully vaccinated, and ready to talk about some safe play in the SF Bay Area.
I have pro massage skills and have been known to offer sensual massage for women.

Hidden59
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hidden59 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Lets just say! I don't find it a turn on with family involved. The cheering for a taboo situation is sad.
Control your fantasies or your fantasies will control you!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:04 am

Happy birthday! I'm sure it will be memorable.

Dbnpirate
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dbnpirate » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:11 am

Happy birthday

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. 56 is still considered "mid-fifties," right? ;-) Anyway, S. refuses to give up the goods as to what she and M. have planned for tonight. Excited and nervous at the same time.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Rest assured it's still mid-fifties. Enjoy the excitement and angst over tonight's plans.

throwaway121212
Virgin

Unread post by throwaway121212 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Any plans for M to fuck all the girls together? That would be awesome - quite the birthday gift to see your wife and two daughters all worshipping the same cock in front of you!

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:00 am

elina wrote:
FamilyCuckold wrote:....
............... M. indicated that he had a new rule for us, that S. was to remain naked at all times when at home in private. He wanted easy access at anytime, apparently, and S. had already agreed, of course ....

I really love M demanding, and S accepting, that She is to be naked at all time when at home in private.

So dear Familycuckold, enjoy the benefits to you while it lasts; in my opinion you don't really know what proper cuckolding is all about until you have been made to stay locked in a chastity device for a forthnight, feeling the intense tingling in your balls when aroused but being uanble to do anything to Your Beautiful Sexy lovely Wife, except lick Her Beautiful Pussy to give Her some satisfaction till Her Bull stops by to please Her. :roll:

Seriously: Untill you have tried it, you don't know what you are missing;
Maybe time for a proper cuckold - to -cuckold chat between yourself and your other son in law who knows what this is all about by now?

Sincere regards
elina
I can't agree more

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:25 am

Belated Happy Birthday 56 is the new 46

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 am

:up: :up: Belated Happy BDay, FC. I have no doubt M & S made it a special one. Can't wait to hear all about it as my northern salute attests! :up:

throwaway121212
Virgin

Unread post by throwaway121212 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:10 pm

It must've been quite the birthday present if you're still reeling from it :P Hope you can update soon

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Yes, hoping you had an awesome and amazing birthday!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi guys, sorry for the infrequent updates, all is good, life just sometimes gets in the way. :-) Birthday was fantastic, hope to be able to sit down and type up an update later today or tomorrow.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Three cunts, one dad and husband

We can hardly wait!
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:59 pm

DavidTriState wrote:Three cunts, one dad and husband

We can hardly wait!

And their Master!

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 am

I'm mesmerized.

zecko
Trainable

Unread post by zecko » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:44 am

Hell, what a story.
Speaking in the words of Oscar Wilde: A dirty mind is a joy forever.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. We had our regular family dinner yesterday night, and P.’s parents were able to join us this time. Not much playtime happened for obvious reasons, but M. was able to sneak away for a quick fuck to our bedroom, first with S., just before dinner, then with C. just after dinner, with P.’s parents none the wiser. I had a hard-on knowing that both girls had M.’s cum leaking from their pussies while we were all chatting in the living room (I’m sure if P. wasn’t in a cage, he would’ve been too). When each girl disappeared with M., P. and I couldn’t help exchanging knowing smirks, haha.

Anyway, back to my birthday.

S. told me that I wasn’t allowed to touch her all day, which was particularly excruciating as I’ve been enjoying even easier access to her for the last couple of weeks of her “no clothes” prohibition from M. She did tease me all day, however, grabbing my crotch occasionally as she walked by, or bending over the kitchen counter or bathroom vanity at the waist to shake her ass at me. Argh.

I did help her pick-out an outfit for her date, however, and managed to sneak a couple of gropes in at least.

She remained nude until M. arrived to pick her up, whereupon she greeted him at the door, kissing him long and hard as she groped his cock through his jeans. She whispered something into his ear as I walked up to say hello, and he glanced at her and nodded.

She dropped to her knees eagerly and took out his half-hard cock to start sucking, while I shook hands with him, trying to make a little small talk for couple of minutes as my wife’s head bobbed back and forth next to my waist.

M. then gently removed her head from his now fully-hard member and told her to get dressed. She tucked his shaft back into his jeans as best she could, considering the size, then dashed upstairs giggling.

I grabbed a beer for M. and a glass of wine for myself as we waited in the living room. M. made no mention of what he had planned for the evening, other than going for dinner. He asked me (ordered me?) to tidy the house up a bit while they were out, to which I agreed of course.

S. came back down about 15 minutes later wearing the little black dress I picked out for her. M. grabbed her tits briefly and yanked up her dress to check for no underwear, then they left. On their way out the door, S. told me not to stroke off while they were gone.

As an aside…resisting the urge to masturbate using sheer willpower was getting harder and harder lately, even though that prohibition hasn’t been used on me all that often. I’ve cheated a couple of times (I confessed to S. both times, so I’m assuming M. knows as well), but so far no punishment to speak of. I’m beginning to wonder if finally getting a cage for myself would make it easier to resist the urge. S.’s thoughts are similar, but she also has this idea that if she caged me, it would be “too easy” to resist jacking off, that she likes testing my willpower to do so.

Anyway, I digress.

They got back home around 11-ish, whereupon M. pulled off her dress almost before they closed the front door, and they both made their way upstairs.

As they started up the stairs, M. told me to grab another beer for him and a glass of wine for her, along with some water. I did so and got upstairs where S. had taken no time to get M. undressed and was once again nursing on that that massive, veiny shaft.

I wonder if E. shaves him regularly to keep that thing so hair-free.

Ahem…so, I remember thinking that S. wasn’t going particularly hard on M,’s cock, almost just enough to keep him nice and hard. It took about 15 minutes or so for me to realize why, when I heard the doorbell go off downstairs.

I looked at both of them quizzically, but it wasn’t until M. told me to “go and let in our visitors,” where the light bulb finally went off in my head. Duh.

I went downstairs and found three young men standing at the door, laughing and joking with each other in the occasional crass manner that men of that age do. I recognized all of them as M.’s friends, but only remembered the name of one of them. I also remembered him asking me, “Hey Mr. W., we’re here for the gangbang.”

Fucking kids these days.

I nodded and let them in, where I reacquainted myself with their names. They asked me where my wife was, and I think I managed to croak out that she was upstairs with M. They thanked me and headed upstairs, still trading crass sex jokes, while I followed.

The rest of the night was, well, incredible. This wasn’t the first gangbang which S. has enjoyed over the years, but it was definitely the youngest of the 5 or 6 she’d participated in the past. I was relegated to taking photos of the party while watching.

2 of the boys managed to access all of S.’s holes, while the third one had some difficulty getting it up after he had cum once, so he resorted to having S. suck him on and off. The other three enjoyed my wife bareback, to my surprise (and a little trepidation), managing to get her airtight a couple of times during the night. At least she took the other boys’ loads on her face or in her mouth, with only M. unloading in her other holes this time. I lost count of how many orgasms S. had, although I’m pretty sure she didn’t cum during the last hour or so.

It was around 2 AM when the boys appeared to be completely drained (and a little wobbly on their feet too), so M. wrapped up the party and told me to “thank them for fucking my wife.” After they got dressed, I took them downstairs, leaving M. and S. to cuddle for a bit. The boys were respectful of me at this point of the night, and thanked me in return.

I headed back upstairs to find M. getting dressed, and S. already asleep in bed, still covered in cum and sweat. He thanked me for helping make my birthday evening so much fun as we both walked to the front door. Before he left, he gave me a small wrapped package and wished me a happy birthday before he left.

I headed back upstairs, and despite S.’s somnolence, I picked her up and took her into the bathroom to clean her up and let her relax in the tub. She was a trooper, and half-awake she demanded that I take out my cock so she could suck me. Thankfully, I was still so aroused that I popped off in no time. She let me finish bathing her, mouthing “happy birthday” to me with a tired smile, and we went to bed.

I’ll finish off the update by letting you know that I brought up Opentoit’s suggestion to have P. stay with us during the girls’ Mexico vacation with M. next week, and she thought it was a great idea. M. and girls have agreed as well, with C. commenting that it would be a particular kind of (enjoyable) hell for him watching his mother-in-law walk around naked in front of him while caged, haha.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Amy chance you and M could find relief in each other's mouth?

To me it would demonstrate P's power over your family, not just you or M sucking his dick, but you and M feeling so turned on that you NEED the comfort of your dick in another mouth, as well as a dick in your mouth.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:46 am

It will be a week of delicious agony for P between seeing S nude all week and knowing his wife will be enjoying all M has to offer!