Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
afagehi7

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:58 pm

newbbull wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:44 pm
Maybe because I'm a pervert beyond repair, I'm waiting for FC's update detailing how he was forced by M to cleanup his daughters!
We all are

nikhil
Prepubescent

Unread post by nikhil » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:09 am

Thanks for the update...m

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:27 am

Just caught up on this story. Not sure how I feel? Turned on? Dirty (I’m not just a sexual way)?
Either way I’m beyond intrigued and can’t wait for the next update.
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:52 pm

@FamilyCuckold Also, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing that difficult experience with us. In due time, I hope your wife will be ok.
Questions:
1. Do you have any current fears about the next steps M might push you guys towards? Does he ever leave hints?
2. What is a line you will not cross?
3. Are you such a good cuck that you will do anything that M orders you to?
4. Does P ever show signs of regret or second guessing anything?

I'm assuming M bounces ideas/plans off the girls first (well, unless he wants certain things to be a surprise).

God speed sir and please post an update soon and if you have writings on another site I'd love to check it out.
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

Sonja
Virgin

Unread post by Sonja » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:33 am

Hello FamilyCuckold,

thanks for sharing. You did well to find the balance between a hot story and a report of something that hit you out of the blue. It's good to hear you and your slutty wife are well and she is fully in the mood of getting breed again (with hopefully no further issue). Hope that we will read more about your developement and of course of the development of the three now leashed sluts in your family. Did you ever think about it to join them as sissy slut? Fully stiled and caged? *smile*

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:42 am

This thread deserves a bump. Hoping to see an update, but understand that life happens, and living life is more important than sharing it with people FamilyCuckold will likely never meet.

dfw817wm
Prepubescent

Unread post by dfw817wm » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:21 am

This thread deserves a bump. Hoping to see an update.

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 am

A bump, hoping for an update!

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:54 am

Bump! Wonder if there was a Halloween party? :)

JohnAnderson
Prepubescent

Unread post by JohnAnderson » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:17 pm

cakelad wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:54 am
Bump! Wonder if there was a Halloween party? :)
Yea, definitely looking forward to that one.

Goodhornyprof
Prepubescent

Unread post by Goodhornyprof » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:55 am

Hopefully, FC decides to give us an early Christmas present by dropping some more stories to catch us up on how things are going!

neeryo
Prepubescent

Unread post by neeryo » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:07 pm

Really hoping there is more too come!

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:59 am

Let's all just hope FC is ok and safe!

scsteelerfan
Virgin

Unread post by scsteelerfan » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Bump!!

horny_jesuit
Prepubescent

Unread post by horny_jesuit » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:31 am

Bump!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:31 pm

Welcome to the forum horny_jesuit.

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:57 am

Christmas, another new year's and soon Valentine's day. Hoping to hear how the girls pleasured M (and his friends!) for all of them soon :D

dfw817wm
Prepubescent

Unread post by dfw817wm » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:15 am

Bump

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:27 pm

Hey all, sorry for the long absence! We were starting to think that things might be starting to return to normal last fall when Omicron hit and thew everything back into lockdown here for a month or so, ugh. Amazingly, none of our family got the virus even then (that we know of, and yes, I know one can get infected and not be aware)…we’ve been very cautious, with a good dose of luck as well.

We haven’t had any major parties or even any really crazy sex stories lately…I suppose it’s hard to top what’s happened to us over the last few years. Also still haven’t travelled at all obviously, except for our place in Whistler that is. Otherwise the whole family is fine (including our precocious granddaughter), we’re all navigating life in pandemic times just like the rest of you, I’m sure.

And on that note, our last trip up to Whistler was this past weekend, was just myself & S. this time, as she and M. decided to give me a break from the cage and spend some alone time together for the first time in a long time. I managed to keep from blowing my load long enough to make her cum once through about five or six attempts over the weekend, which was impressive for me, as these days S. gets me off on her weekly handjobs after ten or fifteen seconds now. The other times we used the sleeve so I could keep fucking even after cumming, which managed to get her off a few other times, thankfully.

So further to my last post, in addition to S.’s semi-regular plugging from M. the last few months, she’s also got this new guy in her “stable,” I’ll call him R. in keeping with using initials only. He’s been decent for S., but a very different personality than J. or even M…he’s quite shy outside of his work, actually. S. saw him at the bar we were at on one of our date nights last summer, and was quite taken with his look (for the first time in a long time). He’s 34, but as is typical with a lot of Asian folks, he looks ten years younger (makes me feel even older than I usually do when I’m around our kids). I suggested she introduce herself to him when the opportunity arose, and she didn’t need any additional encouragement, haha.

He was alone, waiting for some buddies to show up apparently, and it took some time for S. to work her charms on him. I was impressed that my 50s MILF wife still had the skills in picking up after such a long hiatus once she got involved with M.

I enjoyed watching from afar, as I always do, but haven’t had a chance to do for some time. At one point I saw him ask her something, to which she smiled at him, looked over at me and pointed while saying something, then giggled. The dude made eye contact with me for half a second then looked back at her with a nervous smile.

I guess his buds were way late, because she had around half-an-hour of flirting with him alone. By the time the two other guys showed up, they seemed surprised to find this hotwife with wandering hands sitting with him, but they joined the couple and seemed to get along well for the next hour or so.

Eventually S. got up to use the facilities, and I saw the three dudes shyly shooting me glances until S. returned. She first stopped at my table and told me to join them, so I pulled up a chair to the booth they were in. The guys let S. settle inside the booth to sit closely with R., her one hand gently stroking his thigh under the table while R.’s arm was around her shoulders.

The dudes were definitely not accustomed to the idea of a hotwife and cuckold husband, and although S. didn’t actually refer to me as a cuck at that point, she did tell them (a little too loudly for my comfort) that “don’t worry guys, my husband won’t be a problem,” somewhat dismissively…she’s long since learned to enjoy playing up my status as a cuckold around people in appropriate situations, and my erections always get harder when she does so.

We sat and got to know everyone a bit better, while S. and R. got to know each other very well. I managed to chat with the guys politely while I was there for about another 30 minutes or so. I could only bits and pieces of S.’s low conversation with R., as much as I tried to listen while in some innocuous conversation with one of the other young men.

I did notice a couple of instances where she would lean over to whisper something into his ear, giggle at him, then give me a quick knowing glance. As is the case of late, S. never told me what her conversation with R. was that first night, so I’m still forced to imagine.

As a matter of fact, S. no longer voluntarily tells me everything about her exploits with M. or J. or anyone else these days, unless I pointedly ask…and I’ve learned not to ask too much, as the angst from not knowing all her secrets keeps me going…and in the five-ish years since M. ousted me as her main sex partner, I know she has a lot of secrets.

Finally, after an extended chat with R., S. looked over at me and said, “Sweetheart, would you be a good boy and go home to make sure everything is clean and tidy for when we come over later? Especially our bedroom? I’ll ring you when you can come back to pick us up.”

A couple of the boys jaws dropped, and while R. had gotten quite comfortable with S. by that point, even he looked nervous, only glancing at me for a moment.

I smiled and agreed, leaning over the table to give her a quick peck on the lips and saying my goodbyes…angsty at not being to watch the rest of S.’s seduction, but eager to make sure the house was ready in the event S. let me watch after I picked them up later.

It only took me a half hour to make sure everything was ready, but S. didn’t call for a couple of hours. I was about to shoot her a text message around 11 PM, when my phone chirped with a message from her…a photo of her with a cock in her mouth, looking up at the camera, along with, “Got 1 load in 1 hole, need a pick-up so I can loads in the other 2.”

Dammit, she still does it to me every time.

I raced out of the house and back to the restaurant in record time, only to wait another 15 minutes or so before they exited the establishment. I’m sure she made me wait after I’d texted her my arrival.

I watched as they walked out to my car with their arms around each other, smiling and laughing, so I got out and opened the rear door for them. They hopped in with S. give me a quick, “Hi babe,” her eyes not leaving R.’s face.

I’ve driven S. home in the back seat with other men (and women) before, but every new sex partner makes it extraordinarily hard for me to drive safely and fight the urge to steal more than quick glimpses of the action, and this was no exception. I could see passionate kissing and lewd groping to some extent, but that was all until we got home.

Once we got to our house, the two lovebirds walked inside as I unlocked the rear door for them. They didn’t stop in the living room at all as I’d half-expected, instead they continued right upstairs. I was about to follow as well, but S. held up her hand for a moment and said she’d leave the door open so I could listen to yet another man fuck her properly, and that she would let me know if I could come up to watch…maybe.

God I love this woman.

I nodded and tried to relax on the couch, but she stopped again and looked at me pointedly for several seconds, to which I asked, “Uh, yes sweetheart?”

She sighed, “Your clothes?”

“Ah yes, sorry, forgot,” was all I could say before I began undressing, forgetting about the house nudity rules we’ve had for a couple of years now.

She waited until R. smirked at seeing my cage, then they continued upstairs.

I took the liberty of pouring myself a nice glass of wine while I waited and tried not to drool too much onto our couch, as S.’s moans and later screams made it hard not to.

I thought S. was going to either let me watch at some point, or ask me to crash in one of the guest rooms if she decided to let him stay the night, but I guess she felt it better for him to go home after a couple of hours of on-and-off fucking so that I could reclaim her (only emotionally, since she didn’t let me out of my cage).

Not a bad first date with this guy, and he’s definitely turned out to be a good alternate fuck on occasion when M. or J. aren’t available. I didn’t see him naked on that first date, but they’ve let me watch a couple of times now, and Jesus…this guy has this almost hairless, big and ripped body like I’ve only seen in magazines and occasionally at the gym. He turns on S. hard, just in a different way than M. does. Whereas S. is, even now, constantly fascinated with the size and appearance of M.’s pipe, S.’s lust is more for R.’s hardbody…she’s constantly has her hands all over him in during breaks. He fucks her about once a month, tops, & recently shared her with his roommate (one of the guys at the restaurant when we all first met). I also found out later that he’s the smallest of her regulars (and by smallest, I mean he’s still as long as I am, and a little bit girthier), but she likes to remind me that his cock is still preferable to mine, mostly. Gahhhh!

MavMurdoc

Unread post by MavMurdoc » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:49 pm

So happy for the update! Your story is amazing, and I'm completely jealous of you. Glad to hear you're all well and healthy, and looking forward to more updates!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:09 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:27 pm
Hey all, sorry for the long absence! We were starting to think that things might be starting to return to normal last fall when Omicron hit and thew everything back into lockdown here for a month or so, ugh. Amazingly, none of our family got the virus even then (that we know of, and yes, I know one can get infected and not be aware)…we’ve been very cautious, with a good dose of luck as well.
Great to see you back, FC!

Still on cleanup duties? Just your wife's pussy and the various cocks? Or anything else?

(yes, I'm envious)

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:38 pm

So glad to hear from you!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:02 am

Thanks for the update and glad to hear everyone is safe and healthy!!

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:01 am

I'm grateful for the update too! Thanks for sharing! What's the latest news with M, E, C, and P?

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:23 am

Thanks Familyccuckold

Good to hear that everyone is doing well and in particular that your Lovely Cuckoldress is active with a new boytoy,

Sincerely
elina